Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it seems logical. You already wear stockings every day as a reminder of your obedience to me," Mariah pointed out.

I'd thought I was wearing the stockings to make me look sexier, but had to admit that in theory it was also to please my Mistress.

"So, every morning I will lay out your clothes for you. Is that understood?" Mariah asked, the question rhetorical.

"Of course, Mistress," I answered, knowing her tone meant the decision had already been made.

And for the remainder of my time as her pet sub, I never chose any of my own clothing to wear or to purchase. Gradually my old conservative wardrobe disappeared and was replaced with a far more provocative one.

Mariah, foreshadowing what lay ahead added, "This is rule two my pet. Rule one is always to wear stockings. More rules will follow in the near future."

"Ok," I agreed, unaware of how strict the additional rules would be.

"Do you accept the rules, my pet?" Mariah asked.

"Do I have a choice?" a defeated, yet horny, Sandra replied.

"Don't you go playing the victim, my slut," Mariah scolded. "Everyone has a choice."

"But what if I refuse?" Sandra asked, not convinced she had a choice.

Mariah answered the question with a question. "Can you refuse me, my pet? You never were able to before. Stop playing the victim, Sandra. You need me more than I need you."

Sandra contemplated Mariah's assessment. In truth she had never felt more alive than when she was back in college and living as Mariah's pet. All those feelings had come rushing back with Mariah's arrival, and if it weren't for her daughter, her submission to Mariah would occur without hesitation.

Sandra flashed back to a moment in her freshman year:

Having been sent to my doghouse after a brief hesitation to obey an order by Mariah, I had pondered my predicament, and after I'd made a lengthy pros and cons list in my head, I'd decided to stand up for myself. I climbed out of my makeshift doghouse and went to confront Mariah.

Mariah was watching TV when I came out of my banishment and did so on two feet.

Mariah barely reacted as she noticed, "My pet has learned to walk, has she?"

I ignored the condescending tone and said defiantly, "This has to stop."

Looking directly at me, Mariah asked, "What does?"

"The way you treat me," I answered adamantly. "I want to be treated with respect, not like some nonhuman pet."

"But you are my pet puppy," Mariah answered, standing up and striding towards me, "And a proper pet needs to be disciplined when she is disobedient."

All my life I had hated confrontation and I could already feel my resolve slipping away as Mariah reached me. Attempting to be strong, despite the growing weakness inside and an undeniable tingle down below, I muttered, "I can't continue doing this. I deserve better."

Mariah, her smile smug, put her hands on her stubborn pet's shoulders, and gently pushed me to my knees. Not forcefully, but gently. There was no way her physical strength was overpowering me.

I wanted to resist, but even as my mind protested, I felt my knees giving way and myself falling to my natural submissive place on the floor.

"Good girl," Mariah purred, "just remember my pet, I always know what is best for you."

I looked up from my position of submission and sighed in defeat. My adamant resolve of just a few minutes ago while alone in my doghouse had vanished and my abject need to obey my Mistress had returned in full force.

Mariah, able to read me perfectly ordered, "Go ahead, Kitty, lick your Mistress's feet. I'm wearing these lovely stockings you so love to worship."

I desperately wanted to resist but knew I was too weak as I remained in my accustomed position on all fours and began licking my Mistress's feet like a kitty would lick milk from a bowl.

"So I'll ask you the question again, my pet. Do you accept the rules?" Mariah asked again, confident she already knew the answer.

"I don't know," Sandra answered, her body screaming Yes as her moral compass screamed No.

Mariah chuckled softly. "You're so adorable when you try to be strong."

"I'm not trying to be adorable," Sandra replied, annoyed by Mariah's condescending tone.

"I know, you're trying to be something you aren't, my pet. That comes to an end now," Mariah said, her tone shifting from amused to firm. "Is your pussy wet?"

Sandra didn't answer, which on its own answered the question.

"I'll take that as a yes," Mariah said smugly. "You need to let go of the notion that you have any control in your life any more. I have returned, and I will once again make all your decisions for you."

Sandra winced at the promise.

"And for heaven's sake get down on your knees, I can't believe you've been permitting yourself to stand this long in my presence!" Mariah added.

"But..." Sandra began.

"NOW!" Mariah demanded.

Sandra instantly fell to her knees.

"That's better. I thought we made our situation clear last night. I own you; can it get any more black and white than that?"

Sandra knew she couldn't win, deep down she didn't want to win, yet she needed to be strong for her daughter. She had to protect her daughter. "Yes Mistress, I understand, and I even agree where I am concerned. But will you please reconsider and leave my daughter out of this?"

Mariah shrugged and conceded for the time being. "I know how hard you're struggling with that, and I even understand why. Right now, you are my priority, my pet. So we'll worry about Kelly and the promise you remade just last night at a later time. Understood?"

Sandra felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders! Even if this wasn't a permanent reprieve, it was far more than she'd expected. "Yes, I do understand Mistress, and thank you so much!"

"You're most welcome. But now I will ask you again, my cunt-licking slut, do you accept all conditions of the new rules?"

Distracted by her relief about Kelly and her wet pussy doing all the thinking for her as far as her own situation was concerned, Sandra whispered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Mariah sighed.

"Yes, Mistress, I will I obey the rules," Sandra agreed, knowing it was easier to agree now than if she were forced to agree later.

"Good," Mariah said, suddenly chipper. "Now go shower and come back to me once you've dressed for work."

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra replied, hoping a cold shower would calm her down.

While in the shower, Sandra desperately tried to think of some way to protect her daughter permanently from these two predators.

Other than up and leaving, which would be tough to explain to her daughter during track season, where Kelly was a star, and so close to her graduation, the other options seemed impossible.

How do you tell your daughter about a past as dark and naughty as hers? Eventually it occurred to her that the best idea would be to warn her daughter without going into all the sordid details.

Sandra concluded she would go to Kelly's school and talk to her at lunch. She wasn't sure what she would say yet, but she knew she had to warn her.

Content with her plan, fragile as it was, she finished showering, then dressed in a long flowered sundress, sans panties and bra, which was a little nerve-wracking for her, and the only pair of stockings she currently owned, given to her yesterday by Mariah.

Once dressed, hair done and make-up on, she returned to the living room and said, "Mistress, I need to get going soon."

"I know my pet, I won't keep you much longer," Mariah replied. "I only have one more thing for you to do before you go."

Sandra's mouth suddenly watered at the thought of tasting Mariah's perfection again. "What would that be, Mistress?"

Mariah handed her a pair of silver balls connected with a narrow strap that appeared to be silicone. "Ironically after all the trouble you've been, I'm going to allow you to break a rule this week. All week you are to wear these Ben Wa balls in that cunt of yours. Is that understood?"

Sandra looked at the small balls and wondered at their purpose. "Even at work?"

"All the time," Mariah said. "This is punishment number one of the eighteen punishments I owe you for eighteen years of betrayal... which is you may not come for a week."

"A full week?" Sandra asked, thinking that before Mariah's arrival a week would have been no problem, she had sometimes gone months without even thinking about an orgasm, but now such a lack seemed impossible and painful.

"Yes. You need to relearn your place," Mariah said, lifting up her pet's dress. She leaned over and rubbed the balls slowly along Sandra's slightly wet pussy lips before inserting both balls.

Sandra let out a small gasp as the second ball went in.

"You will eventually learn how to control your pussy muscles so you don't need panties, but while you're at work I will grant you this rare privilege," Mariah explained, as if she were doing her pet a great favor, before adding, "but at home you are to remain panty-less, is that clear?"

Sandra agreed, even as she tried to deal with the two balls inside her, "Yes, Mistress."

"When are you finished at work?"

"Four-thirty," Sandra answered nervously, figuring Mariah already had something in mind for the evening.

"I'll meet you at the West Edmonton Mall at five. Is that doable?" Mariah asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I believe it will be."

"Good, I'll see you then," Mariah answered, adding, "We will meet in front of Forever 21."

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra agreed, wondering what was in store for her, before going downstairs to put some panties on. Each step at first was awkward and a distraction. In her new room in the basement, she practiced walking for a couple of minutes before she felt slightly accustomed to having the weird balls inside her. Content as she could be in her current predicament, she headed to work.

At work, the balls were a constant reminder of her past, her present and her future. Sandra was in the middle of preparing a new summer ad campaign and it was crucial to get all her slides ready for her multimedia presentation on Thursday. The balls inside her were a distraction, but she realized if she sat at her desk and didn't move her legs, eventually she forgot they were inside her. However every time she moved, she got a constant reminder and her pussy would beg for a quick release she wasn't allowed.

Sandra worked her ass off all day and it wasn't till after one that she realized she'd worked through lunch and missed her opportunity to go meet with her daughter. She knew Kelly had track practice after school and she had promised to meet with Mariah, so the much-needed conversation would have to wait.

The rest of the day flew by; only on occasion was Sandra distracted by the balls in her cunt. Glancing at the clock, she saved her work on her computer and drove over to meet Mariah, knowing one of Mariah's biggest pet peeves was tardiness.

Driving was a major distraction as her foot continually shifting from gas pedal to brake moved the balls in a rather circular movement. Sandra was craving a satisfaction she knew she couldn't receive. She sighed; this was going to be a really long week.

7. LICKING IN THE GIRLS' ROOM

Sandra arrived early and waited till almost quarter after five before she saw Mariah dressed in a black leather skirt, black fuck-me boots, black stockings and a fire engine red blouse. Men and women took second looks as she sauntered by. The men drooled, the women glared, a mixture of envy and jealousy being thrown at the blonde vixen.

Mariah actually apologized, something as rare as an eclipse, "Sorry Sandra, I got lost, really, really lost."

Sandra shrugged, "It happens to everyone the first time they come here."

"It's fucking huge. Hard to believe capitalist, anything to make a buck, California hasn't built a super mall like this," Mariah said, impressed by how overblown this place was.

Sandra, suddenly proud to be an Edmontonian, explained, "It has rides, waterslides, a hotel, a shooting range, a movie theatre, a skating rink, and so much more. It even has a floating pirate ship."

"I see they also have a sex shop here," Mariah smiled, her usual mischievous grin back. "So let's get you a new wardrobe."

Sandra assumed that was why they were here, her outfits being very conservative and business formal. Two hours, five hundred bucks and six stores later and Sandra had a few new outfits. None were skanky, but all were definitely hipper and aimed at making her look younger, including a front zippered dress and a plaid skirt that looked like it would better fit a teenager.

They stopped for a bite to eat at Hooters, which for a stocking fetish freak like Mariah was pure heaven. Sandra could almost see the wheels turning inside Mariah's devious brain and started to worry.

Mariah decided that she wanted a few pair of Hooters pantyhose for herself, her daughter, her slut and her young slut-to-be.

Mariah scanned the various waitresses and studied them like the sexual predator she was. They ate in relative silence as Mariah assessed who her participant would be in let's make a deal.

Deciding to go with a cute brunette, who Mariah noticed had glanced their way a few times and who she confidently assessed was a dyke, or at the very least bi.

Mariah walked over to the pretty brunette, who was even younger than she'd thought from afar (she would later learn you only have to be eighteen in Alberta to work in or go to a bar).

Turning on her charm, checking the name tag on her uniform just above the girl's voluptuous breasts, she opened with, "Hi, Robyn, my name is Mariah."

Robyn smiled back, accustomed to being friendly with her customers. "Hi, Mariah."

"I have to ask," Mariah said smoothly, "Where do you get your pantyhose?"

"We just buy them from our boss," she replied.

Mariah continued, "The color really accentuates your legs."

"Thanks," she blushed.

"Do you have a break coming up?" Mariah asked, not wasting time.

The waitress was slightly surprised, but answered, "In about fifteen."

"I'm going to be very blunt with you. My pet over there, the slender brunette, is hungry for dessert," Mariah offered.

"Oh my," Robyn gasped, surprised by the unorthodox offer.

"All I want in return is the opportunity to buy a dozen pairs of those sexy pantyhose." Mariah explained.

Robyn looked over to Sandra, who was watching, and then back to Mariah. "She looks adorable. Submissive you say?"

Mariah nodded.

"I can easily get you the pantyhose."

"I can easily get you my slut," Mariah countered. Taking control, she said, "I'll have her upstairs in the washroom in ten minutes." Before the cute big-breasted brunette could respond, Mariah returned to her table.

Sandra had watched, knowing the conversation was about her as the pretty brunette had kept glancing over at her with more than casual interest.

When Mariah returned, she sat down beside Sandra this time instead of across the table and returned to her drink in silence. The anticipation was driving Sandra nuts, as the smug silence from her Mistress hinted at something inevitable.

Finally, Mariah still not speaking, she slipped her hand under Sandra's dress, pulled her panties aside and found the string. While Mariah finished her drink, her eyes were directly on Robyn as she tugged on the string.

Sandra moaned reactively.

Mariah tugged again.

Sandra whimpered and closed her eyes.

Mariah tugged again. "Don't you dare come, slut," Mariah warned.

Sandra tried to ignore the pleasure the balls' movement was giving her.

Mariah asked, "Are you hungry for dessert?"

Sandra, assuming the obvious, she was being offered in some form to the brunette waitress, answered, "F-f-famished."

Sandra flashed back to her sophomore year:

It wasn't until Spring Break of our sophomore year that Mariah made me service another girl. We were in Florida for Spring Break and at a bar where Mariah had already made me compete in a wet t-shirt contest. I was quite drunk when Mariah surprised me yet again.

"Which girl here do you want to lick?" Mariah asked.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered.

"Choose a girl," Mariah repeated. "Any girl."

"I pick you," I played safe.

"Aaaah, how cute," Mariah purred. "But tonight I'm offering your expertise to another girl... one of your choosing."

"But..." I protested, sobering up quickly.

"Shhhhhhh, pick a girl," Mariah instructed.

"Do I have to?" I asked like the shy schoolgirl I was.

"Yes you do," Mariah answered. "Choose, now."

I scanned the room, wondering who I could choose who would reject me. Seeing a chubby blonde, with glasses and with a guy, who seemed unlikely to take my Mistress up on the ridiculous offer. I sighed and pointed, "The chubby blonde."

"The nerdy chick?" Mariah asked, confirming.

"Sure," I agreed, confident in my choice.

Mariah stood up and left me alone. I watched as my Mistress joined the couple and chatted for a couple of minutes. At one point all three of them looked at me, which made me quickly look away.

Mariah returned a couple of minutes later and revealed, "Would you believe they're siblings?"

"Really?" I asked, a bit deflated as I glanced over to the table and saw the girl was gone.

"Really, really," Mariah smiled before adding, "Go to the washroom right now. She'll be waiting for you in a stall."

"She's gay?"

"Nope, but I told her that you're the best cunt-licker there is and that she wouldn't have to return the favor," Mariah explained, adding, "after that she was game. Her brother would like to fuck you, if you're interested."

"God, no."

"So just pussy and no cock?"

"Is there a third option?"

"Go now, slut," Mariah ordered me.

I gave her one last plea with my eyes before standing up and nervously going to the bathroom where I would bring the unnamed stranger to two orgasms in the girls' washroom.

Now some twenty years later, Sandra felt a crazy sense of déjà vu as Mariah instructed, "Go to the washroom upstairs and wait for her."

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra replied, at this point in her sexual journey not nervous at all about what she was expected to do. She couldn't even begin to count how many pussies she'd pleasured in random bathrooms during her college years.

As she climbed the stairs, she recalled how she became addicted to eating strangers' pussies during her junior year of college. She was like an alcoholic as she became reliant on it and craved it.

Reaching the bathroom she feared failure, but entered the washroom, eager to taste the pretty brunette.

A few minutes later, after three customers had come and gone, the brunette server entered and said, "Don't worry about getting caught, I put an out of order sign on the door."

The brunette entered the stall and asked, "Are you really her slave? Willingly?"

"Yes, Miss," Sandra answered, even though she was twice the server's age.

"That's fucking crazy," the brunette responded. After a pause, she asked, "So you want to eat my cunt?"

1...456789