Mark's Destiny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Leena explained them she wanted to tease Mark and she had organized that meeting. The webcam was transmitting the events in the room to Kira's computer. Mark was watching them at the moment... Jodhaa smiled to the webcam but she stopped smiling when Leena continued her speech. Leena told Jodhaa Gwanendra and the dirty street beggar she had recruited would share her.

Jodhaa protested : the beggar was dirty and could be infected by various diseases : it wasn't safe to fuck him but Leena pointed out that she had made him take a decontamination bath and he would always wear a condom! Jodhaa would be totally safe! Just Mark wouldn't know it. Jodhaa was still reluctant until Leena proposed her to spend a girls only night with herself and Kira! The proposal won the day. Leena insisted that Jodhaa didn't say anything to Mark and let him stew in his fears! Then only she switched the webcam on...

Kira's computer was switched on and Mark could discover his wife with Gwanendra and an unknown man in rags. He seemed not to have taken a shower for months. Leena was nowhere to be seen but he could hear her giving orders to his wife. She announced that the man was a street beggar she had recently met. The camera was focusing on the dirt on the man's face and his horrible toothless grin. Mark was horrified when he heard Leena's voice telling Jodhaa to come near the man and strip him naked. Devoid of his garments, he seemed even more disgusting! He had a not too big but unusually long cock, probably around a foot long! Leena took care not to reveal the man had put on a black condom... Then Leena announced aloud that Jodhaa should also help Gwanendra out of his garments. He was so much cleaner that Mark should be relieved.

This note of optimism was short lived as Leena told Jodhaa to lie in the carpet and part her legs wide for the old beggar to fuck her pussy. Mark was horrified : how could Jodhaa agree to open her thighs for this nightmarish man? The camera followed the man positioning himself between Jodhaa's legs. Mark could see the man taking his cock in his hand and aiming it toward Jodhaa's fuck hole. He wiggled his butt and the long thin but really hard cock disappeared swiftly into Jodhaa's pussy. The camera made a close up on her face. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream and her eyes were closed in bliss. There was no doubt she was enjoying to be skewered by the huge manhood.

A return to the man's crotch showed he had still three good inches to go and it seemed more difficult than the rest! Mark realized he had bottomed out. The tip of his cock was presently pressing against Jodhaa's cervix. Only Kyrhan had gone further with her! Mark had never seen that feat. The man rocked his hips before pushing forward again. On the screen, Mark opened wide eyes when he saw the beggar's cock inching forward until it disappeared completely into Jodhaa's tender pussy. The man roared aggressively when their crotches came in contact. He immediately started to play with Jodhaa's tits, pulling at her nipples just as if he wanted to rip them from her breasts. Mark could hear his wife's moans of pain and her unbelievable encouragements to fuck her deeper and harder!

Another close up showed the man's middle finger pressing against Jodhaa's ass hole. Incredibly, she smiled to him and her anus popped open. The finger swiftly disappeared into her bowel for a short time. The man pulled out completely the finger to replace it by his middle finger AND his index finger tightly entwined. Jodhaa grimaced when the two fingers entered her but she made no fuss about it. Mark was flabbergasted : he couldn't realize what was happening before his eyes! Gwanendra finally entered the fun : he was quite attentive not to touch the beggar's skin when he offered his cock to Jodhaa's mouth. She swallowed it all just as if it was a simple lollipop and started sucking at it!

At this moment, Kira pressed a button on the remote control and the camera went dead. She left the sound on to torture Mark a bit more. She told the beggar to stop for an instant. She asked then Jodhaa whether she loved to feel a stranger's cock ravaging her pussy. Mark could hear his wife straightforwardly admitting it in the middle of a fit of gasps and moans. Leena then ordered the beggar to fuck Jodhaa as hard as he could. Mark could follow his wife's increasing excitation. He understood she was on the verge of a mind-boggling climax. She was filling her lungs for a roaring scream of ecstasy when suddenly, Kira switched off the micro. Jodhaa's screams could have broken windows but Mark would never hear them! He had goggled eyes, unable to realize what he had just heard and seen.

Kira waited ten good minutes for Jodhaa to calm down before she switched on back the camera and the micro. Jodhaa was quiet again and the beggar had left with a handful of rupees notes. Kira teased Mark, asking him whether he had really thought they would put Jodhaa's life in danger...

- I wish you have appreciated our little game, Mark. Your wife was always safe. Leena had seen this man with a king's cock and had immediately thought you would be disgusted by the dirt on his body. Gwanendra had told Kira you enjoyed a little humiliation...

- Yes, Kira, I must acknowledge your little happening has turned me on! I was planning to knock up Jodhaa and watching that dirty beggar spewing his sperm directly on her fertile eggs was a great shock for me!

- Good, Mark! If you really enjoy getting humiliated, I have plenty of ideas for you, my friend! But I have good and bad news for you : the good news were that the beggar was wearing a condom when he fucked Jodhaa but the bad news are that Kyrhan has watched the video and it made him very excited. He has just summoned Jodhaa to his bedroom. I am sorry but he has pre-empted her breeding. Her eggs will be soon soaked in his very potent seed if it has not been done already! You'll have to wait another year for your own project!

Kira's expectations were not far from reality : Jodhaa had answered to Kyrhan's summon from habit : he was her natural leader. He had stripped her down as usual but when she had fallen on her knees and hands to receive him, he had neglected her back passage that he usually used. To her surprise, he had presented his naked cock to her nether lips. Jodhaa had protested, explaining that she was on a fertile period and that had planned to get knocked up by Mark! She knew that Kyrhan would most probably ruin her pussy for several weeks and even more surely breed her himself! Kyrhan didn't argue! He just worked his cock head into her tight sheath by a single inch. Her sphincter gradually gave way and he slowly deepened his penetrations.

Kyrhan's regular stimulation of her clit had soon a mighty effect on Jodhaa : she cummed violently and repeatedly. She finally yielded down and told him he could have his way with her just as he wanted. At this moment, Mark was quite far from her thoughts. He entered her as deep as the beggar but his cock was maybe twice bigger than the man's. The pleasure Jodhaa felt was so much better that she told him bluntly to spew his jizzm on her waiting eggs. Kyrhan took a special pleasure granting her wishes but he wanted also to teach a lesson to Mark : he should have asked for Kyrhan's permission to breed his wife!

Kyrhan unloaded deep in her womb but he stayed embedded to the hilt in her pussy all the night. His punishment was devious : he was fertilizing her eggs but, in the same time, he made sure she would be stretched out to capacity and she wouldn't be able to entertain Mark for a couple of months at least. Kyrhan intended to keep Jodhaa distended by fucking her pussy regularly until Mark made public excuses. He would have to be satisfied with Jodhaa's mouth or the other girls' pussies.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12