Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

I am now at work, working intensely on some research for another case. All the facts I am gathering appear to be mashed together and I can't think straight. I step away from my desk to get a drink of water, and I see him standing there at the reception area with nobody around. The receptionist is out to lunch and there is no one at the desk. Its lunchtime and most of the office is out. It is a small firm with only three partners and staff. During lunch, the office is closed from 11:00 to 1:00. With appointments only, we get no walk-ins so with the door being locked during that time there is usually no one around. Sometimes lunch can be longer for the partners so being closed for two hours during noon is not much of a problem. It is 11:05 and I wondered how he got in.

His gaze towards me heightens my senses and in my excitement I forget about my work. He motions for me to follow and we begin to walk down the empty hallway together. There is no talking. I am too excited to say anything anyway. I just follow. It seems he knows where we are going. It is hard for me to breathe; I can feel the heat of lust for him growing inside me. The heat and swelling of lust centers at my sex as moisture begins seeping into my panties. I can feel my nipples harden as they brush against my blouse as I am not wearing any bra. I am fully excited; I can feel myself blushing all over as the heat rises inside me. I glance around hoping no one is around to see us and me in this condition. I know I could not find the words for speech.

He motions for me to pass him and I walk past as we continue down the hall. I glance curiously at him as I do and start to say something. He shushes me and holds a finger to his lips silencing me. Suddenly with his hands upon my waist he pulls me into a walk-in closet where the office supplies are stored. There is no lock on the door. As he closes the door with the lights off we bump into a few stacked boxes of copy paper, and I turn to him feeling for his lips with mine.

"Michael," I try to whisper as his lips find mine and silence me. We kiss deeply our tongues sliding deeply and softly against each other.

His hands find the hemline of my short wool skirt and tug it up above my waist. They then slide down my sides to feel my firm butt and then to rub my pussy through my lace panties. I sense he feels my wetness through the soft material as he kisses me harder. I can't help it and I return his kiss just as passionately forgetting about work and everything. I am lost in the heat of lust, wanting him. Sliding his fingers inside my panties, he slides them down my legs and I kick them off over my high heels, one foot at a time as I fall back against the boxes.

His hands are feeling me over as he cups my mound and slides his fingers up and down my wet slit finding my clit and sending electrical shivers through me as he rubs it. When he inserts a finger up inside me, curls it and begins to rub that tender area inside as his thumb continues to rub my clit my body trembles in the beginning of my first orgasm. My moan is low in my throat as his mouth is still covering mine. My pussy clenches at his fingers as the spasms shake my body. I am leaning against him and the boxes as he holds my weakened body up with the one hand at my pussy and one behind my back.

As I recover, I reach down and loosen his belt, letting his pants slide down easily to his feet. Reaching down for his shorts I feel him. He doesn't have them on. The back of my hand brushes against his hardened shaft and down against his sack. I continue to gently rub his sack with the back of my hand, back and forth several times until I reverse my hand to cup his balls, softly holding them and then sliding my hand back up his shaft.

I can feel he is fully hard and erect as I rub his swollen head and opening with the palm of my hand sending tingling sensations through him. I can feel him stiffen and harden even more. Then as he places his hand on his shaft to ready it to find my swollen pussy, I reach around his neck with both hands and hop up wrapping my legs around his waist crossing my legs at the ankles. He grabs hold of my hips with his hands and holds me.

I want him inside me but then reality and caution floods into my mind. It may not yet be safe for him to enter me without protection. I struggle with my thoughts and blurt out, "Michael, it is not safe yet, we need to use protection."

I struggle and push myself away dropping my legs from around his waist and try to stand but he holds me tighter and doesn't let go of my hips and holds me up against him as my upper body leans back against the boxes.

"Michael, please don't."

I try to push him away, try to get him to loosen his grasp from my hips so I could stand and cool the situation but he only tightens his grip and kisses me harder trying to silence me. Again I try to stop him, trying to get control.

"Michael no, I'm not safe." I try to say this a little louder hoping no others are around to hear me.

"Sara, I want you, I have to have you." He whispers back.

Again I protest. "Michael, I may not be safe, we need protection, use a condom. Please Michael."

"No Sara, I don't like using condoms."

I am now lying back not quite prone on the boxes as I struggle to sit up with him still holding me by my hips, him standing between my legs. I feel the swollen head of him pressing against me, my pussy opening for him and he grips my hips harder and pulls me towards him. In one full hard thrust, he is deep in me, and I am squeezing his hardness.

I bite my tongue to stifle the scream that rises inside me at the suddenness of his entry and now I sit up and try to both push him away and hold on to him. I wrap my legs around him locking my ankles to stop him from thrusting and wrap my arms around his neck trying to hold him still. I begin to bite at his neck to distract him and get him to stop as he presses me back against the boxes and tries to thrust into me.

I have lost, I am not in control and he is taking me. I'm crying now sobbing on his shoulder. I want him to continue yet I am afraid of what may happen.

"Michael, please Michael, my birth control, I'm not safe. Please Michael, stop." I keep pleading to no avail.

In his lust he ignores me as his hands are now tugging at my blouse and pulling it free from my skirt. He unbuttons my blouse and finds my breasts fondling them, rubbing and twisting lightly on the nipples. When he pushes me back onto the boxes I drop my arms from around him to catch myself as he leans me back. His mouth finds my breasts and he begins to suck at one as he rubs and twists at the nipple of the other sending shivers through me. My attempt at struggling lessens and I give in as another incredible orgasm rushes through me. My body was now under his control and needed him.

I moan even more at the feeling of him inside me and him sucking and nibbling at my breasts. It feels so good. My moans are only encouraging him to continue. When I unconsciously unlock my legs from around him as he slowly begins to thrust, I kick off my heels and try to place my feet on the boxes beneath me to raise my hips to match his thrusts. He is now leaning over me, holding my hands above my head, pinning me. I look up into his eyes in the dim light and see the lust there knowing there was no way to stop him even if I had really wanted him to stop. My body didn't want him to stop.

The light coming from under the door illuminates us and I watch him. I love the semidarkness, the feeling of his cock as he plunges in and pulls out, his fingers clenching my ass and me sucking hard on his neck and pulling his hair at the back of his head after he released my hands.

We are both moaning and grunting as we get closer to our releases. My wetness is flowing down to my ass and I gasp for air. It feels as if his thrusts now go deeper each time he pulls back and shoves in hard pressing me against the boxes again and again. I moan into his ear and beg for him to cum, saying that I am about to explode. The closet feels stuffy and warm as sweat begins to glisten upon my skin and I can feel drops of sweat from him dripping down upon my stomach and mound as he leans over me.

He spreads my legs wider picking them up and with my upper body lying back, he thrusts all the way against me hard, ramming his thighs against mine, and slides the boxes I am lying on slightly across the floor. My hands grab around his neck so we won't tip over in the semidarkness.

He moans a desperate moan and I feel him stiffen trying to hold himself still to stop his flow but it was too late. I feel the explosion of warm cum inside me as he continues to push his shaft deeper pushing his swollen head against my cervix, his cock flexing and pulsing. Feeling the contractions of his cock, my body begins to spasm also. I grab his hair with both hands as I moan quietly into his ear in my release which helps to suck him in deeper.

After several minutes of recovery, I discover he is still very hard as I reach down and with my fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft still deep inside me; I begin to pull him out slowly as I gaze into his eyes. When I get him most of the way out he pushes slowly back inside me as my fingers remain clutching his shaft.

We repeat this slow dance of passion for a few more minutes with me pulling him out and him pushing his still hard cock back in. I again feel him stiffen and moan as another warm burst of his cum flows into me. Our fluids are now seeping from me down to my ass and pooling on the top of the box under me.

We stay still for a few minutes giving him time to recover and kiss passionately, his hands exploring me, playing with my breasts. There is still very little talking between us.

I am amazed he has stayed hard when he slips all the way out and stands me up, turns me around, bends me over and slides his still hard cock inside me from behind. It slides in easily as my pussy and his cock are slimy with cum and I am still swollen open to continue to receive him. I am pressed against the boxes as I lie over them with my stomach lying in the pool of fluids that has seeped from me and had pooled under my ass. He thrusts in hard, fast and deep. I am easily brought to another orgasm this way with the feeling of him going deeper inside me with each thrust.

I feel his hands holding my waist pulling me to him, holding himself still while I quiver in my release. After my climax subsides, he thrusts in hard and fast one last time and holds himself in deep against my cervix as I feel the pulsations and contractions of his shaft as he again fills me full of his cum.

He holds himself tight against me for a few minutes after his last contractions and when he finally softens and pulls out he turns me over, sitting me back upon the wet box. He leans down and I feel his mouth and tongue relishing my soaked swollen pussy. His tongue slides through the inside of my pussy and against the skin between my pussy and my ass. When he licks my pussy all the way to the top, he attacks my clit bringing me to another intense orgasm. I lay there quivering for a while as he kisses me all over and lets his hands explore me.

As I was laying there recovering, we hear sounds of someone talking and laughing in the building and he quickly stands me up, helps me straighten my skirt and blouse, finds my heels and pulls his pants back up. I look at my watch and see we had been the closet for over an hour and a half.

That is when we start to actually talk.

"Michael," I blurted out quietly, "I lost your phone number. I didn't know how to find you."

"I thought as much Sara, I have been waiting for you to call and finally my need for you grew to be too much for me to take. I had to come to you and take you."

I fell into his arms, kissing him, forgetting that I had lost control of my own actions. I have always been in control, needed to be in control ever since my first love, that first time I was taken by an older man and his friends. I had always selected and seduced each man I had wanted to be with usually an older man. Even when I was in college getting my degree, I was always in control.

I finally take control as the talking gets louder and break our kiss and push him away. I whisper, "We have to get out of here before we are caught."

The talking fades down the hall and I open the door slightly and peek outside. The hall is empty and we sneak out into the hall making sure no one sees us and walk back toward my office where I dash in and grab my purse. I had glanced into one of the windows that line the hall and discovered a disheveled reflection of myself. I was a mess, my hair sweaty, undone and sticking to my face and head, my blouse wrinkled and sticking to me wet in places and my skirt, well it was sticking to me in places and stained. I hadn't been able to find my panties and I could feel the coolness where moisture was seeping from me. I had to clean up before anyone saw me.

"Wait here for me Michael," I say as I grab my purse and dash to the restroom to clean up. I didn't wait for an answer from him. I could hear more people coming into the building and I couldn't have me seen this way. I could feel wetness starting to run down my inner thigh as I entered the restroom and grabbed some paper towels as I entered the stall. Using the towels and toilet paper, I cleaned up as best as I could and since I had no panties and could not use a liner, I inserted a tampon and moved from the stall to the sink and washed up as best I could, brushing my hair and putting it back into place and applying a little makeup. Looking as presentable as I could under the circumstances I walked back to my office thinking I needed to clean up in the storage closet and find my panties.

Not finding Michael there I dash back to the hall and just see him walking past the receptionist towards the door. He turns back to see me watching him, smiles and takes my panties out from his pocket, kisses them and them puts them back into his pocket as he walks out the door.

Confused, I go back to my desk and sit down. Tears are blurring my eyes. He had not said good bye or given me his phone number. I had no way to find him. It was then I looked down on my desk and saw he had left his number with the note to call him and underlined and in large print, DO NOT LOOSE THIS.

I wiped my eyes and sat there thinking of my circumstances. Reality was coming back to me. This again was unprotected sex. If my reasoning was correct and if my birth control was not yet effective, I was possibly in a fertile period. I would need to contact the clinic and talk with the doctor there about what to do. At this point in my career, I could not get pregnant. I didn't even know this man. I was beginning to wonder if I knew myself. This was careless and stupid of me to act this way.

I made the call and was told to come by the clinic and pick up the morning after pill and instructions. I had used it before and knew what to expect. I would stop by there on the way home.

Sitting there reflecting on what had taken place, I suddenly remembered I needed to clean up the supply closet. I walked there quickly and checked. Luckily no one had been there. It smelled like an orgy had taken place. Flicking on the light I saw the wet mess on the box, smiled at that and started to put the legal pads it contained on the shelf. We had had a delivery the day before thus all the boxes of legal pads, printer and copy paper. No one had unboxed them and put them on the shelves. Doing that I carried a few legal pads to my office, came back gathered up the empty boxes and carried them to the dumpster out side. I left the door open to air out the room.

I went back to my office and sat there. Unable to concentrate on my work I kept looking at his phone number thinking. Why did I have his number and he not ask for mine? It was like he had to be in control. I had to come to him and beg. I didn't like it. I didn't know him. Who was he, how old was he? I knew he wasn't older than me. He certainly didn't act like he was older. I generally went for the older mature men. We could be the same age or he could be younger. Younger was very possible, young and careless. What he did to me today was very careless and risky. We could have been caught. Then refusing to use a condom knowing it wasn't safe. Ignoring my pleading for him to stop and knowing there was no way I could stop him short of screaming and us being caught. Why was I putting myself into this situation? Why did I follow him and let him take me? Why did I want him so?

My thoughts were interrupted by my assistant when she came into my office with some of her research on our new client. She started to talk about what she had but I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. After asking her the same question several times with her giving me puzzling looks, I finally gave up and told her I didn't have it in me right now to concentrate on the task and to try to get all of our research together and try to make some sense of it. I was going home and would see her tomorrow.

With that I got up and left, stopping by the clinic to pick up what I needed from there. I had to do other shopping and stopped at a grocery store to buy some things for dinner and wine, I needed some good wine. At least shopping got my mind off of him and I didn't think of him until I got home. It was then I noticed I could smell myself. Damn, I hope now one else could smell me I told myself as I popped the cork on a bottle of wine and headed to the bath with it and a glass.

It didn't take long to empty the first glass as I ran water into the tub and striped. I started on the second glass as I slipped into the hot water to soak and think about what had taken place today. Would I let this careless madness continue? Who was this guy and what the hell do I do with him?

When I finished this part of the story, Chapter 2, I was left with the question of how I explain who Michael is. So who would be better to explain Michael than Michael himself? He hesitated but after reading Fallen and my first 2 chapters of Michael, he agreed.

Michael

Chapter 3.

Who is Michael?

Years ago I had been the snotty nosed kid who lived down the road from the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We were neighbors at the time on neighboring farms. It was just a 20 minute walk to her parent's farm. Her parents and my parents were friends and got together sometimes. We even had barbeques during the summers at each other's homes. She was 4 years older than me and I was 3 years behind her in school. She was a senior the year I became a freshman. She was always nice to me at the family gatherings but I didn't really exist. I didn't exist at school either. I was just that pimply faced kid that lived on the next farm and a freshman at the time.

Sara and I were the youngest of the children in each family. I was a change of life baby and had two older brothers that already left home so I didn't learn much from them. Having no sisters, I really knew nothing about girls until I got older. She otherwise came from a large family and had sisters and brothers so I assume was quite educated on the differences between girls and boys. Because of our age differences though, I knew I didn't have a chance to get to know her.

She didn't know I had a crush on her ever since I was old enough to know about girls. When I was in the 7th grade, I saw my first playboy and penthouse magazines. You know how that is, that's when you really understand what girls are for. Sure I knew about the birds and the bees and why animals have sex. After all I lived on a farm at the time but it didn't really dawn on me until I was educated by some of my friends. That's when my fantasies about her really started, about the time my testosterone was beginning to rage and my body started changing.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers