Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

I didn't see her much while I was in grade school, neither did I see her much during the days when she was a senior in high school and I was freshman. She was in a completely different social clique. She had her friends and I had mine. She was active in sports, cross country, basketball, tennis and swimming which got rid of all the baby fat. Her body was something to be desired and was talked about by my friends and I assume others. She was popular although I didn't see her hang around with the guys much. I was sure she dated. I didn't hear anything scandalous about her; she was just a nice girl from a nice large family. I suppose having a lot of brothers around scared off most of the guys.

I started sneaking over to her house at night when my parents thought I was asleep. I was in the 8th grade back then, when I finally worked up the courage to do it. I was kind of ignored by my parents as I never caused them any trouble so it was easy. My parents never checked up on me.

She lived in a big two story house that backed up against a wooded hill that sat behind the house. I found her room the first night I snuck over. It was at the end of the house closest to the hill. Her room had large windows with curtains that she never closed. I guess she never thought anyone would sneak around behind the house and watch her. There were no other close houses around and there were never any prowlers this far out in the country.

There was a back patio that had plenty of trees and shrubs around it as did the rest of the back yard. There were plenty of places to hide in during the daylight hours and shadows to hide in during the night. There was a back door to the patio which had a motion detector for the light but I never activated it during my prowling.

I had no trouble trying to see in to her bedroom and her bathroom as well because the curtains on the bath room window were never closed either. How lucky for me.

It was not a private bath that opened only into her room but had two doors, one for her bedroom and another to another room. The door to the other room I saw her lock when she was in the bath I suppose to give her the privacy she thought she had.

I explored the yard carefully when no one was home and plotted out my hiding places and the paths I would take during the evening hours to avoid being caught. If I had to watch from a distance for some reason, a small pair of binoculars solved that problem.

The first time I saw her, she was undressing for bed. She was the first girl I had ever seen without any clothes. She was beautiful, more beautiful than any picture in a magazine. The pictures didn't seem real, this was. I was light headed as I watched her strip down to her panties. I could barely breathe, my heart caught in my throat and blood rushed to my cock. It was instantaneous. I thought she was going to slip under the covers when she turned the blankets back on her bed but when she walked over to a wall mirror and looked at herself in it, I broke out in a sweat. Things got harder for me, painfully harder when she slipped the panties down and off and started twisting this way and that as she ran her hands over herself. She was nothing like the other girls in school, on the chunky side with baby fat and she certainly not any girl I had looked at in magazines.

She was perfect in my eyes with small perky tits, smooth flat stomach and slender hips. I almost choked when after looking at herself she flicked off the ceiling light and walked over to the bedside table just in front of the open window and turned on the lamp. Her small blond patch glistened in the light drawing my eyes there. I didn't think to back away from the window out of the light so as not to be seen but stood there fixed to the spot. I guess she didn't see me for she stood there for several minutes running her hands over her body first rubbing her breasts until the nipples hardened and stood straight out, then lower down over her flat stomach and down through her golden patch sliding still further down to her slit and lingering there for a few seconds while she rubbed her clit. Moisture wetted her fingers and glistened in the light as she drew them up across her golden patch depositing her moisture there. She then used the fingers of her left hand to part her slit and used the fingers of her right hand to finger herself. I was glued to the window, fascinated at what I was watching. I had heard of girls doing this, read about it in stories and looked at pictures but had never actually seen it done. She was thrusting her groin out towards me while doing this. I had a raging hard on and discovered I had undone my pants and was starting to play with myself when she suddenly turned and slipped under the blankets and reached over and turned out the light. I stood there trying to see in for several more minutes and seeing nothing and only hearing soft moans coming from her, I finally left and went home after first jacking off, remembering the sight of her.

After that my fantasies about her grew from there. She was always on my mind, the only girl I could think about. Each and every time I would jack off, I thought of her, pictured her in my mind. Wet dreams were hard on me and I had to take to wearing shorts to bed to keep from staining the sheets. I snuck over there as often as I could to watch her. Sometimes I would never get to see her. She had gotten a job after school and on weekends at the grocery store in town and would come home late. One time I happened to be there watching outside her window when she came home really late one Friday night and acted strange as she was undressing to get into the shower. She had taken off her panties and looked at them, ran her finger through the crotch feeling something there, sniffed them and wiped herself with them before she stepped into the shower. I didn't know then what it meant at the time. It was a short time after that I watched her shave in the shower. She removed most of her golden patch carefully working around her pussy. I was fascinated watching her do it and very highly aroused. When she finished, I watched her lean back in the tub and take the hand held sprayer and get off. I came in my pants before I could get it out. I would also watch her lay on her bed and do it with her fingers. She started doing that a lot after that, sometime after she got the job at the store. I was fascinated by her doing it and would jack off watching her, trying to cum the same time she did. It wasn't until later I knew the real reason why she was doing it or even how she got started.

When I became a freshman and she a senior, I joined cross country to try to see more of her in school and tried to run with her but although she was nice to me, I didn't fit into her group. I often watched her from afar, at basketball games and practice and the other sports she played. I found it hard to try to talk to her. I would choke up and get sweaty.

On weekends, I would sometimes sneak over during the day when no one was home and try the windows to see if they were open. On one of those occasions I found the bathroom window unlocked and finally got up enough courage to crawl in. When I did that, I discovered the lock was defective and would not lock all the time. I made sure after that that it never locked. The first time I snuck in, I took a pair of her used panties and used them to jack off in as I fantasized about her. It was later, after she had gotten the job and I had begun watching her get herself off that I discovered a pair of panties in her hamper that were covered in slimy cum. I knew right away what it was; I knew she was fucking some guy.

I got jealous knowing some guy was doing her. I tried to find out who it was by watching her even closer at school and during the after school activities but never saw her with any guy that she seemed close to. I didn't have a car so I couldn't watch her at work to see if there was a guy there. I determined that was where it had to be, a guy at work. It only happened when she got home late from work on Friday and Saturday nights only it wasn't every Friday and Saturday night. It seemed to happen one or two times a month I discovered as I kept sneaking in and digging through her soiled clothes hamper.

After several months of finding evidence of her sexual activity and being devastated by it, I explored her bedroom and bathroom a little more thoroughly I found her birth control pills. This was the real proof. I was heartbroken. I had considered her mine. I was the one that snuck over and watched her, became intimate with her, knew every golden hair, every fold and crease of her pussy from my watching her. She was all I could dream about every night and see every day in my fantasies. It was almost too much to bear.

There was the one time she almost caught me in her room. I had just finished jacking off in a pair of black lace panties when I heard her coming towards her room. I just had time to toss the panties into her hamper and get out the bathroom window when I heard her enter her room. I was standing just outside the bedroom window watching her as she looked around the room searching for something. She found the panties I had used and after looking at them and sniffing them, stripped, laid back on the bed in front of me and used my cum to get off with. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched her take her fingers and wipe cum from the panties and rub it into her puss. That was when I became determined to have her. I was going to take her some night in her bed after I snuck in. I started planning. I was determined to do it, to have her.

It was a month later on a very warm Friday night when I got my chance, when I finally worked up enough courage to do it. This was just before she graduated and moved out. It was now or never as I dressed in black gym shorts, no underwear, black t-shirt and slip on sneakers. I carried no identity and had a pair of latex gloves to wear.

I guess I had been watching too many detective stories on TV now that I think back on it. What a dumb kid I was. There was already evidence of me all over her bedroom and bath. Anyway, I arrived by her window just after dark and waited. I almost cancelled when the moon came up. It was a full moon and bright. I was really glad I had dressed in black and sat back in the shadows.

It was well after midnight when she got home. I could see she was tired as she didn't shower this time like she usually does before bed but just stripped and after pulling back the sheets and blankets, lay down on top of the sheet. I thought she was going to pull the top sheet up over her when she reached over and turned off the bedroom light. I about choked up when I saw that the moon light illuminated her beautiful body for me. It was going to be light enough for me to see her while I fucked her. I waited as she fell asleep and when I thought she was I carefully and quietly crawled through the bathroom window after putting on the gloves. I made sure all the doors were locked before I approached her.

I was breathless and sweating as I gazed down on her beautiful body. My cock was so hard it was standing out straight and it hurt. I slipped off my shoes and was removing my shorts when she moaned. I almost jumped out of my skin and backed away and hid in the shadows. My heart was racing so fast and I was so scared my cock and ego deflated. I wasn't sure I could go through with it. I lost my desire and slipped from the shadows, got my shoes and crawled back out the window. I stood outside looking in for some time before I finally went home feeling lost.

I lost touch after she graduated and moved in with her girl friends and eventually went on to college. I knew then I would never have her.

Me, I got involved in sports and tried to forget her as best I could. It was in the locker room with a bunch of other guys when I discovered I was more than average and it wasn't caused by just the extra foreskin. I hadn't been circumcised and had been kind of embarrassed by it. I think I was the only guy not circumcised. Word kind of got out I was different and I didn't have any trouble getting girls, the loose ones that is. I still thought of Sara though and imagined it was her I was with when I got a girl in bed. I went on to a community college after I graduated high school and majored in fire science and became a fireman in a neighboring town.

I didn't see Sara again until I caught a glimpse of her one day in a restaurant some 5 years later. I had the day off and was in for lunch when I saw her. I was about to go over and talk to her when some guy and woman sat down with her and got into some sort of discussion about a trial date that I overheard. I could see it was a working lunch so I didn't interrupt. I sat drinking coffee until they finished and left. I followed and saw her enter a law office building several blocks away. I studied the wall plaque and discovered she worked there. That's when I started watching for her again on my days off. In spite of my age and experience with women, I found I was still in awe of her and I guess scared to approach her.

One day I happened to be parked down the street from her office leading up to lunch time and discovered she was making it a habit of walking to lunch and having working lunches with her clients. I would watch her walk by. I could see she didn't recognize me. I had changed a lot while she seemed to have gotten even more beautiful. The old ache was back. Somehow I had to have her even though I was afraid to approach her. One day after I followed her into the restaurant, I had the opportunity. She had just finished meeting with a client with her assistant and after the client left, she had gotten up and gone to the restroom and smiled at me as she walked by. That was when I made the decision to slip into the booth behind them and listen in on their conversation. I had to find out all I could.

They started talking about Sara taking off for the weekend when she came back. I overheard all of this. It was later that day she would take off and I figured I could slip away from work long enough to follow her. She indicated she would be alone. This was my lucky break. I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by. I found out everything, where she was going, time she would arrive, name of hotel and phone numbers. Everything I needed. When I followed them out of the restaurant, I called ahead and made my reservation in the same hotel. I would have only the one night. I had to work the next day.

I got there later than I wanted but things worked out OK. After I got my room and cleaned up I dressed in sweats and went back to find the hostess and get the information I needed. It was easy to get her room number and I was surprised my room was across from hers. When I went back to my room to figure out what I was going to do, I tried her door and was surprised it wasn't locked. When I quietly opened the door and stepped in, it was like a flashback to that night when I snuck into her room and saw her laying on her bed. My heart stopped beating, got caught in my throat and I broke out in a sweat. I thought I would die when she looked at me. It took me seconds to say anything and I started to back out.

When she called me back and indicated I was to sit on the bed beside her, everything rushed to the right places. I got instantly hard, harder than I've been in a long while as I turned and locked the door. When I sat beside her and pulled down the blanket and sheet, and ran my hands over her and looked at her, all the energy and frustration of those long past times I had watched her came flooding back. Her body was heaven and I was going to enter it. Making love to her was everything I had imagined. The kisses were long and deep, the taste of her was exquisite and when I first entered her, I truly thought I entered heaven. That night we fucked like rabbits, pausing only for seconds of recovery before going again. With her was the only time I had ever remained hard for so long. I had three releases into her before I softened and had to rest. Even then we hardly ever stopped until I had to leave the next morning.

I hated walking out not knowing if I could come back. I made up some dumb excuse and left, completely worn out and tired, hoping I had enough strength to make it through work. She asked for my name and I told her it was Michael. I thought she would figure out who I was then but saw in her eyes no recognition. I didn't tell her my last name.

Even though I was exhausted, I put in a full day at work worrying what Sara would think of me for walking out. Would she be there if I got back? I was lucky I got one of my buddies to fill in on my night shift and headed back to the lodge as soon as I got away from the job. I hadn't unpacked so all I had to do was get in the car and go. It was late when I arrived and when I quizzed the hostess of the lodge, she indicated Sara had been inquiring about me and was a little upset at me. She was still there though and in her room.

I had only this night to be with her again as I had to be back at work tomorrow and indicated this to the hostess. I sweet talked her out of a key to Sara's room and ran up the stairs only to find her passed out when I entered. I could see she had taken a heavy dose of meds and tried to wake her only to have her come partially awake like she was drunk. She acted like she knew I was there and didn't hesitate to jump my bones like a sex crazed maniac. I couldn't believe it, we again fucked all night. It was slow passionate sex; she anticipated my every move and gyrated her pussy and hip movements in rhythm with each of my thrusts and kept up with me. It was beautiful. I hated for it to end the next morning as I gazed at her, she still in deep sleep. Still I had to leave and hesitated to wake her. I left notes to her around the room. Leaving my number for her to call and wondered if she would since I kept sneaking away.

I didn't see her again for another two weeks. I waited anxiously for her to call and she never did. I finally took matters into my own hands and went to her office one morning trying to find her. I saw her arrive at work and knew the office was usually locked around 11:00 to 1:00 each day for lunch. I came into the building just as the receptionist was getting ready to lock up and go to lunch and told her I was there to take Sara to lunch and would wait for her to come down to the lobby. There was no need for her to hang around, I had called Sara and she was expecting me. The receptionist left for lunch as did most of the building occupants.

It seemed I had stood around for no more than 5 minutes when Sara came out of her office and saw me. I walked toward her and seeing her smile at me I indicated to her to be quiet by placing my finger over my mouth and waved her to follow me. I knew where I wanted to go, there was a supply closet just ahead that would do nicely. I had seen a person come out of it earlier while I was waiting in the lobby carrying some legal tablets so I led us toward it. I wanted her alone and out of sight of others if there was anyone around. When she caught up to me I waved her to pass and as she passed, I opened the door and took her by the waist and pulled her into the room.

I really didn't know what to expect from her but when her lips searched and met mine I knew I had her and she wanted me. There was no need for words as our passion for one another exploded in pure lust. My hands were all over her as I pulled up the hem of her short skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties and felt her wetness. I slipped her panties down and she kicked them off as I cupped her inserting my fingers and rubbing her clit. She trembled and moaned as her orgasm began and the walls of her pussy clenched my fingers. I held her up with one hand on her pussy and the other around her back. When she reached down and unloosened my belt and let my pants fall to the floor and then rubbed me and felt my hardness, I knew there was no turning back. I had to be inside her. As I was holding my hard cock at the ready for her swollen pussy, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. My hands went to her hips to hold her with my cock rubbing against the inviting wetness of her. As I tried to position it she suddenly pushed herself away and blurted out something like it's not safe. I wasn't really listening. It was too late for me. I was at the point of no return I had to be inside her, my balls ached with the need.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers