Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah, able to read the mind of a girl on the edge of submission promised, "Don't worry Alexandra, soon you too will get your chance to be my pet. But first, let's DP this slut."

"Ok," Alexandra agreed nervously, feeling vulnerable by the presumptive words of the blonde and yet excited all the same. She moved behind the pretty brunette riding the cock, me, and being a little aggressive grabbed me by the hips and ordered, "Sit still, slut."

Unused to being shared, I nevertheless stopped immediately and replied, "Yes, Miss." It now became clear as day what double team meant, as I felt the smaller plastic cock head probing between my ass cheeks.

Mariah asked, "Ready for two cocks at once, my pet?"

"Oh God yes, Mistress, double team your slut," I moaned, my body dying with the anticipation of two cocks inside me at once. Since I loved a cock in my cunt and I also loved a cock in my ass, theoretically I would love both at the same time, and that theory was about to be put to the test.

Alexandra didn't wait for instructions as she began to push her cock in my ass.

I screamed as the lack of any lube created an intense burning sensation at first.

Disregarding my pain, Alexandra continued to push forward until all six inches of her slender cock had disappeared inside my rectum.

Mariah was watching my face carefully and could tell I was in a state of overwhelmed sexual intensity as my expressions changed from pleasure to pain and then back to pleasure. "Are you full, my pet?" she asked caringly. "Can you handle this?"

"Yeeeees," I whimpered, the pain fading as I became accustomed to the bizarre feeling of being so completely filled.

"Are you ready for the ride of your life?" Mariah asked, her tone promising euphoria.

"Desperately," I answered desperately, my eyes begging for more.

"Pet Alexandra, fuck her ass," Mariah ordered, adding, "hard."

Alexandra obeyed, and I could feel her shivering with pleasure as she began moving slowly in and out of my ass.

Mariah scolded, "I didn't ask you to make love to my slut, I ordered you to fuck her whore ass."

"Sorry," Alexandra said, her voice revealing shame at being scolded. She began to pump into my butt faster, her pelvis now slamming against my ass cheeks with each forward thrust.

"Sorry, what?" Mariah asked, pushing the chubby girl to her final destination, to being a sub.

Alexandra was confused at first, distracted by the fact she was fucking a stranger in the ass. "Sorry, um...."

I was amused at how innocent this new girl was, and how innocent I must have been three years ago, and I instructed this inexperienced new pet by moaning, "You must call her Mistress, tell her 'sorry Mistress'."

Alexandra's eyes went big as she looked at the smiling blonde. Unsure that she ever wanted to be owned like this slut she was fucking, yet sure she wanted to be fucked tonight, she obediently said the required words, "Sorry, Mistress."

"It's ok, my pet," Mariah smiled, as she bucked her ass up at the exact same moment as Alexandra buried her cock in my ass.

"Aaaaah," I screamed, as the cock in my cunt filled me simultaneously with the cock deep in my ass.

"Now ream her ass, slut," Mariah demanded.

Alexandra seemed startled to be called a slut and jerked in reaction, but she must have been so captivated by the activity she was involved in, she just did as she was told. She began giving me a fast-paced fucking, listening to my increasingly louder whimpers and moans. My Mistress had been right: this was wonderful!

I couldn't believe how full I felt, how the feeling was something new and was getting me overheated in a way different to anything I'd ever felt before. I was beginning to feel lightheaded as my inevitable orgasm began to build. I begged, "Harder, I beg you, please double fuck me harder!"

Mariah began to buck her ass up with each forward thrust by her big-titted slut-to-be, sending me into a chaotic delirium.

I mumbled incoherently, my head swimming in ecstasy as my orgasm rose to the brink, "Yes, fuck, aaah, god, oh my, oh my, aah, shit, shit, oh god, yes, my, my, aaaaah, shit, may I c-c-c-c, may, may I, c-come, Mistress?"

I sensed Mariah could tell I was too far gone to hold back any longer and with deeply appreciated beneficence she demanded, "Come, my slut."

Instantly, the invisible dam broke, my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave as I screamed, the loudest scream of my life, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

I collapsed forward onto my Mistress as the pleasure overwhelmed me. So fixated was I on the pleasure cascading through my body, I forgot to keep breathing and passed out.

Mariah told me later that as she smiled at the intensity of her pet's orgasm, she snapped her fingers at Alexandra, who instantly pulled out of my ass. Mariah snapped her fingers a second time and pointed to my leaking cunt.

I was barely regaining consciousness as Alexandra fell to her knees and I could feel the heavenly sensations as she licked the sweet nectar from my freshly fucked cunt.

I heard her murmur, "So sweet, so delicious, I had no idea," and after a couple of tentative licks as with thoughtless intuition I began sucking on my Mistress's nipple as I reclined against her, and Alexandra immersed herself in my wetness, eagerly lapping up all my cum.

As the cock between her ass cheeks teased her, Sandra wondered whatever had happened to Alexandra. She came to their dorm a few times over the next month, but never returned after the Christmas holidays. Her brief pondering was halted as she felt Mariah's cock begin pushing into her ass.

Taylor smiled, seeming to have her Mother's gift to read the mind of her sub, "Reminiscing about your first DP, slut?"

Sandra blushed even redder, as she whimpered, the burn in her ass coming back too, "Kind of."

Mariah laughed, "Didn't you pass out during your first dp?"

Sandra felt her ass getting full, the dull pain lingering. "I guess I did."

Taylor pinched her pet's nipples. "Enough fucking reminiscing about your early slut days. Who owns you now?"

Sandra grimaced at the twist of her sensitive nipples, but she answered as expected. "You do, Mistress Taylor."

"Good girl," Taylor smiled, giving one last twist of the nipple, her tone a stunning replica of her mother's.

"Thank you, Mistress Taylor," Sandra replied, like the obedient pet she had once been trained to be.

As the last inch of her cock disappeared in Sandra's ass, Mariah watched, amazed at how quickly Sandra had reverted to her submissive self. It was like the last eighteen years had never happened.

Both cocks filled Sandra, a dull pain still lingering, but a growing sense of building pleasure now usurping the pain.

"Fuck my slut's ass, Mommy," Taylor ordered. "She's ready."

"My pleasure, dear," Mariah returned, slowly beginning to move her plastic cock in and out of her pet's long neglected ass. "You used to love a cock in your ass, Sandra. How did you go so long without it?"

As the pleasure of a cock in her ass Increased, bringing pulses of pleasure throughout her body, she wondered the same thing. How had she ever found the strength to leave the first time? How had she ever resisted such pleasure all these years? Sandra stammered honestly, "I-I-I don't know."

The next few minutes were a blur as Sandra was ravished front and back. Taylor sucked and bit on her nipples and tits, Mariah's fucking her ass increased in speed, and every once in a while Taylor would buck her ass up to remind Sandra of the cock in her cunt.

Sandra could feel the building orgasm and the sensations of euphoria that went with it. She begged Taylor, "Mistress, can I please come?"

Taylor smiled, "Not until you promise me one thing."

"Anything," Sandra agreed, her need to come overriding the fear of whatever expectations Taylor might have.

"Assist with the seduction of your daughter," Taylor revealed, her smile dripping with power.

"Noooooo," Sandra whimpered, begging, "Please, anything but that!"

Mariah slammed forward, the cock reaching new depths in Sandra's ass. "All you have to do to be allowed to come is to give me what is already rightfully mine."

Sandra was already weakening as she pleaded, "Please Mistresses, leave Kelly alone."

Taylor chuckled as she thrust upwards three straight times to meet her Mom's forward thrusts. "It's a done deal, slut. Soon she will join you in serving us. Like mother, like daughter. Isn't that right, Mommy?"

"Of course, honey," Mariah agreed, admiring her domme daughter in training.

"Give Mommy your daughter, slut," Taylor demanded.

Sandra's head was clouded by the need to come and prayed that her daughter could be strong enough to resist what she couldn't hold back then and couldn't hold back now.

The simultaneous thrusts were the final nail in her motherly coffin as she simply HAD to come. "Fine, she's yours," Sandra agreed, exasperated.

"Who is?" Taylor asked.

"My daughter," Sandra said, still avoiding saying her name.

"Be specific slut, or you'll remain in pre-orgasmic limbo all fucking night," Taylor snapped.

"Fuuuuck," Sandra moaned, her orgasm on the bubble of ecstasy. Finally, giving in completely as she had all those years ago, she agreed, for a third time, "Mistress Mariah, I give you my daughter Kelly as your pet."

"And you will help us?" Taylor added.

"Yes, dammit, I'll even help, now let me the fuck come!" Sandra demanded back, her mind in a sexual haze of almost a week-long frustration.

"How dare you..." Taylor began, but was interrupted by her mother.

"Come now, my slut!" Mariah cried out, allowing her pet the fleeting experience of euphoria she had longed for.

Sandra let go completely, and instantly the violent volcano of yesteryear erupted again after eighteen years of being dormant. "Fuuuuuuck, yeeeeees, thank yooooooou," Sandra screamed incoherently.

Both women watched intently as their pet quivered, shook and screamed through an intensity of pleasure few women had ever experienced.

And like Sandra had done all those years ago when she first reached orgasm from being double penetrated, she passed out. When she woke up a couple of minutes later, Mariah was fucking her daughter and explaining the responsibilities of a Mistress.

"Now do you see, Taylor? Once your sub gives you exactly what you ask her for, you must reward her, like you would a puppy who does a trick. If you don't reward her with the thing you promised her, the next time she won't feel the need to obey so strongly. She needs to be conditioned to know without any doubt at all that complete obedience is rewarded with ultimate pleasure, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mommy," Taylor whimpered, as her Mother really fucked her.

Sandra pretended still to be unconscious, but she was already trying to come to grips with the cold harsh reality that for the second time since Mariah arrived she had willingly exchanged her daughter's fate for an orgasm.

The end of this novel for now!

Continued in Like Mommy, Like Daughter: 2 Obey

1...456789