Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael

Chapter 5

After reading Sara's chapter 4, I just had to write chapter 5. Starting up where I left off waiting for her to call. I have to explain why I did what I did. I won't recount the week at the farm, she covered that pretty good. I had forgotten all about her birth control and me giving it to her. That was important. I didn't know how "safe" she was with all the bitching she made before. I knew she was on the pill but still we couldn't have her getting knocked up. Give her the solid evidence she would need to go after us if this didn't work out. The guys didn't need that. I didn't need it either. It wasn't until later that my conscience got to bothering me, about what I did to her... What I did was wrong, very wrong. She should have hated me, hated all of us...

Michael

I wasn't around when she called and left the message on my machine. I didn't like the way she was trying to play me. She was still the controlling little bitch I knew from grade and high school. She was the fucking bitch neighbor girl that teased me until I went crazy. She fucked up my life pretty good back then. It's still kind of fucked up. I haven't had a real relationship, you know the want to get married type, I don't know how. That's why I treated her the way I did at the lodge and then again at her office. I wanted to fuck with her like she did me.

I had just got home from the party. It had been a fucking good party with the guys and I was exhausted. It was a sex party with them and their women. It was a fun group. It was all consensual, always was. The girls were community property and it was OK with them, I guess us guys were considered community property to them. Just like the hippie days I've read about, free love and all of that. The girls liked us; we never failed in giving them as many orgasms as they wanted. We were above average and could last longer than most guys they said. We stuck together. Problem was I was the only one with no woman. Six guys and five girls well that's a problem. Not for the girls though. It was for me. I knew it was a sticking point for the guys even though they didn't express it verbally. I just knew. That's how it is when you're close like we were.

Anyway as I was sitting there playing her message through again, I figured out what I wanted to do. She made it easy, a week alone at her parent's farm, what an opening. I knew she didn't really want me, you know as a boyfriend. I didn't want her for a girl friend. I just wanted to fuck her and fuck her as long as I could. I had done some checking up on her. You know her social life. She treated men like trash, fucked with them and tossed them, used and loosed. She was a lot like me that way, the way I treated women. Maybe that was another thing I had against her.

I figured the way she treated men was why she was still single. She was a big shot lawyer. Another problem I had. I don't trust lawyers.

So she wanted to play make up with me? Play games? I'll show her a game. I'll tell them she's my woman and wants to be initiated into our group. The guys will go for it. It'll be fun. I'm due vacation time at work. I can be gone for a week, longer if I want. I'll apply tomorrow when I get to work.

Thoughts were bounding through my mind and I started writing down my plans. The more I wrote the more I thought it work. I called the guys to see if they could get the time off for a little fun. I told them I was meeting a woman that wanted to join up with us, she was to be my woman and that it would take a few days of their time to get her to warm up to us. They were excited I was finally going to have a woman for the group. She'd be new meat.

I was getting excited. I thought I would have to jack off I was so excited. I listened to her message again and wrote it down. Everything she said.

Sara will be at parent's farm next week, Tuesday through Tuesday. Full moon Wednesday. Snuck into her room, full moon. Hope I can stay the week. Tuesday night the moon should be full enough. Will be undressing just before 11:00 like then. Remember dress, will be wearing it. Be there Tuesday night or don't bother to come at all.

Shit, I remember like it was yesterday. What a fucking bitch, a sexy fucking bitch. The guys won't believe their eyes or their cocks they'll be so fucking hard when they see her.

There wasn't much time to get ready and plan. She didn't give me any time. It was Sunday night already and I would have to be there Tuesday morning to check things out. It had been a long time ago when I explored the layout of her parent's farm. I wondered how many changes they had made. I tried to picture it in my mind. If I got there early Tuesday morning I should have time to have the layout and let the guys know what to do.

I walked around the house getting stuff together. When I spied the collar in the garage, the plan came together. It was something we had played with, us guys and had modified it for our sexual conquests. We used it on a few girls that wouldn't let us fuck them. They did after we used the collar. We almost went to jail charged with rape with one woman but we convinced her otherwise to drop the charges. The collar turned out to be useful. That was back before we started the group. I found batteries for it and the control box and looked around for something to try it out on, a stray dog or something and remembered the battery tester. I hooked it up and saw it still worked. I figured I would only have to shock her once. That's usually all it took.

I tossed everything into my old duffel bag along with some clothes, extra toothbrush and tube of paste and put it in my car. I didn't need much, most of what I would need, I would find on the farm. I went to bed. I had to get up early for day shift. I'd ask for the time off when I got there.

As soon as I walked through the door of the station I hit the Captain up for the time off.

He stared at me before saying, "Sure, take the fucking week off, fucking month too if you want. Fucking year too!" He sounded pissed. I stood there shocked. He laughed at my pained expression. "Sure Mike, you've been pulling some long hours. You need the time off. Go ahead, take the day off too. I'll rearrange some schedules. When will you be back?"

"Next Tuesday late, Thanks Cap." I took off before he could change his mind.

I took my time driving up and parked on the other side of the farm on a forest road that switched back behind the hill that was behind her parent's house. I knew she would never drive up there and it was just a short walk to the house. I'd have the guys park here too as they showed up. I was glad the house sat on one edge of the farm and not in the middle or the side closer to my parents. My parents, I hadn't seen them since I left home. I knew they were disappointed with me. Maybe someday I would go back home. I had mixed feelings there.

I stopped at the top of the hill and looked down on the farm. Her parent's car was in the yard, I didn't see hers. I sat down and waited for the best time to leave the hill and explore. It looked the same as I remembered. I guess I dozed off and was startled awake when Sara drove up. I looked at my watch. It was a little after 3 in the afternoon. She got out of the car and went in the house and came out a short time later and walked around with her dad. I couldn't hear what they were saying. She was wearing these fuck me shorts and a t-shirt. I wondered what her dad thought.

When her dad went into the house, Sara walked down to the creek. I figured it was a good time to sneak down and follow her, to check things out. I was hidden in the trees when she went wading in the creek. I got hard watching her. I was hoping she would strip when her mom called her for dinner. Disappointed I watched her walk to the house. I followed and hid in the barn.

I was surprised when her parents left early. I was standing just inside the barn door watching when she walked up to it and came into the barn. She almost caught me. I just had time to duck into the shadows in one stall. She gathered up some rope she had hidden under an old blanket and carried it to the house. Ropes huh, she wanted to use ropes? That gave me an idea. I've always wanted to fuck a woman trussed up and hanging. There was plenty of rope around and several harnesses. This stall would do just fine. There was a low beam to tie her hands to and legs could be tied to the side boards. We could make a game of it. The guys would like it. It was going to be easy to break her.

I watched and waited there. I could see the house and was surprised again when she came out with a towel and walked back to the creek. I knew I was going to see something this time and followed. When she stripped, it was an instant hard on. That almost screwed up my plans, damn what a body. She swam until almost dark and didn't even dress before she walked back to the house. I was hard the whole time I watched her, even as I followed her to the house.

It was just like old times as I watched her through the windows. I was a little smarter this time and stood in the shadows to make sure I wasn't seen. I was just outside her room when she entered and dropped her clothes and towel on the bed. I could see just enough of the room to see she had arranged the bed like before under the windows like she said she was going to do in the message. She surprised me even more by not putting something on but went about unpacking and laying out the outfit she was going to wear tomorrow night, the dress and all. When she left the room, I went over and tested the bathroom window. It slid up and back down easily and quietly. She came back into her room with a bottle of wine and a glass, turned off the light and sat on the bed. I couldn't see much in the darkness and didn't want to get too close to the window lest she see me. The phone rang a little while later and I heard her talking with her mom.

I waited just under her window until I heard a light snore coming from her and went exploring. It was easy getting into the house. No door was locked. I walked right in. I took off my shoes and walked around in my socks not wanting to make any noise. When I got to her room and slithered in, I fond the almost empty bottle on the bedside table. That explained why there was very little stirring from her as she slept. I looked around; the room was exactly the same as it had been. I saw her shorts and panties laying on the floor where she had tossed them and in picking up her panties, I sniffed them taking in her sweet smell. All the memories came flashing back. I was that pimply faced boy again. I held them to my nose as I hovered over her looking at her sweet body illuminated by the dimming moonlight and wanted to take her this instant. I stood there for some time just looking, wanting to touch but needing to wait. The air was cooling so I finally reached down and pulled up the sheet and blanket and regrettably covered her beautiful body. When I removed the blanket on the stand and covered her with it, that's when I discovered the ropes. I figured she was going to try to use them on me, the controlling bitch she was. Well she was going to get a surprise.

I slept in the barn that night after getting something to eat from the kitchen. There were blankets out there. I took several more from a closet near her parent's room. I slept soundly in the hayloft.

She woke me when I heard the car door slam and her car start and watched as she drove off. I was glad she did. It would give me time to set things up. I climbed from the loft and went to the house. The kitchen door was locked but as I walked around the house thinking I would have to go in through the window, I tried the front door. Surprise, surprise, unlocked. I walked right in. When you live on a farm like this, everyday traffic in and out of the house is usually the back door or kitchen door. No one ever uses the front door. That's for guests. I laughed at this; I'm going to be the guest. I got a little something for breakfast and went exploring.

I examined the ropes she had attached to her bed and added one of my own and retied the knots hoping she would not look at them when she got home. They were the slip knots that could be quickly cinched for easy capture. I was surprised she hadn't tied them that way. With that done, I went back to the barn and arranged the ropes and harnesses there. Everything ready, I called Mark and John, my closest buddies and told them the plan and the game in the barn we were going to play and what we were going to do the rest of the week and where to leave their cars. I didn't want her to see them. They would talk to the others. I told Mark and John to be there Wednesday morning or earlier if they could. The rest could show up sometime after breakfast and wait in the barn.

I went back to the house and hid the collar and control where I could quickly get it. Everything ready, I explored the farm.

It was late in the afternoon when she got back. I was waiting and saw her drive up and snuck back to the barn to watch. She carried in several bags I supposed was food and I didn't see her again until she left again dressed in the fuck me sexy dress. Instantly hard again I watched her leave. Shit I thought, if I keep reacting this way every time I look at her I'm going to have problems and explode before I get it inside her.

It was late when she got back from her evening out. It was just like she said she was going to do. She went to her room and did the strip tease just like the way she always did it. I was just outside her window in the shadows watching. I didn't want her to see me at all. I didn't want her to know I was there. I hadn't decided up till then how or when I was going to enter the room. I was going to come in quietly through the unlocked front door and take her by surprise until I saw her lock her bedroom doors. Now I would have to come in through the bathroom window. The bitch still thought she was in control. I wished now I had hid in the closet or under the bed or something. Well the window it's going to have to be. After that it's my game.

I didn't really get hard like I thought I would until she turned off the ceiling light, turned on the bedside light and lay back. When she spread her legs and I saw how wet and swollen she was, well that did it. Instant hard, I hoped it wouldn't interfere with me trying to climb through the window. Her turning off the light made it easer. I couldn't see her clearly so it eventually deflated. I waited until I thought she was asleep before I tried the window and crawled inside.

After I undressed and stood there looking at her trying to decide how I was going to do it, jump on and quickly tie her or what, I weakened. The moon was shining on that delicious snatch and I had to lean down and taste. I got her off that way before I climbed up on her. It was easy after that. She was trying to get me to enter her when I took her by surprise and tied her. She tried to fight after she discovered what I was doing. She stood no chance of overpowering me. I had her tied before she could think about it.

I had fun after that, bringing her to another orgasm with just kissing and touching before I shoved in hard and pounded her. She kept screaming at me to pound her hard so I did. I didn't hold back. She came once as I was pounding her and I kept pounding all the way through it. It didn't take very long after that when I shoved in hard and shot so much fucking cum into her I thought my balls were going to turn inside out. She fucking screamed through an orgasm at the same time. I was exhausted after that and I fell asleep and slept until Mark woke me up. He was just outside the window. John was with him. They wanted to see her so I got up and unlocked the bedroom doors, and told them to use the front door to come in. I met them and told them to keep quiet. I turned on the bathroom light so as not to wake her and let them have their look while trying to keep them quiet. There was just enough light to do that.

They would have both fucked her then if I would have let them, but I led them to the kitchen where we talked in hushed voices. I told them how I had the barn laid out and what we were going to do and how I would get her out there for the fun. I told them there were blankets in the loft and to sleep there for the night. Their fun would start in the morning.

All they could talk about was how beautiful she was and what a find and the fun they were going to have as they headed to the barn. I went back to bed. I didn't fuck her again, I let her sleep.

I was up at first light and left her tied. I wanted to let her know I was in charge when she woke up. I dressed and went to the barn to get Mark and John up. Didn't need to, in their excitement they were both up and dressed. Some of the others had already arrived and Mark was telling them what she looked like. They were all excited over this new find and the fun they were going to have with her, like the old times back when we took some girls out and had a little fun with them.

This was going to be a little different though. They thought she wanted to join our group willingly. They didn't know this was going to be non-consensual and we would all go to jail if she pressed it. She was an attorney and could do us a lot of harm. At this point I didn't care. I just wanted to wipe that smug controlling look off of her face and let her know that her control over men had just stopped. I was going to break her.

I was back in the house when I heard her scream out for me to untie her. Mark and John had come with me and were in the kitchen eating. They followed me to the bedroom and stood in the doorway as I snapped the collar around her neck and untied her. She dashed to the toilet and was there as I was talking with the guys when I guess she heard us and hollered out. They both quietly slipped from the room. I didn't want her to know just yet what I had planned. She came out of the bathroom with all these demands so I told her to go take a shower, took the collar off and let her think she was going to get her way.

When she walked into the kitchen and I surprised her by snapping the collar back around her neck, her superiority evaporated. That's when I let her know what the collar was for. I pushed the button and she went down and lay there twitching for a few seconds. When she came out of it and discovered the guys watching her in her condition that's when I had full control over her. When I introduced them, I could see it in her eyes. She knew.

I made her go to her room to clean up, to get her ready for the fun. I followed after I told the guys to head for the barn and discovered her trying to get the collar off. Told her there was no way she could and get her shower over with. She wanted the collar off but I left it on. I wanted her to know she could get shocked at any time. She was still defiant and spat at me a few times. That deflated when I told her the guys were waiting.

She tried to delay as much as possible, taking her time but I was getting impatient. I pulled her out of the shower and handed her a towel to dry and was trying to pull her through the room but she wanted to dress. I told her she wouldn't need any clothes. I practically had to drag her to the barn. I shoved her in and the guys did the rest. They had her trussed up before my eyes had time to adjust to the dark.

She was pleading to me to stop all of this but she was too late. When she begged me to stop, that she only wanted me, I hesitated and wondered if this was the right thing to do. Still, I couldn't stop this if I wanted too. The guys were ready for the game to start. I let Mark start and the rest had their turns tasting her. I didn't take part in this. I already knew her sweetness. I was surprised at the way she responded. She bucked her hips at the touches and caresses and screamed to be fucked. I didn't think she would react that way at least not at first. It started as soon as Mark touched her and didn't stop.

1...67891011