All Comments on 'Love Shared & Watched'

by Scurvycharlie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
12 inches and 11 times

Now that's a stud zzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Explore?

You really want someone to do this? Well count me out. You may be gay and your wife maybe a lesbian but this would turn me off nOT turn me on. The question is why are you married? you both fuck any thing and anyone so what was the purpose of getting married? I don't see the logic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better

You than me, I guess if your gay the guy would turn you on but the rest of it I don't get, your porn turned me off, not on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Nice depiction of one of the forms of marital love. Very hot as well as realistic...nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whats The Point?

I mean I really don't get this one at all, she loves this guy, he fucks her much better than you can and she spends all day fucking him while you peep, to sore to fuck you but this is good for you. If someone actually did this stuff he is gay cause a stright man wouldn't. You really are scurvy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well written

What's with all the moralistic bull shit commentors. Jeeezz. Don't any of you know this is an erotic site that invites many kinds of story, including this one. Giving a zero score because of morality or because this doesn't turn you on is plain stubid.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I don't like the acts depicted in this story

I would not want a wife or a lifestyle like this at all. But it is a well written depiction of one lifestyle.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
What ever turns you on

She's a super-slut,but you knew that already. A couple of things she did would be hard to take, and one is, she wanted you to be a clean-up boy for her lover, and not letting you fuck her after she had so many orgasms and you didn't even get off. Another thing is to sure sounds as if she were making love to the big stud, and just not sex. That must have been a real put down. You must be into humiliation to enjoy seeing her give her heart and soul to a man that has a lot bigger cock than you do. You could very easily wind up standing on the outside of her life looking in and watching her making love to her new husband, while she has half of all of your stuff. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT.. HOT... HOT

I have asked my wife to do this.. now days she is flirting heavy with an aquaintence ... I can't wait for her to ask me to watch something just like this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange people out there.

Actually I say 'strange' because generally most straight men won't suck cock, no matter what the wife says or does. But the writer is BI and looks like Mick Foley from WWE. So what ever turns you on I guess. As for the person below me? He's goign to suck cock? wow good luck to you I hope you GAY days to come will satisfy you as you don't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When Another Man

Is between your wife's legs, he's in charge, you may think this is for you, you'r bi or gay, whatever so you'r not totaly commited to each other anyway, but if he had wanted her he would have taken her, but he just wanted to use her from time to time, so you still get to write stories about eating guys cum even if it is second hand.

ScurvycharlieScurvycharlieover 14 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

Scurvycharlie here. Me and my wife share me with girls as well. As far as Bi, yes, and, whats our point? Otherwise, if you didn't like it for reasons of not agreeing with the sexual lifestyle, don't read it. I want comments from people that are constructive towards the writing. just because you wouldn't do this, doesn't mean others don't. And it also does not mean we don't love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Fact Guys Turn You On

Changes everything, you have never been stright, you really wouldn't understand. I have never heard of you or read your stories before, but I will skip them from now on. They really do turn me off, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with Lancewm except....

....the writing is good, but not 100 material-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is described as swinging here is really cuck

I have been a swinger for years but you are what we use to call people that fuck around and call it swinging. You are married to good cover, she can bring home guys to you. I see she is bi and likes girls to and even shares some of them with you to keep up appearances. Our point is if you want to write about cuck and fetishes or even gay do it in those areas not in LW. I am not going to fault you on your chosen lifestyle except bareback sex is for the very stupid or those with a suicide wish.

JTQuintonJTQuintonabout 14 years ago
Well written

Nice job, a very enjoyable scene. I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, Yeah

I have this fantasy of coming home and watching my wife out in our backyard naked, finger fucking her cunt while a group of men surround her slowly jacking off. She pleases her pussy and encourgages them to soak her face and tits with their loads!

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

I absolutely loved this story!!!! I dream of this very thing with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PUNISHMENT

I got the impression he made love to someone not just fucked, so his wife found out and decided t do the same choosing a big cock and making love over a period of time with hubby watching, hubby like all willing cucks got off on it his pea sized brain being firmly in his cock end.

Cock length exaggerated, number of times her lover came hardly likely may she did cum that many times or maybe more. Sorry writer history is always better when not exaggerated.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife makes cuck watch her with another man. Guess the scurvy got so bad that Charley wasn’t able to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You start breaking rules, and that will surely lead to breaking hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Baby, I am going to leave his cum in you. I want your pussy to smell like him when I make love to you in the morning." I smiled as I climbed up to cuddle with her, and she fell asleep with her head on my chest.

###

The MC is obviously a closeted gay guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous