Lindsay Lohan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toby honey, you're a very good looking boy and as much as I want to have sex with you again there are just some things that will never happen and me having some kind of twisted mother daughter threesome is one of those things. I'm sure it would be a huge turn on for you but, honey, it's never going to happen." "Well why don't we just ask Lindsay what she wants to happen?" suggested Toby.

Dina had quite forgotten about Lindsay and she quickly turned and found her daughter still sat on the floor. Still completely naked and making no attempt to cover herself up.

"Lindsay, we have finished with the video." Said Dina "You can get dressed now honey."

Lindsay made no attempt to move. She had a strange look on her face that Dina didn't recognise. After a few moments Lindsay looked up towards her mother and finally spoke.

"I want to keep going." Said Lindsay "I need to keep going."

Dina didn't know how to reply to that. It was clear that Lindsay wanted Toby's cock as much as Dina herself did, maybe even more. Dina stood silently for a while. She knew she should leave and let the kids continue what had been started but she was also painfully aware of the ache she had in her loins to fuck young Toby again.

"Are we doing this or not?" asked Toby

Dina looked across at Toby and spoke in a very quiet voice. "Me and Lindsay are not touching each other. We all agree on that right now or this is over."

Toby smiled knowing that he was about to have a threesome with mother and daughter. "That's fine." He said "I'll do all the touching."

Toby stood up and removed his remaining clothes so he like Lindsay was completely naked. He looked down at Lindsay and gave a simply instruction. "Lindsay crawl over towards your mom and take off her dress."

"Dina," replied Lindsay "For the rest of whatever this is her name is Dina."

Lindsay got on her hands and knees and began to slowly crawl across the floor towards Dina. She found herself unable to look up at Dina's face and instead kept her eyes trained of her feet.

"Have you forgotten what we just agreed?" Said a worried Dina.

"Don't worry." Replied Toby "She's not going to be touching you, just your clothes."

Lindsay reached Dina's feet and stood up. She took a step and found herself standing behind the older woman. She undid the zipper on the back of Dina's dress and then tugged so that the dress fell from her shoulders and landed in a heap on the floor around Dina's ankles.

Dina stood in front of Toby naked apart from her bra. Her heart was beating so fast she felt like she might pass out but she was shocked back into reality when she realised that Lindsay was still behind her and this time undoing her bra strap.

Dina felt her bra loosen then fall to the floor alongside her dress. She was now naked standing beside her equally naked daughter. Dina had no idea what to say or do so she just stood there.

Toby took in the sight of the mother and daughter nakedness before him. Both were around the same height and build. Lindsay though had bigger breasts, they were more rotund and bouncy while Dina's were smaller and had dropped a little lower.

Toby also noticed that Lindsay was more curved around her hips while Dina was probably slimmer. Both women had great legs though. The only other difference was that Dina had a decent amount of pubic hair while Lindsay was shaven bald.

Their biggest similarity though was in skin. Although Dina was more tanned than the paler Lindsay both women had almost the same amount of freckles. Both Dina and Lindsay had freckles over most of their arms and legs and stomach. Toby licked his lips with anticipation.

"I'm going into the bedroom." He said "Anyone wants to fuck is welcome to join me."

With that he walked out of the room and headed into the bedroom leaving a naked Lindsay and Dina alone. Without saying a word Lindsay followed Toby into the bedroom. Dina then stood alone in the room she wanted so badly to follow but knew she shouldn't.

Standing naked alone in the room Dina began to hear a moaning noise coming from the bedroom. She recognised it as Lindsay's voice and at first she thought maybe her daughter was in pain but after a couple more moans Dina knew that it was the cries of pleasure which she was hearing.

Dina could now hear Lindsay making regular loud moans of ecstasy and she could also hear a knocking sound which she assumed was coming from the bed hitting the wall. Dina faced a dilemma, be a good mother, get dressed and go home or be a bad mother, walk into the bedroom and get fucked.

The intelligent part of her brain was telling her to go home while her aching wet vagina was willing her to walk into the bedroom. Dina stood for a couple of seconds longer, took a deep breath and made her decision.

Lindsay was laying on her back on the bed. She had her legs spread and in between them was Toby who was fucking her hard and deep. Lindsay had never been fucked so hard in all her life and what started out as painful was now pure delightful bliss.

"You love this cock fucking you don't you." Grunted Toby between thrusts "Tell me you love it."

Lindsay found herself almost unable to speak but managed to croak out "I love it." Lindsay could feel Toby's cock deep inside her reaching parts that she was sure nobody had ever reached before.

Toby was fucking as hard as her could into Lindsay. She felt amazing, so wet and tight and he loved the way his balls slapped onto her ass every time he thrust his hips. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and was using them to almost pull him in deeper.

Lindsay was transfixed looking down her body. She could see her breasts moving with the motion of the fucking but it was further down where Lindsay could not remove her eyes. Watching Toby's engorged cock being pumped in and out of her was turning her on almost as much as the feeling of it.

In fact Lindsay's mesmerized stare was only broken when she heard Toby speak again.

"About time." Said Toby looking up at naked Dina now standing in the bedroom.

Dina said nothing and just stood there watching Toby roughly fucking her daughter. Toby maintained an eye contact with Dina while he banged Lindsay with primitive thrusts. In Toby's eyes Dina saw only intense raw sexuality.

Toby pulled his cock out of Lindsay's pussy and sat up on his knees. His cock stood straight, engorged, a little red in colour and dripping wet with Lindsay's juices. Toby grabbed it by the base and pointed it at Dina.

"Come here and suck it." Toby ordered.

Dina acted quickly and moved across the room and climbed on top of the bed with both Toby and Lindsay. She quickly dropped her head and in a single movement she took Toby into her mouth. She didn't even think about pussy juices she was now tasting all she cared about was sucking his beautiful penis.

Toby reached down and grabbed Dina's hair. He used it to dictate the pace of the blow job he was receiving. He began to face fuck Dina and his enjoyment was raised when he discovered the hand massaging his testicles belonged to Lindsay.

Dina sucked long and hard at Toby's penis and didn't stop until she felt Toby grab hold of her. She was roughly pulled up and turned around then dropped onto all fours. She was surprised by the speed of it that she didn't realise that Toby had positioned her right over the top of Lindsay.

Dina looked down and found her face level with Lindsay. On her knees and elbows Dina was just a few inches above her daughter and she was about to attempt to find another position when she felt Toby's penis enter her from behind.

She let a raw cry of passion and could do nothing but close her eyes and take a grip of the sheets on the bed. Toby began fucking Dina from behind with the same rough and deep strokes that he had been using on Lindsay just a few moments ago.

Dina let out a series of moans as she felt Toby fucking her and when she opened her eyes all she could see was Lindsay face below her. As Toby continued the assault Dina started to sigh and whimper with pleasure.

All the while Lindsay lay on the bed looking up at her mother's face as she enjoyed being fucked by Toby. Lindsay own pussy craved attention so she dropped one of her hands down to it and began to masturbate.

Dina could feel Toby's hands on her waist as he pumped his penis into and out of her. Her cries of passion were getting louder and Dina had no choice but to stop looking at Lindsay. Dina closed her eyes tight and just enjoyed the moment.

With her eyes shut and the penis deep inside her from behind, Dina began to feel her orgasm building. With her eyes shut Dina was enjoying the darkness and the sensations being transmitted from her vagina. But Dina's enjoyment of the moment was soon interrupted when she suddenly felt a mouth kissing hers and a tongue attempting to gain entrance.

Dina allowed the tongue to enter her mouth and in started kissing back. Dina knew who was kissing her, with Toby fucking her from behind there was only one person who could possibly be kissing her but she kept her eyes closed almost as if the darkness made everything unreal. As if refusing to open her eyes and see who was kissing her would protect her.

The darkness, the kissing and the fucking was all Dina could sense now and she didn't want any of them to end. Dina was close to cumming now, she felt it at her very core and it had been such a long time since she orgasmed with a man.

But frustratingingly Toby removed his penis from Dina and pushed her down onto the bed beside Lindsay. Dina opened her eyes and looked up at Toby who was now above both herself and Lindsay.

Lindsay too looked up at Toby and hoped it was her that he started to fuck again. Toby stayed above both of them and began masturbating again enjoying it as both women watched him. Lindsay herself was masturbating and soon Dina joined so that all three of them were doing it.

Masturbating was not something Dina usually did but she was so turned on and close to an orgasm that she relished the feeling of her own fingers inside her vagina. Soon she could feel that elusive orgasm building again.

Toby meanwhile watched mother and daughter masturbate below him with a wicked glee. He reached down and put one hand on each of the hips of the two women and then physically pulled them over so that they were laying on their sides looking at each other again.

As soon as Dina was rolled over to face Lindsay she shut her eyes again. She couldn't allow herself to make eye contact with Lindsay. And soon enough just as Dina had been expecting a mouth met her own and started kissing her again.

Watching the two women below him was more than Toby could stand. He had to start fucking again and to be honest he didn't really care which one. He laid down on the bed next to the two women, this time on his back with his prick sticking up in the air.

He closed his eyes and waited for one of them to jump on him. Nothing happened for a short time and he had begun to worry that the two women had forgotten about him but then he felt somebody climb on top of him. He felt two hands on his chest and for a moment he thought it was Dina but then he felt his cock slide into a tight wet pussy and knew it was Lindsay who had mounted him.

Lindsay began to buck her hips and ride Toby's cock as deep and hard as she could. She reached up a hand and played with her breast as she did it and for a short while she raised her head to look up at the ceiling.

When Lindsay lowered her head she found that Dina had risen from the bed too and was now placing her vagina over the face of Toby. Lindsay continued fucking Toby while watching Dina lower her pussy onto the teenagers face.

Once again Dina and Lindsay were facing each other only this time Dina had a tongue inside her vagina. Dina noted that what Toby lacked in technique he made up for in enthusiasm. Toby's tongue explored Dina's vagina with a clumsy yet pleasurable method.

Dina struggling once again with looking directly at Lindsay turned her head to the ceiling and kept it there as she enjoyed Toby's tongue fucking. But then she felt another mouth this time sucking at the nipple of her left breast.

'oh my god' thought Dina as she stared at the ceiling. She knew who it was that was now sucking her nipple and she had flashbacks to breast feeding when Lindsay was a baby. Dina didn't move her eyes from the ceiling but she did begin to rock her hips above Toby face.

Lindsay felt the cock inside her deep and powerful. She could also feel an orgasm building fast and knew she would soon get blessed relief. She continued fucking Toby without a care in the world having now completely forgotten her girlfriend Sadie.

Toby had no idea what was happening anymore. He had Lindsay Lohan riding his cock and Dina Lohan riding his face. His balls hurt and his cock felt harder than ever. His tongue was tiring from exploring Dina's pussy but he refused to stop.

Lindsay's orgasm had been building for a while and suddenly it hit her hard. She felt it in her loins and then it spread to her stomach and then the rest of her body. She felt her legs go weak and her arms collapse. She fell onto Toby and screamed out a moan. Her whole body shook and convulsed and she reached out her arms and grabbed the nearest thing she could find which just happened me be the waist of her mother.

After a few blissful moments Lindsay lay exhausted on top of Toby still clinging to Dina. She was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Lindsay had cum so hard her body felt limp and she was unable to move.

Toby was still inside Lindsay but now that she had stopped moving he was growing frustrated and desperate to continue fucking. He reached up his hands and grabbed hold of Lindsay by the waist. He lifted her from his body and threw her to the other side of the bed where she collapsed in a spent heap.

Toby then got out from under Dina's pussy and grabbed hold of the older woman. He pushed Dina onto her back on the bed and then reached down to spread her legs. His cock was covered in the cum of Lindsay but within seconds he was buried balls deep in Dina again.

Dina lay on her back with her legs spread while Toby energetically fucked her as hard as she could. A few moments ago Dina had watched Lindsay orgasm and collapse into a near unconscious heap and after only a few hard thrusts from Toby, Dina knew her own orgasm was soon to follow.

Toby fucked Dina with a regular pace. Thrusting into her as deep as he could and grunting each time he felt himself balls deep. Toby wanted to get deeper into Dina so he reached behind him and grabbed hold of her legs. He lifted Dina's legs until he had one leg over each of his shoulders and then he fucked into her again.

It had been a long time since Dina had been fucked so rigorously and with her legs over Toby's shoulders she felt him deeper then she had ever felt a man before. She may have been a 50 year old woman but right now she felt exposed and vulnerable and knew that the teenager fucking had complete control.

Dina's orgasm was powerful and thunderous. She jerked underneath Toby and as the orgasm hit her she released a scream almost identical to Lindsay's a few minutes earlier. Dina erupted and for a few seconds her vision blurred.

Toby meanwhile continued to fuck Dina hard knowing that he would cum soon. He was also roughly pulling Dina's nipples and grinning with the knowledge that he had made both mother and daughter cum hard.

As her orgasm subsided Dina much like Lindsay felt limp and exhausted. Toby's rough fucking continued but now that Dina felt sexually satisfied a kernel of guilt had entered her consciousness and she no longer wanted to be fucked by Toby.

Dina reached up with all the strength she had left and pushed Toby away from her. His prick plopped out of her wet pussy and stood erect and disgruntled. Toby sat on his knees on the bed with a pissed off look on his face.

"What the fuck???" he demanded "Don't I get to cum too?"

"I'm done with you." Stated Dina as she now lay exhausted on the bed.

Toby needed to cum really badly and his balls ached something wicked. He had to fuck and now that Dina had gone cold on the idea there was only one option. He reached over and tried to revive Lindsay who had almost fallen asleep since her own orgasm.

"Nehhh." Was the only sound Lindsay made when Toby grabbed hold of her.

Toby rolled Lindsay onto her stomach and entered her from behind. Her pussy still felt tight and he started fucking into it.

"Neeehhhhhh" complained Lindsay from below him started to awake a little. "Get off me."

"Just let me cum." Pleaded Toby thrusting deep and hard.

Lindsay tried to use her hands to push herself up but she was still too weak. She felt numb and exhausted and decided it was too much effort to fight. She lay her head down on the bed and let Toby fuck her from behind. After a couple of minutes Lindsay felt a hot spurting inside her pussy and knew that Toby was cumming.

"Fuck!!!!" yelled Toby as he shot his load deep into Lindsay.

Toby collapsed onto the bed beside Lindsay feeling spent and drained. Soon he felt as tired as the girls and all three of them fell into a fully earned sleep.

About 20 minutes later Sadie let herself into Lindsay's home. She had promised Lindsay she would stay away but changed her mind feeling an overwhelming desire to look after Lindsay if she was still feeling unwell. After all now that they were getting married wasn't it her job to look after Lindsay.

Sadie was carrying a big box of fruit, chocolates and medicines which she hoped would make Lindsay feel better. She walked into the living room and suddenly she stopped in her tracks. There on the floor were clothes.

She put the box on the table and took a closer look at the clothes. There was a black dress which could have been Lindsay's but there was also men's clothes and Sadie suddenly had a knot of sickness in her stomach.

She looked over at the bedroom and saw that the door was open. She wanted to leave but knew she had no choice but to take a look. She somehow found the strength to walk slowly over and entered the bedroom.

The room stank of sweat and sex. And on the bed Sadie saw three sleeping bodies. The first immediately recognised as Lindsay. She was sprawled out on the bed laying on her stomach with what looked like cum leaking from her pussy. In fact Sadie could see a wet stain on the bed that had formed directly below Lindsay's pussy.

The second person on the bed was undoubtedly the creator of the cum now leaking out of Sadie's fiancé. A young guy who Sadie guessed was no older than 20. He lay on his back with his flaccid cock between his legs. He was quietly snoring and fast asleep.

The third person on the bed made Sadie feel physically sick. Laying on the far side of the bed was Dina Lohan. Sadie had met Lindsay's mother a number of times so even though her mind tried to convince her it couldn't be true she knew it was. Dina lay on her back completely naked with her legs slightly spread.

The sight before her left Sadie with no doubt what had transpired and she could think of only one thing to say.

"What the fuck?" said Sadie waking the three sleeping lovers.

Lindsay raised her head and sleepily looked up at her girlfriend.

"Hi baby." Said Lindsay.

THE END.