Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
180 Followers

My mind was working overtime. I thought I still had the outfit I wore that night, the night Michael had snuck in. I went to my room to pack to go home and started digging through the closet. Looking at all the stuff still in the closet, I wondered why I had left it all here and not cleaned it out when I left home. Then again when one cleans out everything from ones room, that makes moving away from home permanent. I wasn't sure I had wanted it that permanent back then. Way in the back I found it, the silk dress that I had been wearing. It had a floral design that one couldn't quite see through and was body hugging enough to show my shape but not so tight that it couldn't easily be slipped off or up whenever necessary. It came to mid thigh and was barely loose enough so panty lines wouldn't show. I usually wore a black lace thong that wouldn't have shown anyway even if the dress had hugged my hips tightly. That is if I wore the thong at all. Sometimes I didn't which made several some ones happy.

I held it close, kind of hugging it wondering why I hadn't tossed it long ago. I stripped and tried it on. It still fit. I was the same size I was my senior year although I thought a little shapelier now.

Smiling at the plan that was forming in my mind, I slipped it off and hung it back in the closet, hiding it towards the back. That had been my favorite dress, Bens too. He bought it for me and loved it when I wore it. I looked and felt so damn incredibly sexy in it. I liked the way guys would look at me when I wore it. It made me so incredibly horny. In the plan that was forming in my mind, I would wear it again just for Michael. I would be wearing it as I stripped for him like I did so long ago, that time he almost took me. If only I hadn't moved and scared him off.

I was already making myself wet, I could feel the heat forming down there. My face was flushing and I could feel my rapid heartbeat as my breath caught in my throat. When my fingers slipped beneath the waistband of my panties they discovered it was so. I locked my bedroom door, sat down on my bed and did what I needed to do as I tweaked one nipple and slid my other fingers across my swollen lips and clit and got myself off. I had to muffle a hard moan as my body shuddered in this most welcome release. I was hoping there would be many more the next weekend and that it wouldn't be me doing it.

I looked at my watch, gosh; it had been several hours since I had come to my room to pack. I quickly dressed after I cleaned up a little. Damn I need a shower, I thought as I could smell myself. I doused on a little cologne and finished packing and trudged down the stairs. I was getting ready to carry everything out to the car when mom caught me.

"Sara, me and your dad were just talking. Could you come stay Tuesday instead of Friday and go home next Tuesday? If you could, it would give us more time for our visit with your brother. It has been a long time since we have gotten away from here. We would like to stay longer than just a weekend if we could."

"Gee mom, I would have to call the office and see if I could get the time off."

I was excited at this development. I had checked my apps earlier and discovered the full moon would be Wednesday. It would have been a waning moon by Friday and this would work even better. I knew I could get the week off, I just hoped Michael could too. I was betting he would.

I called the office and told them my plans. I would be in Monday to make sure my paralegal had directions on what to proceed on and would be taking a week off. Things would run OK without me for a week. I chatted a little longer and hung up.

"It's OK mom, I have the week off. I have to get going."

"OK dear, we'll see you Tuesday morning before we leave."

"Bye mom." I gave her a hug and a kiss and left organizing my thoughts. I stopped at the barn and gave dad a hug and kiss and looked around in the tack room. Plenty of soft rope hanging on the wall, good I thought. My plan is shaping up.

On the drive home, I gave more thought of what I was going to do. I would try to leave work early Monday and race back to the old homestead to set up all the things I needed to do. I wanted not only to have Michael take me when he showed up, reliving the time when he had snuck into my room, but I wanted to have fun with him too. I would need some short lengths of soft rope from the tack room to do that. He had played "master" of me when he had taken me at the lodge and again at the office. I was determined to be "master" this time if I could. I needed to be in control.

When I got home, I called him.

The phone rang and rang before the answering machine picked it up.

"Michael, this is Sara. I will be at the old homestead all next week, Tuesday through next Tuesday. There will be a full moon Wednesday. Remember the hot fall night many years ago when you snuck into my room? There was a full moon then. Hope you can make it and stay the week. Tuesday night the moon should be full enough. I will be undressing just before 11:00 like then. Oh yes, remember the floral silk dress? I will be wearing it, just like back then. If you are not there Tuesday night, don't bother to come at all."

That should do it I thought as I hung up. That was just enough information to make him curious with an order to be there Tuesday night or not come at all. How could he resist and not show up? I am starting out in control. I laughed at that thought.

I found a good bottle of wine and headed to the bath to have a hot soak. Before I showered, I used one of the test kits and was relieved that it showed I wasn't pregnant and since I was now on a regular cycle with the pill, my period wouldn't start until after my planned "vacation". I showered first, carefully shaving all the necessary parts, rinsed and ran the tub full of hot water. I sat back with my wine and enjoyed the soak. I felt good, better than I had in a long time. I lay back thinking nice thoughts until the urge finally had its way and I took the hand held showerhead, adjusted the spray and did the deed. It was a hard and very satisfying orgasm. Handhelds are so useful. I thought as I quivered through this release.

After my very relaxing soak, I patted my slightly wrinkled body down and lathered myself with my favorite body lotion that had a hint of lavender and headed to bed stopping by the kitchen to leave the half full bottle of wine there. Tonight I didn't need the whole bottle to relax. Although I was excited about the coming week off and my plan of seduction, I hadn't felt this relaxed in months. I set the alarm for 5AM to get an early start at work and went to bed in a very good mood.

Monday:

I slept all night in a deep undisturbed sleep and awoke to one of my favorite love songs on the alarm radio. It was a perfect way to wake up. I felt so relaxed and refreshed. I lay there for a few minutes listening to my song before I got up and headed to the bathroom. After peeing, I took a quick shower and patted myself down while looking at myself in the mirror. I liked what I saw. There were no bags under my eyes and I looked so totally good. I hadn't been exercising much lately and was glad that it didn't show. I was as fit as ever, my body never changing much and was glad genetics played a big part in that.

I smiled at the thoughts that were entering my mind as I was applying a little makeup. There was no way that Michael would pass up this next week and not be with me. I was positive at that by just looking at my reflection. No guy could resist me if I wanted to set my hooks in him and I wanted him.

I quickly dressed and got to work early and quickly went through all the files on my desk that needed attention. I made notes where work needed to be done or where further review and research needed to be done and bundled it all up and left it on my assistants desk. I had it all done before she got to work. Damn I thought to myself, I'm running on all cylinders this morning as the partners would say. I felt so good. I quickly reviewed the files with her when she came in and still had time to make it to the board room with a meeting of the partners. I gave a brief rundown on my cases without any questions from them and was done with work by 11:00 and headed home.

I was ahead of my own preset schedule and quickly packed for the coming week and put the suitcase in the car. I put out enough dry food for my kitty and cleaned out the litter box and added new litter, filled her water bottle with enough fresh water to last the week and gave her a hug. I was sorry I had ignored her for some time now and promised I would somehow make it up to her.

My dog I left with some friends last Friday, happy they were going to take care of him for the following week. I would have to make it up to them later, somehow. I smiled at that thought, two very straight guys living together to cut costs. Both kept trying to get me into the sack and I kept leading them on. Ummm, I wondered if maybe that would have to be part of making it up to them. They were after all both hunks and I wondered why I hadn't taken them to bed but then that could ruin the friendship I had with them besides I had them eating out of my hands anyway.

I was ready to leave and getting more excited about what I had planned. My parents would be surprised to see me so early but that wouldn't be a problem. I'd stay out of their way while they packed and gather up the things from the tack room I needed. Dad never threw away any good rope and I saw some really soft fuzzy pieces that would work well.

I had dressed in low riding white short shorts and t-shirt to drive up in and felt a little moisture in my skimpy lace panties and decided I needed to put in a panty liner to be safe. I didn't want to show my excitement if thinking about the week caused that to happen. I assumed keeping my mind occupied with driving would help in that department but still it was best to be safe. I can get really wet and swollen when I get sexually excited. Depending upon the intensity of sexual excitement, usually intense oral stimulation which takes me through multiple orgasms, I tend to swell so much the lips guarding my opening will spread apart exposing my depths. By that time a guy can do pretty much anything he wants to me within reason. By then, all I want to do is fuck and be fucked. I found that out at an early age with Ben's two friends. When I reach that point, I am lost and craving the next orgasm. It is possible I am addicted to sex although I try to keep it under control.

With my things in the car, I leave and try to relax on the drive. Michael had made no attempt to contact me so in a way I didn't really know if he would show up. That was OK I guess, if he didn't I would clean out my closet and get all my other stuff and bring it back with me. It was silly of me to have left all of it there. The dress, for sure I would take with me. That dress was not out of style. Some of the other clothes I would donate to the women shelter. There would be plenty to do if Michael didn't show.

I got there faster than I realized I would. I wondered where my mind had been when I arrived. I didn't remember driving through some of the places along the way. Oh well, at least I got there alright. Mom was surprised to see me so early. We had our brief hellos and I let her finish packing while I walked around with dad seeing what chores I would be doing. It was all simple and wouldn't take much of my time. I was glad for that. I wanted most of my time spent in sexual ecstasy. I was getting myself horny just thinking about it while walking around the place. I hoped dad didn't notice. When he went back to the house, I wandered to the barn and gathered up the rope I would need in the house. I left it in a small pile hidden under a horse blanket to get later after my parents left. I didn't want them to see me carry this into the house and have to answer any questions on why I needed rope in my room.

I spent the rest of the day exploring the farm and the creek that flowed along one side. I found the old swimming hole was still there where we kids spent a lot of our hot summer days when we were little. It was deeper than I remembered as I removed my shoes and waded out into it. I could see it was deeper when the water came up to the bottom of my shorts and I was still not in what looked like the deepest part of the hole. I was considering going back to shore and removing my shorts when I heard shouting from the house.

Mom had dinner ready so I turned to leave. I would check out the swimming hole tomorrow when there was no one to interrupt me and I could skinny dip. I hadn't done that in a long time. This would be another place Michael and I would spend some quality time I thought.

Mom and dad were both a little antsy at the table and ate rapidly. I was puzzled at that until dad announced they would be leaving just after dinner and would I clean up so they could get on the road. I knew it was a day and a half drive but this surprised me. I thought they would leave early in the morning. I started to protest at the thought of them being on the road at night but was quickly hushed when he said they would only be driving about 6 hours and then would stop for the night. They already had a motel lined up and he wasn't tired. I couldn't argue so as they led me to the car that was already packed, I kissed them goodbye and watched them drive down the road. I had made them promise to call me when they got to the motel for the night so I wouldn't worry.

When the car was out of sight, I walked to the barn and got the ropes and took them to the house and my room. I rearranged the room so it looked the same as it did that night with a few modifications. I tied four pieces of rope, one to each corner of the bed on the bed posts so when I tied Michael, he would be spread eagled and I would be able to do what I wanted and that was to torture him until he pleaded for me to ride him. That, I wasn't going to do until I had him in as much pain as I could get him. I was going to be in control of his release not him.

It was still early, the sun had not gone down and still warm so I grabbed a towel and walked back to the swimming hole and striped. I still wanted to see how deep it was and discovered to my surprise at one point I couldn't touch bottom. I had forgotten how good the water felt against a nude body and relished the feeling of the cool water flowing between my legs and against my slightly swollen pussy, unimpeded by a swim suit. I had been getting excited tying the ropes and thinking about Michael and the trap I was setting for him. I only hoped I would be strong enough to overpower him at some point and tie him to the bed. I lost track of the time and soon discovered it was getting dark. I didn't dry myself and dress but patted myself down a little, slipped on my shoes and walked back to the house nude while carrying my clothes and the towel in my hands. The warm air felt cool on my moist skin.

I went directly to my room, dropped the towel and clothes on the bed and was going to slip on my robe then decided against it. I was alone with no one around to bother me so I decided I would just stay nude. I liked being nude, the feel of being unencumbered by clothes was sexy. At home on my little 20 acre piece of secluded heaven, I could be found running around unencumbered by clothes. I had some close calls even there though. The two hunks taking care of my dog almost caught me once lying out in the tall grass in my meadow sunning. I was nude as usual but this time I had a wrap with me. It had been a close call and I was glad I saw them in time. Another time the UPS guy almost caught me. The dog barked and saved me that time.

I looked around the bed room making sure the bed was under the window just right, the windows open, the lights were all working OK and then thought I had better check the bathroom window. Good thing I did. I noticed dad had replaced the lock so I made sure it wasn't fastened. I was ready, the room was ready and the house empty of everyone but me. I searched through my suitcase, emptying the contents into my dresser, placing the sheerest black lace panties on top with a lacy black bra. I went to the closet and got the dress and hung it on the door of the bathroom by the dresser. With my black sandals placed close by, I was ready. I noticed it was already getting dark with the moon just slightly coming up. Tomorrow night would be perfect I thought and left the room to get a bottle of wine and a glass.

I came back, turned off the lights, sat on the bed after pulling back the top sheet and blanket, enjoyed the wine, listened to the night chorus of insects and watched the moon come up. Yes I thought it will be perfect.

The phone rang about that time. It was my parents; they had stopped for the night. We didn't talk long. I was glad they were OK.

I lay back, thinking about the week. Even though sexual excitement and anticipation had me slightly jittery, I dozed off in an uninterrupted sleep on top the sheet and in spite of the fact I was feeling like that wicked girl I had been so long ago tormenting a pimply faced kid.

Sometime during the night, I had risen and pulled the covers up over me for when I awoke the next morning with daylight in my eyes, I discovered I was covered. I didn't remember doing that which was unusual for me. I hardly ever awoke during the night and not remembered. Besides, not only was I covered by the top sheet and the light blanket that had been on the bed but the blanket that had been lying across the blanket stand at the end of the bed. That would have taken some effort that I should have remembered. There was a chill to the air which would explain why I had covered myself but why didn't I remember.

Tuesday:

I was refreshed, completely relaxed from my deep sleep anyway so I soon forgot about it as I made up the bed and planed my day. I wanted to go to town and do some shopping so there would be enough for us to eat for the week and get a few other things that I should have packed but forgot in my excitement. I know I didn't need many clothes and probably wouldn't be wearing much but I wanted to get a few sexy things and some lavender body cream that I forgot to pack. I also wanted some bath beads too. I wanted to smell nice and feel sexy and smooth for him.

After a quick shower, I dressed, had a little breakfast and headed out to town. I wanted to be back early, put things away and take a shower and shave things then take a nice hot bubble bath and well get myself ready before I left again to be back before 11:00 that night. I wanted this night to go as planned.

I got back a little later than planned; shopping does that to me and all women I suppose. I had to look at everything twice. When it comes to clothes and shoes, there is not enough time in a day. No wonder men complain when they go shopping with us.

I put the food I had bought and the other things away and went to take first the shower and then the soak. When all was finished, I looked at the clock and discovered it was already after 6PM. Where did the time go? I decided to go ahead and dress to kill in my silk dress and eat in town to pass the time. The reflection I watched in the mirror as I dressed and fixed my hair told me everything. I would have tongues hanging out in town and a few hits that I would have to turn down.

Although I liked the way guys looked at me and hit on me, I got tired of turning them down. Well some of them anyway, the sweet hunks with brains that is. The others are kind of repulsive in their own way. Those are easy to turn down. I always try to be kind and really hate it when there is a jerk that won't go away. One time I had to knee a guy in the balls to get him away from me. I was glad I had backup by a bouncer although if push came to shove I could take care of myself. The guy scared me though. The bouncer walked me to my car so I would be safe. I was glad for that and gave him a big tip and a peck on the cheek. I had most guys eating out of my hand and he was easy. I hoped to have no trouble tonight. I wasn't going to a bar; just a restaurant but even there sometimes could be trouble.

Sara692
Sara692
180 Followers
1...45678...11