The Strongest Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim is a cuck. Has been a cuck for 4 years. And needs help.
1.6k words
4.06
4.9k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
293 Followers

"Oh daddy! That feels so good! Omigod! Don't stop! Ngggh! uh....! uh! uh! uh!" screamed my wife Laura.

Her legs were spread wide, her hands gripping her calves tightly to give her lover maximum access to her dripping pussy.

Her chest was flushed, sweat pooled at the base of her neck a mix of both her own and her lover's. Her long nipples were erect, like little antennae astride her wide set natural C cups.

Laura's blue eyes were filled with lust, her mouth gasping as she worked toward orgasm.

Everything would have been perfect, if not for the fact that the cock driving her crazy wasn't mine.

Instead, it belonged to a hunk she had met at a bar near her office after work, just 2 hours ago. His handsome features, green eyes and wide shoulders had caught her attention. And after a few drinks, Laura decided she had to bring him home.

At least she had the decency to text me so I wasn't surprised. Dejected. Insecure. Frustrated. But at least, not surprised.

Her text had even been accompanied by a photo of the hunk's cock, just to provide evidence why she just had to have him.

And so when I got home, my first stop was to pour myself a full glass of whiskey, before I wandered into our bedroom, my footsteps accompanied by her moans.

I plonked myself into the armchair across from the bed. An armchair that Laura had placed there specifically for me to watch her fuck her lovers. She loved to be fucked missionary or prone bone, depending on how big the cock was. And she wanted me to be seated such that I would have a good view of her lover's cock plunging into her pussy.

"Honey, I'm home." I said, after taking a long sip of whiskey.

"Oh! Hi baby! Oh! I didn't notice you come in...! Uhhh.... uhhh! Oh, he's so big honey! He feels so good! Gimme a while honey.... Uhhhh! Uh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, I'm gonna cum again!" screamed Laura, her hands now clawing at her lover's buttocks in an effort to help him slam his cock into her cunt harder. Knowing I was here watching her get fucked must have taken her over the edge.

The green eyes hunk grunted, "Oh fuck! Fuck! Arrrrr!" and started thrusting madly into my girl's pussy. The sound of his strokes getting wetter and wetter as he shot his load into Laura's already soaked pussy.

Yes, Laura also always took her lovers raw.

After about a dozen frantic thrusts, the hunk gave a satisfied grunt and rolled off my girl onto his back. His big cock was covered in froth of Laura's pussy juices and his sperm. He reached over and gently grabbed Laura's head and pushed her face towards his cock.

Laura happily took his semi-flaccid cock in her mouth and cleaned it up.

"Mmmmm.... you taste so good...! That was great daddy, I came so hard! We have to do this again!" said Laura between sucks.

"Hehehe, sure thing babe. I'm at the bar most evenings. Whenever you feel like having me stretch you out in front of your hubby, look me up." he replied, turning to me to give me a wink and a thumbs up. "Buddy, you got yourself a fine woman. Smart, pretty, and such a great fuck."

"Ok babe, I need to spend some time with my man. Let yourself out ok?" said Laura, as she finished cleaning his cock, and planting a few wet kisses on his cheek. The hunk smiled, rolled out of bed, picked up his clothes and made his way out of my bedroom. On the way out the door, he turned to give me a thumbs up again, "No hard feelings buddy! She's still yours. You're a lucky guy."

I turned my attention back to Laura. She had gotten out of bed and was finishing off the last of her wine from her glass on the bedside. She was gorgeous. Long legs, bubble butt. Nice tits, pretty. I was lucky to have her.

But I obviously couldn't satisfy her. And it was tearing me up.

Laura walked towards me, a big grin on her face. "Oh baby, that was so much fun. The moment I walked into the bar, I noticed Dan right away, and I knew he would make my night." She sauntered over and knelt in front of me. She took the whiskey glass out of my hand and set it on the floor, before starting to open up my pants. "And now that I'm satisfied, it's time to make sure my baby is happy too..."

Laura expertly undid my zip and pulled down my boxers to expose my cock.

It wasn't a big cock. Nothing like Dan's. Or all her other lovers' impressive organs. But it wasn't a small cock either. It was just... a normal cock.

Laura started stroking it, and my cock responded, growing to its full 6 inches in seconds. And she popped it into her mouth and started sucking.

Sigh... Laura knew how to blow a cock. The way her lips and tongue massaged my glans always drove me crazy. And the suction. Once I started to get close, she would know, and the suction would start. A suction that I could feel all the way in my balls. It was like she could reach down into my ball sacs and suck my cum all the way out.

In less than 2 minutes, I blew my load down her throat.

"Mmmmm.... my favourite night cap." she grinned, a bit of my cum still on her lips. "Wanna take a bath together honey? Gimme a back rub?"

Even though I was still swimming in dopamine from being sucked off, I was still in an emotional knot inside. "I don't think so. I've had a really bad day at work... I think I'm gonna go for a bit of a walk, clear my head." I smiled as best I could, letting my unhappiness present as fatigue on my face.

"Oh, sure honey... maybe I'll give you a massage when you get back later? I didn't know you were having a bad day..." Laura's face fell a bit. First time since I had seen her this evening where it wasn't glowing with pleasure or lust. Maybe she felt a bit bad for putting me through another cuck experience when I was already down?

I got out of the chair and buckled up my pants. Wandered to the door, grabbed my coat and headed out. I heard the bath start up just as I shut the door.

I wandered down the street. Feeling pathetic.

That was the 2nd time this month that she had brought a man home to fuck.

Since we'd been together... 4 years now... she'd had maybe 20 different lovers? I'd lost count. Some of them she'd date for a couple of weeks. A few of them a couple of months. There was 1, a big black bull, she kept him for almost 6 months before they lost touch cos he had to move for work. Otherwise, I'd bet she would still be gagging on his huge cock. And she would fuck him 3-4 times a week. And be so exhausted after each session she would just climb under the covers and go to sleep. Still covered in his sperm.

I dunno how I kept it together. Or why I'm still with her.

Well, besides the hot-wife life, other parts of the relationship were good maybe? Laura was rich and generous, so I didn't need to worry about money and we could go away whenever I had time off. She was fun, chatty, intelligent. She was loving towards me, and consistently assured me that she only craved sex from other men, nothing else.

She didn't want kids, so there was no pressure to bring up a family. Her folks were real nice and they also were kind and generous with my parents. Her 2 sisters were great too.

So maybe as a total package I should be happy.

I realized that I had wandered quite the distance in my self-pity. I had gotten to the end of our street, where the wood began. We lived about 10 miles outside the city, and right next to a gorgeous forest filled with redwoods.

I gave a big sigh and turned to head back home. And walked straight into a woman coming down the sidewalk, knocking her to the ground.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I burst out, immediately reaching down to help her get to her feet.

She was a red head, dressed in a dark red sweater and black jeans. Pretty even in the dim street lighting, with big green eyes and full lips.

"Haha... don't worry about it. I should have been looking where I was going too..." she replied, smiling. "What brings you here in the middle of the night? Don't you live at the other end of the street?"

"Oh, sorry, I don't recognize you... yeah, I do. House number 22... I was just getting some air... So sorry... I'm Jim by the way." I replied, slightly sheepish.

"I'm Emily... nice to meet you." she said, still smiling, "Anyhow, this is me... so I'm gonna head in now... you're welcome to join me for a drink or something... maybe as an apology for bumping into you?"

"Apology? No, no, it was totally my fault..."

"Don't be silly. Come on in. 1 drink? Gin?" she took my hand and started walking up her driveway.

"Uh... yeah... sure... why not..." and I followed, somehow feeling better about myself.

reynolddd
reynolddd
293 Followers