Mindy's Unfortunate Cab Ride

Story Info
Mindy gets into the wrong taxi.
2.4k words
3.88
116.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dauq
dauq
25 Followers

"Taxi! Taxi!" Mindy cried out, her hand raised in the air waving back and forth. "Taxi!"

It was no use, Mindy looked at her watch. "I'm never going to make it to the hotel, it's already eight," she said to herself.

Darkness began to settle in as Mindy looked around, she had only seen one taxi in the last hour and she was getting nervous. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw something, someone, but she couldn't be sure.

"Hello?" she called out, but there was no answer.

Slowly she began to walk down the darkened sidewalk, her briefcase pulled close to her more for her comfort than safety. She paused as he walked towards a small alley, a cat jumped in front of her.

"At least you're not black," she said to the calico. "The last thing I need tonight is a black cat jumping in front of me."

Talking made her feel better. She continued to walk on apprehensively. She paused as she got to the next corner and looked for any signs of life. It was an uncommonly still night, no traffic, no lights, no people.

"What kind of city is this?" she mumbled to no one. "I mean where is everyone?"

She quick covered her eyes as a flash of light from an oncoming care shone on her. She peeked through her fingers and saw the distinctive yellow and black checker pattern on the car. A taxi.

"Thank god!" she called out, waving her hands in the air to hail the cab.

The taxi slowed as it approached her, the driver pulled down the window.

"Do you need a lift?" the driver peered out at her. He was roughly shaven and smelled of whiskey, his dark black hair shadowed with bits of gray. "Lady?"

Mindy looked in the cab but was unable to talk. Something felt funny, but she was so relieved to see a cab, a way home.

"I'm sorry," Mindy finally snapped out of it, "I, can you take me to the Grand hotel?"

"Sure, hop in," the familiar click of the doors unlocking greeted Mindy as she reached out to pull up the rear passenger side door handle.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you," Mindy started, "I can't believe this city, no cabs, no people, nothing."

The cab driver nodded in agreement, slowly pulling the car forward.

"I mean, I saw one cab but it wouldn't stop. Where I come from cabs are everywhere, here I've only seen two," she continued, talking to calm herself.

"Ever since a cab driver got beaten a couple of months ago," she felt the cab drivers eyes looking up at her in his rear view mirror, "no one has wanted to pick up any fares."

Mindy nodded in acknowledgement and looked out the window as the streets passed by.

After about five minutes she looked up at the driver. "Are you sure we're going to right direction?"

The cab driver just looked up at her through the rear view window again and nodded yes as he slowed the car down in front of a dark warehouse.

"Yes, I'm sure," he said as Mindy heard the click of the car locks go down. She hesitantly pulled her briefcase over her chest.

"What are you doing?" Mindy asked nervously. "This isn't my hotel."

The driver pulled up the lock on his door and opened it, slowly stepping out and closing the door behind him. He looked back at her and turned his head to let out a high pitched whistle.

Two men came out of the warehouse and waved before slowly approaching the cab driver. Mindy felt her stomach flutter as she slowly reached out for the lock on the door, it wouldn't budge.

She didn't know what to think as she watched the tree men conversing. One of the men was carrying an envelope and he handed it to her driver. She saw the other man shaking his head no, but couldn't hear what they were saying.

The man with the envelope was big, at least six feet tall, she thought. The other one was a little smaller but he looked stronger. Both of them towered over the cab driver, both of them looked much younger.

She heard the doors click open but was afraid to make a sudden move for the door, what if they caught her? She watched them slowly approach the car, the taller man looking right at her and grinning.

"She's cute," the shorter man said to her driver, "I'm sorry I disagreed with you."

The driver walked to his door and slowly opened it, crawling in he sat down.

"Here you are, the Grand hotel," the driver laughed, opening his envelope and counting the bills. "I hope you have a pleasant visit."

Suddenly the men were outside both read doors. She looked at her driver and then the men.

"Please let me go," she pleaded, "I want to go to my hotel."

The door closest to her opened and the taller man reached inside and firmly grabbed her arm.

"Come with me," he said.

Mindy felt her stomach wrench, as the man pulled her out of the car and lifted her by her arm. He was so strong, she tried to fight but to no avail.

"Please," she screamed, "let me go."

No one could hear her.

The cab driver nodded, then pressed the gas, and peeled out of the parking lot. Mindy struggled against the firm grasp.

"You're a wild one," the shorter man said as he approached her and rubbed his hand down her cheek. "I think you're going to be a lot of fun."

She felt her body trembling as his hand touched her. The taller man was now twisting her arm tightly against her back sending shooting pain through to her shoulder.

"Please don't hurt me," Mindy pleaded, a tear slowly dripping down her cheek. "Please."

"Then you do exactly what you're told," the taller man let his grasp go slightly and led her towards the warehouse door.

Mindy reluctantly moved forward, her mind was racing. "What could she do? How could she get out of this?" she wondered.

"I have money, in my briefcase, please take it and let me go," Mindy pleaded. "I won't tell anyone, I promise, please."

The shorter man laughed as he slid the warehouse door open.

"You're not going anywhere honey," he commented helping the taller man toss her into the small dark room.

She stumbled and fell to her knees, her nylons ripping up her thigh. She let out a sob as she heard the door behind her close, the click of the lock echoing through the small room.

The shorter man looked down at her and slowly walked around to her face, reaching his hand down he caressed her cheeks before slowly moving his hands down to grasp her neck and pull her chin up.

"Look at me," he said forcefully, "if you do anything I don't like you will regret it. Now take off your clothes."

Mindy felt her body tense as his words echoed off the wall. Slowly, as the man let his grasp of her chin go she looked around the room.

"I said take them off," he reached down and slapped her face. "Now!"

Mindy stood up, the heat of the slap radiating from her cheek. Looking away she reached her fingers down to her blouse and started unbuttoning the buttons on at a time.

"You're not going fast enough," Mindy recoiled afraid of another slap as the shorter man got closer to her.

"I'll help," he reached his hands out and forcefully ripped all the remaining buttons off of her shirt and pulled it down. "That's better."

Mindy gasp, the cool air and the sudden exposure filled her skin with goose pimples. She looked up at the man and reached down to her skirt and quickly unzipped it, dropping it to the ground. Her hands reached out to cover her breasts and hips.

"All of them," he commanded.

Mindy looked at the taller man and he nodded. She felt her body shaking uncontrollably as she reached behind her back and slowly unhooked her bra, dropping it to her elbows and then the floor. She felt her rose colored nipples hardening to little dots.

She reached down and slid her fingers under the elastic of her nylons and slid them down her thighs to the floor. Immediately moving her hands and arms to cover her private parts she felt her knees falter and she slowly slid to the floor.

"That's nice," the taller man looked at his friend.

The shorter man walked over to her and slowly lowered a hand down to her breasts, massaging one he slide his other hand to his zipper.

"These aren't very big," he looked down at her and slowly slide his cock out of his pants. He glided closer to her and rubbed his cock against her face. She felt his hand reach back behind her head to turn it towards him.

"Open up," he looked down at her as he rubbed his cock against her lips. "It's supper time."

Mindy looked up at the man with piercing eyes, she felt the heat of his cock pressing against her mouth. Slowly she opened it and let him inside her. His cock stiffened almost immediately in her mouth. She felt her jaw forced open as he tried to feed it in deeper and deeper. It was so big she could barely fit it in.

She felt her body gagging uncontrollably as the cock moved deeper into her throat, her saliva dripping down her chin she tried to gasp for air. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

She saw the taller man slowly slide his pants and underwear down to the floor. She watched him as he stroked his cock which she could believe was bigger than the one she was already having problems with.

"Mmm, honey, you feel so good," the shorter man slid his cock deeper into her throat making her gag again.

The taller man approached her, his hand rubbing her breasts from behind her. "Get on your hands an knees," he commanded.

Mindy started to sob uncontrollably as she turned her body and got down on all fours. She felt the taller man pressing his cock against her lips. "How could I be getting wet," she sobbed to herself as she felt her lips moisten against his shaft.

The shorter man pulled her hair back raising her head to his cock.

"I want to hear you bark like a dog," he looked into her eyes.

Mindy started crying as he pulled her hair tighter. She looked up at him and slowly let out a quiet "Woof."

His grip on her hair tightened and she responded with a full fledged bark. She felt the taller man behind her slowly pulling her hips closer to his cock, the heat radiating through her walls.

The shorter man reached out to the wall and pulled down dog collar and slid it around her neck.

"Now there we go, you're a full fledged bitch now," he laughed as he attached a chain to her collar.

She gasped as she felt the taller mans cock slide up towards her anus and press into her.

"He sweetie," he reached his hands around to cup both of her breasts, relax or this might hurt. With that he slowly pressed his cock back and forth against her ass until it finally burst through.

Mindy cried out in pain as she felt the walls of her ass pressing wider and wider. "Oh my god," she cried, "you're hurting me."

The shorter man moved in front of her and raised her head to his cock and forced it inside of her.

"That will keep her quiet," he looked to his friend and he pulled her head back and forth over his cock.

Mindy felt her body wobbling as the pain from the taller man's huge cock pressed all the way inside of her. She tried to pull away but each time he pulled himself deeper and deeper inside, her walls tearing with each thrust.

Her body was almost unable to take anymore when she felt him slowly pull out of her. Reaching out her grabbed her hair and turned her around. She felt her neck catch as the chain had reached its limit.

She looked at the taller man who was now on his knees in front of her. He slowly turned around, his ass facing her he parted his cheeks.

"Be a good little doggy and lick it," he looked back at his friend who was slowly sliding behind her.

Mindy felt her body shaking as she slowly moved her head up to his ass. She reached her tongue out and gently pressed it towards his anus. His hand reached around his back and pulled her head deeper.

Mindy felt her thighs shaking as the shorter man slowly pulled her hips over his cock. Her walls now soaking with moisture, he slid easily in between her lips and then deep inside of her.

"Now that's my little cunt," he moaned as she felt his hot cock stiffening inside of her body, pressing against her belly.

The taller man turned around and, pressing his hand behind her head pulled her mouth over his cock. She gagged at the bitter taste from her ass and his juices combining. Slowly he fed her his cock until she felt her nose tickling against his pubic hair.

"Oh yes," the she heard the shorter man moan, his hot cock stiffening and pulsing inside of her.

Slowly the taller man eased his cock out of mouth until only the tip remained. He too was stiff and pulsing in her mouth. She felt the hold of the collar tightening on her neck as he reached out for the chain.

"Oh fuck," she heard the shorter man moan, "you feel so good." She felt his cock stiffen tightly against her belly and then the hot juice shooting inside of her.

"Mmm, you like it don't you bitch," the taller man moaned out, his hot juice pumping into her mouth and coating her tongue and cheeks. She swallowed repeatedly, the juices sticking to the back of her throat.

The shorter man slowly softened inside of her before he pulled himself out.

"You were so excited," he moaned in her ear, "don't think I didn't feel out wet you were."

Mindy felt her body trembling as his fingers reached down and rubbed her nipples, his now soft shaft tickling against her clit.

The taller man pulled himself out of her mouth.

"You are going to be a great little pet," he groaned as he reached out to pat her on the head.

dauq
dauq
25 Followers