All Comments on 'Midnight Mischief'

by Desamy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So?

Another silly story with very little erotica. So who cares if a husband bangs his wife? Silly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice to see a story where hubby and wife get along

A welcome change from the usual cheating wife story, a catagory that Lit should consider adding by the way. As a reader I'd prefer to have the seperate catagories.

This story has great imaginative prowess and the underlying love between them is almost touchable. I really liked it!

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Write some more stories

Most readers are sick of the cheating wife/wimp husband stories that abound on Literotica.

Don't worry about a few anonymous knockers, keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot n humid

A nice sweaty story. Perfect for the current weather patterns.

Well written, punchy and just a bit naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Out of the box...

First submission and really hot & very exciting! Hope to see more...you have a talent and a passion that is felt through your words...keep it up...I am sure your stories will get even BETTER!

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Agree

As with most of the comments concerning this story, THIS is what the "Loving Wives" category should be about - not the "cheating slut/wife - wimp cuckold husband" story.

Stories like this is what I EXPECT to read about in this category.

More writing like this is what I look forward to at this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MMM! Yes!

Hot Married Sex Fantasy! MORE! MORE! MORE!

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
A very good story

It is nice change of pace to have a story with a loving couple in it. A lot of us are tired of the slut, wimp and cuckold stories. NO MORE WIMPS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Run away, run away! ;)

Well paced and v. naughty! An auspicious beginning to a hopefully long and wet career :P

I'm looking out for the next one! What will it be.. ;)

Wayne ExtremeWayne Extremeover 19 years ago
Faithful Wife

One thing that I'm really sick of seeing on Literotica are the cheating wives stories, they just aren't interesting in the least bit. Keep up the good work.

Kiss MeKiss Meover 19 years ago
Very Descriptive

Lovely use of imagery, well written and enjoyable. Please write more.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
wonderfully written!

Hey you!

very well structured story. the fantasy is hot hot hot. the description of her handling herself is beautiful.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yummy

Wonderfully warm and loving story. Its obvious that you have experianced these feelings. Your lover is sure to be the big benifactor here.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Delicious and Dreamy

Sweet, succinct, and nicely closed, this is a lovely piece with a luscious, sensual feel to it. It's a great example of a "snapshot" of an erotic moment that communicates its power swiftly but without being simplistic or rushed. Lovely work and a delightful read.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Wow!!

You did a brilliant job describing her thoughts, and switching from what she was doing, back to her fantasy.

Great job, and don't let this be your last!! ;-)

normiquenormiqueover 19 years ago
MIDNIGHT MISCHIEF

Very nicely written!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Shaun best hurry home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous