Maids Turnaround

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay like this for a while, lost in the electricity of passion they had just created. Then Lauren was startled to hear a voice from outside the chamber door .... "Rickey? Rickey? Are you here? It's Lydia, have you forgotten my appointment"?

Rickey froze when she heard Lydia calling, she tried to talk but couldn't with the rubber ball gag in her mouth. Lauren realized the situation and removed the strap for the ball gag.

"I cant let her see me like this!" screamed Rickey, "she is one of my best and most lucrative customers!"

"We'll be right there Lydia," said Lauren, who then whispered to Rickey, "what does she want?"

"She comes every week, and dresses in her latex, and wants the use of one of my "maids" to be her slave for a few hours, and pays dearly for this privilege."

"I see" said Lauren thinking quickly, "then she wont be denied, and she wont see you like this, she will see you in a much different way."

Lauren loosened all the straps holding Ricky to the table, and Rickey quickly rushed to where her clothes were laying on the floor.

"Not so fast!" Lauren said firmly as she whipped Rickey's ass harshly. "You forget, you are no longer in charge here."

"Yes M 'am" whispered Rickey meekly. Lauren had found a leashed collar, and quickly put it around Rickey's neck.

"Now, get down on all fours, you are not only my bitch slut, but now my bitch pet dog." "Walk with me to the door to let Lydia in".

Lauren's heart was pounding, this was all so very new to her, and she knew not what to expect. But she reveled in her new found power, and this gave her the confidence to believe in her own judgments.

She pulled the leash roughly yanking Rickey's head, and led her "dog" to the chamber door.

Lauren had to fight back a gasp, as she opened the door. Lydia was absolutely beautiful, stunning, breath taking. She was poly ethnic and such a beautiful mix of races. Her coloring was like a cup of coffee with a little bit of crème, high cheek bones, beautiful full lips, and dark brown eyes that seems to lock onto Laurens. Her hair was dark, silky, shiny black, and very long.

"Who are you?" she demanded of Lauren.

"Lauren, and I now am Mistress of this chamber," Lauren said as firmly as she could muster. "Perhaps you know my dog, Rickey?" she said as she yanked the leash again.

Lauren could here Lydia gasp, and then break out in a rude smirking laugh. Lauren realized it must be quite the site, her standing there, her breasts bare and nipples still hard from her erotic adventures. She was still wearing the huge strap on cock and had the former Mistress of the chamber, naked, on all fours, leashed and cowering at her side on the floor.

"Come on in, we have plenty planned for you, Rickey was just filling me in on your needs, there may be a few changes, but I am sure you will find them to your liking," said Lauren as she showed Lydia in. As Lydia walked passed Lauren, her scent was amazing and had Lauren starting to feel her pussy getting wet. Her eyes were glued to Lydia's ass as she walked by in her tight, tight skirt, and knew Lydia was over accentuating her sway, to try to entice Lydia.

"Now doggy, go and sniff our new visitor, as doggies do" said Lauren to Rickey. Rickey crawled over to where Lydia stood, and promptly put her nose into Lydia's ass crack, visible due to the tightness of her skirt.

"Oh my, good doggie," said Lydia as she petted Rickey's hair.

"our guest must want out of her street clothes Rickey, be a good dog and take off her clothes for her (and me thought Lauren I cant wait to see her body).

Rickey did as she was commanded and first removed the gorgeous silk blouse, that hinted at what was beneath, but did not do them justice. Once the blouse was removed, the black lace half bra barely covered the most beautiful breasts Lauren had ever seen, not that she had seen a lot of womens breasts.

Lauren felt herself dripping around the strap on still proudly bobbing in front of her as this erotic scene developed. Her new pet doggie, Rickey, was undressing her client with her teeth, and revealing the most beautiful woman Lauren had ever seen. Lauren was amazed at her quick turn around, she had always thought herself to be straight, a "one man woman", but her last "one man" had treated her so badly she was open to anything, especially the opposite.

Lydia was now standing completely nude, smiling at Lauren. Standing so perfectly erect, and so completely proud of her body, she had the same demeanor whether dressed in her fine clothes, or standing there without a stich. Her multi ethnic background gave her skin tone such beautiful shading, her lovely crème colored breasts had the most perfect, dark, dark nipples, in the middle of the largest, and most beautiful brown areola. Her body was toned, so perfectly, Lauren could tell she spent a lot of time at a gym, and had a good trainer to help her develop such sculpted arms and legs, and oh her flat, tight, tummy! Lauren could barely contain herself from jumping this magnificent creature in an instant.

She knew better, for her budding plan had more than just this one visit in mind. Lauren started seeing a bright future for her in this place if she played her cards right.

"So, Lydia, what is your usual pleasure?"

"Normally, I spend most of my time torturing Rickey's maids, making them my slaves, and having my wicked ways with them."

"So hard to think of you as wicked, Lydia, sexual, erotic, beautiful, powerful all come to mind, but hardly wicked," said Lauren, taking a chance at how to play this gorgeous creature.

"Well, I suppose most people would consider my desires and wants as wicked, I know a lot of Rickey's maids were not quite ready for the ferocity of my needs, she has lost a few after my visits," said Lydia with a wink and not a little bit of pride.

"Well, we have something else in store for you today, Lydia, for the Mistress, is now the slave," said Lauren yanking harshly at Rickey's leash. "Now be a good doggie and start licking Lydia's pussy for us, help her start getting herself ready.

Rickey did as she was told, walked on all fours right between Lydia's now spread legs as she stood. Almost immediately Lydia was moaning and had her head tilted back, eyes rolled back in her head. Laure could barely stand the sight, but knew she must bide her time, so she took her desire out on Rickey's backside with the crop. The first crack of the crop across Rickey's ass startled Lydia from her reverie and she watched with amazement as the former Mistress, was now being whipped by her "Slave".

Lauren was happy to see her show had Lydia getting aroused, as those beautiful dark nipples now stood out at complete attention. She noticed out of the corner of her eye, what looked like a furry tail sitting on one of the shelves of erotic toys and paraphernalia. She reached over and gave Lydia her crop, and smiled as she walked over to the shelf as she heard the sharp cracks of now Lydia's crop on Rickey's now welt filled back side. She picked up the tail and much to her glee, there was a huge butt plug attached to the other end. She lubed up the large plug and walked back over to where Lydia was having her pussy munched in earnest and was enjoying whipping the former Mistress's lovely, albeit red ass.

Lauren, reached down to spread Rickey's ass, and Rickey was willing so helped by trying to spread her own ass. Lauren decided to just give it one mighty shove rather than try to work it in gently. After all, Rickey was in such a state, she didn't seem to want anything to be "gentle". Lauren knew she had hit home with the sharp yelp of pain Rickey emitted once the plug was to the hilt. Lydia enjoyed this as well for not only the sight of it , but Rickey's head bobbing put even more contact to her now pulsing clit, pushing her to her first blinding orgasm.

Lauren was feeling quite proud of herself at the erotic adventure she was commanding. Both women now slouched a bit, to wait for the next wave of passion to give their now limp bodies the energy to go on. "I looks like Rickey has wanted her face in your pussy for quite a while Lydia." Lydia managed a smile, and said "had I known she was such a good doggie, I would have made her snack on my pussy long ago." Both Lauren and Lydia laughed, their wicked laughs, Rickey just remained with her head in Lydia's pussy.

"So, Ricky" you like being able to service Lydia's hot pussy with your tongue and mouth don't you? You should wag your little tail to show her how much you enjoy it!"

Rickey managed to shake her ass vehemently to wag her new tail, for her new Mistress's glee.

"Good doggie," said both Lauren and Lydia smiling at each other.

"So, Lydia, since doggies ass is full, perhaps we should turn her over so you can fuck her pussy."

"Mmmmm, that sounds like a wonderful idea, " purred Lydia.

"Doggie, go fetch Lydia a strap on from the shelf, and make it a big one, she looks like she needs to pound away a lot of workaday tensions. Both women laughed at the sight of Rickey on all fours, with the huge butt plug in, holding her tail, tail wagging as her ass moved with her walk. "Oh if only some of the "maids" Rickey had to fire could see her now," cackled Lydia. Rickey did as commanded, and put the largest dildo strap on she could find in between her teeth and started the four legged walk back to Lydia.

"Ok doggie, you can stand up now, so you can put the strap on on Lydia," commanded Lauren. Rickey did as she was told, and installed the strap on onto Lydia's beautiful waist and ass. Ricky pulled the strap tight, for she knew how wild Lydia got when she was fucking her slaves with the strap on. Rickey felt her pussy flow again, as she craved this lovely creature's cock pumping her pussy manically. Rickey got even wetter as she remembered the look on Lydia' s face as she was pounding her cock into a waiting pussy. How she seemed to leave the world, and go to her own erotic place. Rickey wanted so much to take Lydia there by having her pound her now willing pussy with the huge strap on.

"Now, lay back on the table, and let me strap your hands and feet," said Lydia, with an almost glazed look in her eyes. Rickey did as she was commanded, giving herself freely and completely to Lydia. As Lydia bent over to attach the straps to the table legs, Lauren caught a gasp as she salivated at the sight of Lydia's ass and pussy so visible to her now horny eyes. She was licking her chops, and bidding her time, waiting for the situation to be just right, for her to turn Lydia, just as she had Rickey.

Lydia finished strapping Rickey to the table so stood up, taking away Lauren's luscious view. She walked over to Rickey's spread open legs, and guided her hard cock up Rickey's waiting and wanting pussy. Rickey gasped at the sheer pleasure of having Lydia's cock inside her. Lydia, occasionally bumped the butt plug with her knee just to add that to the mix. Rickey was in complete erotic bliss, both holes filled to max, and her beautiful new Mistress banging her like her own slut. Rickey could see Lydia's eyes start to roll back into her head, but just before they were no longer visible, she could see that glazed look begin. Lydia was going to her erotic place.

Lauren also noticed Lydia "checking out" and going into her total bliss, giving herself over to the complete sensory ecstasy. Her strap on had one of those little nubbins situated just right, so when she pumped her cock into Rickey all the way to the hilt, the nubbin massaged her own clit, sending wave after wave of pre orgasmic shudders through her body. Those shudders did not escape Lauren's keen eyes, and she felt the time to be right.

Lydia's head was now thrown back, and rotating to her own private music inside her. Lauren moved in behind her, lubed up her cock again with copious scented oil, found Lydia's ass opening, and rammed her own cock deep inside Lydia. Lydia's screech echoed in the chamber, filling it really with her animalistic cries. Even Rickey looked up to see the picture. She was now actually getting fucked by both these beautiful women. Rickey threw back her own head and let her body go and celebrate the orgasm that wanted to erupt inside her. Lydia was in shock, but could not stop the hard cock pummeling her ass. And a funny thing, she really did not want it to stop. Rickey was enjoying the added furor to Lydia's strokes, as she too was being stroked by Lauren, pushing Lydia even deeper into Rickey. The three worked in unison, their bodies melding into one large sexual machine designed to give all three orgasm after orgasm.

12