Megan's Story: The Trees of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes again turned toward the window to see the darkened trees that were lightly illuminated by the garage and street lights. With eyes fixed upon the 'Megan tree' I started to ride my husband even harder.

His groans of pleasure increased. Searching for my husband's eyes, I found them closed again. Tears again were appearing on his upper cheeks. I moaned more loudly than normal. I was lost in the moment. My mind was drawn back a moment when Ken moaned, "Ooohhhh Louisa, you feel so good. I love you so much. I am so sorry...I am sorry, forgive me..."

My eyes moved back and forth between the 'Louisa tree' and the 'Megan tree.' The feeling of his hands playing with my nipples, the tingling warm pleasures coming from below, and the message of the letters made this a special moment for me. My heart could do nothing else but whisper in his ear, "Honey, no forgiveness is necessary. I needed no letter to tell me how much you love me. I saw each day on your face. I tasted it in each kiss. Your love is forever with me. Make love to me, Honey, fill your adorable Louisa once again with your warmth." The role playing was fueling my passion and energy. I was thrusting up and down while rotating my hips with greater and greater urgency. I came strongly.

I continued to move upon him to draw out our mutual pleasure. With my eyes fixed upon our trees I whispered in his ear love messages from Louisa. At that moment, I was Louisa for him. I wanted to be his Louisa for him. He needed this to release his pain and be healed from a guilt he unduly carried.

And reflecting, as I write this morning, I needed to be Louisa as well. I felt my breasts getting moist as they moved up and down his face. I, too, was crying, but they were tears of joy. I looked upon him. His eyes opened. Looking into my eyes he cried, "Ohhh Megan, I love you. I am sorry for calling..."

I cut him off with a kiss before he could complete it. I kissed him passionately for both Louisa and myself. "You are our dear husband. We are both here. We love you. Come with us, our dearest husband."

I felt myself climbing toward the summit once more, and I wanted him to be there with me. Just as I felt the beginnings of my own quaking, my husband groaned and a second later his warm, manly seed filled my womanhood. My womanly core responded quickly in kind welcoming his seed and causing my very fiber to cry out with pleasure. Our two orgasms blended to make us one.

I was totally euphoric about what had just happened. As I nestled my head into Ken's neck I kissed him before whispering, "Honey, you have made your wives very happy tonight. We both love you." We continued to hold each other tightly. I did not want to move as I looked at the trees. He did not want to move. Our hearts pounded into each other's breast as we enjoyed in our post coital bliss.

About fifteen minutes later, without a word being spoken we moved to our bedroom. Still without speaking we held each other and kissed each other deeply. No words needed to be spoken. At that moment our kisses and touches spoke more about our love than our faulty words could. As I cuddled in my husband's arms, I was at peace with myself and the world. I felt at one with Louisa. I also determined I wanted to know more about her. With my eyes moist with joy, sleep closed over me.

As I write these words about last evening, my heart is pounding loudly. Yes, it was an exhilarating romantic experience. I am not sure anyone else could understand why I would embrace Louisa to become her for a moment, but I did. I suspect that what happened last night has moved my life and marriage to a new plane. This morning, I am just as determined to know more about Louisa as I was last night, possibly more so.

This week, I am going to find their wedding pictures and Louisa's portrait. They should be appropriately displayed in our home just as my portrait and wedding pictures are. This is her home too. Her memory is welcomed in our home. Ken's love for her should be voiced and allowed to see the light of day. Through his memory and love, I hope to know her and come to love her too. I am comfortable with this. In that sense, this is now a marriage of three.

12