Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought back to what David said. Was this the "Club" he mentioned.

"Is this the "Club"?

He looked at me with this puzzled expression for a few seconds then grinned. "I guess you could call it that."

"Am I going to be your woman or Marks?" I was looking at the growing size of his cock that was staring at me.

"Mine."

I still had the damn collar on and knew it was no longer needed. I wouldn't try to get away, didn't want to.

"Mike, do I have to continue wearing this collar? I won't try to get away."

"I know you won't."

With that he leaned down to where I was sitting on the toilet and removed it, his hardness just poking me in the lips when I opened my mouth and took him in. No one had forced or asked me to do this and I wanted to. I pushed him back against the counter while I sucked at him, running my tongue against his opening teasing him and sending shivers through him. He sat back and let me, running his hands through my hair, holding my head pushing it back and forth fucking my mouth. I sucked, twirling my tongue around his head and against his opening driving him closer and closer to the brink. When he stiffened and I could feel the contractions start, I began to suck hard, my hands stroking him as I sucked spurt after spurt from him. He was cringing trying to push me away as I sucked and swallowed the last of him.

"Oh god Sara, I felt that in my balls. It was starting to hurt."

I knew. It had been what I had planned to do all along only the way I wanted to do it, it would have hurt more.

The smell of frying bacon was drifting into the room when Michael finally got enough energy to slide his butt off the counter and pick me up and carry me to the kitchen.

"Mark, guess what she knows how to do." He looked at us funny not knowing the answer.

"Head man, she gives good head." With that he sat me down on the edge of the table.

"OK Mark, your turn."

I had to do Mark before breakfast. After breakfast I did the chores with Marks help and spent the rest of the day trying to suck their sexual batteries dry. It took a while. They were exhausted by nightfall. That night I slept between two tired lovers. I was glad they were tired. Neither tried to have sex with me all night and I got good nights sleep.

Sunday:

Sunday I awoke late, alone in bed. The guys were gone at least they were not in the house. It was all quiet. I went looking for clothes before the need to pee took me to the bathroom. The door to the other bedroom was open and I saw all my cloths piled in there. I picked out a pair of shorts and a button up blouse and put them on and looked for my slip-ons. I finally found them under the bed. Dressed, I brushed my hair and went looking and wandered through the house. There was a box of cereal on the table with a bowl and spoon in the kitchen. I filled the bowl with cereal, added milk and sat down. I was starving and finished it quickly gulping mouthfuls. I filled the bowl again and finished that. Filled finally, I got up and headed outside wondering where the guys were. That's when I heard them on the other side of the barn, playing hoops. They both grinned at me when I walked up.

"High babe," Michael grunted as he made a shot. It went in. Of course it went in, Mark made no attempt to block it and was standing there looking at me. There was this big shit eating grin on his face and it got bigger when Michael nodded to him and went after the ball. I heard him bouncing it and taking a shot as Mark led me from there into the barn. I still didn't understand why Michael was sharing me this way. He said I was his woman. Guys don't share their women like this.

"We're going up in the hay loft," he said as he took me by the hand and led me to the ladder.

I turned and climbed. Mark followed. There was a bed of straw spread out covered with a blanket. I knew what was expected and started to knell down on it. Mark stopped me and stood me back up and unbuttoned and removed my blouse. There was no bra. He cupped one breast and brought his mouth to the other sending shivers thru me. Then his lips found mine. We kissed a lingering kiss as his hands unsnapped my shorts and pulled them down. There were no panties either. I let them slide down my legs and stepped from them as I helped remove his shirt and pants. Then we sunk to the blanket, tongues dueling, hands exploring. We were alone. He was kneeling between my legs.

Mark lathered me with kisses, his mouth and tongue leaving wet trails as he moved from my face, neck chest, both breasts and down to my belly button. He twirled his tongue there before moving on down. By this time I was already, swollen and wet. I was already the moment I lay on the blanket. Now when his tongue found my clit, I knew I was fully swollen open as a shiver coursed through me and my orgasm hit. He took it slow, bringing me to release again and again with his talented tongue and hands. My hips bucked in time with his lapping stopping only when my body quivered through an orgasm. My hands were in his hair, holding his head forcing his mouth to me, my legs squeezing tightly almost smothering him at times. He was gasping for air at the last orgasm and pulled his head from my hands.

"Damn girl, you almost smothered me that time," he choked between gasping breaths.

He moved up and leaned over me, lust in his eyes as he looked at me. I looked down my body at him, his cock so engorged the head looked purplish in the dim light. It was standing straight out just above my mound and even with my slit. Using my feet as leverage I lifted my hips up to him letting the engorged head slide between my swollen lips wetting it. That was all the invitation he needed. He didn't have to reach down to guide it, it was position perfectly at my opening and all he had to do is lean forward and slip in. He fit me perfectly just like Michael. They were both the same size and length. He bottomed out when his groin was against mine, the head of his cock rubbing against my cervix. He knew it, could feel it as his sensitive opening rubbed there. I could too. I held him tightly, wrapping my arms and legs around him. I just wanted to hold him inside me for as long as I could. I didn't know when this would end.

He rose up on his hands and knees, reached down and held my hips with his hands and leaned back forcing my hips and pussy higher in the air. I had to drop my arms back to the blanket leaving my legs loosely around him as he started this slow thrusting pulling me to him as he thrust. I raised my legs to his shoulders with only my upper back and head remaining on the blanket with my arms. I looked down my body at him and watched as the large head of his cock rippled the taunt skin of my flat stomach. I reached down and felt it as it moved within me. I held my hand there until an orgasm ripped through me. Shortly afterwards, he released his torrent when he thrust in deep and held himself still, pulsating against my cervix.

I needn't have worried about it ending too soon as we spent the day there, Michael bringing us water and snacks when we needed it for thirst and energy and us leaving when bodily needs required us too.

At one point when I left to pee, I cornered Michael and questioned him about what we were doing and why he was letting other men have me since he clamed I was supposed to be his woman. His answer puzzled me. "Because I can." I didn't argue. I didn't see the need to. I went back to Mark because I wanted to.

We spent the day there in each others arms coming down when it got dark and the air cooled. Michael was waiting for us in the kitchen with a small dinner set for two. He had already eaten and sat down and watched us eat with few words said.

Suddenly he jumped up and went to the cupboard turning back with my birth control pills in hand. "Almost forgot these." Handing me one, I swallowed it with a gulp of milk.

This too I couldn't figure. He had been so not caring before, refusing to use condoms when I told him I wasn't safe. Now it seemed to be an obsession with him. I didn't want to get pregnant either but why did he suddenly care now. Was it because any one of them could get me knocked up and it might not be him. Yeah, that was probably it. It wouldn't be his. I wouldn't be his woman if someone else knocked me up. I was looking at him strangely as I had these thoughts and he diverted his eyes, looking away from me. After a few seconds, he looked back.

"OK you two. Mark has to leave in the morning so I will sleep in the other room. You two get your bed." He was looking directly at me. "I'll have you all to myself tomorrow until sometime Tuesday until your parents get back. They called and left a message on the machine. You need to call them back and find out exactly when they will be here."

I called and found out it would be late afternoon probably around 4 when they got here so since I had to work Wednesday, it would be ok if I left before they got home. They would call and tell me they were home. The phone was on speaker so Michael and Mark both heard.

"OK you two, off to bed."

We jumped up and headed to the shower first, scrubbing each other down, getting the dried sweat and dust off us laughing all the while. He was having fun and most of all, I was having fun. We didn't even bother to dry off. We brushed our teeth and jumped into bed and into each others arms. It was like we hadn't spent the day together and we made love all night.

Monday:

Mark was gone when I woke up. Disappointed I looked for him. The bed was still warm where he had lain. I called his name with no answer other than Michael walking into the room.

"He has already left. I want you to get up, shower, soak, clean up, do whatever else you need to do to make yourself presentable to me."

He went into the other room and came back with a clean pair of white shorts, matching panties and a halter top. No bra. I didn't need one and shoes. "Wear these. I'll see you in the kitchen in two hours. Don't be late." He turned and left.

Orders, I don't do orders well but I jumped at these. I was in the shower before he got past the bedroom door. I scrubbed my self until my skin was pink, making sure I was clean everywhere. I shaved all the right places, did my hair, lathered up in body lotion, applied dabs of makeup, light eye shadow, lip gloss and did everything I could think of to be presentable. I found a different pair of shorts, really low rider that showed a little of my golden patch and dressed. I arrived in the kitchen on time.

Breakfast for two was on the table waiting. He held the chair for me and I sat. He sat across from me a smile on his face.

"Beautiful, you are very beautiful. Sara you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. You will do what I want when I want. You are mine aren't you? You have met five of my friends, my closest friends. We share and share alike. What is mine is theirs. What is theirs is mine. It is our pact to each other. We are more than brothers. Do you understand? Do you understand that if they want to fuck you, you will go with them? You are their woman too and belong to all of us?"

I didn't understand much of this. Even after what I had just been through. I didn't understand him. No man I dated ever acted like this and said these things.

I nodded my head affirming what I was going to say. "Yes Michael."

"Good, let's eat before everything gets cold."

I ate in silence, still absorbing what I had just been through, heard and said.

After breakfast, he took my hand and we walked past his car parked in the drive and went for a walk around the farm. We walked mostly in silence. I didn't know what to say. I thought he would spend all the remaining time fucking me but here we were just walking in silence. We spent hours walking and exploring. We watched the deer feeding around the edge of the fields and the rabbits that scampered away from us. A gopher snake startled us and slithered away.

We were at the far corner of the farm when he finally stopped and took me in his arms, leaned down and kissed me. It was a long and passionate kiss. The first passionate kiss he really gave me this week. He had seemed so removed and preoccupied that it seemed like he hadn't been here. His hands were under my halter and when our kiss broke, he pulled it up over my head. I help him by raising my arms. His hands were cupping and rubbing my breasts as he leaned down and sucked one nipple into his mouth. A tingling ran through my body and I tried to ignore it. My hands were working the button of his jeans, unfastening and pulling down his zipper. He wasn't wearing underwear so his hardness sprung free as the jeans slipped down his legs and he kicked them aside. My hands went to him and I held him. I wanted to sink down and take him in my mouth but he wouldn't let me, his mouth back on mine, our tongues dueling. His hands were working at the snap of my shorts and as soon as the snap parted he had his hands inside the waistband of my panties and he pushed them and my shorts down. They slipped down easily and I stepped from them. He only had his t-shirt on and I tugged it up over his head and dropped it beside us. I was trying to pull us to the ground onto the grass when he stopped me.

"Stop, wait Sara."

I stopped what I was doing; momentarily confused at him telling me to stop when he pulled away from me and leaned down and positioned his trousers and t-shirt so I would have something to lay on. Smiling, he bowed to me and swept his arm through the air indicating my bed was ready. I lay down on it before him waiting as he stood there and just looked at me. The grass that was poking at me along my sides was scratchy but I didn't care. My arms were reaching up for him, my legs parted inviting him. I could feel the anticipation swelling me, heat forming, moisture seeping. Still he just stood there for several more long seconds before he dropped to his knees between them and reached down and ran his hands over my hips and stomach just grazing my mound and golden patch.

"My god Sara, you are so beautiful. I thought you were the most beautiful girl in school and I was right, you were. You are even more beautiful now. I have always wanted you from the first time I saw you undress and I had to have you. Why did you tease me like that? You had to know I was watching you. When I found out you were having sex with some guy that made it worse. You drove me crazy. I did things I'm not proud of. I'm living a lifestyle on the wild side much different than yours, our previous encounters and this week should prove that. I do want you to be a part of it."

He paused just long enough to get his breath back and continued.

"I'm not sure you really understood what this means when you agreed to be a part of my life and to be with my friends. I want you to be sure. I'm giving you a chance to back out so think about it. After I leave tonight, you will have time to think and make your final decision. I will accept whatever that decision will be. It will be final. If the decision is no, this will be the last you will see of me."

He grasps both my hands in his and pulled me up. His speech had deflated his desire. I'm confused by his confession and standing there unsure of what I was suppose to do as he picks up and hands me my clothes. He turned from me and picks up his and puts them on.

"Michael, I don't understand." Tears were starting in my eyes and running down my cheeks; I thought he was refusing me. I wanted him to make love to me. I thought that's what we came out here to do.

"Michael, I don't understand." I repeated.

"You will in time, that's why I'm giving you another chance to think about your answer."

He takes my halter and puts it over my head, slipping my arms under the straps and holds my panties so I can step into them and pulls them up. He does the same for my shorts. There is silence between us now as he takes my hand and leads me back to the house. I follow more confused than ever.

He starts straitening up the house and I help him. There aren't many words said between us as we work. It was done too soon for me. He had packed and placed his duffle bag in the car and looked as if he was getting ready to leave. It was only 3: PM by that time. I didn't want him to go.

"Michael, please stay the night."

"I can't. If I did, you would not be given the chance to reconsider what I confessed to you. What I did to you this weekend was wrong. I did it for my own selfish reasons. No woman should be forced into making a decision after something like that, not someone I really care about. The women in the group or "Club" as you call it all came in as willing partners of the guys. They didn't go through what you just did. You should hate me."

He stood there looking at me like some pathetic puppy that had just peed on the floor and knew he had been bad.

"Michael, I don't hate you." I didn't think I could even with what he had done to me.

With that, He got in his car and drove away. I watched him go, standing there for several minutes hoping he would come back. He didn't so I turned and walked back into the house. There on the kitchen table sat an envelope with my name on the outside. Inside was a slip of paper with an e-mail address with a short note. Sara, when you make your decision, just send a yes or no to this address. That was it...

I went to my room and sat and cried. I didn't know what to do. He was right I should hate him. What he did to me was something I had tried to avoid since Ben and his friends started my sexual training. I never wanted to get involved with group sex ever again. I knew what would happen. They had trained me very well. It was too easy for me to get caught up in a sexual frenzy. I knew why Ben had done it. I would have been eventually sold into sexual slavery. He later told me why he had stopped it. He fell in love with me and couldn't go through with it.

I got up and wandered aimlessly around the house and barn. Clothes, ropes, blankets and straw were all put back into place. There was no indication anything had ever taken place. I walked down to the swimming hole. There was nothing there either; even the sand had been swept of all traces of our being there, footprints, nothing.

I started to question my sanity. Did anything really take place? There were no physical signs if it ever happening, of them being here. Still, I had this feeling of completeness, yes it happened and I wanted it to happen again and keep happening. I liked having sex with Michael and his friends. It was exciting. The orgasms were incredible with them. Even when I didn't orgasm I liked the feeling when they were inside me and the way my body felt when I was filled with their releases into me. I made my decision then and headed back to the house to clean out my closet and take what stuff I wanted with me. The rest I packed into boxes for goodwill.

I slipped into bed after a long shower knowing I would be seeing Michael again and my new friends. I would send the message when I got home. For now though, sleep.

Tuesday:

I was up early and after eating, I packed my stuff to the car. There was just enough room for all the boxes and my suitcase. There was nothing left in my room, I was cutting the strings. Mom would understand. It was time. I was humming happily all the while. I was excited about what I was going to do. I found something to belong to something that had been missing in my life.

I left early after doing the day's chores and relished the drive home stopping at goodwill to deposit the boxes. I stopped at my friends and picked up my dog. I didn't spend any time chatting or thinking of how I would repay them for taking him in for the week. The thoughts of bedding them had been swept from my mind. I only wanted to get home and send the message.