All Comments on 'Melancholy Moments'

by Lady_Fiona

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

enjoyable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very tender and loving husband

I have all sorts of scenarios about what has caused her crying. I hope that the author will explain what her trouble is.

From what I have gathered about the husband ;that he will still love her no matter what the problem is.

The first thought I had is; she has cheated on him and is totally disgusted with herself for doing so, and can't get past the thought of what she has done to her marriage.

Good story, very explicit love and sex and very loving towards his wife. Some of the best writing that projects the feelings of a man in love with his wife.

I hope to see more soon, thanks for sharing the good thoughts.......

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Concerned

Good Job, I am concerned about her "melancholy moment, as I am sure we all are. I enjoyed this story because of the "humanity" of your characters, and the love he has for her. Perhaps a bit of closure when you get the chance. I have read some of your other stories, and I have enjoyed this one far more....perhaps because of the husband being there and being so in love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a sweet story -- thank you!

Makes me want to find the right woman... even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous