Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"Why are you taking me to the barn?"

"That's where your new friends are waiting. I didn't want them messing up the house."

I started to struggle but remembered the collar and stopped. Once was enough. I didn't want to get shocked again. I wondered why the barn and not the house and bedroom. The sunlight was bright and when he shoved me into the barn my eyes didn't have time to adjust to the darkness. I couldn't see but hands found me and pulled me to one of the narrow stalls. There was fresh hay underfoot and spread around the stall, I could feel it and smell it. I didn't understand when I was pushed back into this swing like thing and my hands were tied to a pole above me and my legs were stretch apart and tied loosely to the stall on either side. I could not stand but was hanging in a semi sitting position with my legs spread wide. My eyes were just adjusting to the dark when the stall door to the outside was opened and sunlight flooded in. Temporally blinded, I didn't see them. I had my eyes shut to the glare of the sunlight and when I heard talking I opened them. There were six of them. Michael, John, Mark and three others. All were looking at me trussed up and ready to play with.

They moved in touching me, running their hands over me while discussing how fucking good I looked and what fun they were going to have breaking me in. I could see the lust in their eyes. The way they were talking amongst themselves and to me brought shivers to my skin. I cringed at their touching.

"Michael, please don't do this to me," I pleaded with him. "Please Michael, I want only you."

I had never been taken like this by so many. It wasn't that I was afraid that I would be hurt. It was just that I would loose all control. I knew it would happen, what would happen. I had been taught well. The primal animal instincts would take over my mind and body.

"Please Michael; I'll do anything you want."

"That's right babe, you will do anything I want. OK guys, you know what we talked about. If you don't follow the rules, you will not get to fuck her. Agreed?"

I looked around at the nodding heads. They were undressing. My body cringed and shook in fear as I watched. I looked at Michael silently pleading for him to stop this. I mouth the words, "Michael, please stop this..." He only smiled.

They were all undressed by the time one guy I think was either Mark or John knelled down between my legs and grasp my hips and pulled me to his mouth. I tried to close my mind to what was happening but I began to loose it when his tongue and lips started tweaking my clit. I could only think of the orgasm that would follow. The others closed in and began caressing me, all over, sucking and tweaking my breasts touching me everywhere. I felt their hard rods poking me as they caressed me. I tried to block my mind to the feeling that the hands, lips and tongues were doing to me but my body was responding to them. John, Mark, or whoever it was between my legs brought me to my first orgasm.

I was hanging there quivering, when whoever was first changed places with someone else and it started over, he lapping at my wetness. I was in a sexual bliss, screaming at them to fuck me as my body bucked and quivered in response. It didn't stop until each one had their turn bringing me to orgasm. Limp now, exhausted, tender and wanting more, I wondered what was next. Everything seemed a blur with the primal animal lust that had taken over my body.

"Ok guys, next phase."

I wondered what that was going to be when Michael came and stood between my legs positioning his cock and in griping my hips, thrust into me and held still for 15 seconds before pulling free with no other thrusting. Another traded places and did the same. They all did it. It was a game. They were laughing and making bets not only on who would cum first but who would last the longest. I lost track of how long this lasted. Time didn't matter. I was already lost. I couldn't fight it if I wanted. My body responded as it was trained and I was actually thrusting my groin at them to try to make them cum. I was screaming at them to fuck me and although they kept up this game I quivered through several orgasms. It was sheer torture for me, them doing this and not fucking me. I was in agony when they changed places and there was no cock inside me for several long seconds. I wanted to be filled. It seemed like hours had gone by when one of them thrust up hard and deep and shot his load. He was the first and had to drop out. The others kept it up with each one having to drop out after shooting his load into me until one guy was left. He was the one that got to actually fuck me with multiple thrusts and brought me to a hard orgasm as he shot his load into me. After he had finished, they all took turns fucking me until they each came again. I and they were exhausted by that time. After that I was untied and carried to the house and placed on my bed.

Thursday:

I slept and woke thirsty and famished. It was dark I could hear light snoring and looked around, trying to see in the pale moonlight. I didn't want to turn on the light for fear of what might happen next if they knew I was awake. I tried to find my robe or something to put on but all my clothes were gone. Mad at that, I made my way from the room to the kitchen trying not to awaken anyone.

"Well Sara, how do you like it so far?"

Michael was sitting in the dark like he was waiting for me. He startled me when he spoke and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"You Bastard," I growled after my heart had slowed down from my fright.

He laughed. "The guys will be here for the week so you had better get used to it. They all get to take turns with you. Do you want it one on one now or as a group?"

I glared as he continued.

"There are rules they have to follow. They can't hit you or fuck you in the ass or drug you but they can do anything else they want when they are alone with you or for that matter as a group. How do you want it to go? At some point though as a group, we will play train kind of like yesterday only it won't be a game and each will have you in succession just for the hell of it."

Before I had the chance to think much about it I blurted out, "Each alone."

Laughing, he said, "OK." Let me fix you something to eat. You are going to need your strength. Sit."

He pulled out a chair and I sat while he went about fixing something to eat and drink. I watched him closely. I had forgotten about the control box for the collar and was now looking for it. He didn't have it with him, not in his shirt pocket. The "T" he was wearing didn't have one. I didn't see it on the counter anywhere either. I was absently fingering the collar when he turned back to me.

"I see what you're thinking. The control is in a safe place. As long as you don't get further than 50 yards from it you won't get shocked. That means you stay within the house until I get it and move it to another place. You might also want to clean up between friends if they will give you the time."

"How long are you going to force me to do this, play with your friends?"

"Forced? That will be just this week. Afterwards, well I think you will change your mind about the term forced. I suspect you, I, them and their women will be all good friends with benefits."

I sat back puzzled at that. Friends with benefits, never, not with this group or Michael. I never wanted to see them or him again after this week.

He had cooked up some scrambled eggs and bacon and served them to me. I was hungry and wolfed everything down quickly. He watched as I sat there thinking in silence at everything he told me. I thought I might have a chance to get away if I use my charms on the guys when I am alone with them. There has to be one that is weaker than the others. I'll get him to get me out of here.

I was startled out of my thoughts when one of the guys came into the kitchen and stood by my chair. His cock was hard and standing straight up as he looked at me. Michael nodded at him as he took my arm and led me from the kitchen to my room. I knew what I had to do and climbed onto the bed and lay back. He climbed on with me, between my legs as I spread them and lay down on me, kissing and caressing me. His hands were everywhere. He didn't go down on me I guess because I hadn't had time to clean up and well, the activity of the day before smelled a little. There was no talking, only us grunting as he slid into me and we rutted like animals. I came and came hard several times before he filled me and collapsed down on top of me and pinned me. I lay there under his weight until he started lightly snoring.

Friday:

It was starting to get light when I was able to slowly role him off. I had to pee so I got up and went to the toilet. God I stunk. I could smell the rutting. I felt dirty, was dirty. I had hay stuck in my hair, cum plastered my golden patch and seeped from my snatch. I had to shower.

I stood under the hot cascading spray for a long while before I noticed another guy standing there watching me. I didn't remember who he was; he wasn't the guy that had just fucked me. Watching him and seeing how hard he was, I knew what he wanted and moved aside for him to enter the shower. I was still wet from cum seeping from me so I let him position me how he wanted. There needed to be no foreplay to get me aroused. He turned me so I was facing the wall and had me bend over and slid his hard cock deep into me easily from behind. I was surprised at how easily and quickly he made me cum, how my body accepted it and craved his release. There was no resistance. My mind wasn't registering what was happening. This was all feeling good. When he finished, he helped me shower, scrubbing my back and everywhere else. His hands felt good soaping me up and down. We didn't talk I didn't think I could. I was still aware of the collar and afraid of it. When we were scrubbed clean and stepped from the shower he dried me down.

Finally speaking to me he told me how beautiful I was and how he was glad I was joining the "Club". That's what he called it, the "Club". I didn't know what he was talking about.

I was just getting ready to ask what this "Club" was when Michael walked in on us.

"I see you have her squeaky clean Dave, just in time to take her to breakfast. Go ahead and get dressed Dave and meet us in the kitchen."

Dave quickly slipped on a pair of shorts as Michael led me to the kitchen and followed. Again I was nude and paraded around to the ogling of the others. Dave, Michael and the guy that took me in the night were the only ones dressed. The others were nude with growing man hoods. I looked around puzzled.

"You're wondering why some are dressed and others are not? Well think about it. Dave here and Jack have already had you this morning. The others get to dress afterwards. Good way to keep track of who has had their turn."

"Why are you dressed?"

"I've already had you several times. I wanted the others to have their turns."

I didn't know what to say at that. I was getting hunger pains looking at the table. There were platters of scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes waiting. I sat down. The others followed. As we ate, I watched Michael take a straw and cut into three unequal lengths and set them aside until we all finished eating.

"OK you three, here is how we are going to see who is next. Since she has had a chance to shower and clean up, this will make it fair." He was holding the straws in one hand where only the tops were showing equal lengths. "Draw a straw. The shortest gets her next."

Mark was the lucky one. As he reached for my hand, Michael spoke up.

"Wait a minute, she has to take this first." He held out another pill from my birth control and watched as I swallowed it. "OK Mark, she is all yours."

I thought he was going to lead me to my bedroom but instead, he led me from the house to the swimming hole. I was apprehensive and my hands went to the collar expecting the shock when I thought I was out of range. Mark didn't notice. I didn't know Michael followed with the control and hid it close by.

"We're all going to spend the day here since it is going to be quite hot."

There were several blankets already spread around and Mark led me to one and pulled me down. I had scarcely made it onto the blanked when he had me on my back in a deep kiss, his hands already exploring me. I was surprised I was returning the kiss as eagerly as I was. His hands felt good in what they were doing to me. His lips and mouth too as his mouth left mine and went exploring stopping at my breasts and suckling at them. I wasn't aware that the others had arrived, was totally lost in the moment when his mouth and tongue attacked my slit and clit. I was moaning in pleasure as an orgasmic shock raced through me. It hit hard and fast. My eyes were closed, legs up in the air and hands pulling on his hair holding his head, face and mouth to me my body quivering in this release.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I was screaming in total ecstasy. Not wanting to come down from this high.

My quivering had barely ceased when he again was kissing me, his mouth on mine, me tasting my release on his lips and tongue. I felt the head of his engorged cock slipping between my slimy swollen lips and I raised my hips a little to meet him. He entered me slowly as the swollen head found my opening, letting me adjust to him, feel him as he entered and bottomed out, his groin against mine. He thrust in and out slowly, bringing me to the edge several times, each time stopping to rest a little and to control the timing of his own release. It felt so good and so right. He was making love to me and me to him. Our kissing and caressing each other was bringing us ever closer to our releases. I was scarcely aware of the others watching. It didn't matter. It was beautiful when we both came together. I could tell he was getting to the point he wouldn't be able to control himself much longer. I was close too. He had slowed his thrusts down to almost remaining still when I felt him stiffen and shove in deep. That was it for me too. We released together, lost in the ecstasy of our releases. Our bodies spasmed together, groin against groin, pussy muscles milking at his flexing shaft as the muscles of it pushed his flow into me, the spasms of the muscles inside my pussy sucking his flow deeper. I wasn't aware we were moaning and screaming as we climaxed together I didn't hear them. I was lost in my ecstasy. I was startled out of my sexual dream world when I heard a voice.

"Quite a show you two gave us."

Mark had rolled off of me, sat up and was grinning at the others who had been watching us. I was still laying there trying to recover.

"Glad you liked it." I spat back. I was starting to get used to no privacy and them.

I was starting to sit up when John pushed me back down. "My turn."

With that said, he didn't spend any time caressing me with any type of foreplay but got between my legs spread them and in gripping my hips and holding me up, slipped inside me. The way he was holding me with my hips in the air with just the upper part of my back and head on the blanket had the swollen head of his cock and shaft rubbing directly against my g-spot. That quickly brought me to another orgasm. It didn't take long after that for his release too.

When he slipped free and stood, the last guy came over and told me to go for a swim. He would have his turn when I cleaned up a little.

I slowly rolled over onto my side and got up and walked to the water and waded in as he watched me. It felt good on my sweaty body as I reached the deep part and sunk under long enough to get my head and hair wet. I swam across the pool to the other side and washed the best I could and swam back. He was waiting for me on the blanket, his hard cock throbbing at attention. I stood before him, shook the water out of my hair the best I could and laid down beside him. He turned to me swinging one leg over me and began kissing me, letting his hands explore while his tongue dueled with mine. His mouth left mine and discovered my breasts while he inserted his fingers and finger fucked me to my first orgasm with him. After that, he wasted no further time, rolled me over to my stomach, got me to my knees and took me doggy. He held my hips as he pounded into me forcing me to him as hard as he was thrusting back at me. His groin was slapping my butt, his balls slapping against my clit when I came. My quivering body pulled him into his. I felt his release as little jerky thrusts as he jettisoned into me. I felt him slip free as I lay down onto the blanket finally exhausted, not wanting any more and gasp for air. I felt him get up and move away and was glad he was the last.

I needed to recover. They didn't let me. We spent the day there by the pool, them taking turns with me whenever they wanted. Michael finally took several turns with me too. None spent any time kissing or caressing me. They just fucked me any time they got hard. Someone was always hard. It was beginning to get dark when they finally stopped. I was sore and glad it was over for now. They had to help me to the house; I was too exhausted and sore to walk so they carried me. Michael had a hot tub of water waiting for me and they deposited me in it when they got me inside. He also had several high energy drinks which I gulped down. I had nothing but water since breakfast. The hot water felt good and I began to relax as Michael washed me. There were no words exchanged. He sat and watched me and let me soak, every now and then testing the temperature of the water not letting it cool. I dozed off.

Saturday:

I awoke sometime later in bed with a warm body against my back and the beginning of light coming in through the window. I thought there must have been something in the drinks that knocked me out because the last thing I remembered I was in the bath. I didn't remember ever leaving it. I lay still, not wanting to wake up whoever was in bed with me. I could still feel the soreness and I didn't think I could handle a repeat of yesterday. I needed to pee and would have to crawl across him and I didn't want to wake him so I lay still until I started fidgeting with the painful urge to pee.

He stirred finally coming awake. "Oh I see you are awake."

In a way, I was relieved it was Michael and I quickly rolled over him mumbling, "Pee," and scampered to the toilet. It was a close call; I was peeing almost before I sat down. Sore, I didn't wipe, only patted. I was surprised I didn't see blood on the paper. I was looking at it when I noticed Michael standing in the door.

"Sore Huh, Well that handled a lot of activity yesterday. There won't be any today."

"Huh," I didn't believe what I was hearing. No sex?

"We've got to let you recover some unless you want to continue having sex. I don't think that wise though. Some of the guys have to leave anyway so now is a good time to recover. There will be only two of us left here with you. Mark is staying. I think you like him judging from the show you two put on."

I was relieved it was Mark. I did like him. He, like Michael, did know how to make tinder love. The others, well, they were rough and I liked that too but Michael was right. I needed time. This was all new to me.

"Oh yes, you're going to have to start doing your chores. I'm tired of doing them."

I was relieved to hear that the chores had been getting done. That had been the furthest thought in my mind with what had been happening with me.

"What is today?" I had lost track of time.

"Saturday, why?"

"No reason just lost track of time." Three days, four left if today was counted. "Are the others coming back?"

"No, it'll just be me and Mark until Tuesday morning, depending upon the return of your parents. The others you'll get to see another time. We all get together for parties. They bring their women then."

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers