All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 08'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Superb

Hans must be so relieved to be unmated from Barb. Thorne was real cruel to her. He played her like a grand pianist.

Louise and Nathan :) what more can be said except how powerful will this union be? Next chapter should be another good one.

Well done!

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Surpirse

You have a surprise in store for us I can tell by the ending. I can't wait to see if I guessed right. I am so loving this whole series about the Sinclaires.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

Yay for Louise and Nathan , but Barb and Thorne??? WTH?? That's quite a twist!!! Well done! I can't wait to see how that shapes up. This story gets even more intriguing with the twists and turns...

MN_Girl19MN_Girl19almost 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

I'm glad that Louise and Nathan offically mated. I know Barb got what was coming towards her, i still feel bad for her though. Based on the clif hanger, i feel like Barb and Thorne are mates now ( a surpising but welcomed twist). Hopefully, Hans will be able to get a new mate that's completely opposite of barb. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The best

You are by far the best writer on this site!!!!!

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
This Story Is Ridiculously Amazing

***** stars. I'm so happy that Nathan and Louise are now officially mated, and what happened with Barb I agreed with Patrick that Barb needed to be shooken up a bit so she know that's its not all about money and being in control and honey did Thorne put Barb in her place. I think Hans will have a different mate, and speaking of mates why do I have a feeling that some how Barb will be Thornes mate I can't wait to see how that will pan out!!! I LOVE U Kal for writing such amazing stories.

drowellydrowellyalmost 12 years ago
Hurry with the next installment

It seems like Thorne maybe Barb's true mate,hmm? That would be a twist and a half. I hate it when your stories end and I'm left hanging. But I love it when a new one appears and I'm getting my fix again.

You are truly talented in your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Didnt see that one coming

Barb and Thorne wow didnt see that one coming. You truly are the best Kal love every ink on your paper.

Giegie

HawtytawtyHawtytawtyalmost 12 years ago
Didnt see that one coming

Barb and Thorne wow didnt see that one coming. You truly are the best Kal love every ink on your paper.

Giegie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.... Barb and Thorne....

I love love love your stories... Barb and Thorne... Best fix ever... You are truly gifted... I am drooling wait for the next installation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love Louise!

Great story, can't wait for next chapters.

You are a truly gifted writer.

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

I can't stand Barb. She will betray her family for money.

If Thorne is her mate now, that would be true justice. As for Thorne, I wonder what his next move will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hahahaha!

I couldn't stop laughing in the end. I think it is gong to be a great lesson for Thorne now that Barb has learned hers. That has to be the most amazing story twist I have read in quite some time. That includes here and published! I am hoping Hans gets someone more like him. I have Swiss friends that remind me alot of him. Same ethics and personalities. Lady keep it up, as you have such an amazing talent! Thank you for sharing it with us. .....Val

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hah! Barb and Thorne are mates! These two are going to be miserable, well at least she will have her rich man. I'm glad for Hans, Louise, and Nathan. I still like reading about Kevyn and Patrick. I can't wait til they are officially married and have kids. :)

Thanks for the quick update. Please I can't wait until Barb and Thorne realize what's going on!

K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh.. this is too delicious...

Thorne treated her like dirt. What if it turns out that she's his mate...

Now let's watch him try to fix this train smash, lol!

Bear

Ps:- your gift of story telling is epic. Your stories are riveting, the heroes are flawed, but willing to try for the right woman. Your characters like Barb, get what they deserve...The point i'm trying to make is MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL!

Barb didn't deserve all of that. She was just someone who never felt up to par and was overcompensating to overcome the feelings of inadequacy that were instilled by childhood bullying. I know that she accused her parents of abuse, but the abuse actually came from her peers at school. She displaced the anger to her hard working parents, and her younger siblings.

As for Thorne, this is going to be laughable. He told another vampire to sexually and emotionally abuse his own mate! He also did it, himself. I hope he suffers forever for the way that he treated Barb. He certainly deserves it. The funniest part is, as sick as Ethan and the rest of the family were, they never told anyone else to abuse their mates. They are also the best source of information on winning over a mate who you have personally abused. Yet, he won't be able to seek them out as a source of information. Kalamazoo, you are an incomparable writing talent. Keep it up!

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
what a chapter

first of i think it is great that Louise and Nathan have finally mated.

as far as barb i think she got exactly what she deserved and i love the fact that her and Thorne are mates that is on hell of a match it should be interesting to watch and now hopefully the fates will give Hans a better mate not that they could find much worse of one. i can not wait for the next chapter of this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
aaarrrrggghhh!

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!!.........and breath! that was so amazingly wicked honey, u should be sooo proud of yourself u have a real talent and im so happy ur sharing that with us. i cant wait for the next installmet, im on tenderhooks here lol. xx

blksxystangblksxystangalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

For the unexpected update... I cant wait until the next update... because I think Barb just got her wish.... and Thorn is just the man. Both of them deserve each other in more ways than one.

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago
love it

First of all can u please do another chaper of lousie be4 u go back to writing justine and forever i will always love u!! cuz this is getting good.. lousie and nathan are finally mated and barb has learned her lesson but since hans is no longer her mate any more!! is thorne her mate now and if he is they both have learned a hard lesson together treating ppl badly will end up fuckin u up in the end!! thorne has fucked up barb in the head and he got a long way to go to make her see they are meant to be 2gether.. barb has finally learned to listen to her heart and not with what she thinks matters n life!! barb and throne will make a lovly new little spin off of lousie. i cant wait to see the famliy grow.. i cant wait to see when kevyn and patrick have a baby. i cant wait to read the next chapter and thanks for making it long its well worth reading 4 pages or more on.. please do another chapter of lousie be4 u write justine and forever i will aways lov u!! please please it getting to good for u to stop now!!!

MimiRoseMimiRosealmost 12 years ago
I will not be surprise...

... If Kevin's other sister (the one in Pittsburgh with the children) is Han's new mate. I would love to hear her story. She kind of reminds me of Lexi Coop.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Barb and Thorne. Will that work? He admitted to treating people like crap and not caring. Will he feel remorse for what he put her through? True Barb wanted a rich man and seems to have landed one, but is he what she deserves?

I want to suggest another series called: THORNE, pretty please.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
What a pity!!!

creatures like barb need humans(ok tame vamps) like hans to stop them spontaneously mutating into gold-sucking trolls (or is it leprechauns?). I really hope that she will get back somehow with hans,cos I know I am going to have nightmares about what kind of hellspawn she will turn into with thorne as a mate!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

love it

First of all can u please do another chaper of lousie be4 u go back to writing justine and forever i will always love u!! cuz this is getting good.. lousie and nathan are finally mated and barb has learned her lesson but since hans is no longer her mate any more!! is thorne her mate now and if he is they both have learned a hard lesson together treating ppl badly will end up fuckin u up in the end!! thorne has fucked up barb in the head and he got a long way to go to make her see they are meant to be 2gether.. barb has finally learned to listen to her heart and not with what she thinks matters n life!! barb and throne will make a lovly new little spin off of lousie. i cant wait to see the famliy grow.. i cant wait to see when kevyn and patrick have a baby. i cant wait to read the next chapter and thanks for making it long its well worth reading 4 pages or more on.. please do another chapter of lousie be4 u write justine and forever i will aways lov u!! please please it getting to good for u to stop now!!!

I second this comment! I so love your stories and I have read them all! Please update soon! I love that they are mated now and I know you will do a spin off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love your work

Kalamazoo, you have done it again. You are so awesome! Please give us some more Louise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AHHH!!

Barb and Thorne!!! Haha, I can't wait!!! You are freaking awesome KALA!!! As for Hans, I'm relieved he's no longer linked to Barb.

P.s. Please, pretty please put in the next instalment of JUSTINE, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Would you please offer Barb some options?

Surely after all that he has put her through, Barb deserves an alternate choice. I don't care whether it's a human (like in Mason), a vampire (like in Ethan) or even a freaking werewolf (on second thought, that would probably be most painful for Thorne, so yeah!). Could Barb have an alternative to this manipulative, sick, twisted psycho?

Thorne doesn't even have the rage that Ethan and his family experienced to explain his actions. This calculated, deliberate and premeditated psychological and sexual assault. I mean, at least if he had just kept it to him being involved, Barb had consented to sexual acts with him. Bringing in Allen was just low. This will probably stay with Barb, and with all of his other "broken" victims for the rest of their lives. I also have a feeling that having Barb "I'll do anything for money" Morris turn down a rich man who wants to take care of her would be incredibly healing for her. Bring along a sweet, loving, kind man who can be a balm to her spirit and a thorn (pun intended) in her so-called mate's side for the rest of his life.

farrahkellifarrahkellialmost 12 years ago
Thats What She And He get!!!

Hans is free from Barb!!! and now thorne has to deal with his new mate!! ohh and she is preggers too!!! hahahahahahahhahahahAAAAAhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahhahhAHAHAHHAH hhahahahahhah okay that is just me speculating. But thank you Kal for letting her get what she wanted. She is about to learn that the grass isnt always green on the other side. Its only green because the gardner cares about his grass and not the spectator. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA im really laughing at this turn of events. Thats what she gets!! silly bitch!!! I cant wait to see what else you write Kal.. U are the bomb.com,,

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 12 years ago
SERIOUSLY? "TAKE A DEEP BREATH?"

"Quick is best..."? "Alright, one... two... three!"

I just could not believe that was the best Nathan could do to usher Louise into sexuality. He had been so extraordinarily gentle and thoughtful up until that most crucial of moments...and then he just "let's 'er rip?" Ouch!

Like passing out is the normal experience? Gee whiz...that caught me completely off guard. I hope that if Nathan expects to expand their sexual repertoire he reconsiders the "Brace yourself!" school of foreplay. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Take a breath"

It was going hurt no matter how he did it. IDK, but I prefer to get painful stuff over with quickly and then on to feeling good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

lol.Barb and Thorne, that is genius I tell you, pure genius!!! He hates golddiggers and she wants a rich suga daddy. They will either drive each other mad or the Sinclaires mad. It's on.

Kalamazoo you are fiendishly brilliant at cliff-hangers. I salute you

AfrolatinaAfrolatinaalmost 12 years ago
Total shock!

Barb & Thore cool!

Thanck you for the twist Kalamazoo

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

Barb is thorn's mate. That's what he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great update but I not sure what I think about the end. While I never thought that Barb as she is deserved a nice guy like Hans as a mate. I was hoping that her experience would change her as a person and she would be able to appreciate what Hans has to offer her and they could be happy together not that their bond would be broken. Barb is a total bitch but even she doesn't deserve a crazy sadistic son of a bitch like Thorne for a mate. I could atleast see how Barb could grow and become a better person by being with a man like Hans. I can't see anything positve coming from Thorne and Barb as a couple. They are both selfish, money obsessed and get off on treating people like shit. It would be totally fucked up if she became preggers. God help any child with those two as parents. Anyway I don hope that Hans gets a story and the fates give him mate who will appreciate him and treat him well.

poisedpencilpoisedpencilalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome! I think that's the Fates' way of healing the rift between the two families. Both Barb and Thorne have a lot of healing and growing to do, before they are ready for matehood. So they've both got their just desserts. Ethan also had to go thru a lot to win his mate over. I dunno which 'start' position was worse: Ethan's or Thorne's.

Really looking forward to Thorne's grovelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To everyone who thinks Barb is pregnant...

What makes you think that the baby belongs to Thorne? It could just as easily be Allen's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

This was an unbelievable story the most interesting and exciting story by far. I am very happy for Nathan and louise she deserves to be happy and I feel he can provide that. Also even though I don't like barb's attitude I do feel bad for her nobody deserves to be treated like that. Eventhough Hans isn't her mate hopefully she fall for him anyway instead of who I think her new mate is Thorne. Keep posting great job!!!!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Louise and Nathan

Louise has finally dropped the last of her guards and is now fully mated w/Nathan. So many comments on Barb and Thorne being possible mates, that's a whole other story. Louise is growing in so many ways, even Kevyn has noticed enough to tell Louise. And again she has finally accepted Nathan, and I can't wait to see what changes that brings into Louise's life. Louise's story only gets better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lol! *****

How do you say 'poetic justice!' I think the fates just did a "switch-a-roo" and made Thorne Barb's mate instead of Hans! Right when she may realize it's not all about the money and ends up having to be with someone who knows exactly what she was/is about. Thorne not being able to just toss his little evil deed-ettes to the side, but having to come face to face with one of the women (Barb) daily as his mate. Hopefully, it will be a good thing for the both of them in the end. We may also see a re-alliance of the Sinclaire and Thorne family by his and Barb's mating - if they both decide to accept each other... Great twist! Five stars.

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago
HAns prayers were answered with no regrets from him

Don't know who to pity more--Thorne or Barb. HA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love where this is going!!

Gave you five stars on the ending alone!!!

Jai_n_lia0612Jai_n_lia0612almost 12 years ago
Loving it

OMG!!!! I'm laughing hysterically because the wicked bitch of the east and the bastard of the west are now mates!!! Well at least that is what I hope... Loved this chapter the most and can't wait for the next. ***** and an extra*!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

Karma a bitch let the love fest begin, lol!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

I thought Barb should have suffered more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it!

How much do u wanna bet thorn found his mate or barb became his mate since she dropped Hans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A BETTER PAIR!!! LOL

What goes around, comes around. HA! Fates are just throwing bombs left and right. This should be really interesting. I can't imagine the ruckus this will bring. Since the brothers don't care for Barb, I doubt they will be moved by this mating. The only positive thing I can see is maybe Louise and Kevyn easing the mind of Thorne's younger brother in some way. Thorne seemingly deserves to be mated to someone whom he really dislikes. It seems his behavior needs some straightening out. As for Barb..., being made to understand that she was just a grubby, mean spirited, greedy trifling wench..., while being put down and used and given to another and used and told about her behavior and used and finally being dumped like trash in an area that someone thought befit her unsavory status....., well that is something to just mar any good feelings of a future mate. You think she will refuse him knowing that he has big bucks..., will he be like Hans or do you think he will actually start to like her? Hmmmm? This should be fun Great job on this installment.

coco96coco96almost 12 years ago
Loved it

I am glad they are mates!! So happy for Louise!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
Damn

that about covers it, just Damn I had the thought in the back of my mind but again damnm hmmmnow I wonder who Han's mate will be , looks like the fates answered the question as to who else had lessons to learn and looks like it was Thorne .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Go, Kal, Go!!!!

Thorne and Barb, omg.

Ok, so Barb thinks, feels, and becomes a reformed personality after her lesson from Thorne and Allen. Thorne - Hum, does he have a softer side as demonstrated with his conversation with his brother, Noel with loving references to his mother. Is his anger only for the Sinclairs and gold digging and controlling women (bitches).

Louise's story has been a very moving one, but I think that Barb/Thorne's relationship has just rev'd it to a "super sonic" level.

Great writing, as always, thank you Kal.

vt

bananamilkubananamilkualmost 12 years ago

Okay seriously all the comments saying Barb deserved what happen to her are seriously fucked up. No person no matter how bitchy, mean ect. deserve that. This coming from someone who was sexually abused not raped but molested as a child. Do you guys know how much this can mess a person up mentally? Apparently not seeing these comment really are making me depressed. It's very insensitive to people who have been abused and it. An take a while and lots of theropy to even look yourself in the mirror without cringing in disgust at you reflection. I'm sorry for taking up your review with a rant but reading These comments is making sick to my stomach that people and god forbid women honestly believe that what happen to her is okay. The stripper that gets rape deserved it?

I'll stop ranting now and review the story. As I said before I hate that he did that to Barbra and to bring Allen in there is truly messed up. Thorne is a horrible person and a character that is truly evil to me. With all that he did to her I believe that she'll end up pregant. Is it his or Allen's I don't know but I hope it's Allen's so that if she is his mate it will truly end up hurting him. Thorn is a monster. I would like to know more about Joseph and Noel...Juliet as well maybe Allen too. Too everyone praising Hans you guys do realize we no nothing about this man right aside from he comes from

A line of people how work hard. He has worked for the Sinclaires for how long did he know of the rapes? How did he feel about him. He showed no concern for Barb and what she went through to me that show lack of humanity I'm sorry but I have yet to see anything praise worthy from him. I'm happy the fates

Inmates them. In hind sight they would have been miserable together but Thorne isn't a better option I'm sorry I would rather her be alone. On the bright side you could do a really deep storyline with Barbra having to raise a child from this it could show her actually good side just a suggestion though. Lol I really would like to see her have her on storyline I know I would read it and I know her other fans would too. She's my favorite character but I'm sure you already knew that. I'm happy Keyvn showed she cared and Louise poor thing that was not the IDEal situation for her at all. As for Louise and Nathan I'm soooo happy for them they consimatred thief matehood so excited! Not very romantic but lol Nathan has been waiting for a while. Lol. So much good and bad things happen this chapter I'm not sure how I feel yet lol give me a moment.

bananamilkubananamilkualmost 12 years ago

Sorry posted before done typing if you could some how squeeze out another update this week I would love you forever( see what I did there?) as always your writing is too addictive to be legal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Let me guess Thorne & Barb, I still dont think that she deserves someone wealthy, but that is just me, she didnt suffer enough. Love the story keep it up.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
OMG

Wow I surely didn't see that coming not at all but if her mate ends up being Thorne then it will certainly serve him right especially for treating her the way he did and thinking by doing so it would be getting back at the Sinclaires. Anyways at least she did get to return to her family alive. Happy that Nathan and Louise finally really mated now they can really move forward with their relationship. Looking forward to see what will happen next please update again real soon thanks!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Oh no!

The Fates must have a twisted sense of humor!

EmeraldTaurusEmeraldTaurusalmost 12 years ago
Emerald Taurus

Absolutely LOVE IT !!! Out of all of the stories in this series, I must say this is my favorite, but it is not because of Lousie and Nathan. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't wait to see waht happened to the couple at the end of Kevyn's story. Now I can't wait to find out what happens with Thorne and Barb. I just know that I am going to love their story. I wish that we could see picture of the characters because in my mind Thorne is SEXY !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is an awesome story and I can't wait for the next chapter I am really hoping even though its probably what's going to happen next I don't think barb deserves s wealthy mate no matter how much of an asshole he is if she finally gets what's she wants it just means that she did not learn her lesson an will cause even more of a rift between her and her sisters but hopefully that won't happen..............please update soon can't wait.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Heeelp....

suffering from an acute case of kalamazoolitis,the only way to prevent a potentially life threatening operation is an update in 48hrs or else I may zombify immediately!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much Barb

I want more Louise and Nathan. Just feels as if Barb is dominating this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome reading

This is a twist in the story that caught me off guard. Kala you have us on the edge again. I really thought that Hans and Barb was going to work it out! Is Barb going to be the link to reconcile the families of Thorne and Patrick? Mmmmm wonder if a pregnancy will come from this?!

Loved the mating of Nathan and Louise! I have now read this chapter 5 times and I love it. Nathan, you are right, that quick way is better! I could feel the love for Louise from Nathan when I read this. Wow! Kala, I am so eagerly waiting for the next ChapterAwesome,awesome, awesome reading! Ann133

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story but I do think that there is a little too much barb and not enough Louise and Nathan. Please post soon this story is getting really good now that Louise told nathan how she felt. You are doing a excellent job at creating these incredible stories. Keep them coming!!!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter

So glad that Nathan and Louise finally mated!!!!!! I for one do not think that Barb is dominating the story, I think it is imperative because Louise is going to help her. and I also agree that this will bring the two clans together, in my mind anyway. Barb deserved to be played because she did not listen to her family and go with her gut instinct and lost a great mate. I am torn, I like Hans and I think thier relationshio would be interesting, but I think I am digging this Barb and Thorne thing. I think Thornw is a better match. I agree with another poster that Hans and thier other sister would be a great match, and Hans deserves his own story!

That is my one cent rant!

Great Update!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Goodness

gracious, happy that Lou/Nathan are Fully mated. Hans will find his mate that is for him. Good that Barb broke the connection with Han, she needed a rude awakening without all of the pain. Though what does not break you makes you stronger. Now, Barb/Thorne are mates, now the true fireworks will began. Be very careful what you desire and wish for, it may just be your downfall.

Tierra22Tierra22almost 12 years ago
Wow

What goes around comes around somebody got more than they bargained for.

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 12 years ago
Hells Yea!

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Thorne. I was secretly hoping something like this would happen. The fates are something else!!!!!! Mischief little buggers! I think Hans will get a great mate. I still think Barb has potential and Thorne is mean as nails to give it to her. That is going to be one looooooooong wonderful dramaful claiming! I think the other sister might be for Hans. What do y'all think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Exciting story between Nathan and Louise mating to barb rejecting Hans it was non stop action. Hopefully Thorne is not barb's mate I hope someone else will become her mate and that barb will change how she looks at people. Continue posting.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

I'm happy for Nathan and Louise! I wonder if Thorne will turn out to be Barb's mate since she is no longer connected to Hans?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bring it on!! Love it

I was so intrigued with your vampire series (though I'm a werewolf fan), and I stayed up all night reading this entire Louise series. I couldn't stop reading it. You are an amazing writer. I'm not into the virginal mates because it's just unrealistic and a bit sexist, but thank you for not making Barb and Kevyn virgins. Anyhoo, the realistic virginal portrayel of Louise was well written. I am in the minority that I love Barb's edge, and her impending character transformation, as the same with Thorne. I am looking forward to Barb and Thorne's story and the impact it will have on the Sinclair clan. Bring on the drama and fireworks! I have a feeling Barb will give Thorne a run for his money, pun intended. This experience will make Barb more human I'm sure, but she'll give Thorne a great challenge as a mate. I'm loving the possibilities.

I'm also rooting for Juliette and Hans.

ScorpMoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it

oh my gosh so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Barb is thorne's mate now HAHAHAHAH Thats what you get Crazy bitch with a Cray ass Monster. This is so good and i can' t wait to see what happen next!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Turn about is fair play... Tsk tsk now he has to pay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 07 Previous Part
Louise Series Info