Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

The next phase, I led off. This was the really fun part, seeing who would cum first and last the longest. It was a tease for her and for us. Only one thrust in, holding in deep for 15 seconds and pull out, and then let the next guy in line do it. Naturally, when a guy came, he got to stay in until he completely shot his load. Then they had to drop out. We had bets going. Bob won the short bet. He shot his wad first. I forget how the rest played out except Mark won the biggest pot by lasting the longest. He got to do the steady fucking until she orgasmed and he shot his load. The game took longer than I thought it would. We all fucked her again after the game. I couldn't believe how she responded to it all. She fucked us until we were exhausted. The guys remarked about it like she was a nymph. Our other women were not like that. We carried her to the house and put her to bed afterwards and let her sleep. It was still dark when she woke up and I guess was trying to get away. I was sitting in the dark kitchen when she came sneaking in. I startled her when I spoke to her. She was still full of spite and growled at me calling me a bastard. I laughed at that and told her the guys would be here for the week. She might as well enjoy it. I explained the rules to her and asked how she wanted to spend her time with the guys. After the fun in the barn she blurted out one on one. I told her good but she was still going to be fucked by each of them in succession.

I was feeding her when Jack came into the kitchen. I could see he wanted her so I nodded and he took her to bed.

I didn't see her again until morning when I discovered her and David in the shower. By the way he grinned I knew he had fucked her in there. Told them to finish up, Dave to get dressed and follow us to the kitchen for breakfast. After eating, I cut straws to see who got her next. Mark again was the lucky one. He took her down to the swimming hole. It was going to be a warm day and I thought that would be a good place to spend it. I followed quietly with the control box, the others not far behind.

Mark put on quite a show as he usually does with women. That's why most of them like him and seek him out. John took her next after Mark finished with her. When we all had our "firsts" with her for the morning, we fucked her whenever some one wanted to. Hell, I don't think there were very few minutes that there wasn't a cock inside her. It was dark when we were through. The guys carried her to the house and dropped her into the tub of hot water I had waiting for her. I scrubbed her down and let her soak. She had a rough day. She dozed off and I had to lift her from the tub and put her to bed. I crawled in with her and she slept all night.

When she woke up rousing me out of my sleep, and ran to the bathroom to pee, I told her she had the day off, no sex. I figured she needed time to recover with the workout the guys gave her. I could see she was relieved not having to fuck all of us again when I told her. I told her there would be just me and Mark, the others had to leave and go back to work. When I mentioned Mark, her eyes lit up. I knew she liked him; most women did after they had sex with him. We were a lot alike in that way. The women we fucked always came back for more.

She was really cute and beautiful setting there on the toilet, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I was melting under her gaze but wasn't about to let on she was getting to me.

She kept asking me questions if it was just going to be me and Mark. I'm sure she was afraid the others were still there. I kept telling her no, we would party with the others when we got together again.

I could see the thoughts spinning through her head. She asked me about the "Club" if that was the "Club". I didn't know what she meant until I remembered overhearing David telling her about the group. I told her yes that was right.

She floored me when she came right out and asked if she was going to be my woman or Marks. I told her mine. I knew then I had broken her.

She wanted the collar off and now I saw no reason for her to continue wearing it. My cock was standing straight out by this time and when I bent down to release the collar, it brushed her lips and she sucked it in. I didn't ask her to do it. It was something we never forced her to do. Some of the guys wanted her to do it but that was not part of the rules. I didn't want anyone to get it bitten off. Now, as she pushed me back against the counter I let her have her way. It was the best blowjob I ever had. I didn't know she could do it like that. I thought my balls were going to turn inside out. It hurt. When I got my strength back I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen and told Mark she really knew how to give a blow job. I sat her on the table and had her give Mark one before breakfast.

We spent the day with her giving us head until we had nothing left, totally exhausted. She slept between us. Nether one of us had energy left to fuck her that night.

We let her sleep in and went out and shot hoops until she woke up and wandered out to us as beautiful as ever. I wanted to fuck her bad but I had an agreement with Mark. He would be leaving the next morning and would get to have her all day and night. She'd be mine soon enough. Mark had set up the blankets in the barn loft and that was where they would spend the day. I would pack food and water, whatever they needed to them until they wanted to come down. Then after dinner, they would have her room. It was hard for me to do that. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

When she came down one time to pee and cornered me and asked me why I was letting Mark do this, I was close to loosing it. I almost couldn't control the urge to grab her and fuck her right then. I forgot what I told her. I had to get away from her.

I had dinner ready for them when they finally came in. They sat and ate while I watched.

Her parents had called and left a message on their machine and I told her to call them back and see what time they would be home. She did and we found out they would be home late Tuesday. That was fine, I would have her from when Michael left in the morning until I left sometime Tuesday before her parents arrived.

She was surprised when I told her she would be sleeping with Mark for the night that he was leaving in the morning. I think she thought she would be sleeping with both of us. Any way I tried to sleep in the other room listening to the heavy sex going on in the next room. I hardly slept.

Mark left early the next morning, Sara was calling for him I guess to come back to bed when I heard her and walked into the room. I told her to clean up and gave her some clothes to dress in and to meet me in the kitchen. I think I surprised her by letting her get dressed. I had breakfast waiting when she walked in. She didn't wear the shorts I selected but one that was very low riding that showed a little bit of golden patch. My eyes were drawn there. God she was gorgeous. I could feel myself getting hard.

I explained what I expected of her and what the others would expect of her.

She kept nodding her head but I didn't think she really understood. I tried to explain so she would and then we ate. I didn't really have the day planned out and was sitting there thinking we would just spend the day walking around and exploring the farm. I knew I was going to fuck her at some point. I wanted it to be someplace special after she had spent so much time with Mark.

We got up after breakfast and walked, exploring and watching the wildlife. We held hands the whole time. I guess my conscience was bothering me the whole time. I wasn't aroused like I thought I would be. At one point we stopped and I was going to take her, we kissed, and undressed. I fixed a bed for her with my clothes and she lay down on them.

I was hard in anticipation and dropped to my knees between her legs and started running my hands over her beautiful body, when my conscience took over. I confessed how much I wanted her to be a part of my life and in a way how sorry I was in what I did to her. I told her I didn't think she really understood what that meant. She would not be just with me but my friends and would have to give herself willing to them. I wanted to give her time to think about it, to be absolutely sure. I had already decided to leave after helping her straighten up the house and barn to give her time to make her decision. My conscience had already deflated me. I couldn't fuck her now.

I helped her up. I could see her confusion. She started crying and saying she didn't understand. I wanted to hold her then but held back. I had to give her time. I helped her dress and take her hand and led her back to the house. She helped me straighten up in silence and I packed and put my things in my car.

She begged me to stay the night. I couldn't. If I did, she would not have the chance to reconsider. What I did to her was wrong. I was selfish. No woman should have been forced to go through something like this, to be raped into submission. My conscience was killing me. I did care about her. The members of the group were all willing partners she hadn't been, wasn't given the chance. She should hate me. I left an envelope on the table on how she was to contact me with her decision, an e-mail address. It would be a simple yes or no. If it was no, she would never see me again. I told her that and left.

I didn't think she would call after what I did to her but she did. We had been seeing each other off and on since then, getting together with the "Club" as she calls it. The bunch of guys I ran around with, well we got in a lot of trouble together. We were closer than brothers actually. We swore to each other that we would stick together no matter what, no matter how much trouble we got in. It worked out for a time until John and his woman was killed in a car accident and Dave got himself killed in Iraq. We were all supposed to sign up but we didn't. The rest of us didn't want to leave the life we had. Shit happens... As time went, the group broke apart, Mark moved to New York and the rest went their own way. Sara never stayed with me.

Michael

Michael Chapter 6.

I really thought I liked Michael but after about a year, he and the "Club" got a little boring. Don't get me wrong, the sex was good but the "Club" was really nothing more than partner swapping for the night. It was nothing like what had happened with me with the wildness of primal animal fucking at my parent's farm. I had decided then that I liked the group sex once in a while. The other women were not into that. They didn't want to take on all the guys at once like I did. The guys were into it but my suggestion that we all do it died soon after I uttered it. Michael for some reason was against it. He got to the point where he seemed to not like me fucking the other guys. Michael didn't know it nor did the women, but for a while the guys got with me at my place. It was our secret.

We usually always met at Dave's place as he had a large house but after he joined the Army and got killed, and John and his women died in a car accident, the "Club" fell apart. I tried to hold it together for a while but after Mark moved away I lost interest.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers
1...67891011