Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to her bewildered pet, she explained, "You see, there is most of a very clear hierarchy here right now. I am the Queen and everybody here is to serve my every whim. Taylor here is the princess, so everybody other than her Queen Mistress is here to serve her without question. Although Kelly so far remains ignorant of all this. The only question that still exists is who is third in line. Is it you, my slut? Will your pretty daughter become your pet, or will you become hers?"

Sandra, defiant in a way she'd never been before, ever, stamped her feet standing straight up from the couch and declared, almost shouting, "Neither of those are ever going to happen."

Mariah smiled, her tone hinting at being impressed, "Is my pet standing up to her Mistress?"

Sandra wavered only briefly, realizing the consequences of her defiance if she lost this argument would be brutal, "Yes, I am. I can't allow you to seduce my daughter, and I will never allow myself to commit the act of incest!"

Mariah sighed dramatically. "I really thought we were past this."

Sandra's tone shifted from strong to pleading as she felt Mariah's disappointment and guilt hitting her. By this time she was incapable of displeasing Mariah for any reason without feeling very badly about it. "Mistress, please, this is asking far too much."

"Have I ever guided you wrong?" Mariah asked gently.

Sandra considered this point. As she reflected back to the many humiliating moments in her life that had been orchestrated by Mariah, every single one of them had ended up bringing her pleasure beyond what she could have predicted. Even being coerced into becoming pregnant had ended well, with the birth of Kelly, who had consistently been her pride and joy.

Mariah tapped the couch, instructing without words for Sandra to sit back down.

Sandra was in a quagmire of epic proportions. By now she was willing and eager to resume submitting to Mariah, knowing deep down that ironically the only time she was ever sexually free was when she had no say in anything. Yet, she couldn't commit incest and she couldn't assist in the corruption of her loving, trusting daughter.

Hesitantly she sat down beside Mariah, visibly trembling.

Mariah, who knew when to be aggressive, knew when to dominate, but also knowing when to be caring, spoke softly. "Sandra, I love you and I assume you love me."

Sandra nodded. "Yes, I do love you, Mariah."

"And I need you as much as you need me," Mariah explained.

"You need me? That comes as a surprise."

"Of course I do," Mariah smiled, so tender, "like you, I've been lost these past eighteen years. I tried to replace you, I tried to let you go, but you'd become irreplaceable."

Sandra's entire combative attitude fell apart at hearing words she hadn't known she'd been craving all these years. "Thank you," Sandra said, all she could muster as tears began streaming down her face.

Mariah leaned closer and Sandra followed suit and they were locked in a tender kiss.

Mariah breaking the kiss eventually, she said, "I'm going to reward you for being such a good girl by letting you come tonight."

"Really?" Sandra asked, a chill of excitement at the week-long teasing coming to fruition.

"Yes, my pet, but I've got to come first," Mariah moaned, her daughter's tongue doing wonders.

Shifting from soft and sensitive to direct and dominant, she ordered, "Get me off, daughter-slut."

Taylor, who had been listening to the whole bizarre conversation, obeyed, shifting from slow teasing to fast licking.

Sandra watched in perverse shock, her pussy unable to deny what the sight was doing to her.

Mariah, close to orgasm, grabbed her daughter's head and began pushing it back and forth across her cunt. It was Mariah's signature move when she wanted a super orgasm. Each push forward was like a spank against her pussy.

Taylor desperately attempted to lick while her face was being pounded by her mother's pussy.

Sandra watched the incestuous moment of raw heat with mixed emotions. Incest was morally wrong, yet watching it live, in its rawest carnal form, had her desperate to come.

Sandra flashed back to the first time Mariah had used her face roughly:

It had been two months after my submission to Mariah had begun and I had begun pleasuring my roommate at least once a day (except when her Aunt Ruby visited), as Mariah believed and enforced that practice makes perfect.

I was getting better at knowing when and where the trigger spots were for my lovely blonde roommate, and I loved nothing more than to hear her moans of pleasure rise, her legs stiffen and her scream echo when Mariah came because of the actions of my very own tongue.

This time Mariah's moans were louder than usual, her breathing heavier than usual, and suddenly she grabbed me by both sides of the head and began using my face as a cock.

I was surprised and helpless as she pulled me forward and back, each forward pull causing my face to collide with my Mistress's wetness. Mariah's screams exploded and after less than thirty seconds of the facial pounding, she jettisoned an explosive spray of cum from her cunt, coating my face.

I was dazed and bewildered at what had just happened, but without even touching myself I came the same time she did.

"Fuuuuuuuck, yes baby, fuck Mommy's cunt like a gooooood giiiiiiirl," Mariah screamed as her cum exploded out of her. These orgasms were always the most intense for her, and they led to copious squirting.

Taylor loved the taste of her mother's juices and opened her mouth wide, knowing the squirting was coming and managed to catch most of it.

Once done, and a couple of minutes later, Mariah still breathing erratically ordered, "Taylor my slut, go get the box of toys."

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," Taylor obeyed eagerly, standing up, her face shiny with her Mother's juices. Looking at Sandra, her smile widened, "Hi, my slut."

Sandra, knowing what was expected, replied, "Hi, Mistress Taylor."

"Did you enjoy the show?" Taylor asked.

Mariah interrupted, "Go get the fucking toys, slut."

"S-s-sorry, Mommy," Taylor apologized, shifting from mistress to sub in an instant, before rushing off to get the requested toys.

Mariah looked into Sandra's eyes and asked, "You agree that I know what's best for you, right?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra agreed without hesitation, knowing that deep down she always ended up loving whatever Mariah made her do, no matter how unwelcome it seemed at first, how taboo or how humiliating.

"Good, so there will be no more questioning, will there?"

"I will obey," Sandra agreed submissively, knowing she didn't have the strength to fight the powerful Mistress, nor deep down did she want to. She wanted to be able to shut off her brain and be trusting and obedient, like she used to be.

"Always?" Mariah questioned.

Sandra agreed, accepting whatever consequences might lie ahead. "Unless I get really stupid again, always, Mistress Mariah."

"Hmmmmmmmm," Mariah pondered, considering releasing Sandra from her invisible binds that constrained her from orgasm. "You have been a very good girl so far." After a brief pause, Mariah shifted back to the dominatrix she really was. "Now get back down on the floor like a good pet."

Sandra returned to her earlier position on the floor with her hands resting paw-like on the seat of the couch.

Mariah stood up as Taylor returned to the room with a large box.

She smiled, promising to do exactly what Sandra wanted, the literal meaning not yet obvious, "Now I'm really going to fuck the shit out of you."

10. TWO OUT OF THREE IS GOOD!

"Get me the Slim Shady," Mariah ordered her daughter.

Taylor put the box of kink on the coffee table and reached in for the requested slim strap-on, perfect for ass fucking. Taylor walked to her Mother and like a good servant silently fastened the fuck toy in place on her mistress mother.

Once it was on, Mariah said, "Put one on yourself, Taylor, it's time you finally got to use your birthday present."

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," Taylor assented, thrilled to finally be able to fuck her bitch. Wanting to show the MILF slut who was boss, she grabbed what had become known as the pile driver, a nine-inch long, thick, black strap-on dildo.

As Taylor attached the big cock to herself, Mariah quipped, "Is my daughter trying to overcompensate for something?"

Taylor retorted, "I just want my first time with my new plaything to be memorable."

"Oh, that it will be," Mariah promised. "Take the Ben Wa balls out of her first, Taylor."

Taylor went behind the fine assed submissive and lifting up the slut's skirt, reached inside her and snatched out the balls rather roughly, causing Sandra to release a small yelp.

Taylor, morphing from daughter sub to teenage Mistress, ordered, "Slut, get undressed!"

Sandra obediently obeyed the teenage goddess, her wet cunt doing all her thinking for her.

Once she was naked except for her beige thigh high stockings, she resumed her pet-like position.

Mariah asked, "When was your last ass-fuck, slut?"

Sandra admitted, her body tingling with the expectation of a cock in her ass, "Not since before I left you."

Mariah chuckled, "You really did just quit cold turkey. You used to love your ass being filled."

"Yes, Mistress, but then I avoided anything that would remind me of my past," Sandra explained.

"Do you want your slut ass filled?" Taylor interjected.

"My body is yours to do with as you please, Mistress," Sandra answered, "but yes, I also want this," willingly giving herself over lock, stock and barrel to the two Mistresses.

Taylor sat on the couch beside where Sandra was, the opposite side from her mother's, her cock sticking straight up and ordered, "Let's see how well my slut sucks cock."

Sandra crawled between her young Mistress's stocking-clad legs and went directly to the plastic cock. She had sucked a few cocks during these past eighteen years, as it had become pretty much expected by a second date. Yet it had been almost a year since her most recent date and sexual encounter. She opened her mouth and began by swirling her tongue round the head.

Taylor ordered, "You aren't supposed to make love to my cock, slut, it doesn't have any nerve endings; your job is just to get it nice and wet for that slut box of yours. Now slobber all over it like the whore you are."

Sandra felt a slight tinge of humiliation at being treated so harshly by an eighteen-year-old, but she obeyed the order as she began to bob up and down on the big thick cock, poking the end against her throat to generate the requested slobber. Sandra was a great cock sucker, and easily got into a decent rhythm even with such an absurdly big cock.

"That's better," Taylor purred, "I can't wait to watch you do that with a real cock."

Sandra shivered at this promise Taylor no doubt planned to keep.

A minute or two later Taylor ordered, "That's good enough. Straddle my cock, slut."

Taking the plastic cock out of her mouth, Sandra replied placidly, enjoying her state of mindless surrender, "Yes, Mistress Taylor," and she quickly and eagerly climbed onto the big cock. Already very wet, she lowered herself slowly onto the enormous fake cock. The cock widened her long-neglected cunt and she moaned, "Aaaaaah, shit!"

"That's it slut, take it all," Taylor smiled, watching her slut's expression, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Slowly but surely Sandra did take it all and couldn't remember a time her cunt had felt so full... well other than the first reunion fuck with Mistress Mariah of course.

Feeling hands on her ass, she instinctively leaned forward, used to being double penetrated by Mariah.

Sandra flashed back to her final year of college:

By now, I'd been trained to take a cock in my ass and even needed it to reach the most intense of my orgasms.

Mariah regularly fucked my ass and I'd now learned from long experience that with ultimate submission comes ultimate pleasure. I always came hardest when my ass was being fucked... hard. This ultimate taboo was so naughty that it freed me in ways my submission never had during my first three years.

The morning of my first DP started as it often did with a vague innuendo from Mariah. "Tonight, I have something very special in mind for you."

"I can't wait, Mistress," I replied sincerely, a tingle hitting me down below.

"Nor I," Mariah smiled, her tone hinting at something new.

All day at school I wondered what my Mistress had in store for me. When I returned home, my pussy having been on fire all day with anticipation, so addicted to submission as I'd been conditioned to be, I was surprised to see another girl present with Mariah.

Mariah, her tone powerful, ordered as soon as I walked in the door, "Get into position, slut!"

I felt my face going ruby red at being humiliated like this in front of a stranger, but without hesitation I began undressing.

As I undressed, briskly and efficiently, Mariah explained, "You see Alexandra, it takes time, but a good pet can be conditioned to obey instantly."

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself," the short, chubby but pretty brunette replied, clearly impressed. "I don't think she knows me from Adam, I could be a photojournalist from the National Enquirer or something, but even with me here, she hopped right to it."

My face was burning red as my last piece of clothing was discarded, leaving me only in my standard thigh high stockings.

I then fell to my knees and began crawling across the carpet to my Mistress, who was still fully clothed, as was her guest. Once I arrived at Mariah's stocking-clad feet I sat on my heels and awaited further instructions.

"Good girl," Mariah complimented, before instructing me, "Now lick my feet."

"Yes, Mistress Mariah," I replied, burning in shame because of this other person watching, but nevertheless bending down to lick my Mistress's stocking-clad foot.

"Wow," Alexandra gasped, still stunned, watching the submissive act.

Mariah smiled, loving to show off her power, "Would you like for her to eat your cunt?"

"Really?" Alexandra asked.

"Yes. She's become a great pussy pleaser," Mariah explained. I was proud of the compliment.

"I thought I was just going to fuck her," the chubby girl said.

"You want to do that first?" Mariah asked, implying it was going to be a long night.

I switched feet, replicating my tongue bathing foot cleansing, my pussy on fire with both embarrassment and excitement.

"Sure, I've never gotten to fuck a girl before," an eager Alexander said.

"But you've had your cunt munched?" Mariah asked.

"We psych geeks like to experiment," the chubby girl flirted back.

"I just bet you do," Mariah quipped, before ordering, "Slut, go get the box of toys."

I obeyed, crawling into Mariah's room for her box of toys. I then returned, pushing the box across the carpet with my forehead, still on all fours.

By this time both girls were naked, except Mariah of course still had on her white thigh highs. I looked up and couldn't believe the size of Alexandra's breasts... they defied physiology and were literally as big as her head. I dearly wanted to touch them, and as usual Mariah seemed able to read my mind.

"Liking those titties, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, they're very impressive," I responded hungrily, unable to take my eyes off them.

"Yes, they are," Mariah agreed, taking one in her mouth.

The chubby brunette let out a surprised moan. I watched in envy from my puppy dog position.

Finally, a couple of minutes later and after Mariah had thoroughly explored each of Alexandra's huge breasts, Mariah walked to the box and asked Alexandra, while her eyes bored into mine, "Would you prefer to fuck my slut's cunt or her ass?'

"Oh God, can I do her ass?" Alexandra asked, her excitement similar to a guy being asked if he wanted a blow-job from a trio of hot women.

"Of course you can," Mariah replied, as if the question was trivial. Mariah gave me a wink before reaching into the box for the smaller strap-on cock. She sauntered over and strapped the cock on the chubby, eager psychology student.

Once it was on, Mariah surprised the girl by saying, as she nibbled on her neck, "You understand I plan to fuck you after we double team her, right?"

"You do?" Alexandra asked, surprised by the announcement.

Meanwhile I contemplated the possible meaning of 'double team', a term I'd never encountered before, although many naughty ideas began to percolate in my head.

"Oh yes, I do," Mariah purred, her tongue slithering down the girl's neck and back to those massive tits. "Tell me you won't mind if I do that."

"Kkkkkkkk," the surprised psychology student moaned, clearly overwhelmed by the turn of events.

"Good girl," Mariah purred as she bit playfully on the fat nipples of her new plaything.

I jealously watched the seduction of the chubby girl, hating when the attention wasn't on me. Desperate for some attention, I did something I'd never done before: I barked. "Woof!"

Mariah turned instantly, her turn to be surprised. The surprise was short-lived as she smiled and asked, "Is my pet puppy jealous?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

Mariah smiled as she moved away from my big-titted competition and moved back to the box of fun. She reached for another strap-on and sauntered sexily back to an overwhelmed Alexandra. "Could you fasten this onto me, my pet?"

Alexandra's face went blotchy at her demotion in status as she fumbled to put the strap-on cock around the blonde goddess.

Once it was on, Mariah sat on the couch and ordered me, "Slut, climb on my cock. You want some attention? You're about to become the center of attention."

I pounced like a cheetah, onto the couch and then swallowed the plastic cock into my twat with ease.

Mariah quipped, "Horny, are we?"

"Yes, Mistress. All day I couldn't stop thinking about being fucked, ever since this morning when you hinted at something special," I moaned as my cunt surged up and down on her cock.

Mariah looked at Alexandra, who was still stunned. "As you can see, with proper training a shy, reserved, nerd like Sandra here can become a submissive, raging slut who obeys without hesitation, and for a few years now she's been enjoying the most powerful and exciting orgasms of her life."

Alexandra just stood in place staring at the lesbian scene occurring live in front of her. Sure, she'd eaten pussy a few times with a couple of her classmates, to relieve stress during studying or just to experiment, but mostly she liked being fucked.

But she was captivated by the powerful blonde and a growing part of her wanted to be just like the slut who was eagerly bouncing up and down on the plastic cock.

1...456789