All Comments on 'Meeting Bob Ch. 01'

by joecamle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I can't think of anything to say

that would be anything more than unpleasant. Poorly written and with the kind of errors that really jar on the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only constructive comment that can be said is..

Stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a

Limp dick can't keep a woman satisfied .just turn queer and all your problems go away . Discusting story,premise and writer zero . Limp dick should look for employment in the current administration they are well suited. ( liars cheats limp dicks cock suckers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
11 YEARS AGO YOU GOT AWAY

With wife sharing and being a wimp , we see you have never change even with the blue bomb you are still the wimp

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Editor NOW

Not a single word of dialogue. Total narrative and description. Telling the audience (usually the Bull) what is being said is NOT dialogue! It IS boring and unrealistic, and difficult for the reader to get vicariously involved!

The author makes DRAMATIC errors, such as using 'know' rather than 'no!' Perhaps it is the belief that more letters makes 'no' more emphatic? There are a host of similar errors! Maybe it is an old version of 'voice recognition' software?

2* (because I save the 'one bomb' for insincere submissions!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i would say

the black man standing there took a look and got sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous