Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We still had cleaning to do.

Abrielle replied first. "No, Mistress. Almost!"

"Very well, finish them up. I have a surprise for lunch. No one will cook. Meet at the table at 12:00."

With that, she turned and left the room. The three looked at each other in amazement.

"No one will cook?" Adrianna said, blinking.

I looked at them.

"I take it that doesn't happen very often?"

"Rarely," Abrielle replied.

"Well, let's get started!" Adrianna quipped.

We all headed off together to finish the chores. We were done by 11:00. We met back in the break room.

"Wow," Abrielle smirked, "we better not tell Mistress that Dev works so well. If she finds out we're done so fast, she might give us more to do!"

We all snickered.

Adrianna plopped down in a chair. "Now what?"

Leiko smiled. "He hasn't seen the basement yet..."

They all looked at each other smiling, then jumped up and this time it was Adrianna that grabbed my hand rather than Abrielle, which kind of took me by surprise.

We went down a familiar hallway and made a sharp turn to a door. They opened the door and started down some stairs. I followed them, still holding Adriannas' hand.

Adrianna snapped on a light. It was a large basement; cluttered, yet the appearance of some organization. Boxes, dress dummies, suitcases, chests among many other things were here.

Abrielle looked around with wide eyes. "Mistress doesn't mind us coming down here, she just doesn't want us snooping in things. She has lived here all her life. Her grandparents built this house. She says some of their things are still here. Some of her ex-husbands things are still here, too."

Adriannas face grew somber. "We don't like to come down here much. We've seen things."

First I looked at Abrielle to see if she was kidding. Abrielle was nodding seriously as well.

"Things? Like what?" I asked.

"Translucent white things, moving around. But we don't hear anything" Adrianna replied softly.

I grinned. "What? You think you're seeing ghosts?"

"Don't laugh," Abrielle said sternly, "that's why we don't come down here too often."

Adriannas' grip had become tight on my hand and I realized she may be genuinely afraid. She led me around.

Abrielle pointed to the left. "The front of the house is over there. We don't like to go to the back. Not many lights."

"Look," Adrianna said as she pointed to the right. It was darker, "we'll show you as far as we go."

We moved and walked slowly into the darkness a ways.

"Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

It was loud sound coming from behind us. I turned slightly and for a few seconds I was paralyzed. It was white figure in a white dress, glowing. The face was veiled in white and terribly disfigured. After my shock I jumped back.

The girls broke out in hilarious laughter as the figure dropped and revealed a dressing dummy with a veil and mask. It was Leiko with a flashlight.

"You scared the HELL out me!" I said, and started laughing myself.

We all started heading back upstairs, still laughing as Abrielle explained.

"Mistress' grandparents were actors and they had this set up down here. Leiko and I found it and scared Adrianna with it when she first came."

We returned outside to the back. Abrielle opened a wood box in the back and pulled out a soccer ball. We kicked the ball around for a while. We were having some real fun. Then my pocket started beeping. They all stopped and looked at me. I took a palm pilot out of my pocket. I showed it to them.

"Almost 12:00!" I said.

Adrianna smiled. "Well isn't HE going to be handy?"

We headed back into the house and Adrianna put the ball back in the box.

Abrielle playfully bumped into me. "What if you get a work call?"

I smiled. "For the first day, I won't. I turned off my cell."

"What if there's an emergency?"

""There are others that can take calls. I told them I wouldn't be available today. They'll cover for me."

"There's no one else that might call," she asked quizzically, "family, friends?"

"I'll check when I have time. They'll leave a message."

She was quiet for a moment as we walked. Then she asked "Girlfriend?"

I smiled again. "No girlfriends. The last girlfriend and I broke up over a year ago. She's in California now."

She gave me sad look. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...."

"It's ok, we both agreed it was the time to end it."

"Ok." she replied softly; I could see a little smile curl her lips.

As we neared the study, Adrianna smelled it first. Her eyes lit up.

"Pizza!" She screamed and the three started a race into the dining room, giggling.

When I got there is was quiet. I looked around as they stood with their heads bowed. I knew what it meant and walked over by them bowing mine as well.

"Well, it seems Devoue is the only one who can enter a room quietly!"

Just before I lowered my head, I noticed Katherine was leaning against a doorway, arms folded, tapping her foot. She was still in her riding clothes. I glanced at the girls, but they all had smiles on their faces.

Katherine came and walked around us slowly.

"Whose idea was it to come running in here like an elephant stampede?"

No one answered.

"Devoue? Who started it?"

I didn't want to tell, so I didn't answer.

"I'm talking to you love, look at me."

I raised my eyes to hers. It was over.

"Who started it?"

I swallowed hard. "Adrianna, My Lady" I replied.

She nodded and moved behind Adrianna. "Is this true?"

"Yes, Mistress" she whispered.

She walked back behind me, got close to my ear and hissed, "And you weren't going to answer me to protect her?"

I got a chill down my spine.

"I-I'm sorry. Yes, My Lady, I was."

She stepped back in front of me, staring into my eyes, a slight frown on her face.

"Interesting," she said firmly, then a smile started across her lips, "Didn't I tell you that you would get along?"

I smiled nervously back.

"Yes, My Lady."

She reached up and pushed the hair back from my eyes.

"Be careful that you don't sacrifice yourself for them, love."

She winked and walked toward the table. She took her seat and waved her hand over the table, a row of four pizzas down the middle, steaming.

"Am I going to have to eat this all by myself?"

Everyone took their seat but Adrianna. She reached for Katherines plate. She stopped her with her hand, winking at her.

"Devoue, would you serve?"

Adrianna smiled and stepped to her seat, watching me as I stood in mild shock.

"Yes, My Lady, of course."

It had been a while since I served a Mistress in this manner, but I was confident I would remember. A formal serve for pizza, however, would prove interesting. I moved to her side, lowered my eyes and kneeled.

"What would you like, My Lady?"

"Hmmmm... two slices of pepperoni and one of sausage will do, love."

I crawled back a bit, turned and stood. I walked to the table and picked up a clean plate. I took the pizza spatula and slid it carefully under the pepperoni pizza and lifted a slice out. The pizza was still hot and the cheese clung to it. I put the slice on the plate and set the spatula down on the pizza tray, then picked up a fork and twisted the dangling cheese off and placed it on the plate next to the slice.

I repeated the process for the three slices. I moved toward the end of the table, stopped and kneeled next to her chair, eyes lowered, offering the plate up to her with both hands.

"If it pleases you, My Lady."

Silence, then she took the plate from me.

"Thank you, love."

I stood, still not making eye contact.

"Parmesan, My Lady?"

"Yes love, only a bit, please."

I picked up the grater and began slowly grating the cheese onto her pizza.

"That will be sufficient, love."

I placed the parmesan back on the table and kneeled next to her once more, eyes still lowered.

"Anything else, My Lady?"

Silence again for a moment.

"No love, that will be all for me. You may return to your place."

I crawled back a bit once more, turned, and returned to the table near the pizza.

"Impressive, love. I think I would have been impressed more so if this had been a formal dinner. I sense some gorean training in that serve."

I looked at her this time in response.

"Yes My Lady, my first Mistress taught me to serve. She was previously gorean, but was not when I met her."

"Indeed. Well, love, impressive as this was, it will not be necessary here. Talk to Adrianna afterwards, and she will ease your serve a bit. Thank you, however, for your excellent job. "

"It was an honor, My Lady."

I bowed and served the girls, put some on my plate and took my seat.

"Thank you Devoue, and you may all eat."

When Katherine was done, she stood, as did we all.

"When you are done, finish whatever chores you have to do, shower and meet me in the play room at 4:00."

Her heels clicked off as she left and we sat down.

"Wow! I never saw a serve like that! That was like a slave!" Abrielle said almost as soon as Katherine had left the room.

"Well, to my first Mistress, I was a slave, more or less. Due to her gorean training, she demanded much of me, and without mistake."

"Sounds terrible!" Adrianna replied.

"Not really, at the beginning. But her interests as a Dominant became too pain-intensive, and I couldn't deal with it," I told her honestly, "we tried to find a middle ground, but it couldn't be done. So I was dismissed."

Abrielle looked at me with wide eyes. "What kind of pain?"

"It started with clamps and chains that she would tug at mercilessly, on occasion, drawing blood. She started using a cat, leaving red stripes at first, then welts and bruises. I voiced my concerns all along. The whip was the final straw when she drew blood with it. That was when I said it had to stop or she should dismiss me. She tried to adjust, because she really liked me as I did her, but like I said, we couldn't find neutral ground and I was dismissed."

Adrianna sighed. "I'm so sorry... I didn't know..."

I shrugged, "It's ok. My next two Mistresses were into pain as well and didn't last long. I've been playing in the clubs, but sensual Dommes are rare. When they are there, they have someone and are only interested in play, not a relationship."

To my surprise, Leiko spoke up, smiling softly, "So you've learned now to voice your preferences before hand?"

"I still make mistakes sometimes, but your Mistress has already helped me see some of my errors. She's a good teacher."

"Yes, she is," Adrianna replied, "I'll show you how to serve, but you're going to have to explain more about the gorean style serve!"

"What is Gorean?" Abrielle asked.

I winced at this question, first because of it's origin, second because of what little I knew of it.

"Mistress Korell didn't explain much of it, other than that the Gorean philosophy was adapted from a series of novels written by a university professor named John Lange. It's about Gor, a planet on the same orbit as earth, but on the other side of the sun...."

Adrianna blinked, "Wait... you're saying that Gorean practice is science fiction? Are they serious?"

"Oh, quite serious. She told me that the cultures written into the Gor novels are reminiscent of some of the ancient cultures her, like Greek, Roman and others. Anyway, Mistress Korell was a "freewoman" because of her skills, although she did serve a master for some time."

"What is a "freewoman?"" asked Leiko.

"According to the novels, a freewoman holds a position of authority, which is rare in the Gorean culture. Gor was a male-dominated society. Women were generally slaves of some sort, there were many kinds of slaves, but most served in any way their Master or Mistress desired, most often sexually, whenever the mood struck. A freewoman wasn't really a slave, but always held men with utmost respect."

"But you're a male." Abrielle said.

"Well, in Gorean culture, males were also slaves, but it was less frequent. Males were made slaves for cheap labor, for various reasons. I was Mistress' "Kajirus". She called me her "silk slave" which supposedly was a slave trained particularly for their looks and sexual skills. I wasn't really trained in such skills when we met, but she taught me much... before her taste in violence began."

"You mean, it just "started"?" asked Abrielle.

"Well, apparently, it was always her desire, but she was gentle with me at first, to make me comfortable. It was unusual for a Gorean, even a woman, as I found out later, but she wanted me."

"And she taught you Gorean traditions and practices?" Leiko asked again.

"Only a few things, along the lines of serving and showing proper respect. She had left the Gorean practice two years before I met her. She had fallen out with a member of... well, I call them a sect, which they wouldn't appreciate. She would not become a slave for one of the Masters higher up in the ranks and he tied her and beat her. I understand many didn't approve of his behavior, but because of his position it had to be tolerated. She left. Because of this, she chose not to discuss certain things concerning Gorean practices and said she would not treat me in the same manner as she was. As a matter of fact, her eventual release of me was kind and understanding."

"Wow." Abrielle whispered softly.

We had a long discussion while eating. We cleaned up and went to our break room as chores were done. We talked more about each other, about Katherine and listened to the radio. The girls were different now, curious and sympathetic. Adrianna would still tease on occasion, but didn't try to intimidate me as much as she had before.

At 3:00, we headed up to take showers. It was still a little unnerving to be naked with them all at once, but it was easier this time. I stepped out and was drying off as Adrianna stepped from the shower. She smiled slyly.

"All you'll need to put back on is your robe."

I took a deep breath and smiled back.

"So I remember."

I put my clothes back in the bedroom. We all met in the hall outside of the bathrooms and headed toward the play room. When we arrived, about 3:55, Katherine was in a chair in the center of the room. She was wearing the long, silk flowered robe, draped open to her sides. She had black silk stockings, sheer black panties and a sheer black and red corset that hugged her voluptuous breasts. Her long black hair was flowing over her shoulders and lingerie. We stepped into the room and bowed our heads.

Katherine stood and walked toward us. Starting with Abrielle, she opened each of our robes, letting them fall open; I was last. She looked me up and down, smiled and put her lips by my ear.

"Are you ready, love?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, My Lady."

She drew her head back and looked into my eyes. Her eyes sparkled with what appeared to be wanton anticipation. She turned away and walked to a cabinet against the wall behind us. She removed two long sections of thick, white silk rope. She handed these to Leiko and took her seat once more. She gestured toward the table.

"Devoue?" she said softly.

The girls took my robe and I climbed onto the table. The cushioned leather was cold against my bare skin.

"Lie down, please." Leiko instructed.

I laid down on the table, head on the headrest and arms at my sides.

Leiko started at my left side, dropping one section of the rope on the table next to me. She looked at me briefly, a smile in her eyes. She tied one end of the rope to a ring adjacent to and below my left wrist, then gently moved my wrist to the edge of the table. She tied a loop around that wrist, secured a knot and tossed the rope across my waist. She walked around the table and again moved my other wrist gently to the edge. She tied a loop around this wrist, securing it with a knot and passed the remaining rope through the ring adjacent to and below it as well.

She passed the rope through the next loop upward and tossed the rope across my stomach to the other side. She walked around again and passed it through 2 loops on that side. When she brought it up, she tied a loop around my forearm, just below my elbow and secured it with another knot. She tossed the remaining rope across my lower chest and walked around. She secured my other arm in the same manner and passed it through the adjacent ring. She criss-crossed the remaining rope across my chest and tied it off. I tested the bonds, and they were snug, but not uncomfortable. I definitely was not getting up or moving my arms. My heart started to race.

She picked up the other rope and moved to my feet. She bowed slightly to Katherine and waited.

"Open, my dear." Was all Katherine said.

Leiko moved to my right foot and pulled it to the edge of the table. She tied the rope to a ring at the foot of the table and proceeded to secure my ankles in the same manner she had my wrists. She criss-crossed the rope, making the same loops on each calf up to my knees, tying it off each time. Then she made loops on each thigh and laid another across, just next to the first rope at my waist and secured it. She carefully tested each section of rope, making sure it was snug. She smiled at me and stepped away. I tested them again. It was amazing. The ropes were not uncomfortable, but my movement was VERY restricted, and I was completely exposed. My heart was now beating quickly.

Katherine stood and walked up to the head of the table behind me. She smiled down.

"Nice and snug?"

"Yes, My Lady."

She ran her fingers through my hair lightly, then clicked the headrest up one notch.

"So, you've noticed the headrest. There's another feature I had built into this table that I really enjoy."

I heard loud clicking and felt vibrations beneath my shoulders. She stepped to the side of the table and removed her silk robe, extending it out to her side. Adrianna came and took it from her. Katherine was beautiful, her wavy black hair cascading over her breasts, the sheer black corset revealing enough to drive me crazy. She put her hands on the table next to me.

"That sound? Footrests, love, let me demonstrate."

She disappeared around the top of the table again and the next thing I saw was her rear, as she raised over my face and sat gently on my chest, near my neck. I was looking up at her. Her perfume drifted into my nostrils. I could see her bare lips through the sheer panties. I could feel my erection growing. Her dark eyes stared down into mine as she ran her hands gently up her sides and over her breasts.

"The footrests make it very convenient for sitting on one's face at the head of the table. I'm going to reserve that... for now."

She ran her nails lightly over my neck and cheeks as she smiled a wicked smile.

"I think Devoue should be rewarded each time he successfully uses one of our devices, don't you, girls?"

"Yes, Mistress." They all chimed in, almost together.

"Abrielle, would you like to be first?"

"Yes, Mistress, please."

Katherine moved back up, this time sliding the crotch of her panties over my face as she climbed off of the table, her soft lips pressing past my chin and nose. My mind drifted a moment as her scent wafted into my nostrils.

Abrielle came to the table and leaned on her elbows next to my waist. She was beautiful as well. Her curly blonde hair was flowing over her shoulders, lightly caressing my waist. She took my cock in one hand, and cradled my balls with the other. She looked up at me, her green eyes twinkling, her smile teasing, and she began to stroke slowly. She looked down, biting her lip, then licking her lips as she continued. I pulled against the ropes gently with hardly any noticeable movement. But Abrielle noticed. She smiled.

1...456789