Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shame compounded shame as she crawled into her daughter's room.

Mariah ordered, "Get naked, slut."

Laying on her back like a puppy wanting to have her belly rubbed, Sandra undressed, although it must have looked absurd.

As Sandra got naked, Mariah gave her more criticism. "I can't believe how far you've regressed. You have panties on, a bra and no stockings... you must really want me to punish you."

"No," Sandra grew defensive, "it's just when I broke free of you I couldn't bear to have any reminders of the old me. I had to become the complete opposite of your pet."

"I see," Mariah mused, "well, as time permits, I will create a new list of rules for you to begin complying with, but I expect you to be in stockings at all times starting tomorrow when you go to purchase a new wardrobe, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Mariah," Sandra agreed, knowing that complying with this requirement would add one more subtle, at first, layer to her submission.

Sandra flashed back to the first time she wore stockings before she was first fucked by Mariah:

"Are you really going out like that?" Mariah asked me.

"Like what?" I asked, confused. I thought I looked professional in my black skirt, white blouse and blazer.

"You're an adult now, so you should be wearing stockings," Mariah informed me, as if that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, I hate pantyhose," I told her.

"I hate getting my period, but that's just life," Mariah countered then, "wait here," going into her room. Returning, she ordered, "Sit down, Sandra."

I obeyed the order although I was confused.

Mariah fell to her knees and removed my flats. "And these shoes? You've got to be kidding me."

"I hate heels," I defended, adding, "I'm kind of clumsy."

"Well, then you need to practice wearing them until you're not. You're a woman now, not some teenager," Mariah scolded, even though we were both still teens, both turning nineteen in the first week of September. Mariah was six days older, which she would remind me about many times throughout the next four years.

Mariah rolled up a black stocking and slid it up my legs as I watched, stunned. A girl's hands, especially ones belonging to someone as pretty and sophisticated as Mariah, had me flushing with a certain excitement I tried to ignore.

"I can't wear these in public." I objected, realizing Mariah was rolling up a stocking and not pantyhose.

"You can and you will," responded a confident Mariah. "Your skirt will be long enough to hide the lace top of the stockings most of the time, and it will make you look professional at your dinner."

"But..." I began.

"No, buts," Mariah interrupted me, moving to my second leg, "I know what's best for you. Don't forget I'm older than you."

"By six days," I pointed out.

"And two hours," Mariah added.

"Actually, one hour and fifty-seven minutes if we're playing that game," I countered, my roommate's hand on my thigh.

Mariah's hands lingered on my thigh once the second stocking was on, knowing that in the near future that cunt would be hers.

Mariah told me later that she knew the first day she met her shy, southern roommate (me) that I was submissive and after a few days, she was confident I was a lesbian but just didn't know it yet.

I held my breath, my pussy getting wet just from the touch of my roommate's hand on my leg.

Mariah stood up and instructed, "Wait here."

I waited obediently even as I looked nervously at the clock. I always wanted to be at least fifteen minutes early to any event.

Mariah returned with black pumps. "Now if we had more time we'd paint your toenails, but that will have to wait for another day, and we'll also need to spend some time getting you used to real high heels."

"Real high heels?" I asked, slightly flustered. "These aren't?"

"Yes, at least three inches, preferably four or five," Mariah explained casually. I couldn't fathom even attempting to walk on such stilts. "But for tonight I'm giving you a nice simple two-inch heel."

I was protesting even as Mariah returned to her knees and started putting the shoe on her slave-to-be's foot. "I can't wear these, I'll kill myself.'

Mariah laughed, "No one's ever been killed wearing two-inch heels, silly."

She slipped the second heel on me and after getting up, pulled me up. A brief wobble followed. "Now walk," Mariah ordered.

I took a deep breath and tried walking. After a few steps of awkwardness, I got used to the slight angle and height difference. I realized they made me feel more feminine and even slightly sexy.

Mariah complimented me. "Well done, Sandra, you probably could have handled the three-inch pumps."

I cautioned as I reached for my purse, "Let's take baby steps."

As I reached the door, Mariah teased, "Now don't go fucking the first hottie that notices you looking so fuckable."

I shook my head and went out the door, but my pussy tingled at the thought of Mariah, a goddess of sexuality, thinking I was fuckable.

"Crawl onto your daughter's bed, my kitty," Mariah ordered.

Sandra crawled reluctantly to her daughter's bed and onto it, assuming some sort of humiliation was coming next.

Once her pet was on the bed, Mariah instructed, "On all fours, like a good puppy."

Again Sandra obeyed, the excitement of being fucked overcoming any thought of humiliation or future consequences of disobedience.

"You're such an obedient little thing," Mariah praised, "it's hard to believe you had the guts to try living without me."

Sandra felt the cock head between her legs and zoned out to whatever Mariah was saying. Her integrity and morals put on hold, Sandra was focused on allowing herself the extreme pleasure she'd denied herself for all these years.

Mariah asked, as she teased her pet's wet fuck hole, "Do you want Mommy to fuck you?"

Sandra cringed at the question. Mariah had started requiring her pet to call her Mommy during their dual pregnancies, which enhanced the pleasure of their taboo acts.

Sandra, delirious with anticipation (eighteen years denying one's sexual needs will do that), whimpered, "Yes, Mommy, please fuck your slut."

"Did my baby miss me?" Mariah teased, allowing just the head of the cock to penetrate the eager bitch.

The eager bitch wanted to back up and swallow the cock whole, but knew she had to be a good girl and wait on Mommy's pleasure. Her answer was sincere, at least from the point of view of her body. "Yes, Mommy, baby missed you so much."

"Will baby ever leave Mommy again?" Mariah asked, the first couple inches of her plastic pleasure wand disappearing inside her pet, who was already desperate to come.

"No, Mommy, I was a bad girl, but now I'll be a good girl," Sandra whimpered. The cock inside her but not moving, was driving her crazy.

"You were a bad, bad widdle girl," Mariah agreed, talking to Sandra like she was a baby, as another inch disappeared inside her sub.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," Sandra apologized with a whimper, willing to say anything to be fucked like she so badly wanted.

"For promising to be a good girl, Mommy is going to let you fuck yourself," Mariah said.

Sandra didn't hesitate when permission was given, beginning to bounce her pussy back on the long, wide cock. After getting half of it inside her wanton pussy, she began moving back and forth, each backwards thrust taking a bit more in her cunt as her juices really began to flow.

Mariah chuckled, "Just like old times, my slut."

"Oh God yes," Sandra moaned, her body finally remembering the thrill of submission and the ultimate pleasure that came with it.

"Don't forget, you're not to come without permission," Mariah warned.

Sandra moaned in understanding as almost all the cock filled her long neglected pussy.

"Fuck, your box has almost taken it all, slut," Mariah announced, impressed.

Sandra flashed back to early in her sophomore year:

"Your three holes are mine to use as I please, when I please and with whom I please!" Mariah roared after I balked at the idea of a threesome with her boyfriend.

Quivering in fear, having never seen my Mistress so angry with me, I apologized profusely. "I'm so sorry, Mistress, but I thought our relationship just included you and me."

Mariah laughed, "Relationship? This is no relationship, I own you! I own your expert pussy-licking tongue, I own your cock-sucking mouth, I own your barely existent tits, I own your ass which I will fuck very soon, and I own your cunt, your pussy, your twat, your beaver, your box. Is that fucking understood?"

"Y-y-yes, Mistress Mariah," I answered, the humiliation from such a verbal barrage making my pussy wet.

Mariah, always able to read my mind smirked, her tone shifting, as she correctly recognized, "You got turned on from my declaration, didn't you?"

Looking down ashamed, I admitted, "Yes, Mistress Mariah."

"What got you all hot and heavy?" Mariah asked, genuinely curious.

"I don't know," I answered, before adding, knowing Mariah hated such a pathetic answer, "I guess it was the word 'box'."

"Interesting," Mariah pondered, adding, "But that's what it is, and a box is to be filled."

Sandra remembered how humiliated she'd felt to have her body categorized in such a way, but now all she cared about was having her box filled. She closed her eyes and after three more quick back and forth movements, she pushed back hard, her ass colliding into Mariah as all nine inches filled her. She'd had longer cocks fill her before, but none with such girth. She felt completely full and after getting used to it, she began to fuck herself hard, each backwards thrust filling her entirely.

Mariah asked, "Are you close, my pet?"

"Fuck, yes," she moaned, sweat pouring off her as she was literally fucking herself.

"And you want to come, my kitty?"

"More than anything," Sandra whimpered, her orgasm on the rise and near the point of climax.

"You may come my pet, as soon as you agree to just two simple things," Mariah teased, getting ready to set the stage for all that would follow.

"Whaaaaaat?" in near delirium, nevertheless her internal alarms began clamoring and Sandra asked, terrified by what these two so-called 'simple things' might be. She knew when it came to Mariah, nothing was ever simple, especially when they were labeled as such. The last 'simple' request had been a demand for her unborn daughter!

"One, you agree to receiving eighteen punishments that will be given to you as I see fit," Mariah revealed, grabbing Sandra's hips and making her stop fucking herself.

Sandra had been punished by Mariah many times in the past, and each time usually ended with her feeling totally humiliated and yet sexually gratified. Not thinking of the potential consequences or how extreme they might be, she agreed. "I can accept that, Mistress."

"And the second," Mariah began, sliding two fingers deep inside Sandra's asshole without warning, forcing a surprised scream from her pet, "you will keep your promise you made just over eighteen years ago. You will allow me to claim your daughter as my pet."

The cock in her box and the fingers in her ass had Sandra disorientated, and just like that night over eighteen years ago, she was willing to agree to anything, including promising her daughter to the ultimate seductress for a second time. "Kkkkkkkk," Sandra whispered, defeated and focused only on one thing... coming.

"Kkkkkk, what?" Mariah asked, wanting the declaration to be given unequivocally.

"I give you my daughter," Sandra finally broke down, her desire to come overpowering her desire to defend her daughter against Mariah's upcoming seduction.

"Good girl," the powerful Domme purred, "now come for Mommy, slut."

Sandra frantically began bucking her ass back, taking both the cock and the fingers deeper in her, and in less than twenty seconds her orgasm hit like thunder and lightning. Sparks flew, her scream exploded and her body quaked as an orgasm that had been over eighteen years in repression surged forth to overcome her body.

As Sandra collapsed forward, Mariah continued the double assault on her pet's holes, wanting this orgasm to be the one that Sandra focused on any time she had second thoughts about her total submission.

As the never-ending orgasm pulsed through Sandra's entire being, and as her pussy and ass continued to be ravished, she found bliss. In this brief moment of clarity, during the precious seconds after an orgasm hits and before euphoria takes over, Sandra knew she would never run away again. No matter the implications of what lay ahead as she accepted her need to submit unconditionally, she knew she was Mariah's without question, and now it seemed she was Taylor's too. Hopefully Kelly was stronger than her.

Eventually, Mariah pulled out of her exhausted slut and tossed off the fake cock. Horny herself, especially after all that had transpired today, she flipped her pet onto her back and straddled her face.

Without a word she lowered her perfectly trimmed cunt and teased as she rubbed her pussy all over Sandra's face, "You've probably missed this too, haven't you?

Sandra had licked Mariah's pussy so many times in their four-year relationship that it became like water for her, a necessity of life. She craved it and had craved the taste ever since she'd left, like someone who quits smoking will sometimes crave a smoke even twenty years later, and like someone who starts up after all those years of resisting the temptation, one brief drag and they're addicted again. As Sandra tasted Mariah's wetness on her lips and was drawn into the intoxicating and hypnotizing scent she was addicted again. "Yes, Mistress, I have," she admitted, extending her tongue to her addiction of choice.

At that moment, Mariah's cell rang. "Fuck!" Mariah reluctantly got off her pet and ran downstairs to her phone.

Sandra lay on her daughter's bed, too exhausted to move.

Downstairs, Mariah answered the phone. "This better be good," she greeted.

Taylor was on the line. "We're on our way home."

"That was quicker than I expected," Mariah replied, annoyed that Taylor hadn't done her job.

"She forgot her wallet," Taylor explained in justification, having known her mother wouldn't be happy.

"Fine," Mariah said and hung up. Returning to Kelly's room she said, "Our daughters are on their way back, so you'd better get dressed."

Sandra got her second wind in a heartbeat of worry as she bolted up frantically. She quickly tidied the bed and ran out of the room. Mariah smiled at the determination of her sub to hide the truth.

It was inevitable that the secret would come out, but Mariah would allow her pet to have it kept safe for a little while longer. She grabbed the strap-on, headed to her new room and opened her suitcase. She found a pair of thigh highs and brought them downstairs.

Her pet was dressed already and pacing back and forth. "Relax, my pet," Mariah said, offering a comforting thought, "Taylor knows me well enough that she will have guessed of your slutty transgression, but Kelly will have no idea unless you start acting all weird."

"I suppose you're right," Sandra sighed, and caught the stockings her Mistress tossed at her.

"Put those on," the Mistress ordered, all part of her submissive dressing protocol.

Sandra asked incredulously, "With these shorts?"

"If you wish, although I would suggest perhaps a different outfit, especially for the supper we're going to later tonight," Mariah revealed.

"Supper?" Sandra repeated.

"Yes, the birthday supper you booked for your daughter tonight at The Rose House."

"How did you know about that?" Sandra asked.

"Oh, I know many, many things, my pet," Mariah replied, adding another bombshell to the already devastated landscape that was Sandra's new life.

"I'd better go change then," Sandra said, wondering what else Mariah knew.

"Yes, you'd better," Mariah agreed, already looking forward to tonight.

As Sandra walked up the stairs to the room that was no longer hers, she wondered how she was ever going to protect her daughter from the life-altering fate she herself was trapped in.

4. HUNGRY LIKE A SLUT

Mariah had convinced everyone to dress up for Kelly's eighteenth birthday supper, and as they walked into the restaurant, all eyes were directed at the four attractive women dressed to the nines. All four had dresses on, and all four wore thigh high stockings underneath. A number of men and a couple of women spent a fair amount of their dinnertime ogling the four beauties.

Mariah had phoned ahead, expanding Sandra's reservation to four and seated the four strategically, so her pet Sandra was at her side, and they were against the wall so she could see everything.

Once they were seated, they scanned the menus and exchanged chit-chat about what there was to do in this northern Canadian city. Edmonton was large for a Canadian city, but tiny compared to where Mariah was from... although she was excited about seeing one of the biggest malls in the world, where the Patrick Swayze movie 'Christmas in Wonderland' had been filmed.

The breadsticks arrived, and as soon as the waiter left Taylor announced, "I need to go to the ladies room. Kelly, come with me?"

Kelly shrugged. "Sure."

The moment they were out of view, Mariah took a breadstick and smiled, "I think this needs some special sauce. Don't you think, slut?"

Sandra gasped, "You aren't serious?"

Mariah smirked, "Oh, I'm deadly serious. Now open your legs, slave."

Sandra obeyed reluctantly, thankful their table was somewhat secluded and no one would be able to see what they were doing.

"You've got to be kidding me," Mariah said annoyed, "you're fucking wearing panties."

"S-s-sorry," Sandra stammered, knowing from past experience that Mariah getting annoyed usually resulted in Sandra getting punished.

"Take them off immediately," Mariah demanded, her tone teetering on anger.

"Here?" Sandra asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Now!" Mariah snapped, her limited patience already reaching a boiling point.

Sandra looked around quickly and then lifted her ass up and rather smoothly, considering her sitting position, pulled them down to her ankles.

"Give them to me," Mariah ordered, her hand held open and higher than the tabletop.

Sandra reluctantly lifted a foot up so she could reach and nervously handed them over. The thought of how Mariah might use them stressed her out. Unlike her removing them, this exchange was made in plain view of other diners, and an observer might easily guess what was being handed over.

Mariah placed them openly not on Sandra's empty plate but on Kelly's, before roughly moving the breadstick between her sub's legs and shoving one end into her cunt. A couple quick pumps and she pulled it out and flipped it around before shoving the other end of the baked good into her shocked slave's cunt.

The waiter returned to fill up their glasses and saw the panties on the table. The boy, clearly in his early twenties, did a doubletake, but pretended not to notice as he filled the water glasses, oblivious to the breadstick currently lodged in the pretty brunette's cunt.

123456...9