All Comments on 'Master Finds His Treat Ch. 08'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
nicely done

Master Vassago i would like to tell you how well this entire series was written... it had me on the endge of the chair wanting to read more the entire time and not wanting the 8th chapter to come at all because then it would be over. Nicely done at putting another sub over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice

I just wanted to say how much i enjoyed this story. The only bad part was it had to end. It definately had me wanting more and more, and i was sad to see it end. But i was glad to read another one of your great stories. Nice work.

sassydeesassydeeover 16 years ago
Thank You Sir!

Sadly, i silently say goodbye to Master and babydoll. This was a terrific series, each chapter gobbled up as my passion grew with hers. You are an incredible author Sir and i shall look forward to reading the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Done Sir

Master V. I wanted tp thank you for sharing this story, it was well written, with passion, love and dominance. Kudo's Sir.

MattigotMattigotover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Thoroughly loved this whole story, I've read it in one sitting. Now off to read more of your stories. Please continue to write, you have quite the talent.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
I agree with others

I agree with the comments posted by the other readers. This is the first of your stories I've read but I can honestly say it won't be the last. I really hope the others are as good or better (if that's possible) than this series. I too was sad to see it come to an end. That's the bad part about reading a great story....it has to end at some point. Great job.

Marcia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES