Lust in La Jolla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
51 Followers

"It's OK Gina. I kinda figured it out, with what you said and all. Sara is ... well, she's just so sexy and hot. It got to be a little uncomfortable physically, if you know what I mean, but truth is, it was ... you know, like an ego boost Even if it was pretend."

"Well, I don't want your ego to get too big, 'cause you're such a nice guy. But the thing is -- Sara really does find you to be an extremely attractive man, that wasn't pretending. And she's not alone ... I noticed lots of women checking you out. I imagine that when you think about being back in San Diego, it brings up memories of how it was for you before you moved. Trust me -- it's going to be way different now. Your good looks are going to attract a lot of women to you, and then you're going to blow their minds with how nice a guy you are. I just hope you stay that way -- please don't let it go to your head!"

Jake just looked at her, unbelieving, "Oh come on. You're just saying all that 'cause I'm your brother."

Gina looked him in the eye, "No, I'm not. But I realize you'll need to learn it for yourself. I'm going to be calling you at least once a month, and we'll see if what I've said turns out to be true or not. I'm really happy you stopped in New York to visit me, and I'm realizing what a wonderful brother I have. I hope we can stay close from now on ... I really love you Jake!" She gave him a sisterly hug, and then said "Goodnight and sweet dreams!" and left for her room.

Jake soon went to lay on the air mattress and pondered all the events of the day, and then he wondered again about the equally confusing episode with Theresa just 2 days earlier. He fell asleep still wondering why all of a sudden, it seemed that beautiful women were willing -- no, more than that - wanting to have sex with him.

DITF
DITF
51 Followers