All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five stars!

Five stars - as usual! You are an excellent story writer. Thank you for the time and care you obviously give to each story that you write. It is a wonderful gift to be able to read your stories online for free.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
SOOO

Oh so good, i love this story more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was good

I cry for Toni and James there so good together.

Great update.

As for Mason I like him but he needs someone that's not Toni. Some other sista:)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Wonderful update!

in my heart i'm like...GOD WHY DOES TONI HAVE TO BE HIS MATE?

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago

I dont know what to think? seems like everything is getting pulled further apart at least in mason's case. ummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I just love how everything is flowing together in this story. Although Mason is still not with his mate I loved how you got Eustace and Gretchen together. You are a wonderful writer. Now I'm off to read more of your latest updates.

Happy writing.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
How I love that sensible man.

I love Mason how moral he is. He's not just going to rush in and take what he feels is his. I do wonder how and what age Toni & Mason will once again meet up?

tikateapottikateapotover 12 years ago

So much time being wasted. All b/c he couldn't let go.

Good story. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!

I don't know if its me or what. It seems like something is missing in the story. The thought of James & Toni peeve me much, for I find Toni only stick around wasting her time just because she feel guilty. She always find a no good of an excuse or reason to still stick with James that its ridiculous! Anyhow, other than the James & Toni situation the whole story up til this chapter is Awesomeness! Hope you update more soon! :) Haha...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Awesome

Mason continues to learn and grow as a person. He needed that. I believe that Toni did, too.

James, with his total love and devotion to Toni, was instrumental in teaching Toni to love, share, and be a true partner. whenever it eventually happens, Mason and Toni stood very little chance of makng a relationship work otherwise.

I love the idea of Toni and James still starting a family by having a baby through adoption!!

Truly Awesome!!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Thanks

Great update really enjoyed it too it was so sweet of Mason to introduce Eustace to Gretchen so at least they will have someone too can't wait to see what will happen with Mason next and hopefully things will start to look up for him please update soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huh?

I'm confuzzled!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
confused

what are you confused about?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am still waiting -NK

I read Ethan and Kane after you completed them and I found them to be womderful. Usually I do not read nonhuman stories, but your stories got me hooked. I don't read stories until they are complete. I have being waiting patiently for u to finish this story b4 I read it. So please finish writing this story.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
So

thankful that James did not die and that Gretchen and Eustace are together at last (hopefully they are mates and can stop looking!)

We just need to get Mason mated and move on to more great stories from you-Keep it up...

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
Whew!

Thank you for not killing James!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 03 Previous Part
Mason Series Info