All Comments on 'Memorial Day'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 11 years ago
Payback

Should have kicked the shit out of Alan too !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
easy

shes a slut that likes to be controlled and used. From your stories she's been that way all her life and you get off on it. You don't have any problem sending her to another mans house naked and his friends breaking her down till she "can't resist" and they make her submit to them using her. She is a very sexy woman that is easy pussy. All she wants is to be manipulated and exposed for what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband to Blame

Husband should never allowed his wife to play the games, he and allen wanted and husband should never have left her at allen,s house period and should never have allowed her to be naked in front of anyone but him. Even though Allen never touched her sexually, he was to blame more than anyone for what happened as he left her alone with those assholes and made the attack possible and he would have lost his dick and manhood and instead of havinga pole he would have a new hole plus a few added cuts and brusies. I am not a man who would share his wife with anyone, not to look at or touch in any way shape, form, or fashion. I am a mild mannered person about most things and I forgive little things quickly, but never anyone messing with my wife. I am afraid that in the end after i took out my revenge on them, I would continue to harass them untill the day I ended thier lives horribly. Then I would hire a few mean sob's to beat the hell out of me for my part in the shit game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge is Sweet

Good plot development. Glad the revenge was not fatal. Love it when the good guys win and the bad guys lose.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Wrong title

Should be Slutgirl Gets Secret Wish, a big cock in every hole! What the hell do you expect when you disrobe in a room with 4 horny guys. And are stupid enough to get drunk while you are at it.

iam5of10iam5of104 months ago

I am ignoring all the comments about the slut wife, or beat up Alan, etc. Finding your own revenge was important for your wife's recovery. Not letting the experience ruin who you both are was a good long term ending to her story,.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...