Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come now, dear, you can reward him better than that..."

Abrielle looked over at Katherine, smiling.

"May I, Mistress?"

"Of course, my dear, Devoue is so deserving... he behaved so well getting tied to the table."

Abrielle looked up at me again, her smile wider. She opened her hand so my cock laid in her open palm. She looked back at my cock, pulling her hair over her shoulders with her other hand and lowered her head. She touched the very tip of her tongue to the base of my cock and flicked it lightly across, all the way to the top. I pushed my head back against the headrest and groaned as she passed over the sensitive area.

"Ahhh.. much better, my dear."

She moved up and down in the same motion, flicking gently. I gasped lightly each time she passed that spot. Her own eyes were half-closed as she enjoyed her task. She lifted my cock and teased the head with the same flick of her tongue. I groaned again and tried to move, but the restraints kept me in place. She smiled again.

She glanced up at me with a hint of mischievousness in her eyes and moved to the bottom of my cock. She licked with a wide, flat, wet tongue, firmly up my cock to the head and pulled the head into her mouth, circling it slowly with her tongue.

I tightened helplessly against the ropes once more and groaned louder, my cock throbbed. She suddenly sucked downward, her hot, wet mouth engulfing it. It made me all the more aware of my bonds as my legs tightened, but were completely immobilized. My mouth dropped open as she sucked up and down slowly on it. I heard, and felt, a small moan escape her lips.

"Very nice, dear, much better; you may stop now."

She stopped and I groaned softly again, my cock left throbbing.

"Shall we move on?"

The girls all moved to the table and started untying the ropes. They helped me sit up on the table and step down. We moved to the cross. Katherine had stepped away and I saw her lying the ropes over the back of her chair. She went to the cabinet again and came back with four leather cuffs and chains.

The girls left me in front of the cross as Katherine approached. She stood looking at me for a moment. She looked at the cross, and then back at me arching a brow. I got the hint. I moved to the cross and spread my legs at the bottom. She waved to Adrianna and began buckling a cuff to my ankle. Adrianna came and started with the other.

Adrianna was also beautiful, the tan nipples of her perky small breasts sticking through her tightly curled black hair. Her pussy was shaven and smooth like the others. Katherines voice broke my stare.

"When we're in here, love, if you know you are to be on a device, you will assume the position immediately. You understand that now, don't you?"

"Y-Yes My Lady." I stuttered,

I noticed that there were actually two small chains leading from the cuffs. One went around each side of a leg of the cross, securing to the back, leaving only about one inch from my heel to the leg.

Adrianna was finishing my ankle as Katherine began fastening a cuff to my wrist. Adrianna looked up into my eyes as she set the buckle. I trembled slightly. She smiled.

Adrianna raised my other wrist to the upper leg of the cross. The movement of my wrists was just as restricted as my ankles. Katherine helped Adrianna and my other wrist was soon secured.

Adrianna went back by the girls and Katherine moved to the front, admiring my naked body and still hard cock. She walked up right in front of me and up on a step. She pulled my cock down between her legs and pressed tightly against me, placing her lips by my ear. She closed her legs against my cock, holding it tight against her panties. I could feel her heat and dampness. The material of the corset still allowed me to feel her soft breasts against my chest, her thick hair also trapped between us. I inhaled her perfume deeply deeply, trembling against her.

"Mmmmm... nervous, love? You should be. I'm in control here. You will feel what I want you to feel, when I want you to feel it. You may have to beg to cum before you are permitted. And who knows when you will be permitted? You are mine. Your cock is mine."

She continued rubbing against me as she spoke, moving her legs so my cock felt every movement. My knees grew weak, but I was held by the cuffs at my wrists.

"Say it, love. Tell me that this cock is mine. Say it!"

"T-This cock is yours, M-My Lady. It's yours..." I gasped weakly.

She smiled and stepped back slowly, letting my cock slide out slowly from between her legs. She took about 2 steps back.

"Mmmmmmm... good boy, love. Adrianna, would you like to reward him?"

I moaned softly, as I knew what was going to happen.

"Yes, My Lady!" Adrianna chirped quickly.

Adrianna stood in front of me, eyes peering into mine, sly smile on her lips. Keeping her gaze, she knelt slowly onto the step in front of me. Without breaking her stare, she reached out and grasped my cock, stroking slowly. I groaned. My knees were already weak. She wasted no time.

She looked down, pulled my cock to her mouth and began licking around the head slowly. I gasped and shivered. She looked up and smiled. She lowered her hot, wet mouth onto my cock and my knees buckled slightly, my weight again caught by my wrists. I moaned softly again as she began sucking slowly. I tried to put my weight back on my legs and they trembled.

She started speeding up. I splayed my fingers and bit my lip. My eyes grew blurry as she continued. I began breathing heavier. I had been trained to hold back, but I had never been in this type of situation before. And we were only on the second device. I licked my lips nervously and glanced at Katherine.

She smiled an evil smile.

"Don't even think about it, love. It would disappoint me if you were to start begging already."

I moaned and clenched my fingers into fists and released them. I couldn't relax because my legs were already weak and I would hang from my wrists. I struggled as Adrianna sped up a bit more.

"Nooo..." I almost whispered. Adrianna smiled up at me again.

My legs started shaking.

"Very good, dear, I think he's been rewarded enough."

Adrianna sucked hard one last time and let my cock pop from her mouth, throbbing and bobbing in front of her. Adrianna stood and stepped away, and Katherine stepped up in front of me, eyes staring deep into mine again. She moved her lips to my ear.

She whispered hotly, "If you ever speak again to anyone but me, even a whisper, without my permission during play, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes My Lady." I gasped from my haze.

"So the words out of your mouth should include "My Lady", so we are sure who you are talking to.... "

She started to turn from me, stopped and then turned back to my ear.

"... And love?"

I licked my lips, still trembling and throbbing.

"Y-Yes, My Lady?"

"Since you'll be addressing me, I don't think it would be wise for the first word out of your mouth to be "No"..."

She tilted her head back and stared into my eyes again, the wicked smile still playing across her lips.

She walked to her chair and brought it over in front of the box frame and sat down.

"Shall we continue?"

Her words and their sternness had brought me somewhat out of my haze, but I was still hot. I didn't know if I could take the rest of the equipment in the room. The girls started unhooking the chains and helping me down. I stumbled a bit as Adrianna and Abrielle walked me to the box frame and stopped there.

"Tsk, tsk... help Devoue to his knees, girls, before the poor boy falls down."

I lowered myself, shaking as the girls helped me down.

"I think for this, it should be down, don't you, Leiko?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Adrianna and Abrielle lifted the frame, unlatching it and lowered it to the floor. Leiko walked over to the frame and began adjusting chains that were hanging behind each corner of the frame.

"In the center, love." Katherine hissed as if I were going to do anything else.

I lay in the center, extending my arms and legs out to the corners. When Leiko had adjusted the chains, she began attaching them to the cuffs on my wrists, then my ankles. She adjusted them once more, pulling them snug, and stepped away from the frame.

Katherine came up and straddled my waist, looking down at me, ensuring eye contact.

"To be honest, love, you have done pretty well. Other male slaves I have had here would have been blubbering by now, begging me to cum. But with your training, I naturally expect more of you. And so far, you haven't disappointed me."

She lowered herself putting the crotch of her panties against my cock, and started sliding back and forth slowly against it. I moaned and rocked my head back partially, eyes half closed, looking at the ceiling. She stopped.

"Look at me boy!" she snapped angrily.

Her angry voice crackled through me like electricity as I looked directly into her eyes. Her lips went slowly from the frown to a small smile as she started sliding back and forth again slowly. She pressed harder and licked her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yessssss" she whispered.

She let her head fall backward, tossing her wavy black, silk hair behind her back. Her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily. I moaned again softly as she continued, my cock feeling her heat and dampness as she stroked her wet panties against it. She brought her head up and looked into my eyes again, licking her upper lip with a long pointed tongue such as I had never seen before. I gradually increased the tension on the cuffs, the chains making an audible click against the wood. I almost whimpered. She smiled and stopped. She stood up, moved forward and straddled my head.

She knelt and brushed her panties over my nose and mouth lightly. Her panties were warm and wet. Her scent wafted once more into my nostrils, stronger this time, making cock harder and my mind reel.

"See what you've done, love? I'm wet! Such a good boy you are!"

She stood slowly, walked back to her chair and took a seat. Her scent still lingered in my nostrils.

"Leiko?" she called softly.

"Yes, Mistress."

Leiko walked up and positioned herself between my legs, her eyes staring into mine, an evil smile on her lips that Katherine couldn't see.

I groaned as she reached out and carefully took hold of my hard cock. I was worried now; with her skills, I was sure I couldn't control myself. She began stroking slowly.

"My, Lady... please." I whimpered.

"Please? Please is good. Better than "no", love. But Leiko has barely touched you yet. Leiko, stop a moment."

I heard her heels clicking toward me, then saw her pass Leiko as she stopped stroking.

She knelt next to my head and I looked up at her.

"Surely by now you realize I know what I'm doing, love. You will not make another sound until Leiko is done," she pushed the hair from my eyes and smiled, "soft moans or whimpers are acceptable, but you will not beg or become loud. You understand, love?"

I licked my lips. I believed it was asking too much. She surely knew that. Especially since Leiko was trained to tease.

Suddenly she grabbed my cheeks and squeezed my lips into a pucker firmly, getting closer to my face.

"I asked you a question boy!"

Again, her harsh voice and stare ripped through me.

"Y-Yes, M-My Lady, I understand." I stuttered as well as I could through pursed lips.

She let go a little roughly this time.

"Devoue, love. We've been through this. I expect responses immediately. I am not patient."

"Y-Yes, My Lady."

She returned to her seat.

"Leiko, continue dear."

Leiko smiled back up at me and winked, licking her lips and smiling. She took hold of my cock once more and began stroking slowly. I looked at the ceiling, thinking maybe if I didn't look at her, just maybe it would help my resistance. I had no idea at that time, that my resistance would have nothing to with it.

Her slow stroking was controllable; but it wasn't to last for long. I felt her hand close around the base of my cock by the balls, then I felt the tip of her tongue grazing against the side of my cock from the bottom to the top. My legs stiffened out of reflex.

"Relax, baby, it will help. I'm going to take it easy on you." I heard Leiko whisper.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Leiko, dear, another whisper and I will punish you."

"Yes, Mistress."

She went back to her task, teasingly licking my cock with the tip of her tongue. Her grip was keeping the throbbing response down, but I was still getting shivers at each sensation. My training would help, but not for long.

She released her grip on my cock and I felt her hand beneath it as Abrielle had done. She began wide, wet licks from the base to the top. I groaned softly and started breathing deep and slow through my nose and exhaling just as slowly through my mouth, relaxing. She picked up her pace a bit, licking from my balls back up my cock. I was still controlling it... somewhat. I felt her tap my lower belly and looked at her. She smiled and nodded, I saw her mouth the word "good ".

She was deliberately not using her full potential. I dropped my head down again, looking at the ceiling. She continued and picked up her pace. She suddenly pulled my cock into her mouth. I gasped at the warmth and wetness of her mouth and groaned softly again. She held it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around the head softly. I pulled on the restraints and bit my lip.

"Leiko, dear, time to be serious. You do understand?"

She pulled her mouth from me and I looked back at her again.

"Yes, Mistress."

She raised her eyebrows and cocked her head. It looked like an apology. Her lips formed "Don't worry."

She took my cock in her mouth once more and began sucking slowly up and down the whole shaft. I moaned softly again. Then I felt a fingernail brush my anus and follow a firm line from it slowly up to my balls. I snatched in a deep breath and held it as the pleasurable sensations shot through my groin. Then she brought her hands up on each side of my lower stomach as she sucked. She drew two lines with two fingernails of each hand down each side of my lower stomach to my groin, pressing firmly into me. It wasn't enough to scratch ,but pleasure shot through me like fire into my groin the whole trip down.

"Nnnnnnnngggg!" I groaned through clenched teeth, uncontrollably.

I heard Katherine stand and walk, and saw as she passed Leiko toward my head again. Leiko hesitated.

"I-I'm sorry, My Lady." I whimpered again.

She stood straddling my head ,and surprisingly... smiled.

"I understand, love. Leiko is expertly trained. So we'll have to take another approach."

She motioned to one of the other girls standing nearby.

"Leiko, did I give you instruction to stop, dear?"

Leiko continued sucking again. Adrianna came and Katherine put one hand on her shoulder for support. With the other hand, she lifted her foot from the floor and removed her shoe, tossing it to the side. She put her foot down and stood straight, lowering her stocking with two hands. Leiko was sucking slowly, only dragging her nails lightly over my skin. I was torn between concentrating on what Katherine was up to and the sensations Leiko was giving me.

Katherine dropped her silk stocking on my hot face and began removing her other shoe, holding onto Adrianna again. She tossed that one aside as well, then stood removing the other stocking. I felt a surge of pleasure as Leiko ran her nails somewhere along my inner thighs in a way I had never felt. This technique started a rush that would surely be followed by a rapid orgasm if she kept up.

"Oh, geeeez, My Lady!" I whimpered at my loss of control.

Katherine smiled and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, brought her feet together on each side of my head. She lowered her panties and dropped them onto my face. They were damp and covered with her scent. Out of reflex, I tried to turn, but her ankles had my head secure. I groaned again as my cock throbbed. I felt her fingers on my chin, pushing down and she pushed the wet crotch of the panties deep into my mouth, stepping out of them, and quickly followed them by a stocking, filling my mouth. She took the other stocking and wrapped it around my head and tied it securely into my mouth. I almost gagged and pushed my tongue against the wet crotch of the panties, but it was too late. They were tied in.

At that same moment, her taste, her scent, the pleasure came to a boil. I began to cum, and I couldn't warn her or beg for release. Then I felt a pressure at the base of my cock, and the throbbing just beneath. Leiko knew how to stop the orgasm. This had been done before, but I wasn't sure she would do it. My cock was held still in her hot mouth. The throbbing slowed gradually and I groaned long in a mixture of shock and frustration.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmpffffffff" was all that came out against the panty and stocking gag. I looked up through blurry eyes at Katherine.

She smiled down at me.

"Mmmmmmm... incredible, isn't she? I know you're used to being denied, but it's different, isn't it? It will get better, love."

My orgasm was stilled and Leiko had started sucking again, slowly. I whimpered against the gag.

"Leiko is so good with the males."

Katherine looked over at the other two girls, who were together again.

"Good with females, too, but males are so much... easier. Let me show you what I mean. Leiko?"

Leiko's fingernails started trailing my inner thighs as last time and almost instantly the orgasm began again. The throbbing started and she stilled it with skill. I arched may back in frustration and groaned against the gag again.

"Mmmmmm... see? You said you trusted me, love, keep doing so. I didn't want you to worry about cumming. You won't. She just as good at stopping it as she is starting it. Let's show you one more time."

I started to shake my head, eyes pleading, but she had turned to look at Leiko.

"Leiko?"

Again, Leiko dragged her fingernails along the inside of my thighs; upward first, sending the same shocks of pleasure and this time downward, accelerating the orgasm. I groaned loudly against the gag and tightened hard against the cuffs. It felt as if she were pulling the orgasm from deep within me. As soon as I began throbbing again, she stopped it with expertise. I whimpered and shivered. For the first time, the frustration and sensation brought tears to my eyes.

Katherine smiled a soft smile this time.

"Mmmmmm.... Ok, love. We'll stop until the next device."

I was breathing heavily against the gag, most of the air passing through my nostrils as the girls undid the chains. They helped me sit up slowly.

"Wait... let him rest a moment."

The girls released me as I caught my breath, as well as I could with the gag in place. I rolled my shoulders and pulled my legs up to me slowly. These were exercises I was taught to release tensions caused by bondage and the strain against it.

"Better love?"

I nodded, panting slowly. She smiled.

"I think we can remove the gag, girls. Devoue should behave for a while."

Leiko untied the second stocking and Abrielle removed the other stocking and panties. A rush of her Katherines' taste and scent accompanied their removal. My mouth was dry as I licked my lips.

"Water, Adrianna, dear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Adrianna walked to a cabinet by the door that was not actually a cabinet, but a cooler. She took out a glass and a pitcher of water. She poured the water and brought it to Katherine, lowering her eyes. Katherine grinned at her.

"Being cute, are we dear? You know very well who it was meant for..."

Adrianna got a small shocked look on her face.

1...456789