Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

He moans, "Yes, make me cum, suck me dry."

"No I have other plans," I say as I suck at him and run my tongue up and down his shaft and suck on his balls. Each time he is getting close to cumming, I back off putting pressure on the swollen head and the base of his shaft with my hands and let him cool down.

He was bucking and pleading, "Please love, make me cum, swallow me, and suck me dry".

Each time a spot of precum would form in the opening of his cock I would let him cool down and then lick it off. I liked the taste of him but I had other plans.

I knew his balls were starting to hurt. I have been doing this to him for close to an hour already and tears were starting in his eyes as he pleads with me to let him cum when I finally said, "Yes, it is time."

I could tell he could explode at moment; I could see the pain was getting to him. He needed the release and I needed him to release inside me. I quickly twirled around and straddled his cock and lower my pussy down over the engorged head and shaft and guide it into me as I sit down on it. As the head of his cock reached its total depth, I feel his cock stiffen and start to throb as it pumps all that beautiful stored cum into me.

He screams, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh God yes."

It seemed like his cock and balls pumped into me for hours but it was only for a few long seconds. He had been in such pain but now total release. He exhausts himself with the pumping of cum and as his flow lessons; I lie down on his chest and kiss him. He is in total exhaustion. We lay that way until his cock is limp and slips free. I can feel his cum dripping from my pussy.

I raise up and move my pussy up to his face, kneeling as I had done before and say, "I now want you to suck all of your cum from my pussy. I want you to suck it dry and make me cum."

He protests but it is too late. I had his mouth covered by my pussy and all he could do was hold my hips and suck and lick. He sucks and licks me into orgasm and I almost drown him with the amount of juices I release. I had been totally hot and had almost cum several times when I was playing with him. I had been in as much pain and needing of release as him.

We lay in bed together all night and made love whenever he became hard. I didn't know how many times he unloaded deep into me and I didn't know how many times I had my releases but by morning, we found ourselves entwined in each other's arms, not wanting to get up.

I was surprised we had not talked much at all throughout the night. It had been nothing short of a sexual orgy for us. I didn't even know his name even though I remember him saying mine. I was disappointed when he got up thinking he was getting up to leave, leaving me lying in bed with no explanation, no word if he was going to see me again.

I asked, "Ah, are you leaving me this way? I don't even know your name."

"Michael, my name is Michael and no I am not going anywhere. Why?"

I told him, "I was afraid you were leaving. I didn't want you to go."

"Oh, I'm just going to my room to get my things. Since I will be staying with you I should also check out of my room so it will be available to others. I won't be gone long."

I snuggled down under the sheets and blanket that somehow had climbed back up over me, not wanting to get up. I knew I found a man that could satisfy my needs for a while and as my fingers wandered. I could feel the stickiness and soreness of our heated passion of the night before. I smiled at the thought of him inside me, the feel of him and the taste of him. I could not explain the feelings I had of him as he filled me with his cum, the satisfied feeling it gave my whole body. It had been a long time since I had felt like this.

I was beginning drift back into sleep when the thought it hit me like a hammer. Unprotected sex! You dummy I thought, I am not safe. I've never acted like this, never been this careless. My sexual encounters have always been planned way in advanced. I could get pregnant or worse yet some incurable sexually transmitted disease. This was a stranger, a one-night stand. I've never done something like this before. I hadn't been prepared and we didn't use condoms. Startled awake and in a panic, I thought no, he was too nice and would not be a carrier of some disease but he could get me pregnant. I haven't been on the pill in over a year.

I tried to think back to when I had my last period. Thinking a little more clearly, I thought no, my period should start Monday or Tuesday and this was Saturday. I should be OK but to just play it safe I thought I should get several pregnancy test kits on the way home. I wasn't sure the morning after pill would work after three days of having unprotected sex.

I thought about my last encounter, my one true love. There had been 40 years difference in our ages but that hadn't mattered. His wife was an invalid and it had been Ok with her that he had spent time with me. It was something she wasn't able to do for him. It had been a very happy time for me but it ended when he had a massive heart attack and passed away. That was the same time I had discovered I was pregnant. It hadn't been planned, an accident really due to my own stupidity in forgetting to take my birth control for a month, but it happened.

The pregnancy had terrified me at first but later because of love I decided to have the baby, his baby. I was deeply saddened when I miscarried. It drove me into deep hysterical depression for a while. It had been a double whammy. I still occasionally take medication for that when I think about it and it knocks me out. I have to take it at night where I can get a full 8 hours of undisturbed sleep. If I take it during the day, I have to be at home where I can sleep it off. If awaken while on it, I am groggy and unaware of my surroundings or what I am doing. I have sometimes sleepwalked and had unusual dreams which sometimes I have remembered. I'm usually groggy for a few hours after I wake up.

For now though, there was nothing I could do about it and my mind drifted back to him and the beautiful love we had made together. My fingers wandered down past my mound and I could feel the stickiness of our lovemaking and the moisture seeping from my depths, our moisture, our stickiness, his cum and mine. I wanted to hold it inside me and tried to block the leakage with my fingers but it still seeped from me and I gathered it in my fingers and rubbed it across my mound, wanting to keep it there. One hand drifted to my mouth and I tasted the moisture of our lovemaking on my fingers. I could taste him I discovered as I slowly drifted into a light sleep.

I awoke with a light knocking on the door and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 7:00 AM. I hollered just a minute and got up looking for a robe but found the towel on the floor and wrapped myself in it. I went to the door and found the clerk there. She said breakfast will be served at 8 and was making sure I was awake. She smiled at my disheveled look, looking down at my pubic area and legs and teasingly acknowledged there was a lot of late activity in my room last night but there were no complaints and left with a laugh. I smiled back at her and closed the door and headed to the bath to clean up thinking, where is Michael? He did not come back.

I dropped my towel and as I ran the tub full of water I looked at myself in the mirror. It was then I noticed and felt the wetness that was leaking from me and running down my leg and knew what she had been looking at. I smiled at the thought of that and my lover of last night and cupped my hand and caught the remaining leakage and rubbed it across my breasts stiffening my nipples as I rubbed it in. I dreamily stepped into the tub and sank down for a short soak wondering where he was, why he didn't come back and wishing he were still here with me.

I scrubbed myself well, making sure I was squeaky clean for breakfast, apprehensive of what the other guests would say if they had heard the activity in my room. I wondered also if the staff would say anything and thought I would skip breakfast but the pangs of hunger were starting in my stomach. I discovered I was famished and quickly left the tub, brushed and dried my hair, put on what little makeup I used and dressed. I thought what the heck, this was my weekend and I was paying for it. I deserved it and needed it. It had been a long time since I had someone and I wasn't going to let anyone else ruin it for me. I went to breakfast. There were few guests there, many had left early, something I didn't understand but then there were only a few motels in this small town and many travelers wanted to get on the road early. Did my lover leave too? Thinking about it, I didn't mind, fewer to question the activity of last night if they heard it.

Breakfast was good, casual conversation in a warm family type atmosphere. I liked it here and wished I had more than the weekend to spend here. I asked the hostess about the sights and activities around town since this was my first time there and discovered things to do and look at. The town itself was a museum of history, full of antiques, every small store full of them and I knew what I would be spending the day doing. I loved looking at antiques, it was one of my passions and I quickly ate and headed back to my room to put on comfortable shoes and grab a wrap and my purse. The day was mine and I would window shop until the town rolled up the sidewalks, which was what small towns like this did at night. There would be no night activity around here. I didn't think there was even a bar in town. I didn't see one when I drove in.

I think I walked through every shop there, several times even, each time seeing something different that I didn't see before. I loved it; it was so relaxing to just wander here and there, no pressures to be anywhere, lost in time. I had a sandwich in one small store when the hunger pains hit me late in the day as I was wandering from store to store. I did notice a small restaurant in my wanderings and thought I would stop there later on my way back to the lodge in the evening, which I did. I was tired when I headed back, buying a few things but leaving them in the shops to pick up later as I headed home. The sky was clouding over and I was wondering if it might rain.

I reached the lodge as it was beginning to darken, having wandered all over town. I was tired not only from my day's wandering but the lack of sleep the previous night and headed towards my room. I stopped at the desk and asked if there was a Michael checked in. There wasn't.

The clerk asked, "Is this the same Michael that had checked in yesterday and checked out this morning? Nice looking guy." She smiled at that as she looked at me knowing already it was and he had spent the night with me.

"Yes" I replied. "Did he say he was coming back and why he had to leave?" I was wondering why he left in the first place. My body had given him plenty of reason to stay.

"Well, he said he had to get to work but he didn't say he was coming back."

"Oh, well OK," was all I could think of to say.

Disappointed and a little angry at him, I looked around and did not notice anyone else as I walked through the foyer and up the stairs. My room was dark, and I flicked on the light stopping at the windows, opening them, on my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. It was then I noticed several messages left on my cell phone. All were from the Firm. I checked them. Four calls were from my assistant telling me of problems with my client. The last message was from the Senior Partner. That one really bothered me. He ordered me to have my ass in front of his desk first thing Monday morning.

What the hell did I do wrong I thought? Now my weekend was really ruined. I was very angry at having my planned weekend ruined. I was angry at myself by not being in control of my sexual situation in letting a stranger take me and now my fucking client was controlling me.

I was too pissed and decided not to shower, just to brush my teeth, comb my hair and scrub my face. I had a terrible headache now and grabbed the pills I took when anxiety or depression over took me as it was doing now. I always carried them with me just for situations like this. I had kept the prescription filled. I was so tired I knew I would like die during the night and not even an earthquake would wake me. I would be gone to the world until morning by the time the drug wore off. I turned off the bathroom light as I headed to bed flicking off the bedroom light as I went. There was no light in the room at all, the moon blocked by clouds, as I stood by the bed and let my clothes slip to the floor. I quickly slipped between the cool clean crisp sheets, and fell into a deep slumber as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I dreamed, a beautiful and wondrous dream, I was in his arms again. This time, he crawled between the sheets with me and slowly kissed me all over. In my heat of passion for him I open my arms and legs for him and took him into me. It was wondrous, his slow and passionate love making. He ravished me, taking me over and over again as I lay there moving only enough to meet his every thrust, letting him fill me with his lust. I didn't know how long my dream lasted or if it was real, I was unaware of anything as I slumbered in my deep and satisfying dream.

I awoke with a small beam of sunlight hitting me in the eyes; I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:00 in the morning. I was a little groggy but refreshed and remembering my dream, I looked around. It seemed so real; I remembered it vividly even though I slept soundly. There was no one else in the room but me.

I felt wetness under me and slipped a hand down to my mound and felt stickiness there, moisture seeping from me and running down between my cheeks wetting the sheet under me. I slipped my fingers thru it and brought it to my mouth expecting to taste only me but there was something else there, the taste of him. Was this possible? I again looked around the room and saw a single red rose in a vase on the table by the window. I jumped up and ran to it, finding a note there stuck under the vase. It read, "I didn't want to wake you, you were peaceful in you sleep." Was it really him, I thought or did another stranger take me in my sleep? I started looking for him, going to the bathroom hoping to find him there. There I found another note, this time on the mirror, stating, "Remember my number, I will see you back home."

It was him! I quickly dressed and rushed down stairs hoping to find him there in the foyer or dining room but there were only a few guests and the hostess. I went to her and asked if the man from yesterday, Michael, was there and she stated she hadn't seen him. As far as she knew he hadn't come back. She knew he hadn't checked back in. I was lost and devastated, and wandered around the building and out to the street hoping to see him. He was gone.

My short weekend was at an end and I had hoped to see him again, make love to him again and I slept thru it. I was disgusted with myself for taking the pills and I headed back to my room again and slowly packed. I needed to take a shower as I could smell the lust from the night but then I thought, no, I will be alone in my car and I want to savor the smell of him, have his wetness in me and against me. I may never see him again and I quietly went back to packing.

I needed to pick up the few things I had bought and pack them into my car so I checked out. It was already close to noon; I missed breakfast, was still was not hungry and needed to pick up the antiques I had bought. Luckily the stores were open on Sundays. I quickly did that and left town sadly wishing the weekend had been longer. I did not want to head back to the stress of my life, my job in the city. I wanted to stay here in this small town with him, whom ever he was. I didn't know anything about him, just that I wanted him. I wanted him making love to me, to have him inside me, filling me with his cum knowing his seed would swim deeper into me and I would be able to hold him there if only for a little while. Would I ever see him again? This I did not know, fate will be what it will be. I did think to remember to buy the pregnancy test kits on my way home along with several packages of condoms and spermicide. I leave the test kits in my bathroom cabinet and the condoms and spermicide in my bedside table as I unpack, promptly forgetting about them, already getting back into the stress of my city life.

Evening came and went, Monday morning already, the weekend almost forgotten, fading into the past as I readied myself for work. I quickly showered and as I stepped from it, I saw my panties on the floor that I had worn Sunday on the drive home. I picked them up and brought them to my nose and sniffed them. I could smell him and smiled at the thought of him and knowing the lovemaking we had was perfect in every way. Sadly I took them and placed them in the drawer of my night stand knowing I may never see him again but having part of him that I could come back to when I needed to. Still I thought I could be caring his child, his love child, our love child and I thought to myself, I didn't need that with the stress in my life I already had. Still....

I quickly dressed and headed for work, not wanting to but needing to just to live. The money was good even though the stress wasn't. Still, it provided me the money to escape for a time away from the city and the stress it caused. Just like the weekend. Next time it would be longer than a weekend if I planned it right.

The drudgery of work filled the day and it passed slowly. The client had fired me telling the Senior Partner I had shown indifference towards him and was not doing the job of defending him as I should.

I had to explain that I was doing my job but that he was a jerk and I was very tired of him trying to grope me at every meeting. I was glad he had fired me and that I should be replaced by one of the other partners, a man. That was done.

I headed home after that. I knew tomorrow would be just another day and before I knew it I was home. My home, all mine. It was a three bedroom in the country and mine filled with my memories, my treasures. I quickly slipped out of my blouse and skirt and into my robe. That was when I noticed my spotting, that my period was starting. Somewhat saddened but very relieved, I did what I had to do and inserted a panty liner to catch the light flow. Tomorrow I knew the heavy flow would start and I needed to be prepared for it. There would be cramping too. There always was.

Tuesday came and went along with all the days and nights following it. I searched for the paper he gave me with his number, wanting to call him but found that I had somehow lost it. With that, my memories of that weekend started to fade as I continued with my life, watching for him...I hadn't seen him around town watching me so I knew I may have lost him.

I hoped I would someday see him again.

Michael

Chapter 2.

It has been two weeks now. I started taking birth control as soon as I bought the pills the Monday I had gotten home. The condoms I bought sat in the bed table unused, waiting just in case. I had to try to be safe until the birth control kicked in, that is if I ever saw him again.

I hadn't seen Michael since that weekend. I kept looking for him, trying to find him on the street watching for me. I kept looking to see if I could catch a glimpse of his car anywhere. I walk to the restaurant down the street from the office every day for lunch hoping to see him, the lust inside me never entirely dying. Just thinking of him keeps me wet. I am almost ready to give up and forget him but it is hard, the two nights together unforgettable. I am angry at myself for losing his number.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers