Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did a last minute look, put on some lip gloss and headed to the car, locking the door as I left. Why? Just a habit I guess. The windows were all unlocked.

The restaurant was a nice Italian place. It was new to me and the town. It was like walking into a wine cellar. I loved it and decided I would spend most all of my time here. I walked in alone and was dining alone. I could see most of the men were curious about it. The looks I got from the men were the "let me pick you up and eat you" looks. The stares I got from their dates were if you look at my guy I'll kill you.

The waiter I had was a cute guy, that is after he finally got his tongue untied. I actually got a free bottle of wine from him when I finally caved in and gave him my phone number after I repeatedly refused to. Persistence pays off sometimes. He gave me his number too. I might just hook up with him sometime. He might be fun. I had other hits too after I ate and sat at the bar sipping my wine. I didn't want to drink much tonight and refused a lot of drinks and pickup lines. I finally had to leave just to get away from some jerk that was bugging me. I got the cute waiter to walk me to my car after the guy was asked to leave. It was getting late anyway and I would have just enough time to get home and make my entrance. I gave my cute waiter a peck on the cheek and promised I would call when I got home next week. Just another guy doing what I wanted. I was glad to get away.

When I drove home, I kept looking for Michael's car. I didn't see it at all. It wasn't hidden along the driveway in the trees or by the barn that I could see. There was no moonlight reflecting off of any car anywhere.

I parked the car and entered the house after unlocking the door. I locked it behind me and headed to my room turning on and then off the lights along the way. I wanted no surprises. When I reached my room and entered after turning on the lights, I locked my door behind me. Glancing around I could see no one had been there. In the bathroom, I locked the opposite door to the other room and quickly brushed my teeth and gargled some mouth wash. Sweet breath I wanted. Finishing there, I went back to the bed room and proceeded to undress.

I was a little more animated this time and did a strip tease touching myself where necessary reliving the times I had stripped for that pimply faced kid. I was such a bitch doing this for him back then. Still I wanted to make up for doing it and I wanted to do it right. While watching my reflection in the mirror, I was thinking about the first time I saw him outside the window, when I had been looking at my reflection in the mirror and touching myself. When I had turned out the ceiling light and walked over to the bed and turned on the bedside light and stood in front of him in the window. He hadn't backed away and just stood there looking at me. I knew where he was looking too. My little blond patch was glowing in the light. I stood there for a few long seconds to give him a good look before I turned back the blankets and went to bed. I turned off the light so he couldn't watch me any longer. I didn't want him to see what I was doing under the blankets.

I had finished my tease, turned off the ceiling light and walked over to the bed and lay down in what I hoped was the same position I had been in back then after turning on the bedside light. If he was out there, he could reach in and touch me. I was already wet in anticipation. I didn't have to touch myself down there to know how wet or how swollen I was becoming.

I couldn't see anyone outside the window the way the light was shining in my eyes and I reached over and turned off the light. The moonlight illuminated my body but I didn't see any shadow on it from someone standing outside the window this time. I was a little disappointed at that and wondered if he was there. My fingers had already wandered down feeling my wetness and I sighed and spread my legs a little. I didn't want to get myself off this time; I wanted him to do it. I laid there waiting for what seemed like hours too excited to move or fall asleep. It wasn't as hot as it was back then, and the night was cooling. I didn't know how long I could lay there before having to cover up.

I guess it was the wine that finally relaxed me enough to let my mind drift off. I wasn't asleep when I heard the scratching on the bathroom window sill. I heard it plain as day. My body and mind jumped into overdrive in sexual anticipation. He was coming in. My breathing quickened, my heart pounded in my chest as I heard his shoes touch the floor. I turned my head slightly to watch him enter the room and spread my legs a little more open for him. I watched as he came close, still only seeing this dark shadow. The moonlight didn't illuminate his features but when he removed his shoes, shirt and dropped his shorts and came to the bed, I knew. The moonlight illuminated the hardness that was sticking straight out. I wanted to reach up and grasp it, pull it to me but I lay still, wondering what he was going to do. That first time I expected him to climb on and shove it in. I would have been wet enough to handle it as I would be this time. Would that be the way he would do it I wondered?

He just stood there looking at me for the longest. I was getting desperate. I wanted to move, reach out to him. His next move surprised me. He didn't climb on and shove it in like I thought he would. He leaned down with the slightest weight upon the bed hardly moving it and positioned his mouth on my pussy and hands on my thighs holding me while he sucked at my clit. It was almost an instant orgasm for me. I had no idea I was that sexually excited by just waiting for him. I moaned in ecstasy as my body shook and my pussy muscles tried to milk at his tongue. He climbed further onto the bed, working his mouth, tongue and hands up my body from where he had just been. Touching me everywhere, he worked his way across my mound, stomach, breasts and neck ending at my lips and face. We sucked tongues in a beautiful deep kiss. I felt his beautiful hardness poking me as he leaned over me and reached down and grasp it, trying to position it at my opening. He brushed my hands away and brought them up over my head where he tied them to the headboard before I was aware of what he was doing. I tried to jerk my hands away but it was too late. He was already reaching for one leg and had it tied to the bottom corner before I could react to that too. I tried kicking him with the other but he soon had that one tied. I was tied and helpless. I was now mad.

"Michael you shit let me go!" I was struggling against the ropes shaking the headboard and the bed. Even as soft as the ropes were, they were chaffing my wrists and ankles I was fighting so hard.

"No darling, it's my turn now. This is make up time for all the agony you put me through, you fucking tease. You are going to be my sex slave for a whole week and do everything I want you to do. I discovered the ropes when I explored your room yesterday and today when you were in town. I know what you were planning and now the tide has turned. How I wanted you the first time I saw you undress and that time I snuck into your room and how humiliated I felt around you when you ignored me acting the way you did. I knew you were fucking some guys you bitch. I found your cum soaked panties and your birth control. You're going to learn some humility too, what it is like to be teased and fucked over. Your mine and you are going to do what I want. You may not like it but now I'm the boss."

I had calmed down somewhat by this time listening to his ranting. I was wondering just what would be next when he lay down on me while still between my legs and started kissing me all over. I knew I was helpless and would not ever be able to control him and went with the flow. I wanted him to fuck me anyway and letting him have his way, well, there was nothing I could do about it. He was getting me turned on again when he started touching, kissing and sucking at me. It didn't take him long before he had me quivering in another release. When I was coming down from it was when he shoved himself in. I gasp with the suddenness of it. He started pounding me with it, sharp sudden upward jabs partially lifting me up off the bed in spite of being tied down, with his groin slapping against mine. I heard myself screaming at him.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god, fuck," as an orgasm surged through me.

He kept up this unmerciful pounding bringing me ever closer to another orgasm when he moaned, "Oh god Sara I'm cumming."

He shoved in hard one last time and held still while his cock twitched, flexed and pumped me full of his release. I had been so close that just the feeling of his muscle contractions and the flood that was pouring into me brought me into a screaming orgasm, my contractions sucking his release deeper into me.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, goooooooooooood," I could hear myself screaming.

The sweat was pouring off of me and him when he collapsed down on me exhausted, the sweat pooling between us and running down and soaking the sheet. I couldn't move being tied, exhausted and his weight on top of me. Lying there that way pinned as I was gave me time to reflect on what just happened. Hard rough sex, I kind of liked it. Maybe there were times I needed to be controlled. No I thought. If I ever get loose, he is going to get it. I slipped into sleep thinking that.

Wednesday:

I awoke the next morning needing to pee. He wasn't on top of me but I was covered and still tied. I rose up and looked around and in not seeing him or hearing him I hollered.

"I need to pee!" No response so I screamed louder. "I need to get loose to Pee!!!"

There was still no response so I lay back and waited until I heard a noise from the kitchen.

I screamed louder. "Fuck Michael I need to get untied so I can go pee!"

I was in so much pain by the time I finally got his attention and he came into the room to untie me I didn't notice what he was carrying. Nor did I see who was behind him looking past the door.

"Hold your horses Sara." He said as he quickly fastened this collar around my neck and snapped it closed as he leaned across me and untied my hands and feet. I wasn't aware of what he was doing; I was too rushed to get to the bathroom before I had an accident.

I was peeing when I heard low voices in the bed room.

"You both saw her." I heard Michael say.

"Yes Mike, we both had a very good look after you fucked her last night and again this morning. She is even more beautiful this morning as disheveled as she is."

Another voice said, "Damn Michael, she is beautiful and yes I want to fuck her. Who wouldn't? Are you sure you want to go through with this, have all of us fucking her?"

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Well, let me think about it a little more. Go out to the barn. I'll call you if I change my mind." I heard Michael say.

I flushed the toilet and yelled out, "Who is out there with you Michael?"

I was apprehensive and reached for a towel to wrap up in. What did I just hear? Were there two other voices besides Michaels? What is this thing around my neck? I glanced in the mirror just as I peaked around the door. Michael was the only person in the room.

"Michael, are there other men here and what is this thing around my neck? I want it off."

He just looked at me for a few seconds with this indecisive look on his face before he answered.

"That's a shock collar that you are going to wear. Do you see any one here but me?"

"Well, no but I thought I heard vices."

"Well, you didn't. Let me take the collar off so you can get cleaned up. It is water proof but I'll take it off for now. If you don't obey, I'll put it back on."

I started to step into the shower but not before Michael dropped his pants, pushed me face down on the counter and took me from behind. He didn't make sure I was wet enough this time, just pushed in and fucked me until he came. I thought I saw then how this week was going to be. Boy was I wrong.

When I finished my shower and slipped into a pair of shorts and t-shirt and walked into the kitchen where I smelled cooking bacon and coffee drifting from, Michael snapped the collar back around my neck.

"I thought I wasn't going to have to wear it."

"Well, I changed my mind."

I thought I knew just what the collar was for and what it did and wanted to see where the control was. I did have a dog and although I hadn't wanted to use a training collar I had to finally get one to keep him within the yard when I wasn't around. It shocked fairly hard when he got within several feet of the boundary wire. When we went for a walk past the boundary wire, I shut off the wire and carried the portable control. The shock settings were adjustable. I figured in this case, there was no boundary wire.

"OK Michael, if I have to wear it tell me why and show me how it is going to be used."

"You're going to wear it so I don't have to worry about you escaping or getting out of my sight. Also I will use it to train you and do things that you may not want to do. You know you are a smug bitch used to getting your way. Well that is going to change."

"What do you mean; train me in something I may not want to do?" I was getting not just a little pissed now; anger was seething just slightly under the boiling point but I didn't want to show it. I still wanted to see where the control was and how he was going to use it.

"You'll find out soon enough. I know what you want and that's to get me to show you where the control is and how the collar is going to work. Well the control is here in my shirt pocket."

He took it out to show me. It was a rather small rectangular box about the size of a cigarette pack. It didn't look that threatening. The collar though was a little heaver and thicker than the one I had for my dog. I would have to check it out later when I was alone. My hands were already exploring it as we talked. I wondered how bad the shock was going to be and when he was going to demonstrate how he was going to use it. I did have the training to take him down if given the chance and I think he knew it.

"You want me to show you how bad it is going to be? You sure you want me to show you?"

I wasn't sure I wanted him to but then I had to find out if I wanted to get it away from him and get control. I knew how a taser worked and felt like. I just hoped the settings were set to a light shock. This week was not what I had planned.

He was grinning when he pushed the button.

I was paralyzed and twitching when I hit the floor, body convulsing uncontrollably. It only lasted for a few long seconds. As I was coming out of it I discovered my bladder had released its contents and I had wet myself. I was glad my bowls had been empty. I was unsteady as I tried to get up and only made it to my knees, when Michael spoke.

"You want me to do that again?"

I shook my head, unable to say anything afraid he would hit the button again. I had hurt my head when I fell and could feel a bruise beginning on the left side above my ear. He tossed me a towel and ordered me to clean up the mess I made. I was humiliated when I looked up and saw two other guys watching me. I hadn't heard them enter the room.

"Sara, this is John and Mark very good friends of mine. They're going to become very good friends of yours too."

I knew right away what that meant. What this all meant. What I was going to be forced to do.

"Go to your room and clean up." I dimly heard Michael say. I was watching them through the tears that were forming in my eyes. I humbly obeyed and stumbled to my room as I heard them snickering behind me.

I thought they were going to follow me when I heard one of them say, "Do we get to have her now?"

"No not yet," Michael replied. "Do you have things in the barn set up?"

"Yeah."

"Give me time to get her cleaned up and ready."

I had already made it to my bed room and was looking at the mirror reflection of the collar twisting it this way and that trying to see how I could get it off. I discovered the clasp could only be opened with a key. There was no other way I could get it off. I was trying to use a hair pin in the lock when Michael walked in.

"No use doing that, the lock can't be picked."

I glared back at him, at his reflection in the mirror.

"You can try all you want but only the key will work. "That key is well hidden." He laughed at that. Take off your shorts and t-shirt. You won't need to wear anything and take a shower. "

He hovered over me, watching me remove my clothes as I watched his reflection in the mirror. I turned to him my hands on the collar wanting him to take it off.

"Nope babe, it's going to stay on from now on. I don't want you getting any ideas."

He held the box in his hands, finger hovering over the button. There was no way I wanted to get hit again and obeyed. Stepping into the shower I cringed as I turned on the water and let it hit the collar. I was afraid he would push it again. I didn't know what would happen when wet.

"Hurry up and put on some of that sweet smelling stuff you use to smell nice too."

I turned and glared at him as he watched me shower, a grin on his face and bulge forming in his shorts. He was enjoying himself I could see. I was looking at his bulge when he laughed.

"Want to see it?"

I turned away when he pulled it out.

"That's OK love; you're going to see a lot of it. You've always used men, getting your way whenever you wanted something, flashing that smile along with those gorgeous looks and body. You're going to see what it is like to be used. Hurry up, times a wasting. You have friends waiting."

I cringed when I heard those words and was dreading what it implied. I was going to have to perform for them and I knew what perform meant. I just didn't know how things would play out. I stayed in the shower as long as I dared letting hot water cascade down over me while I tried to plan something in my mind, anything that would stop this. I couldn't think. There were three of them. I hoped I could remain in some kind of control that my body and mind would not go to the primal stages that I had been taught to do with Ben's friends. I could control myself with one man. With three, I couldn't go there. I didn't want to go there. I knew what would happen.

"OK Sara, time for the party. Get out of the shower."

He reached in turned off the water and handed me a towel and I obediently stepped out, drying myself. He stood there watching me with this smile on his face. When I had patted down most of my body and dried my hair, he handed me the bottle of lotion.

"Got to be nice and soft and smell nice."

Again I only glared at him. I started to pin up my hair when he told me to leave it down.

"Oh yes, you need to take this. We don't need you getting pregnant now although it would serve you right."

He was holding my birth control pills and handed me the one I needed to take. I was glad he was at least going to let me take them. Birth control hadn't even entered my mind. I swallowed it using the glass of water he was holding. I hadn't eaten and my stomach started growling when the pill and water hit it. He had me by the arm and was leading me through the bedroom. I hadn't dressed and tried to stop him. I needed delays, anything to slow this down.

"I need to put some clothes on."

"No you don't. You're not going to need any."

"Do I get breakfast?" I was hungry and could still smell the bacon from the kitchen.

"Well, maybe. You're going to need your strength. The rest of us have eaten. If you hadn't needed the demonstration, you could have eaten too. Screw it, you can eat later."

He had already pulled me through the kitchen and out the door. We were headed towards the barn. I tried to hold back.

1...56789...11