Maxwell's Story Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived back at Maxwell’s house they decided to try to fuck again in the pool. When they went in the back yard they were shocked to see Maxwell’s father James getting a blowjob from Susan Murphy. James thanked him for the birthday present and proceeded to fuck Susan right in front of them.

Maxwell and Lin went up to Maxwell’s bedroom and passed out. Until 5am the next morning Maxwell had never fucked in his own bed.

At school Cindy tracked Maxwell down and asked him what happened with Kennedy on saturday. Maxwell broke out in a cold sweat at the mention of Kennedy Lin Chang’s name. He was fucking all the pussy he ever wanted to.

***

Maxwell King and Kennedy Lin Chang married after graduation. They are currently the envy of the Ohio State college campus.

Cindy continued to control and manipulate gossip at Milligan High School. Thanks to her clandestine reconfigurations of the lineup, the football team became nationally ranked and the coach decided to hire her as an assistant. She still looks a lot like a child and can’t get fucked by a real man.

Francis, Kyra, and Tina became livid when Maxwell wouldn’t fuck them anymore. They knew they were addicted to black dick and started seeking them out relentlessly.

Francis made her way to Hollywood and is now regularly featured in interracial porn videos. She has become quite adept at ‘taking it in the ass.’

Kyra fell in love and got knocked up by Shawn Kemp. She enjoys living off of the child support payments. Kyra almost killed him when he accepted a buyout from the Portland Trailblazers.

Tina is ranked high on the Pro Tennis circuit. She met a six foot eleven inch tall african named M’buti and fucks him regularly. She still longs for Maxwell because M’buti doesn’t speak english.

Susan became James’ personal assistant after graduation and likes to fuck him in his office and on company trips.

James told Susan to fuck the company president and he is now on the board of directors. His salary quadrupled and he fucks Susan at expensive resorts all over the world. She’s still the hottest slut he ever had.

Mrs. Whipman was found by Kennedy one day hiding in Maxwell’s closet. She got her ass kicked and then disappeared. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

The ugly, drug dealing lesbian is serving twenty years in prison. She seems to enjoy the food.

Tommy and Teresa now have three kids. Teresa has become fat and repulsive. Sometimes Tommy says Kyra’s name in his sleep and gets punched in the nuts. He hates every minute of everyday.

Jenny caught the bouquet at Maxwell and Kennedy’s wedding. She married a construction worker the following year and is as happy as she has ever been.

Kennedy continues to get tips from her mother on fucking Maxwell.

THE END.

COMING SOON: THE ADVENTURES OF SENATOR ’THICK’