Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the waiter left, the process was repeated for all but two of the breadsticks, which Mariah placed, unjuiced, on her own plate. The final Sandra-flavored breadstick was replaced in the basket just before the girls returned.

Sandra sweated, seeing the girls coming back and her slightly soiled panties still sitting on her daughter's plate.

Mariah smiled, "After your disobedience, I should leave them out for your daughter to discover."

Sandra flashed back to an earlier threat:

A couple of months after first submitting to Mariah, I was studying in the library for a test when I was startled by her voice.

"What a surprise to see a dyke like you in a place like this," Mariah said, all sing-song.

My face burned with embarrassment and I shushed my Mistress. "Shhhhh, not here."

Mariah's face shifted from playful to angry in a heartbeat. She grabbed a pencil from the desk and whispered in her disobedient pet's ear, "Embarrassed someone might hear that you're a dyke? Fuck yourself with this pencil so they can also see that you're a slut."

"Please, no," I whispered, mortified at the instruction.

"Now!" Mariah snapped.

I looked around nervously as I took the pencil, fearful of facing Mariah's full wrath. Turning my body sideways, I brought the pencil under my dress and slipped it inside my pussy.

Mariah watched me do it as she whispered in my ear. "I was just grabbing a book for my essay and had no intention of making you do anything, but your disrespect forced you into immediate punishment. Now come like the fucking slut you are... right here in the library."

I felt simultaneous shame and frustration for my ill-considered disobedience and the consequences resulting from that disobedience. I rotated the pencil vigorously in a circle, trying to get myself off quickly.

Mariah nibbled on my ear, and the odds of someone noticing something skyrocketed as she demanded, not softly, "Come, my slut. Come like the little whore you are. Now!"

It took a few more seconds, but I came from fucking herself with a pencil in the library, grinding my teeth together not to scream.

Sandra pleaded, "I wasn't thinking, Mistress. Please, I'll be a good girl."

Mariah reached for the panties and put them on the seat between us, out of view of the two girls, just seconds before they returned, talking a mile a minute like teenage girls do.

Sitting down, Taylor looked a question to her Mom, who answered with a glance at the breadsticks. Taylor smiled, understanding with one subtle glance what had transpired during the brief time they were gone.

Sandra watched in absolute terror as her daughter picked up a breadstick saying, "This place has the best breadsticks in the world."

Mariah quipped, the innuendo understood by all but the innocent daughter, "I hear their special marinade is out of this world."

Kelly dipped her breadstick in the dipping sauce, Sandra praying it would conceal the scent and taste of her pussy juice on it. Sandra then grimaced as her daughter put it to her mouth and took a bite, unknowingly sampling her own Mother's juices.

Mariah asked, "How is it? Good?"

Kelly, glowing, answered, "Amazing, there even seems to be something slightly different about it this time."

"What do you think it might be?" Mariah asked curiously, piling on her pet's humiliation.

"I can't explain it. It just seems extra tangy," Kelly answered. "I like it."

Taylor burst out laughing.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"Oh nothing," Taylor covered, a glare from her Mother quickly making her compose herself, "I just find the word 'tangy' to be funny."

Kelly thought about it for a moment before agreeing, "It is kind of funny, isn't it?"

Mariah took a bite of one of her untreated ones and Taylor did the same, with the marinade although without the dipping sauce, and smiled, looking directly at her MILF pet-to-be, and said, "Oh my goodness Kelly, these really are quite tangy."

Sandra burned in embarrassment but said nothing.

Mariah asked, "Are you not going to try one, Sandra?"

"I'm watching my carbs," Sandra replied, trying to cover the real reason she didn't want to have one.

Mariah insisted, "Nonsense! You've got to try one, they're heavenly, so sweet and tangy," which had both teenage girls laughing.

Kelly ordered, very unlike her, "Mom, I insist you try one. It's my birthday and the carb rules are on hold for the day."

Defeated, Sandra took one and said, desperate to take the attention off her, "Fine, but if this turns me into a big fatty, you are so grounded."

Everyone laughed, and both Taylor and Mariah watched with quiet intensity as Sandra crunched down on the breadstick with her own pussy juice on it.

Not surprisingly, Sandra coated it with dipping sauce, trying to disguise her own taste. She took a bite, and if she hadn't known what she'd added, it was unlikely she would have noticed. Relieved, she ate the rest of the breadstick.

The rest of the meal went without incident, other than Taylor's foot between Sandra's legs constantly teasing her throughout the meal.

Taylor and Kelly were in the bathroom again, as the grownups waited for the bill. Mariah asked, "Do you think our waiter was good?"

"I guess," Sandra answered, unaware of Mariah's intent, even though she shouldn't have been.

Mariah handed Sandra back her panties.

Sandra looked at her, unsure of what to do with them until Mariah ordered, "Give them to him as a tip, and be sexy about it."

"Oh my," Sandra blushed.

"You should hurry, your daughter could be back any second and you'll still have to do it," Mariah warned.

Sandra looked for the waiter and was thankful he was coming their way. You know things have gone drastically wrong when you're thankful the waiter is on his way over so you can give him your panties, Sandra thought to herself.

The waiter arrived and Sandra gave him her credit card and her panties, and smiled seductively, trying to be a good pet for Mariah, and yet hurrying to get it done before her daughter returned. "Put it on my credit card, sexy, and here's a little gift for such good service." He was clearly shocked by the gift, as he held it like it was gold. Feeling sexy for the first time in a while she added, her lips close to his ear, "They may be a little wet, my friend here fucked the shit out of me earlier."

His eyes went wide as she bit his earlobe, before he moved away.

He stammered, "T-t-thanks," as he hurriedly put the intimate cargo in his pants pocket.

"Anytime, sexy," Sandra purred back. The waiter left with her credit card.

Mariah complimented her slut. "That was very good, especially the end part. Maybe I won't have to completely retrain you like I thought."

"Thank you, Mistress," Sandra replied, happy to have made her Mistress proud, as she saw the girls returning.

The waiter retuned with the charge slip, which Sandra signed. The copy he gave her had his name and phone number on it. Sandra smiled, feeling sexy and wanted, something she had longed for for a long, long time.

They drove home and Sandra gave Kelly her birthday present, an iPad, all the while silently stressing about what Mariah may still have in store. She expected to be used in some way by either Mariah or Taylor, yet while she was getting her pajamas from her bedroom, Mariah ignored her completely.

In Kelly's bedroom the naïve birthday girl had no idea that she had welcomed a predator into her boudoir. Taylor, on the other hand, was salivating with the thoughts of all she wanted to do with this young, pretty slave-to-be. Alas, her Mistress Mother had made it very clear that things would happen in her time frame, not Taylor's.

In bed that night each female pondered the day that was:

Kelly was thrilled with the thought of finally having a sister of sorts, having been an only child.

Taylor was excited about having her own MILF pet and couldn't wait to play with her new toy... although having to wait was driving her nuts.

Sandra tossed and turned as she replayed the day in her head.

As a mother she was ashamed of her weakness, of her inability to say no and to stand up for herself... and in doing so had allowed her daughter to become prey for the hungriest wolf she knew. Yet, for the first time in almost two decades, she felt like herself, felt like a woman and felt wanted.

Her pussy burned with need as she fondly remembered being Mariah's sub. Funny how time can play tricks on you. Gone were all the stressful memories of her past, and all she could remember were the exciting memories of how it had felt when she was an obedient pet for Mariah.

Her fingers roaming freely to her cunt, she brought herself not to one, not two, but to three orgasms, as she reminisced about her many submissions over her college years.

Mariah was thrilled with how the day had gone. She was confident that Sandra would fall right back into the role she was born to play, but really had no idea until now what kind of personality Kelly would have... luckily it appeared it was like mother, like daughter.

5. MAN, KELLY FEELS LIKE A WOMAN

The next morning was a Monday and the girls had school to attend. Kelly was already dressed in her usual jeans and t-shirt when Taylor came back from her shower in just a towel and asked, "Is that what you're wearing to school?"

Kelly looked up, surprised by the question. "That's the plan, why?"

"Oh nothing," Taylor asked, acting nonchalant, knowing that if Kelly was submissive deep down, she would want to know why. A submissive never wants to disappoint anyone at any time.

"No seriously," Kelly asked, "what is it?"

Taylor, tossing her towel on the bed to reveal her voluptuous 38C breasts and her shaved pussy, reeled her in. "Oh, it's just that where I come from, we always dress to impress."

"You do?" Kelly asked, unable not to stare at Taylor's large breasts.

"We do," Taylor confirmed, pulling out a pair of stockings.

"You're going to wear stockings?" Kelly asked, watching the pretty blonde put on her first dark brown stocking.

"I always wear them. Like Mom says, they really enhance my legs and make me stand out in a crowd. Plus, I feel so sexy when I wear them," Taylor explained, posing sexily like she was a model in an otherwise nude stocking commercial.

"Oh," was all Kelly could get out.

Taylor, reaching for the other stocking added, "I hate pantyhose. They're too restrictive and get in the way when I need some action."

Kelly was taken aback by her new roommate's forthright declaration.

"Plus," Taylor added, "boys love the feel of my stocking clad legs when they fuck me."

"Oh my God," Kelly gasped, her pussy tingling a bit from this unexpectedly frank conversation.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Taylor asked, as if that would be the most shocking state in the history of the world, even though deep down she suspected the answer was yes.

Kelly's face went beet red but she adamantly defended her virginity. "Yes, but that is by choice. I haven't met the right guy yet."

"Wow!" Taylor said overdramatically, "I can't fathom not having sex at least every few days."

"Really?" Kelly gasped, surprised again by such a frank admission.

"Do you do yourself?"

Kelly was again taken aback by the frank question. Her mother didn't talk about sex, and only on rare occasions did her friends talk about it. Kelly shrugged, feeling dirty admitting to such a truth, "On occasion."

"Oh my God," Taylor replied, "if I don't get off every day I turn into a fucking psychopath. You have toys at least?"

"No," admitted, ashamed, feeling like she was in a whole different league compared to this blonde vixen.

"Well, we're going to have to change that," Taylor announced, as if it was a done deal. "Now about your outfit," Taylor said, changing topics.

Kelly stood silently, every insecurity she had now prickling each thought.

Taylor pulled out a blue sundress, tossed it to Kelly and instructed, "Put this on."

Kelly looked at the long sundress and wondered what her friends would say if she wore a dress to school. Some girls in school wore dresses, but not many and she wasn't one of them.

Taylor, knowing Kelly needed some prodding suggested, "Just try it on, Kelly. I bet you'll look amazing in it."

Figuring why not, she was eighteen now and a woman, Kelly pulled off her t-shirt, but then felt naked in just her sports bra.

Taylor considered questioning the sports bra as well, but figured that may be too much too soon for this already overwhelmed pet-to-be.

Kelly pulled the sundress on before taking off her jeans, still too uncomfortable to be seen in her panties by this relative stranger.

Taylor smiled to herself, thinking about how sweet and innocent and pure Kelly was, and how soon propriety and modesty would become things of the past.

Once the jeans were off, Taylor buttered up the insecure girl. "You look delicious."

"Really?" Kelly asked, not catching the innuendo.

"Really, really," Taylor responded before adding, "obviously you would look even better with stockings."

"You think so?" Kelly asked, effortlessly being drawn into Taylor's web.

"I know so," Taylor smiled. "When it comes to fashion, I'm your girl."

"I only have the pair your Mom gave me yesterday," Kelly admitted.

"Would you like to borrow a pair of mine?"

"No, I'm ok," Kelly answered, deciding the stockings would be too much of a new statement.

"Whatever suits your fancy," Taylor replied, showing just the slightest hint of annoyance.

Kelly noticed it but let it go, leaving Taylor to finish getting dressed.

6. SANDRA CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION

Sandra woke up in a hot sweat. What a crazy dream she'd had! Opening her eyes, she rubbed the sleep out of them and realized she was in the spare bedroom in the basement, which meant the recent events hadn't been a dream.

Which meant her Mistress from college was in her house dominating her and planning to seduce her daughter.

Sandra knew she had to stop this before it went any further. She rushed upstairs and found Mariah in the kitchen making breakfast. Sandra's resolve weakened the moment she saw the beautiful blonde bombshell. Instead of demanding she leave as she had intended, she said, "Good morning, Mariah."

"Good morning, my pet," Mariah smiled. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"It was ok."

"I slept like a baby," Mariah shared. "Your bed is really comfortable."

Sandra sighed to herself, knowing that comment was just another shot at a power shift that Sandra had no control over.

Kelly arrived downstairs for breakfast and Sandra noticed the dress. She looked down for stockings and was happy to see she had none on.

Mariah looked too. "Good morning, Kelly," she greeted. "I hope you're hungry."

Kelly shrugged, not used to big breakfasts, "Sure, it smells amazing."

Breakfast came and went and as soon as the front door closed leaving Sandra and Mariah alone, Mariah said, "We need to talk."

"Agreed," Sandra said, hoping there was still a chance to end this before it got completely out of hand.

Mariah continued, "Let's go through the training rules."

Sandra's Pollyanna hopes crashed and burned. "The training rules?"

"Clearly a part of you is desperately trying to fight me for your freedom, yet it's obvious that part is losing to your yearning to submit to me," Mariah assessed.

Sandra ignored her own plight and said with all the determination she had in her, "Regardless of my own desires, I need you to promise to leave Kelly alone."

Mariah laughed. "This isn't a fucking negotiation, slut. You really have regressed. I may have to add a few fillips to the rules."

"Please," Sandra pleaded, grasping at straws.

"Please, what?" Mariah asked, impatient.

"Can we make an arrangement where once Kelly has graduated and goes off to college, I return to being your..." Sandra began bargaining, but became unsure what to call herself.

"My pet, my slut, my whore, my kitty," Mariah listed, a collection of labels she'd used in the past.

"Yes, all those and any more you want," Sandra agreed, her last ditch attempt at saving her daughter from the same hopeless addiction she was subject to.

Mariah, giving the pet a glimmer of hope she never intended to follow through with, suggested, "Today, let's focus on you."

Sandra glanced at the clock and noticing the time cautioned, "I need to be at work in an hour."

"Then we'd better get started. This won't take long," Mariah ordered.

"But..."

Mariah ignored her sub's weak protest, reached in her purse and handed Sandra a piece of paper with the words: 'The non-negotiable rules for SANDRA'S retraining' printed at the top.

Sandra reluctantly took the paper, dreading the expectations that would be entered like tombstone engravings on the piece of paper. She looked at the paper and read the lengthy list:

The Retraining of Slave Sandra

1. You will obey EVERY command MISTRESS MARIAH or MISTRESS TAYLOR gives you no matter what it is.

2. You will ONLY wear panties when your period is visiting... otherwise you will never wear panties... unless instructed by either of your Mistresses.

3. You will NEVER wear a bra unless at a significant work function or required by a Mistress to enhance an outfit.

4. You will wear stockings EVERY DAY from the moment you get out of your morning shower until you wake up the following day.

5. When alone with either or both of your Mistresses you will address them as MISTRESS.

6. You are a 24-hour pet and thus are on call at all times whether at work or not.

7. You will have your cellphone turned on AT ALL TIMES in case either Mistress decides to contact you.

8. You will have your nails... fingers and toes... painted at all times... RED!

9. You will ALWAYS wear dresses or skirts unless otherwise instructed.

10. Since you are a PET and OWNED unconditionally by your two Mistresses, you must give your body to them without restriction. Thus, you may only COME with the permission of a Mistress. If you are unable to contact a Mistress, BAD LUCK.

11. Other rules may be added as either Mistress sees fit.

Of course, any disobedience of these simple rules will result in punishment.

Sandra flashed back to the when the original rules list had been introduced:

"My pet, I think you need guidelines," Mariah announced just after coming all over her still-in-training pet.

"Pardon, Mistress?" I responded, unsure what my Mistress meant.

"I think you will be more content if I make all your decisions for you," Mariah explained, as if this was just common sense.

"I don't understand," I replied.

"You are my pet. A puppy doesn't make choices on what to wear does she?" Mariah asked.

"Well, no," I replied, surprised by such an inter-species breakdown of our relationship.

"A kitty doesn't choose what to eat, does she?" Mariah added.

"You want to decide what I eat?" I asked, stunned to the core.

"Well, not completely, but I am going to start choosing your outfits for you every day," Mariah informed me.

"You are?" I asked, still in denial about yet another level in my bizarre relationship with my roommate. I loved the attention, I loved to please and I had become reliant on Mariah for my pleasure, but this new declaration seemed a bit extreme.

1...34567...9