All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 28'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was good, but you could have done better

Please update quickly

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
I agree the chapter was too short...

But I love the ultimate message of this chapter, namely the continuation of Lynn's development as a sexual being. First off, now that her fear and hesitation towards sex is gone, Lynn is starting to go thru what I call every female's built in nymphomania process. Ive long held a theory that after a woman loses her virginity, especially if she loses it to a man she really loves...all women go thru a nympho period where they CAN NOT get enough sex. They literally became sluts for the man they love, willing to do it anywhere, anytime. Ive gone thru. it, and so have many friends of mine. Lynn's nympho slut period was delayed because 1) she never really loved Martin, and she is the kind of girl where her sex is tied to her emotions and 2) Martin was abusive. But now that she has Leif in her life, all inhibitions are removed and she is down for whatever.

I

Its great to see Lynn's progression but really, this chapter should have included the actual trip to Cali. Other than that, I loved it as usual. There are so many dynamics to Lynn and Leif's relationship that I can personally relate to and have experienced that it is a joy to read, even if it brings up some painful memories and unresolved regrets. But that is the mark of a good story, when your audience can connect to it on a personal level. Keep up the good work...and also pay closer attn to your editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice idea

Are you a recluse or something? not to be mean but its like you've never had a conversation or heard people talk like I can respect that Lynn would have a hard time expressing her emotions but like the diction the dialogue is distracting from agood plot line maybe an editor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous