All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 09'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
You Rule

Enjoyed the latest chapter i love the slow realistic progression of their relationship i like the subtle way he is just growing on her and even has she fights it he us breaking down her defences looking forward to your next chapter

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Score one for the different....Snoopy Dance (Big Smile)

You know Kalamazoo I love the way you put her point of view into the story. It was like Regina looked at us readers and was like " Umm this is my damn story so deal with it cause I'm not ending up in bed with Delgado"!

I also love how things aren't as easy for them. Yes he's a Vampire that doesn't look like the normal pretty boy and he doesn't give a flying fig about it. He's cute in his own way. Love Love Love this and your other writtings.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 12 years ago
I love this story

And I especially love the fact that he's not the typical drop dead handsome man that often appears in these stories (and that I'm guilty of focusing on in mine ;-), but that seems to add to his overall attractiveness. Girl you tell some mean stories and I'm jealous of your prolificity. Go on with your bad self!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Logic VS Patience

For all her logical thinking Regina has gotten herself nowhere. When she just relaxes and takes Maurice as he is, she gives just alittle more. And what will this day wait do to her? Maurice is "Patience" at it's best. Waiting six months with virtually no contact! I love the game he is playing and hope he comes out the winner in the end, even if he somehow doesn't win the game?

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
laughed

I laughed so hard at parts of this story, just wonderful, I love Maurice more and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Maurice is wearing Regina down!!! I love it!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Regina we do understand

And hopefully you will realize that your future is right in front of you. Love this spin you wield my lady!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Love Reggie and Moe

It is time she released that leash she has on her heart. I like both of them very much.

His quiet self confidence in his love for her is lovely. He shows dignity and patience. These are two admirable qualities true love should inspire. Thank you.

Your creative efforts calm me at the end of a long day or week.

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok, let's go!

This is really good, but you're killing me here! She needs to admit they are mates and get on with it already! Maurice and I are waiting : - )

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I hope Regina continues to open her heart to Maurice. I don't think she will ever be happy if she turns him away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Man sexy as helllllllll. u fucker know how to wooooo a woman. valentine's day is around the corner.every valentine day i try n remember the lovely gal whom i loved but could never tell her.I would have killed anyone under mah truck who tried to harm her but damn could never tell her that i loved her. then she got lost in this world n never got to know of mah love.wish i could have done for her what maurice did. she was the best gal i could have ever got.still regret losing her. Love you fucker !!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Hope

I hope that she recognizes and confesses her feelings for Msurice. It seems like he's treating her well. Sometimes we can be too stubborn for our own food and miss out on something that's meant for us. Thanks for the update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please update Soon!!!

I hate the fact that this story seems to be falling by the wayside. I wish that you would devote more time to Maurice's story. At least as much time as you devote to others. This story always seems to be the last one updated. And even then it feels like it is just an afterthought. I was disappointed to see that you had started another story and failed to update this one. I think that you are a great writer. Love the story. Please update soon.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
please update soon

The next chapter of Maurice is pending approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like that the story has taken a romantic turn, the dating and getting to know u part, u dont see that in a lot of vamp stories, thanks Kala

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 08 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info