Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned slightly as if to leave, then stopped and her lips formed a small smile.

"Tomorrow afternoon, we will have Devoue sample our exquisite furniture here in the play room. Good night, girls... and Devoue."

We all said goodnight and lowered our heads as she left the room.

I was a wreck. The equipment had me so worked up that I was still trembling with excitement and small bit of hesitation, running my fingers across my thumbs nervously.

Adrianna had snuck up right behind me and her lips were near my ear.

"Oooooooooo, I can hardly wait!"

I flinched, Abrielle giggled.

"You'll love it, Dev, really!" Abrielle laughed.

I took a final look around.

"Oh, I think I will." I replied nervously.

We went back to our rooms. The girls were whispering amongst themselves along the way, smiling and waving at me innocently. Boy had I seen that before... just before I wound up strapped to a table, usually.

"Good night, Dev." Abrielle and the girls all said as I entered my room. I bid them goodnight.

My suitcase was at the foot of the bed. I turned on the night stand light and turned off the overhead. I found the clock in the drawer that Katherine referred to and set it up on the nightstand. I got undressed and went to bed. It took me some time to unwind enough to go to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

--A Day in The Life.....

The nice thing about being an independent computer consultant was that I could sleep in more often than not (because I set my own hours), but surprises were about to start happening.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead!"

I was jostled awake by Abrielle. The sunlight poured through my window. I opened eyes as far as I could. She was wearing a terrycloth robe.

"Geeeeeez! Did I do something wrong, "Mistress"" I gasped sarcastically, squinting.

Abrielle giggled.

"Silly! It's time to get up! We have to check the chore list! You have..." she looked at the clock on the night stand, "35 minutes!"

With that, she smiled, walked to the door, looked back in, smiled again, waved and left, closing the door.

I shook the sleep from my head and got up. I took my robe and toiletries from my suitcase and headed toward the bathrooms. I opened one. The water was running in one of the showers. From the silhouette in the glass door, I could tell it was Leiko.

I closed the door quietly and went to the one across the hall. Abrielle was already in the shower and there stood Adrianna, stark naked, drying off. I blushed badly, took my eyes off her body and looked at her face.

"Oh, geeez.. Sorry!"

I slammed the door. I heard her laughing. I stuck my head in the other bathroom and asked Leiko how long she might be.

"There's another shower in here, Devoue."

I looked in, seeing she was still in the one shower. I really didn't have time to wait in order to keep the schedule, so I grabbed a clean towel from the cabinet. I moved to the other shower, hung the towel over the door, dropped my robe and jumped in, closing the door quickly.

I began to shower. When I was almost done, still rinsing my hair, I thought I heard something. I pulled my head from the cascading water. Indeed, I had heard something. All of the girls were in the bathroom, talking about things and laughing. I continued my shower, hoping they would leave soon. No such luck; when I finished, they were still there. I took a deep breath and grabbed for the towel. It was gone. I looked over the top of the shower door, trying to keep a side profile to the glass. They were all getting dressed. Adrianna had my towel slung over her shoulder, and my robe was moved to the bench. She was sitting, tying her shoes as they were saying something about the gardener.

"Ahem... excuse me... I think I need that?"

They stopped and looked at the towel. Adrianna looked up at me and blinked.

"Oh... sorry, here!" Adrianna said calmly.

She held the towel out. First, she was sitting down, and second, she was about 3 feet from the door. Abrielle was the only one struggling to keep a straight face.

"Ummm.. don't you think I should have it in here?"

Adrianna shrugged, "But it's right here!"

Now being naked in front of people was not that unusual to me because of my experience in the clubs, but somehow this was different. I stood there looking at the towel and finally reached over the top of the door in her direction. She saw my hand, but kept holding out the towel where it was. She turned back to the others and they all started talking again.

"So what did he say?"

"He said it wasn't his job and that he would talk to Mistress about it"

They all giggled.

I sighed.

"I guess you're trying to say I have to come out and get it."

They all turned and looked at me again. Adrianna shrugged again now obviously stifling a grin.

"Well, unless you want to just stand in there and air dry," she looked at her watch, gritted her teeth and shook her head, "I don't think you have time for that though, 15 minutes."

I sighed, opened the door and took three steps toward her. Everyone smiled at me as I walked naked in their direction. I reached for the towel and Leiko grabbed it from Adrianna. She was dressed in another silver and red printed yukata. She put the towel behind her back and walked up standing directly in front of me. I had never seen Asian eyes up this close, but they were penetrating.

"Say... please." She said.

Her eyes darted about my face for a second and then back into my eyes. I was hesitating. Wasn't this considered play? Could she do this here? She looked at Adriannas watch, then back into my eyes.

"12 minutes!"

She kept her gaze at me and dragged one long fingernail down the side of my neck with a firm pressure. I gasped slightly, and surprisingly, I felt an erection coming on in the single stroke of her nail . She smiled.

"I almost forgot just how easy boys are." She smiled as she traced the same path upward, and my erection grew.

"We could stand here, I'll change my patterns and make you cum right here... but then, we are dressed and would meet in the kitchen on time. You, on the other hand, will have to clean yourself up again and get dressed. You'll surely be late."

I heard Abrielle "mmf". I could tell out of the corner of my eye that she had her hand over her mouth.

"Please..." I gasped.

"Please what?" she said as she trailed her nail once more down the same path as my erection grew even harder. No longer was my embarrassment as much for my nakedness as for what she was doing to me.

"Please may I have my towel, Leiko!" I blurted out, as I realized she could probably make good on what she said.

She smiled and handed me my towel. I was fully erect by this time. I turned to step back into the shower to dry off when I felt her hand on my shoulder. She brought her lips close to my ear. Her sexy Asian accent sent a shiver down my spine. "We are going to have a lot of fun with you, Dev. I like the way you behave. Resistance... broken down by passion and fear arouses me." I stepped into the shower and started drying off what wasn't already dry from standing there.

They left the room, giggling softly, Adrianna piped out "Niiiiiice body there, Dev. Look forward to seeing it in action!"

Ok, now I knew the other side of Leiko... indeed she was a switch; a switch with extraordinary talent that I had never seen before. What was that she had done with her fingernail that made me respond in that way? What kind of skill was that? What kind of training did that take?

I ran back to my room, grabbed clothes from my suitcase and got dressed and brushed my hair. I ran down to the kitchen just making the deadline. Mistress Katherine wasn't there.

"Whew" I exhaled.

"Nice to see you Dev," quipped Adrianna, "what took you so long?"

"Where's your...." I started.

"Mistress?" Leiko replied quickly and sweetly as she was the day before. "She is rarely here before breakfast is prepared. We are all a little early."

It was a setup all along. I didn't have to be down in 35 minutes. I gave a big sigh and looked at them. They all looked up innocently; Abrielle pointed to the wall. I looked over and saw the schedule. My name was on the list to help clean certain rooms and help with the table at the three meals and the dishes. Adrianna gave me a pouty little look.

"Would you help me make breakfast?"

The other two giggled. She realized I was aware I had been tricked. Now she was playing me to see if I would help anyway. I looked at the list.

"It says here, I am supposed to set and clear the tables."

"We'll take care of that, Dev!" Abrielle said as she and Leiko headed out toward the dining room.

I sighed and looked at Adrianna.

"I hate to tell you, but I can't cook... and I'm not preparing Lady Katherines breakfast.

She smiled again. "I don't expect you to, Dev, just help me!"

I helped her with breakfast (without cooking). When we were done, Abrielle went to Katherine's room to let her know breakfast was ready.

Adrianna sent me out to the table with the others. We all stood where we were the night before. Katherine came to the table wearing a beautiful silk floor-length flowered robe, opened teasingly low, revealing the sides of her breasts. As she grew closer, we lowered our heads. The procedure and meal went exactly as it did the night before, in silence. And Adriannas expert cooking was delicious.

Katherine stood and we did as well.

"Excellent, Adrianna. Devoue, did you see the schedule?"

"Yes, My Lady"

"Any conflicts?"

"Not on the weekend, My Lady. Most of my work is done during the week"

"Good. You will let me know if any conflicts arise."

"Yes, My Lady."

"Finish cleaning up then. Girls, show Devoue his duties as well as the remainder of the house and property. I will meet with you all at 10:00 in the study."

"Yes, Mistress." They all chimed in.

We proceeded to clear the table, do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. The girls would whisper, look at me and giggle.

"That's not polite, you know." I grinned.

They giggled and the whispering just got softer.

When all was done, the girls and I agreed to meet by 9:00 at the tool shed in the yard for my tour. Then all started going their separate ways. I stopped Abrielle.

"May I talk to you a second?"

"Sure!"

I pulled her to the side and asked her, "Is it going to always be like this? What have I done wrong? Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all."

Her jaw dropped open. She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me down to the den.

"What the heck are you talking about?" she asked blinking.

"The way I'm being treated! I'm not being talked to, only laughed at and embarrassed! Maybe I don't belong here?"

Her face changed from one of confusion to one of dismay.

"Dev, you're new. We're playing with you; we're not trying to hurt you. If you're that sensitive, you may want to reconsider being here."

Her solemn look and serious tone that I had never seen before struck me right through the heart. I sighed. She reached over with her hands and took both of mine.

"Maybe we're moving to fast for you. I could try to explain it to the others, but I don't think it would bode well."

She folded her hands into mine.

"You're cute, your reactions are funny and we all like you. That's why we're teasing you."

She hesitated again.

"I don't want you to give up. They don't want you to give up. Remember the brats at the club that teased you?"

I nodded.

"Why don't you get upset with that?"

"Because I know them."

She smiled. "Exactly, so I'm going to ask you to do one thing for me, will you?"

"Sure."

"Trust me when I tell you that we all like you. Right now we're as much your friends as the others, maybe even more so, because you might live here with us. Try to pretend we're a bunch of bratty sisters... well... with a few more privileges. And in Adriannas case, think of it more as a test. She'll push you and tease you as long as you let her get away with it. Do something back! Shoot her the raspberries, bare your ass and tell her to kiss it. Play back! She'll pout and get more playful."

She thought for a second.

"Be careful of Leiko though. If she tops up, be nice. She can't do much to you without Mistresses permission, but when she gets her turn, you'll pay. And trust me, she'll get her turn.

She grinned slyly. I knew what she meant and realized at that point she was right. Everything they had done was playful. I took it too seriously.

"Ok, Abrielle, I understand."

"Good! Now come with me!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me up to her room. She put me in a chair by her table and went to her closet. When she opened the door, I noticed she had a variety of choices for clothes. She pulled out two dresses.

"We don't work outside today, so I want to wear something nice; which one?"

They were pink and yellow sundresses. I thought the yellow one went very well with her curly blonde hair. I pointed to the yellow one.

"I like that, too!"

She put the pink one back and dropped the dark blue work dress she was wearing to the floor. All she was wearing were blue silk bikini panties and well... nothing. I looked for a moment at her firm young breasts, then looked away.

"Well these won't do, then."

I heard her rummaging through a drawer.

"Ok, which panties should I... Dev?"

I kept looking at the wall.

"Abrielle, you're practically all naked!"

Abrielle sighed and walked right in front of me, her ample breasts inches from my face. She put the hand holding two pairs of panties on the table and leaned on it.

"Dev," her voice was playful, "boy, are going to have problems. Don't make me top up on you! Look at me!"

It was a playful command. And I pretty well guessed she would not be likely to "top up". I looked at her eyes.

She smirked.

"Ok, I'll take that for now. Look, Mistress is going have you... us... walk all over the house naked on occasion, simply because she enjoys it. You should get used to it now. And for SURE, you will be naked in the play room,"

She held the panties up by my face.

"Which ones?"

I picked a sheer yellow pair and she put the others away. She came back with the selected dress and panties and put the dress on the table. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic on the top of her panties. Instinctively, I looked away.

"AHEM!"

I looked up at her. She smiled and stepped out of her panties, revealing clean shaven lips. She dropped them in my lap and took the other pair from the table. She put them on slowly, then took the sun dress and slid it on over her head, pulling her hair out and shaking it loose as she settled it. She took her panties from my lap and dropped them in a small hamper in the corner of the room.

"See? That was fine! You weren't embarrassed and neither was I!"

She walked over and sat in my lap, putting her arms around my neck.

"Don't leave us Dev. We like you. You just have to open up a little. Try not to let things surprise you so much. You'll get used to this. It's easier than you think."

I quickly realized one thing I wouldn't get used to quickly, and that was her on my lap as the sheer material wasn't enough to keep me from feeling her softness and warmth on my crotch and legs. I felt a stirring and tried to shift her down so she wouldn't feel it. She wriggled against it. She looked in my eyes, winked, smiled and jumped off of my lap. I blushed.

"AH! I said, don't be surprised so easily!" She giggled.

She ran to the door and opened it.

"Let's go outside!"

She took me back downstairs through the kitchen and down another hall. This hall led to a door that opened to the back yard. The yard was huge, even without considering the trees that surrounded it. It smelled fresh and clean here. I saw a few more flowerbeds around the outside of the house.

"Do you really all take care of these?" I asked.

"Oh, yes! Well, Leiko and I take care of most of it, Adrianna has a bit of a "brown" thumb, but she tries! Pretty, aren't they?"

I walked over to one of the flower beds and smelled a tulip.

"Mmmmm... yes, and they smell beautiful"

I turned and looked up to see Abrielle smiling.

"You're so charming and sensitive, Devoue... be careful, I just might fall in love with you."

I laughed at her, "Is that allowed?" I asked in a tease.

She smiled twirled around the yard, her yellow sun dress spinning outward.

"Of course it's allowed, but if two people fall in love and wish to marry, it would be necessary to leave."

She ran back and kneeled in the grass at my side.

"And I kind of like it here with Mistress, don't you?"

I smiled at her.

"Yes, actually, I do."

She looked quizzically at my shirt. I started to look down.... Suddenly she tweaked one of my nipples through the shirt.

"Eeeek! There was a bug! But I got him off of you!" She jumped up and started running.

"Hey!" I yelled and started after her. We ran around the corner of the house and there was the tool shed... and Adrianna and Leiko as well. I looked at my watch. It was 8:58.

"Well, well! Right on time," Adrianna quipped, "and what were you two up to?"

"Mmmmmmmm, nothing." Abrielle said innocently swinging her body side to side, looking up at the sky, hands behind her back."

Leiko giggled.

"Oh, I'll bet, Abrielle. It's not fair teasing Dev... unless I'm there!" Adrianna said smiling.

They showed me the shed, then led me down a path between the trees to a big white gazebo. This is the one we were to keep clean. There was a garden spicket protruding from the ground right near it.

They gave me a tour around the outer rim of the trees and we all ran back to the South wing of the house. I felt like a kid playing in the yard with them. We visited the stables and saw two beautiful strong horses. They were friendly, and Abrielle had brought sugar which she let me give them.

We started running back toward the house again. I saw the glass extension that must have been the pool. Abrielle reached the door first.

"You lose!" she laughed, opening the door.

I stepped in. The pool was large; almost, if not, Olympic sized. I could instantly smell the chlorine. The glass windows were fogged a bit, but allowed the daylight in; it was warm inside.

"Do you swim, Dev?" Adrianna asked.

I nodded, still looking around. Adrianna shoved me gently. I quickly moved away from the edge of the pool, grinning at her knowingly.

"Not in my clothes, though, girl!"

They all giggled. Abrielle winked at me and nodded. She took my hand and we went into the gym. Katherine had about one of everything; treadmill, bicycle, stair-stepper, weight machines and more. Adrianna piped up again.

"If Mistress thinks you're not in good enough shape, she'll handcuff you to the treadmill and make you run for hours!"

I looked at Abrielle. She rolled her eyes to the ceiling.

"Well, I'll stay in shape, Adrianna, don't worry." I said, grinning at her.

We left the workout area and went further into the house. We stopped at one hall and Leiko pointed down another.

"Mistress' room is that way; definitely a no-no unless she invites you."

I looked at them. "Anyone ever been invited?"

They all nodded.

"She calls us for massages or food service sometimes. We NEVER play there." Abrielle replied.

We made our way back to the North wing. We had ten minutes before meeting with Katherine. We all went to the study. We talked about the property and the house until she arrived, wearing a riding outfit.

Katherine stepped in pulling off her gloves.

"Well, Devoue, how do you like my home?"

"It's amazing, My Lady."

"Good. I'm glad you like it. Has everyone completed their chores?"

1...34567...9