Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine, kissed the girls, then the tree of them watched as I groaned and clenched my teeth against the strength of my orgasm. It went on for minutes. I was panting and moaning, almost crying. I emptied myself as relief took over.

When I was spent, Adrianna kept sucking slowly, drawing out the last drop. I tensed as sensitivity set in.

"Yesssssss, love. You did well... for your first time; but we went easy on you."

Katherine was still breathing deeply but more slowly. Her eyes twinkled down at me. I squirmed a bit from my sensitivity and bit my lip. She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, Adrianna is waiting for me to tell her to stop."

I tried to move my hips from Adrianna, but her position over me held me in place as she continued. I licked my lips and clenched my teeth.

"Would you like me to tell her to stop?"

She was speaking slowly, playfully, tormenting me."

"Y-Yes, M-My Lady, please." I begged.

She smiled.

I would like you to answer a question for me first, Devoue. Can you do that for me?"

"Y-Yes My Lady!" I gasped as I continued to flinch at Adrianna s sucking.

"What do you think, Devoue? Do you like it here with us, love?"

Despite my sensitivity and the discomfort it was causing, I knew the answer to that question, and it made me smile.

"Y-Yeeesss, My Lady!" I gasped.

"And would you like to stay with us? You know, it will not always be so quick and easy..."

I groaned and squirmed, but still smiled.

"Yes, M-My Lady! I gasped, I would like to stay!"

"Adrianna, you may stop now."

Adrianna stopped and I gasped, sighed and relaxed.

Katherine looked down at me told the girls to release my restraints. She put her fingers against my face and gently wiped her juices from my cheeks. She looked at her fingers, then gently licked them, watching me. She stopped, put her arms on the arm rests and folded her hands in front of her on her lap. She smiled and her eyes sparkled once more as my wrists fell free of the chair.

"I was tormenting you love, you don't have to make the decision now. But now, love... you may call me Mistress."

My heart leapt at her words. The headrest lowered and the girls helped me out and to my feet. I turned and kneeled beside her chair, my body slightly wavering, and lowered my eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress." I said softly.

She pointed to her feet and I moved to the front of the chair. She placed her fingers under my chin and raised my face. She gently kissed my lips, then licked them lightly with the tip of her tongue. She closed her legs and pulled my head down to her lap, turning it to the side. I calmed as she stroked my hair softly.

"You are most welcome, Devoue. "

The girls giggled and crowded around us, hugging me... and Mistress Katherine.

Mistress Katherine, Abrielle, Adrianna and Leiko and I all lived together for two years, and had such a wide range of sensual experiences that I am certain it will never be rivaled again. Mistress Katherine eventually moved to London. Leiko and Adrianna went with her.

Abrielle still lives here in Illinois... with me. Shortly after Katherine and the others left, We fell in love and knew it was meant to be. We please each other in ways we only imagined we could before our relationship. Mistress Katherine will live on in both of our hearts as a woman who understood sensual domination and true affection for her submissives.

The End.

===========================

Opinions welcome!
-----------------
This story may NOT be posted to any other web site or printed in any hardcopy publication without the author's permission.

Copyright (c) 2006 John J. Jones

1...456789