Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

She kept struggling and saying things I didn't understand or didn't want to hear. I griped her hips harder and held her to me as I finally hear "not safe and use condoms". I remember saying I didn't like to use condoms or something like that.

She was leaning back on some boxes struggling trying to sit up and to get me to stop when I felt the swollen head of my cock at her opening. I griped her hips harder and pulled her to me as I thrust in hard and buried myself in her. I felt her tightness around me as she moaned, sat up and tried to push me away and hold me at the same time. She wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles. She tried to keep me from thrusting while biting my neck I guess to get me to stop but I pushed her back against the boxes and continued my assault. I finally heard her say something about birth control and she wasn't safe but I didn't care. I was inside her and wouldn't stop. When I pulled her blouse free and started sucking and fondling her breasts, I felt her surrender as she dropped her arms and leaned back on the boxes and spasmed in another release. Her moans only encouraged me.

Sweat from me was dripping down on her as I spread her legs wider lifting her hips up and pounded harder into her. We were both moaning and grunting as we got closer to release. My groin was slapping against hers as I felt myself getting close, I moaned a desperate moan as I tried to hold myself still, deep inside her to keep from cumming but it was too late. I felt myself stiffen more as my cock pulsed and flexed as it pumped onto her and I pushed in deeper. Her body spasmed with mine as an orgasm rushed through her in tune with mine.

We played with each other and came several times after that in lustful love. I surprised myself when after my last release into her I ate her out. That was something I had never done before, eating cum soaked pussy. I liked it and I brought her to another orgasm. She was recovering when we heard voices that ended our escapade. We quickly dressed finally talking and quietly left the closet before we were discovered and walked to her office. She had lost my phone number and couldn't call. She wanted me to wait for her in her office as she went to clean up but I couldn't stay. I left a note on her desk with my phone number and left. She watched me go as I saw her as I walked out the door.

I am waiting for her to call, I need her to call.

Michael

Chapter 4

After reading what Michael wrote, I had to continue the story. It is to my surprise turning out to be a tell all. Some of you readers may think I was nuts to get into something like this and tell about it. I think this is something I wanted to have happen all along. You might understand as you read.

Sara

As I sat there letting the hot water relax me and the wine go to my head, I let my mind go blank. I was confused enough as it was without muddling my brain even more. I really didn't know what to do. This was Thursday, I had work tomorrow but would have the weekend free and I could spend it home alone thinking about it. Yes I thought, that's what I'll do, spend the weekend working out the solution to this problem. I can't let it mess up my work. If I keep screwing up at work, the other partners would get upset and I could wind up getting reprimanded by them. I was the junior partner and I had already screwed up my last case. I lay back, mind blank and dozed off.

Startled awake, I looked for the bottle of wine and discovered I had already drained it. I stared at it. How did that happen? When did I do that, drain it. The waters cold too, how long have I been sitting here?

I let out enough of the cool water to make room to refill with hot. I hadn't scrubbed and still needed to. I wanted another glass of wine so I got up wrapping myself in a large towel and headed to the kitchen for another bottle. I was a little tipsy but not bad for just drinking a full bottle. I uncorked this one and headed back to the bath dropping the towel by the tub and placed the bottle by it. The tub was already full to the overflow and after turning off the hot water, I tested it to make sure I wouldn't burn myself and carefully slipped back in. The water was almost unbearably hot but felt good. I reached for the bottle, filled my glass and leaned back, sipping the wine.

I thought about my problem again, wondering just what I should do. Should I call him? What would I say? Do I still want this to continue? Should I let this continue? After a while I gave up. The wine, heat from the water and this headache I was getting was making my head swim. I finally scrubbed myself and drained the water, reached for the towel and patted myself dry. Wrapping the towel around me, I grabbed the rest of the wine and headed to my bedroom thinking I'd find the solution tomorrow. I drained bottle dropped the towel from around me and slipped between the sheets.

Drinking two bottles of wine was something I hadn't done in a long time. I knew I'd wake up with a hangover. Wine sometimes did that to me after I'd had too much.

I had a fitful sleep, dreaming about him. I was tormented. My body wanted him, desired him, and needed him while my brain told me I should get rid of him. He was only careless trouble. I awoke early feeling like I had never gone to bed. My head ached, my eyes were red and blurry as I looked in the bathroom mirror trying to decided whether to go to work or not. I looked terrible. I took two aspirin and stepped into the shower and let the hot water cascade over me. It was soothing and when I finally stepped out, I felt better.

I knew what to do and would call him and tell him I never wanted to see him again. He didn't really care about me or he wouldn't have taken me at work. Besides, his refusal to use condoms only made matters worse.

Wrapping up in my towel, I walked back to my bedroom and dialed his number. He answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello Sara."

"Michael, I hesitantly blurted out, "I don't ever want to see you again, you're trouble, who in the hell are you anyway?"

"Sara, you know who I am. You have known me for a long time. Think back to your childhood, where you grew up. Do you remember the Smiths that lived down the road from your parents?"

Silence... I was thinking. What in the hell do the Smiths have to do with this.

"Sara, are you still there?"

I paused for several seconds before replying. "Yes, I remember the Smiths, what do they have to do with you and me?"

"Remember their youngest son? Do you remember his name?"

"No, ah, wait, no, no I don't remember, no wait, wasn't his name Mark or Mike or something like that."

"You don't remember Michael Smith?"

There was now silence on his end of the line.

I remembered a small pimply faced kid that lived on the next farm, still wondering where this conversation was going. I think he had been 3 years behind me in school, was a freshman when I was a senior. Still, what did this have to do with anything?

There was still silence on his end of the line.

"Are you still there?" I asked this time.

"You don't remember me? I'm that Michael."

"No, you can't be, no, no way." There was no way this guy could be that pimply faced kid. "Look, I don't know you; don't want to know you so stay away from me and my work."

"OK." The line went dead as he hung up.

I looked at the dead phone in my hand like I didn't know what it was. Who in the hell was this guy? I hung it up and dressed. I had to get to work. I'll think this through later.

After dressing, I dabbed on a little makeup to hide the growing bags under my eyes and brushed my hair. My headache that was almost gone was back. This new information was puzzling. I was having small flashbacks, back to my high school days. No, I thought, it wasn't possible, what I was thinking.

I had forgotten about it, my innocent wild side, letting the neighbor kid watch me. Hell, he was even getting into my room, going through my hamper and jacking off with my panties. No, this couldn't be. How did this guy know? Did he know everything? How much did he know?

I grabbed a quick bite, gulped a cup of coffee and ran out the door and jumped into my car. I was already late to work.

I no sooner walked through the door of my office when the phone rang. It was my mother. She was just calling to see how I've been, I hadn't chatted with her for a while. That was when the thought hit me. She had my high school yearbooks.

"Mom, do you still have my yearbooks from high school?" I asked.

"Yes, they're still in the bookcase."

Yes, I thought, now I know what to do, I would go home for the weekend and get my senior yearbook and go by the library and check out the others I would need. My weekend planned, I told her.

"Mom, I am coming home for the weekend that OK?"

"Of course dear, we haven't seen you for a while."

"OK mom, let's catch up then. I have to get a lot of work done now."

After I hung up, I piled into my work and the time passed quickly. It was soon time to head home and pack. I wanted to leave right away and hoped the town library would still be open. Fridays were a late night and I hoped to get there before it closed.

I was lucky; the library was open for another hour when I got there. I quickly found the yearbooks for my senior year and the three years following and searched the pages for Michael Smith. I quickly found him as he looked his freshman year and how he looked his senior year. I was amazed at how he had changed from the pimply faced kid I remembered to the good looking guy in his senior year, the very same guy that was fucking with me now.

I was dumbstruck, sitting there staring at his senior picture. All the memories of how I would strip in front of him teasing him, letting him watch me came flooding back. I remembered the first time I had seen him standing just outside my window. I had come home early one evening and had stripped nude and had been admiring my body in the mirror. When I started to bed and turned off the overhead light, I was standing in front of the open window. I turned on the bedside light and caught him looking in. He was easily seen as there had been no reflection of light on glass. The little pervert was just standing there and made no attempt to jump back into the shadows so as not to be seen. I don't know why I did it; perhaps it excited me to have him watching me. Anyway, I put on a show for him. I showed him everything short of having an orgasm in front of him. I did that after I got into bed and turned off the light. I heard him in the darkness jacking off and went to sleep sometime after that. After that first time I saw him watching me, I knew he was hiding in the shadows fairly regularly. I had made no effort to stop him getting in through the bathroom window either. I even let him use my soiled panties to jack off in. I knew he had to know I was sexually active. How could he not know with finding evidence in my soiled panties? I was glad I did my own laundry. It was something I couldn't let my mother do. I kept my secrets safe.

There was the one afternoon I came home early. I skipped work. I had been planning this encounter for several days, to meet Ben, my lover, at his house to spend as many hours with him as I could and was disappointed when he wasn't there. I had just entered his bed room and was was getting ready for him when he called. He said he was sorry but he couldn't make it this time. He said he would make it up to me later. That's all he said. I was a little pissed and hung around for another hour hoping his friends would possibly show up. This had happened before and as horny as I was, I was looking forward to seeing them. It was they that had shown me how responsive my body could be with multiple partners. They had awakened the primal animal instincts in me. The many multiple orgasms they made sure I had clenched it.

They didn't show up either. Very disappointed I went home. That's when I discovered the little pervert had just been in my room. I didn't know why I kept thinking of him that way, him being a little pervert. Hell he was just being a normal boy, curious about girls. I could still smell him, a young kid with raging hormones. I looked around to see what he had been rummaging through and I found the pair of panties that he had just used. He left a very large gob of sticky cum on them. That only made me hornier. I quickly stripped and got myself off with them by rubbing his cum into my puss. I was so fucking horny knowing he had been there and what he had done. It was a stupid thing for me to do but it was something I needed to do, I needed the orgasm. The way I felt at the time, if he had hidden in the closet or was still in the room, I would have let him fuck me. If I had known he was just outside the window watching, I would have asked him in. I had never actually seen him and wondered how large he was. It had always been dark when I had watched him jack off but he had always been in the shadows. As a skinny kid, I figured he was probably small. But then at that moment, that would have been OK with me.

Then there was the one night before I left home for college, when I got home late and striped in front of him, not thinking he might have been watching. I remembered it vividly like it had just been last night.

Hell it had been a hot week. The weather had been terribly hot at night. I had left the windows open, stripped and slept on top the sheets hoping for cooling breezes all week. I even rearranged the position of my bed against the windows to try to catch the breeze. It had made it even easier for him to look at me if he was out there.

That night was a full moon and I had gotten home just before midnight. I had been tired and went straight to bed after stripping and lay on top the sheets. It was too hot to cover myself. At the time I didn't even think about anyone looking at me, I was too tired and just wanted sleep. After turning off the bedside light, I noticed his shadow falling across me and knew he was just outside my window, his nose practically against it. I could see his outline through the corner of my eye.

The bright moon light shined in on me causing the sweat on my body to glisten. It was almost as if I had left a light on in the room. I lay still, wondering just what he was going to do. All thought of sleep had left me now as I watched him out of the corner of my eye. I lay still, waiting, letting him think I was going to sleep. The problem was I was getting horny knowing he could see all of me, could practically reach in and touch me, he was so close. I wanted him too but I was afraid I would scare him off so I slowly played with myself and let him watch. I wanted to know what he was going to do.

I thought he would just jack off while I played and pretended to go to sleep. I couldn't see what he was doing and was afraid to turn my head to watch him. A little while later, a small trickle of sweat from my forehead had run down into my eye, irritating it but I was afraid to move and wipe it away. I tried blinking it away and lost my concentration in watching him. That was when I noticed he had left the window and could hear scratching on the window sill of the bathroom. I knew then he was coming in.

I lay still as he entered the room and stood over the bed looking down on me. I remembered thinking it was about time as he stood there removing his shoes and shorts. His cock was standing straight out. It looked larger than I thought it would be. I wanted to touch it and wanted him inside me and I guess I was too impatient. I should have pretended to be asleep but I remembered sighing and spreading my legs. That scared him and he jumped back into the shadows. I lay still after that. I wanted to speak to him but was afraid that would scare him more. I wished I had, because he snuck out of the shadows and gathered up his shorts and shoes and left.

I was surprised I was remembering all of this and was startled out of my thoughts when the librarian spoke to me about closing up. I had been there an hour lost in thought. She asked if I wanted to check out the yearbooks but I said no, I had seen what I wanted. I thanked her and left.

I drove to my parents lost in further thought. I didn't really know what to do now. My wildness, my teasing had caught up with me. Did he know the rest of my past, Ben and his friends? I could not let that get out.

I spent the weekend quizzing my parents about the Smiths and how they were doing. They still lived on the neighboring farm. Mom and Mrs. Smith were like sisters and told each other everything. I innocently quizzed them if they had kept up with their children and where they were now. Mom filled me in on most of them, especially Michael. He had been the problem child. It had all started when he graduated into the 8th grade from grade school. He had been a mostly A & B student in grade school but when he got to be a freshman in high school, his grades started to slip. He had started sneaking around at night, they think going to a neighbor girl who was his same age that lived down the road towards town. His mom had told my mother that she had found several pairs of girl's panties hidden in his room, thought to belong to this girl. The girl had gotten pregnant later on that year and although she never told whom the father was, it was thought that Michael was the father.

I was shocked at finding this out; I knew their thinking was wrong. I knew the girl, her name was Nancy and she was somewhat of a slut. At least she had been talked about like that by the other girls in school. When I found out she was sleeping around with some of the jocks, it wasn't hard to figure out who the guy was. She had been paid to keep her mouth shut. It wasn't Michael. I knew who he was sneaking over to see. I didn't tell mom about all of this, I figured it best to just keep quiet.

Finding I needed to know more than mom could tell me, I went and visited the Smiths. They filled me in on just about everything Michael and the others had been doing and where they now lived. More information than I needed on the others but what they told me about Michael only added to my curiosity. However, the subject of Nancy never came up. He had been in a lot of trouble and somewhat of a disappointment with bad grades, fighting, running around and just being a pain in the ass. They didn't say that but that was my impression. They didn't see much of him although he seemed to have found himself and was now straightened out with a good job.

I sat in my car after visiting the Smiths thinking of how I must have antagonized and tortured him severely when I undressed and teased him so long ago. His mother had hinted that he had a crush on me for a long time. I hadn't recognized that fact when he had tried to hang around me at school and during the sports activities. He had even tried to run with me during cross country practice.

He had been just a kid that I tried to ignore. I thought he was being a pest. I could see now, I had been the cause of all his troubles, that I should have at least talked with him, maybe even hung out with him a little. Teasing and torturing him like I did was wrong, I should have let him eventually fuck me. It would have been OK. I was already sexually active and on the pill anyway.

A plan was forming in my mind. Mom and dad were going away for the next weekend and I would have the place to myself if I worked things right. Smiling at my thoughts, I drove back to my parents.

I found my mother in the kitchen.

"Mom, since you and dad are not going to be here next weekend, can I come up and stay for the weekend? I can feed the chickens and do the other chores."

"That would be great, I was going to get the Smiths do look after things. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It would be great mom, I need to get away and be by myself for a while. I'm close to burn out at work and just want some alone time here at home, you know, relive some old memories of home."

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers
1...34567...11