Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked down at her fingers and gently separated them. She took one finger into her mouth and gently sucked it between her lips, turning her eyes to watch me. My arms were trembling and I felt another twitch. Abrielle moaned softly. Dawn repeated the steps with each finger, moaning herself as she sucked them clean.

They kissed again, tongues entwined as Dawn took, and rested Abrielles hand on her hip. Abrielle so looked like the inexperienced girl being taken by the other more aggressive one. This didn't help. Then I heard Katherine laugh.

"Ok, girls, you're getting me excited. Stop a moment."

The girls parted as Katherine stepped up to the cross directly in front of me. She looked down and noticed a small bulge. I had grown a little uncontrollably, but I was not at a full erection.

Her eyes came back up first as she smiled, then she lifted her head to look straight at me again.

"Watching the girls excited you, didn't it, love?"

She touched my arms. She could tell I was trembling.

"Yes, My Lady, it did." I gasped.

I heard one of the girls giggle.

"But it seems you managed to keep a full erection down. Very nice; I'm impressed. Now I think we'll see where you stand."

She put her hand gently against my face and winked. She turned, walked back to the chair and sat down.

"Girls, step two."

I didn't know what step two was, but I pretty sure I wouldn't pass this one.

Dawn was the first up to the cross and Abrielle was close behind. Dawn got right by my face and gently placed the hot palm of her right hand flat against my chest. As she spoke, I could smell Abrielle again on her breath.

"Mmmmm... remember this, Dev? We get to touch you now. You remember how much I love to touch you, to tease you, don't you? I love to see you get hard. You're so big when you're hard."

Dawn had turned up her sultry voice, but it could have been her own excitement. She really did love teasing the male subs, and she was so good at it. I twitched quickly this time as I also felt Abrielles hand moving on my thigh. Dawn grinned evilly as her warm hand began roaming my chest, fingers teasing across my nipples. She put her hands on my hips and moved her head downward, eyes locked with mine as she flicked a nipple with her tongue. I flinched and a small moan escaped my lips. Abrielle was on one knee now; both of her hands were on my thigh, front and back, caressing up to my crotch and back down, but not touching me there.

Dawn licked my nipple with her tongue flat against it. That was it. I felt my knees grow weak and my erection grow hard. Dawn knew it was happening, I suspected she could feel it. She nibbled at the nipple and switched to the other quickly, repeating the same process. Abrielle reached across, putting the back of her hand against the inner thigh of my other leg and began roaming softly upward again.

I think Dawn knew it was almost over. She took Abrielles hand and helped her up. She motioned her head toward me and went for my neck Abrielle followed suit on the other side. Abrielle watched as Dawn extended her tongue just above my collarbone and started licking up my neck to my ear. Abrielle giggled and did the same. If I hadn't been tied to the cross, I would have fallen. I now had a raging erection as they licked my ears, probing them. Dawn put her hand on my chest, searching out my hard nipple. She was going to get all she could out of this before....

"Ok, girls. We see where he stands now."

Dawn took one more little tongue plunge into my ear and whispered "Lucky it wasn't for a long tease this time."

She winked as her and Abrielle stepped away.

Katherine stood in front of me again. She looked into my eyes, then looked down slowly at my fully bulging loincloth and smiled. She looked back into my eyes, tossing her beautiful hair back over her shoulders.

"I think this was a little unfair."

She turned and smiled playfully at Dawn.

"I underestimated Anne's little girl. She's effective... Abrielle would have taken her time; she would have explored you more before pushing you."

I saw Abrielle smile and blush. Katherine looked back at me.

"In light of the circumstances, I think you did very well, love!" she said smiling.

She turned and stepped away, then turned again.

"Abrielle and I must go. I will place a card in your shirt pocket on the way out. It will have our address and phone number on it. You can make it next Friday by 8:00 I assume?"

My heart raced. She wanted me over to her home!

"Yes, My Lady, I can be there!"

"If you can't make it, call me and tell my why," She stepped closer again, "and love, if I am not satisfied with your reason, you will not call the number again, nor will you ever visit. Is that understood?"

Her tone was serious. I knew she meant it. I decided then that nothing would stop me.

"Yes, My Lady, I understand."

She smiled and winked and began to walk away. Abrielle ran up and kissed me on the cheek with a wild little look of excitement in her eyes, then joined her Mistress. In my excitement, I had almost forgotten.

"My Lady?"

She stopped and turned. I looked up at the restraints on my wrists.

She looked up and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, those? You'll have to discuss those with Lady Anne. She asked if I would leave you there when I was done."

I blinked as she turned and left. I looked around and I couldn't see Lady Anne. But it didn't take long. Dawn and another sub approached the cross. Dawn switched her hip to one side, tossed her long red hair over her shoulders, folded her arms and looked up at me with her evil little smile.

"Hi baby... I'm back. You remember Kelly, don't you?"

I grinned weakly. Indeed I did. Lady Anne came through the doorway and sat in the same chair Katherine was in. She crossed her legs and smiled. It was obvious I wasn't coming down from the cross for at least an hour, and this erection would be begging for mercy. I flexed my hands and braced as the two subs approached me.

-- Introduction to My Lady's home.

I was anxious all week. Even when I was on calls, I was distracted. I couldn't keep my mind on the task at hand. Now it was Friday night, I was showered and ready to go, and it was only 5:30. Katherine was only about 30 miles from me.

Nothing could ease my impatience. In an effort to assure my timely departure, I felt I had exhausted everything to do. After I grew weary of pacing the floor, I watched TV. Well, I'll say I "looked" at the TV, I was too distracted to watch it. Finally, I checked my watch and it was 7:40. If I left now, I would probably be there early, but at least I would be on time. I could wait in the car.

Palms sweaty, heart racing, I put my suitcase in the trunk, started the car and headed out. My mind wandered over the possibilities of this night and it made the time go quickly. Her place was only difficult to find because it was not visible from the road. If I hadn't seen her mailbox, I would have passed right by it. I turned into the driveway. All I saw ahead of me was a line of trees. I followed the driveway through them. As I continued, lights came on ahead of me, along the sides of the driveway. Of course, I realized this may not have been simply automatic light activation. Many of these detectors also notified the homeowner that someone was arriving. She may now have been aware of my early arrival.

I saw the clearing ahead and lights in front of a quite large Victorian-style home. As I cleared the trees, I noticed the driveway split right and left, leading up to the front of the house. The property was beautiful. In the middle of the circle was green grass and an array of colorful flowers. The house was white, with light green trim. There was a light green awning over the door, braced by two large white posts.

As I reached the front of the house, I noticed notches cut into the grass, obviously made for parking places. I backed into one of the spaces and checked my watch;15 more minutes. I looked over the front of the house. There was another array of flowers across the entire front. If the girls were taking care of these, they were doing a fantastic job.

Again, there I was, sitting there looking at my watch every 10 minutes, and only one minute would go by.

Finally, at 7:55, I stepped from the car and closed the door. My stomach was in knots. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk, took a deep breath and headed for the door. As I reached up for the knocker, the door opened, and there stood Abrielle. She was wearing a white sundress, about to her knees. She looked less like the schoolgirl and more like a woman than the last time I saw her. Her blonde hair was still as curly and fresh as the last time.

"I thought you were NEVER going to get out of that car!" she whispered a bit loudly.

"I wasn't sure if you knew I was here yet!" I responded in like voice.

She pulled me in and closed the door. She was obviously happy to see me, as her smile beamed enough to bring out a smile on my own face.

"Mistress knows you're here. She'll be downstairs in a moment. Come with me."

We stepped out of the small hallway and into a huge living room. There was a carpeted spiral staircase that led upstairs with hallways on either side at the top. She led me past the stairs and into a study.

"Stand right here."

I was standing next to a table and chairs. I set my suitcase down next to me as Abrielle slipped away through a door without another word.

I stood there nervously, heart pounding in the silence as I looked around. Katherine had a lot of books; a whole wall of them. I couldn't see their titles from where I stood, but there must have been over a thousand there. The curtains on the windows appeared to be red velvet, hung to each side and tied in the middle. The floor here was dark hardwood, as opposed to the plush carpeting that was in the living room. There was a large white marble fireplace, carved in intricate design around the outer edge, with a fire going and a large circular rug in front of it. It smelled like she was burning cherry wood. The only sound I heard was the soft occasional popping of the wood.

"You didn't have to wait in the car, love. You could have come in when you arrived."

Katherine had come in from the living room and I hadn't heard her heels until she reached the study floor, at the same time she began talking. I turned and kneeled as she approached, lowering my head. In the only glance I had, I saw she was wearing a business suit with a mid-length skirt. As she stepped in front of me, I noticed she had black high heels and beige stockings.

"Good evening, My Lady."

"Very good love, and good evening. You may stand."

I stood and was graced by her penetrating dark eyes once more. I noticed immediately that her hair was up. She had a drink of some kind in one hand and she offered me her other. I bowed, took it in my own and kissed it gently. When I looked back up, she was smiling wider. She walked around me and sat down in one of the chairs at the table. She pointed to the one closest to her.

"Please join me, Devoue."

I took the seat. I was a perplexed, as this was a little informal. The confusion was apparently showing.

"Don't get used to this love, it is only until you get acquainted with the house tonight."

She sat down her drink, linked her fingers together on the table and locked her eyes on mine once more.

"You were timely, love. I like that. You certainly do not lack proper manners. I'm impressed. You've been taught well."

She glanced at the suitcase. "I assume you brought enough for at least a few days?"

"Yes, My Lady. I thought since I would be working... at least at the beginning, I could stop at my apartment if I needed something."

"Very well, your room will be in the same hall as the girls. I don't expect playful visits to the other rooms by anyone without my knowledge and permission. Is this understood?"

"Yes, My Lady."

She reached for a manila folder on the table and slid it over to me.

"These are my rules. You will look these over later. You must let me know if you have issues with these rules before you retire."

It was a strange feeling. She was very serious, yet friendly in her tone. Her eyes only appeared to be watching for acknowledgement.

"Yes, My Lady."

I reached for the folder, and she placed her hand on it.

"Have you eaten yet, love?"

I blinked. In all my preparations to leave, it was the one thing I hadn't done. I felt a little silly, but I replied honestly.

"No, My Lady, I forgot."

She smiled again.

"Good, then first we will get the introductions out of the way, and then we will eat. You can review these with the girls afterward."

She stood and moved toward the fireplace. I stood immediately, lowering my eyes to the floor. She walked around a large cushioned chair to a stand table. She pushed a button on a small beige box, obviously an intercom.

"Girls, please join us."

She stepped away from the chair and came back closer to the table.

"Devoue love, while you are in my house, you may look up once I address you and continue until I take leave of you."

I looked up once more. "Yes, My Lady".

I heard whispering and giggling as the girls grew closer, but silence as the door opened. Abrielle entered first, obviously followed by Leiko, then Adrianna. They came close to the table and lined up next to each other, eyes lowered. Abrielle and Adrianna appeared to be close to the same age. Leiko looked to be a bit younger, but then, I always had difficulty determining the age of Asians.

"Yes, Mistress?"

She walked behind the girls and touched each ones shoulder, as she introduced them.

"Devoue, you have met Abrielle, this is Leiko and this is Adrianna."

She walked over to the table.

"Girls, this is Devoue."

As Lady Katherine had said, at that point they all looked up, except for Leiko.

Leiko had beautiful black hair, carefully held in place atop her head by what appeared to be chopsticks. She was wearing an amazing printed red and black silk flowered yukata, the hem just above her slippers. She stepped toward me, looked up, smiled, curtseyed slightly and stepped back. I politely returned the curtsey with a bow.

Adrianna was wearing a white blouse and blue pleated skirt; almost making her look a bit school-girlish. Her hair was dark brown and in very small, tight curls just past her shoulders. Her extremely dark brown eyes and skin tone made me think she may have been of Spanish origin. She also stepped forward, curtseyed and smiled. But there was a different look in her eyes. Almost like that of Abrielles at the club when she was approaching me at the cross. I bowed in return as she kept her stare and stepped back. Indeed, she had that look that easily made her appear to be the tease Abrielle had described.

"I'm glad to meet you all"

They all smiled and mumbled something about it being good to meet me as well.

Katherine rolled her eyes at the girls and shook her head.

"Adrianna, is the table ready?"

"Yes, Mistress, it is."

Katherine picked up the folder and handed it to me. "Then we should go to dinner. Follow me, Devoue."

"Yes, My Lady." I replied, following behind her.

We walked from the study through the door Abrielle had previously disappeared through. We took a short, turning hall that led out into a large dining room. The dining room had the same style curtains on the windows as the front room. There was a large, double-pedestal, dark hardwood table in the center of the room. The chairs were tan-upholstered front, back and seats. There were three candelabras with red candles down center of the table. It was elegantly set with white printed china and all the silverware (I really never got the knack of more than three pieces of silverware).

The room was lit by lamps on the walls that almost looked like oil lamps, but you could tell by the brightness they were electric. There was a chandelier high above the table as well.

I was taken from my observations by her voice.

"You will sit here, Devoue."

I stood at Katherines left side with Abrielle to my right. Across from me was to be Adrianna and directly across from Abrielle was Leiko. We all waited as Katherine picked up her napkin and popped it open. She folded it in half and set it carefully on the table. She looked at me and smiled. Another test I had passed. I never sat down before my Mistresses, anywhere.

She sat down, once again picked up the napkin and placed it on her lap. I almost missed this one. No one else was moving, so I stood fast.

Without looking up, she smiled once more.

"You may all be seated."

As we sat down, Adrianna came out with a cart containing several trays. She took a tray and set it next to Katherine, removing the cover, displaying neatly sliced, delicious looking turkey.

"Mistress."

Katherine moved the tray closer and took what she wanted, then smiled and nodded at Adrianna, who covered the tray and set it carefully back on the cart. These steps were repeated with each entrée. Adrianna then moved to each of us and offered the same service. Again, no one ate until Katherine started, but I had noticed that Katherine had waited until we were all served, which was something I wasn't used to. Even Adrianna had sat down and prepared her own plate.

It was a quiet dinner, as no one spoke a word. When Katherine was finished, she stood and everyone stood with her.

"Excellent as usual, Adrianna, dear."

She turned and looked at me.

"You learn quickly, Devoue. I believe with your prior training, you will fit in well here. Please help the girls when you are all done. I am going to the study, and Devoue, you will join me there at 10:00."

With that, she turned and left the room. Everyone sat down again and continued eating. It was quiet for a moment.

"You were right... he's cute."

It was Adrianna who broke the silence. I looked over at her. She smiled an evil little smile.

"And sexy, too!"

Leiko was taking a drink, and I thought was going to pass her water through her nose.

"Adrianna! Wow! He just GOT here!" Abrielle laughed.

Adriannas smile only diminished a bit.

"Sorry, Dev.... I shouldn't be so bold..."

I started to reply.

"That's ok, I appreciate..."

"...yet" she quickly said.

Abrielle snickered at her.

"Dev, her bark is worse than her bite, really. She's teasing you." Abrielle smiled.

Leiko looked up and also smiled.

"Well, he IS attractive."

Abrielle winked at me.

"That he is!"

"Well thank you." I replied, blushing.

We finished and I helped the girls clean off the table and then with the dishes.

"Do you like the Mistresses house so far, Dev? We're supposed to show you around when we're done." Adrianna asked.

"It's beautiful... and HUGE" I replied.

"Wait until you see the upstairs!" Abrielle said.

Adrianna turned away from us putting a dish in the cupboard.

"Wait until he sees the dungeon." she muttered under her breath.

Abrielle sighed.

"She's teasing again. We call it the play room, Mistress doesn't like the term "dungeon"," she said as she turned to Adrianna, "and besides, he has seen everything, remember? He's been to private clubs before."

Adrianna only smiled and continued working. She had done her job, though, as the thoughts of this "play room" ran through my mind.

When we were done, Abrielle took my hand. I snatched up my folder from a shelf as she dragged me from the kitchen.

"Let's go!"

The other girls followed behind us as we left the kitchen from the opposite way we had entered. We went up a staircase to the second floor. The door upstairs opened to a dimly lit, long carpeted hallway. Decorating the sides were small tables, mirrors and paintings. There were rooms spaced unevenly down the hall. Abrielle turned the lights up using a dimmer switch.

123456...9