Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss," Sandra agreed with a mixture of embarrassment and hunger. The taste of a new cunt had always been thrilling to her after she overcame her early fears.

"Miss, I love that," the girl said, pulling her orange shorts, followed by her dark pantyhose and her pink panties down just past her knees.

Sandra could feel her mouth-watering.

Facing Sandra, the stranger put one foot on top of the toilet and presented a hairy pussy to the MILF sub. "Have a hair pie," the brunette offered.

Sandra preferred a shaved, or at least trimmed cunt, as long pubes made the job tougher to do, although she did enjoy how a girl's unique scent was always captured like a bouquet of flowers in more luxuriant pubic hair. Sandra leaned forward and began licking, clearing a path to the girl's pussy lips.

Once she began licking, Sandra was transported back to her college days. Her only goal back then was to give girls pleasure, and that was her goal at this exact moment. The girl's strong scent cleared Sandra's senses as she licked and licked. In only a couple of minutes, Sandra felt her head being pulled into the girl's cunt and the Hooters waitress began to rub herself on Sandra's face.

Less than a minute later, Sandra felt her face getting coated with the girl's cum as the stranger continued to grind her pussy all over her face.

Once done, the waitress pulled up her layers of clothing and asked, "How did you end up a slave?"

Her face shiny with cum, Sandra answered, "That is a long, long story."

"Well, if you ever get hungry again," the waitress offered, handing Sandra a card.

Sandra took the card and learned the name of the girl she had just pleasured, the girl's cunt droplets still on her lips.

Back at the table, Mariah had paid the bill and had the twelve pairs of pantyhose she had bargained for, as well as a pair of the tight orange shorts and a Hooters t-shirt extra small. Mariah smiled as yet another naughty idea popped into her head.

8. CUM ON, FEEL MY TOYS

The next three days were anti-climactic, as Mariah agreed to let Sandra focus on her big presentation at work. Mariah continued to compliment Kelly, but was allowing her daughter, who was in training to be a seductress, to do most of the dirty work. Honouring her promise to Sandra, she cautioned her daughter not to go too far for now. Teasing was okay, maybe even offering Kelly a toy or two, but no touching.

Every night Taylor pleasured herself to sleep, making sure that what she was doing was obvious to her roommate. Her moans were exaggerated, and her toys buzzed audibly. It was Thursday evening, after they had watched a movie starring Taylor Lautner at the Mall theater, that Taylor, getting ready for bed, went to the next level. She went to her suitcase and pulled out a six-inch vibrator. Waving it in front of her like a wand, she asked Kelly, "Do you want to try?"

"What? God, no," Kelly responded, stunned by the question.

"Your loss," Taylor shrugged, "but after a few days of only my fingers and trying to be quiet, I can't hold back any longer."

Kelly was shocked. Was Taylor really going to pleasure herself openly while she was in the room, even in the same bed? Kelly had noticed Taylor masturbating the past few nights, but ignored it, even though she wanted to do the same as it kind of turned her on. But trying to act cool in front of the worldly girl, she said flippantly, "Go ahead."

Taylor pulled out some other toys and showed, or rather offered them to the naive teen. "I also have a tiny bullet, which is more for clit teasing, if you wish. Or I have a wi-vibe, which stimulates the clit while also causing sweet vibrations inside, if you know what I mean. Then I have another longer vibrator that is for when you really need to experience a big cock." After a brief pause, Taylor said, "Actually I think I'll use that one right now since I've thought of it."

Kelly was flustered, unaccustomed to such frank sharing.

Taylor, seeing the teen was overwhelmed, nevertheless pulled out a strap-on as if it was by accident. "Oops, this one's for girl on girl play." She tossed it back in her toy box, just adding one more tidbit of titillation to her prey.

Kelly was stunned. Was Taylor a lesbian? Based on her drooling for Taylor Lautner at the movie, she surely couldn't be.

"Then I also have a dildo for wide stretching and some extra toys for anal play," Taylor finished, the sexual assault with the plethora of sex toy options complete, although she didn't bring out the other category which included handcuffs, blindfolds, a double-ended dildo, nipple clamps, anal beads and various other kinkier toys.

"Have you used all of those?" Kelly asked, not even able to fathom how most of them would fit inside her, or how a teenager could have collected such a massive collection of toys.

"Of course," Taylor smiled, reaching into her box and tossing a small pink vibe across the bed to Kelly. "Here, this is a starter toy."

"I couldn't," Kelly protested, although by now her vagina was tingling for attention.

"You can and you will," Taylor responded, with just a hint of authority.

Kelly picked up the small toy, curiosity getting the best of her.

Taylor got naked and slipped under the covers, turning on her toy and inviting, "Cum join me."

Kelly was frozen as she heard the buzzing, followed by a moan, which Kelly assumed meant the toy had been slipped inside the blonde's vagina.

Taylor, continuing the soft push moaned, "Kelly, stop being a prude. You have no idea what a real orgasm is like until you fuck yourself with a toy."

Kelly couldn't resist the growing temptation, even though she thought it weird to do so in the same bed as another girl. Although she had surreptitiously gotten herself off in a hotel room while sharing a bed during basketball season last year.

Kelly reached for the switch, but Taylor said, "No, leave the lights on for now," and Kelly complied. She got into bed, still dressed, modesty still an issue for her, particularly when she compared her athletic straight-up-and-down look to the curvy blonde perfection beside her. Under the covers she pulled her pajama bottoms and panties down tentatively while the growing sounds of unabashed pleasure beside her turned her on.

Looking at the toy, Kelly turned on the bottom piece and was startled by the power.

Taylor opened her eyes and softly whisper-moaned, "Go ahead gorgeous, fuck yourself. And make all the noise you want."

Kelly blushed, but wanting to be cool like Taylor, she obeyed, moving the toy to her wet vagina. As soon as it touched her clit, an electric bolt like electricity pulsed through her body. Suddenly controlled by a lust she'd never before felt, a desperate desire for more, she opened her legs and allowed the vibrating toy to slip inside her. "Aaaaaaaah," she moaned involuntarily, the feeling inside her so different from her fingers. The pulsing sensations had her head a muddled mess in seconds, and she completely forgot that about a foot away was another girl who would be aware of everything she was doing.

Taylor smiled to herself as she listened to the sexual awakening of the young innocent.

Kelly, feeling her orgasm building in only a couple of minutes, which was unprecedented for her, began to pump the small toy rapidly in and out of her vagina, by now totally forgetting there was someone in the bed with her. Her moans increased, louder than they ever did with her fingers, as the pleasure the toy was bringing caused sensations inside her the girl hadn't known existed. With the dam about to burst, she let out a scream, "Oh god, yeeeeeeeeees!"

Taylor turned on her side and watched the series of expressions on the pet-to-be's face, as watching a woman in the throes of an orgasm is the sexiest thing in the world. Taylor wanted to lean over and kiss her, but she refrained, knowing that going beyond the plan her Mom had laid out would lead to a punishment.

Kelly couldn't believe she'd waited this long to experience such intense pleasure. The orgasm spread through her like wildfire, enflaming every inch of her body and her mind. The quivering sensations seemed to keep coming in nerve-ending wave after wave.

Taylor pumped her own toy in her cunt, desperate to come herself. Watching the adorable innocent come provided the final straw for her as well, and she screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm coming toooooooo!"

Kelly, suddenly reminded she wasn't alone, opened her eyes in fear and found herself face to face with Taylor. Kelly watched the blonde girl's quivering eyelids (fortunately closed), her red cheeks, and her sweet smile as the orgasm pulsed through her. Kelly had never considered another woman sexy until this moment. Sure, she knew when a girl was attractive, but never had a girl seemed sexy to her. Never had a woman's beauty affected her emotionally. As Taylor, obviously still in the throes of her climax, opened her eyes and smiled directly at her Kelly turned away, embarrassed to be caught watching.

Taylor comforted, "It's ok, sexy. Masturbation is natural, although if you thought that felt amazing, wait until someone eats that pussy of yours." Taylor stood up before Kelly could respond and said, "I think I need a quick shower to cool off."

With Taylor gone, Kelly had time to replay what had just occurred. She had just pleasured herself with a toy while another girl was with her in bed. The thought shocked her and yet excited her too, which she couldn't explain, but she blamed it on the vibrator that was still teasing her. She pulled it out so she could think straight again, even as small spasms of pleasure continued to course through her body. She was surprised at how great a toy could feel, and was really curious what it would feel like to have someone licking her down below.

Taylor, naked, returned from the bathroom and said as she grabbed her robe, "By the way beautiful, that toy is yours to keep."

"Thanks, are you sure?" Kelly replied, excited to be able to use this again whenever she liked.

"Actually, feel free to use anything that strikes your fancy in my toy box, girlfriend," Taylor offered, before returning to the bathroom.

Kelly was curious what else was in the toy box, but resisted... for now... the temptation to investigate.

9. DAUGHTER LICK ME ONE MORE TIME

By Friday Sandra was an exhausted mess. Left alone by Mariah to work on her presentation, Sandra worked long hours. These long hours mixed with the Ben Wa balls residing permanently in her pussy had driven her to the brink of insanity. She was tired and horny, and she wasn't sure she'd be able to last much longer without coming. She already had sixteen more punishments to endure (the first being wearing the balls, the second being ordered to pleasure the Hooters waitress), so what was one day?

The Thursday presentation went remarkably well and next Thursday she was being sent to Toronto for a presentation with the owner of the target company. If Sandra could get this client to hire her firm exclusively, a long-sought promotion would be hers.

Arriving home after work on Friday, she was expecting some sort of training by Mariah. Mariah had kept her word and left Sandra alone all week, but she'd staked a claim that this weekend she was all hers. Kelly was gone for a track meet in Calgary and wouldn't be home until midday Sunday, it being a three-hour drive, so there was no reason to hold anything back until then.

Opening the door, she heard Mariah's soft moans coming from the living room. Sandra stopped and wondered who else could be here. Or was Mariah pleasuring herself?

Sandra didn't have long to consider what was making Mariah moan as she was summoned. "Slut, get your ass in here."

As she was expected to, Sandra slipped out of her heels, lowered herself onto all fours and began crawling to her Mistress. But as she reached the living room she stopped, realizing someone was between Mariah's legs.

Mariah, seeing her sub stop, snapped, "Get over here, slut! We had to start without you."

We? Sandra pondered, as she resumed her slow crawl to her Mistress, praying the unknown girl between Mariah's legs wasn't someone she knew or that knew her.

As Sandra reached the lesbian scene already in action, she saw Mariah sitting on the couch, naked except for red thigh highs, with somebody else, a girl, also naked except for green thigh highs, noisily busy between her legs. In addition to the clue of wearing thigh highs the girl had blonde hair, and Sandra briefly wondered if it was Taylor between her own Mother's legs, but she concluded that having sex with her own daughter was too extreme even for Mariah. As was often the case with such conclusions, she was wrong.

Sandra flashed back to another shocking time:

In my sophomore year, things were pretty clear in my domme-sub relationship with Mariah. I was in love with my Mistress and had become a very loyal, obedient sub. But I came home one night after volleyball to find Mariah on the couch with someone between her legs. I was devastated. Although our relationship was unorthodox, I'd believed we were in an exclusive lesbian relationship (except for the guys Mariah brought home on occasion). I felt betrayed and could feel my heart breaking.

Mariah smiled at me, saw my despair and reassured me in a tender voice, "My pet, you'll always be my favorite, but variety is the spice of life. Now get over here and lick Professor Wilson for me."

"P-p-professor Wilson?" I asked, shocked to the core at who she was telling me was on her knees licking her. Professor Wilson was our Psychology professor and in her early fifties. She was pretty, a bit chubby, with massive breasts that the male students drooled over.

"Yes, none other," Mariah confirmed, "and she's a damn fine pussy-pleaser."

I remained in place, staring and trying to figure out how Professor Wilson could have ended up where she was.

Mariah seemed to read my mind and asked, "Wondering how I ended up getting the Professor to eat my cunt, my pet?"

I nodded, watching the scene with a growing sense of jealousy. Her cunt was mine to eat.

"Pretty simple," Mariah began. "It was obvious she was a dyke by the way she was always checking us both out. Oh sure, she thought she was being subtle, but she wasn't."

I couldn't believe our Professor had been checking us, and particularly uncurvy me, out.

"So after class last week, I walked into her office and asked bluntly if she was hungry for my cunt. She feigned innocence, but a few minutes later her door was locked and she was on her knees dining on my cunt. Isn't that right, Professor?"

The Professor looked up, her face red with shame, and admitted, "Yes ma'am, that is correct."

"And you love eating my cunt, don't you?" Mariah questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Mariah," the embarrassed Professor agreed, looking at Mariah but not at me.

"And you're going to be our pet for the rest of the year, aren't you, Professor?" Mariah asked, revealing yet another surprise.

The Professor answered, her voice almost a whisper, "Yes, Mistress Mariah."

I was in awe at the power Mariah had over the Professor, even though based on how easily I myself had fallen under Mariah's hypnotic spell, it shouldn't have come as too much of a surprise.

"Go crawl to Sandra and offer her your services," Mariah ordered.

The Professor turned and crawled the few steps to where I was still standing near the door and looking up asked me, "May I eat your cunt, Mistress Sandra?"

I was flabbergasted at hearing the word 'Mistress' used by someone referring to myself. I looked to my own Mistress who nodded in confirmation that this was my next task, to be eaten by the Professor. Looking back down, the Professor looking up at me so eager and sexy and hopeful from her submissive position had my pussy on fire. I asked her, horny but still the sweet person I always had been and both unaccustomed to and ill-prepared for a dominant role, "You sure? You don't have to."

The Professor replied, surprising me again, "Yes, Mistress Sandra, I want to lick your cunt. I want to be your teacher slave." Then she began untying my shoes.

I allowed myself to be worshipfully undressed out of my volleyball gear. The Professor stayed on her knees as she removed my socks and shorts. I was no longer allowed to wear panties even when playing sports and the extra absorbency might be helpful. The Professor rose up on her knees and began licking my pussy. She was a very experienced cunt-licker, and had me on the brink of orgasm in only a few minutes, even with my awkward standing position.

I wasn't one to use profanity very often, I'm still not, but I couldn't control myself as I grabbed my Professor's head and pulled her face as deep inside me as I could. I rubbed my Professor's face up and down on my cunt until I screamed, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!"

The rest of our sophomore year, Professor Wilson was an eager sub to both Mariah and me until she left the school at the end of the school year. I found it a confusing year as I never quite understood my place in my relationship with Mariah. It was clear Mariah was in charge, but whenever we interacted with anyone else it was always unpredictable what my role would be.

"Get your paws on the couch, my pet. I want you to watch this," Mariah instructed, with a devious smile.

Sandra obeyed the strange demand, curious to see who was between Mariah's red stocking-clad legs. Once her 'paws' were on the couch and she was sitting next to Mariah, she got a very good look at who was between her Mistress' legs when Taylor looked up at her with a saucy grin.

Mariah asked, "Surprised?"

"Yes, Mistress, and shocked; this is incest," Sandra answered, watching in voyeuristic awe as a daughter licked her mother. Of course, she had witnessed years ago Mariah's mother submitting too so it shouldn't have been that big a shock.

"Yes it is, my pet, but I bet your slut box is already leaking from watching, isn't it?" Mariah predicted confidently.

Sandra couldn't deny her pussy was soaked, but it had been like that all week because of those two silver balls bouncing around inside her. "Yes, but it's these damn balls that are driving me crazy."

"And the fact you haven't come for a week," Mariah added.

Sandra agreed, unable to take her eyes off Taylor eagerly licking her mother, "Yes Mistress, that's also driving me crazy."

"A penny for your thoughts," Mariah said.

Sandra had a trillion thoughts rocketing through her head, but the main one was what she was currently witnessing. Sandra admitted, "I just can't believe you're committing incest."

"You will be too, and soon," Mariah promised.

"Pardon?" Sandra gasped.

"Pardon, what?" Mariah asked, knowing she needed to be consistent while retraining her sub.

"Pardon, Mistress Mariah," Sandra corrected herself, hiding the annoyance she felt at being corrected.

"Well, it is the natural next step," Mariah answered as if that explained everything.

"It's very unnatural," Sandra protested, determined that this time she must now stand up for herself and her pure daughter.

Mariah's tone shifted slightly as she let out a moan and scolded her daughter, "Slut, slow down, Mommy isn't ready yet."

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," Taylor mumbled in return, her lips never leaving her Mother's delicious nectar.

1...456789