Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molda filled her cunt with his white-hot liquid and swore he had felt her give her own, his brother groaning loudly as he emptied his balls into his conquest before springing from her like a gazelle as the sound of approaching horses overlaid the shrill moans of the two conquered women.

It was too late to move the treasure chest but not too late to scoop a handful each as they ran for cover. The horseman had found help at the Zoran border and at least a dozen bore down on them at speed. The two Ladies huddled together, sweeping down their dresses and reinstating their modesty with torn dresses pulled across bared breasts as horses galloped onto the scene. Looking towards the fleeing serfs they both sighed with relief as they evaded capture and disappeared into the thick woodland!

*****

Boudina eyes widened as the huge doors to her bedchamber suddenly crashed inwards to the floor; two dozen men surging into the room as she unleashed her two swords. Lady Angelica huddled in a corner, frozen with fear at the deadly storm approaching, unable to fight like the Queen, waiting and hoping her end would be swift and painless!

Chapter 14: Can Boudina survive? Natalia's fall into slavery seems endless but can the white knight find her? Daygar and Bowdan need all their cunning to keep the kingdoms from spiralling out of control.