Mistress Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... sorry, Mistress!"

She turned toward me and Katherine slapped her on the rear. Adrianna smiled and brought the water to me. I accepted it gratefully. I rinsed my mouth and drank, handing her the empty glass.

"Thank you, Adrianna." I said softly, smiling.

She smiled back and winked.

"Shall we continue, love? Only two more! If you behave, you will be allowed release at the end."

I looked the next device. The gyno table. All the straps... and now I noticed knobs on the joints of the leg rests.

"Y-Yes My Lady." I sighed.

She winked.

"Good boy. You're still doing very well."

The girls helped me off of the floor and we moved to the table. I climbed up immediately and leaned into the cold, angled back of the table. Adrianna placed my left foot into a stirrup and Leiko my right. Abrielle started laying the straps across my chest and stomach as the other two started fastening the straps across my ankles. The metal of the extended legs was cold. As Adrianna and Leiko continued upward to my shins, Abrielle walked around the table and began fastening the leather straps across my chest. She would check the tension and move on the next one. Katherine stood closely by this time and watched them work.

"I remember the look on your face, love. This one interested you. Or was it that it frightened you?" Katherine smiled.

I only grinned back weakly.

The girls finished and backed away. My legs were secured to the legs so snugly, there was no movement at all. Katherine stood next to me and tested the straps again herself. Then she smiled and moved between my legs. She turned a knob near the table and at the knee of my left leg. She adjusted my left leg outward and raised my calf upward, then tightened them again. She turned to he other.

"You know, love, I try all of these devices myself, just so I know what they feel like."

She extended and raised my other leg in the same manner, tightening the knobs.

"I know the helplessness and complete exposure you feel."

She was right. In this position, full access to everything was available. And with all the straps pinning me to the table, including my arms, I was totally helpless.

"You know what is particularly fun? When you're not able to see what I do."

As she said this, she opened a drawer on the side of the table, She pulled a rubber glove and lubricant from the drawer. My arms were pinned at the wrists by the leather; I flexed my hands nervously. She had to see the apprehension in my eyes as I watched her snap the glove on.

"But I won't blindfold you this time, love. I'll just block your field of view."

She moved to the table and patted my stomach with the gloved hand.

"Abrielle, dear?"

"Yes, Mistress." Abrielle replied.

Abrielle climbed onto the table and straddled my stomach facing me, sitting down carefully. Her weight was not uncomfortable, but I obviously couldn't see past her. Katherine pinched one of Abrielles' nipples gently, and Abrielle pulled her lower lip into her mouth.

"Have fun, dear, but do not cum."

"Yes, Mistress." Abrielle replied.

Abrielle looked down at me and smiled. She tossed her curly blonde hair over her shoulders and put her two middle fingers in her mouth as Katherine watched. She took them out, saliva trailing from them, then put them between her saved pussy lips and began playing with herself. With her other hand, she began massaging her breast and pinching the nipple. She moaned softly and her head drifted backward. Katherine saw me watching and smiled, then walked out of view past the end of the table.

This was going to be insane. I was helpless and exposed. Katherine was going to play. God only knew how adept she was. I was obviously going to get an idea and I had to watch this beautiful girl play with herself in the process. I heard the jar of lubricant open and tensed a bit.

"Easy, love," Katherine said in a playful voice, "you don't want to make this difficult on yourself... Abrielle, you will tell me if he closes his eyes or looks away from you."

"Yes, Mistress." She aid in a now husky whisper.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. My cock was already erect; from the combination of watching Abrielle and the restrictive bonds. Suddenly, Abrielle moaned again and my mouth dropped open. At the same moment I felt Katherines' bare hand take my cock. I moaned softly myself, rock hard in her hand.

I felt Katherines' tongue gently circle the head of my cock. I was still oversensitive from the teasing I had received from Leiko. I groaned and tried to arch my back, but there was no freedom of movement against the straps. My eyes closed half way, blurring. Abrielle, hearing my groan raised her head and looked back down at me through her own glazed eyes. She bit her lip and shook her head in short movements, so she wouldn't be noticed. I was not to close my eyes. I licked my lips and took a deep breath.

Abrielle continued to rub here fingers halfway into the top of her lips. I felt her hips moving slightly forward and back on my stomach. Katherines tongue continued to lavish the head of my cock, circling it. Suddenly, she lowered her head and sucked it all into her hot mouth. I moaned and tensed against the straps, struggling to keep my eyes open to watch Abrielle. Katherine held me in her mouth a few moments, teasing the shaft with her tongue., then suddenly she began sucking up and down quickly. Almost the same time, Abrielle moaned, her fingers plunged more deeply into her pussy. Katherine stopped and my cock throbbed in her hand.

"Don't you cum, boy." She said firmly.

I tried to squirm against the straps. I was already not far from coming, and she still had the lubricant and glove. I knew where that was going.

Katherine started sucking slowly, then Abrielle pulled her fingers from her pussy, her fluids trailing from her fingers. She looked down at me through glazed eyes. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them off, moaning, closing her eyes. I whimpered in frustration and passion.

I suddenly felt a lubricated finger at my anus, then moving up and down the crack. I groaned as she was still sucking. I wanted to say something, ask her to stop, because I had little or no control here; but instead I tried desperately to constrain myself. Suddenly the tip of her finger pressed my anus open and I groaned louder, clenching my teeth, but desperately trying to relax. Her very slow sucking pace was the only thing keeping me from coming right then; it was frustratingly slow. My breathing matched her pace. I was drowning in agonizing lust.

She pushed her finger in halfway and stopped, but picked up her sucking pace. Instantly, I felt the urge coming on.

"Oh, My Lady, please!" I begged.

She stopped. Her tone was stern.

"Don't... you... cum... boy!"

I whimpered as I realized quickly that this was going to be too difficult to control.

"Y-Yes, My Lady."

I knew as I spoke that I could wind up disappointing her. This was too much. Katherine stopped a moment.

"Abrielle, dear... give him a sample."

"Yes, Mistress." Abrielle gasped softly in her own passion.

Abrielle put her fingers back in her pussy an stroked them in and out. Katherine began sucking again and started pushing her finger in and out of my anus.

"Nnnnnggggg!" I moaned and almost closed my eyes. Then I felt Abrielles' fingers.. and smelled them as she wiped her fluid scent first across my moustache, then over my lips. Then she pushed her fingers into my mouth. It was too much, her smell her taste and Katherine's assault. Katherine moved faster.

"Oh, geez, My Lady! Please!" I almost screamed.

Suddenly she stopped my pending ejaculation with same skill as Leiko. I whimpered again as it only added to the frustration this far, yet I was relieved that I hadn't cum.

"Goooood boy, love. You've proved yourself again."

I groaned in my well of frustration.

"Th-Thank you, My Lady." I gasped.

"Girls?"

The girls came to the table and began un-strapping me. They helped me up and to my feet. I was allowed to rest a few moments again. Then we started walking toward the queening throne. We stopped in front of it. Katherine came to stand in front of me, face- to-face, gazing into my eyes seductively.

"Now, love, we get to see another part of your training."

Her eyes roamed my face as she caressed my cheek with the back of her hand.

"Now I will see how you please me."

She started to turn toward the throne and then stopped and turned back.

"Oh, don't worry, love. If I'm not quite pleased, you'll know, about the time you gasp for air."

Just at her words, my heart leapt, my eyes half closed, and my head dropped back slightly. She smiled and evil smile and walked up to the chair. She turned the chair around sideways. I saw her position the headrest beneath so I would be looking through, up at the back of the chair. At least until she sat down. She pointed to the floor.

I took my place on the floor, head under the chair, putting my head on the headrest. I heard something latch under the headrest, then it started lifting. In a few clicks, my face was protruding through the cushioned hole in the seat. One of the girls pushed pillows under my shoulders and back. Katherine moved up to stand beside the chair. Leaning against the back of it, she put one foot on the front corner of the seat, revealing her clean shaven pussy fully to my view. She licked her index finger and placed it on her pussy lips, teasing over them.

"I have rules for this, love. I'm going to explain them to you. Listen carefully."

She continued running her finger softly over the lips of her pussy.

"I selected a throne because I enjoy pussy "worship". You will lick my lips softly and gently. You will not put your tongue between them until I give you permission."

She reached down with both hands and spread her lips slowly, exposing all.

"When you put your tongue between them, you will not touch my clitoris until I tell you I am ready. When I am ready, you will start slowly until I tell you faster."

She hooked one elbow over the back of the chair and folded her hands looking down at me smiling, her eyes twinkling.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"Now in order to slow you down, or make a point, or even for me to rest, you may experience, say, a "shortness of breath", if you know what I mean."

She got that "hint of evil" in her eyes and I knew exactly what she meant. She reached down and took the cuff at my wrist and attached it to a ring on the side of the chair. As she moved to the other side, she spoke again.

"If you feel your breath is short, and you can't hold it, pat the sides of the chair and I will... probably... stop."

She attached the other cuff to the other side of the chair.

"Adrianna, please take care of his feet."

There were extensions of chain attached to rings on the floor. Adrianna moved to my feet and secured the cuffs on my ankles to the chains, adjusting them, as Katherine moved to the front of the chair. Again my heart started to race with anticipation and my erection began to grow. I tested my wrists, the "click" of metal against wood proving I was secure.

At first she sat against the back of the chair, her pussy only an inch from my mouth. Her scent crept up my nostrils, making me harder. She cocked her head to one side, brought a finger to her mouth and ran a finger gently across her lips.

"Now, I don't know what your previous Dommes enjoyed, but I like a gentle caress of my pussy and rectum, slowly, purposefully. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, My Lady."

She smiled.

"Good."

She slid forward, he pussy lips just brushing my lips.

"Then you may begin."

I extended my tongue, and as she instructed, began licking her lips gently and slowly. I could taste her there already and her scent was so strong and sweet my body coursed with passion.

"Mmmmmmmm... good start, love. Adrianna?"

I didn't know she had called her for, but of course, I couldn't see her. Soon, I felt her between my legs. I looked up at Katherine. I must have had a look of both weakness and apprehension on my face, because I felt it. Katherine had a little evil smile on hers. Her elbows were on the arm rests. One hand was in her lap, and the other was still by her mouth as she licked the tip of her finger teasingly, looking down at me.

I felt Adrianna's hand on my cock, immediately followed by her warm tongue. I moaned and licked a little harder.

"Ah-ah!...." Katherine started.

I quickly eased the pressure of my tongue, licking lightly once more. Only once had I been teased by another female while I served a Mistress, but the Mistress did it because she wanted me to serve her faster and harder in my own passion. This was going to be difficult.

I continued to lick her pussy gently, every inch of the lips. Then she pushed herself forward, placing her anus just above my mouth. I knew what she wanted and licked slowly and lightly from the bottom of her pussy to her anus, circling it, then licking back and forth over it, gently.

"Ahhhhhhh, yessss..." she hissed softly.

Suddenly Adrianna sucked my cock into her mouth. I gasped uncontrollably. Katherines scent, smell and taste were already driving me crazy. I enjoy servitude so much, I had been brought close to orgasm before by servitude alone. Adriannas' mouth was surely going to be too much. I didn't know if she knew how to stop me as Leiko and Katherine did.

"Leiko, Abrielle?"

I was still tonguing her anus as the girls approached, but she pushed back, placing her pussy over my tongue once more. I could see her and both the girls. She put her hand behind Abrielles head and lowered it to the top of her breast. Abrielle began kissing it gently. She turned toward Leiko and put the fingertips of her other hand under her chin. She pulled her close and they kissed.

Watching females make love was always a weakness for me and this only drove me so much closer to the edge. I struggled to serve her properly. I heard a small moan escape her lips as she kissed Leiko. The sound of the kissing, the view of them, combined with servitude brought me dangerously close to the edge. I moaned. Adrianna stopped. My cock throbbed.

I breathed slowly, trying to concentrate again as I felt her move from me. I was apparently losing concentration with Katherine.

"Oh, Devoue, love..."

She pushed up and leaned forward, trapping my nose in her pussy and my mouth between her cheeks. I was caught off guard.

"Lick, love, if you would like the gift of breath again."

I licked the places I could reach, the bottom of her pussy almost to her anus. Since I hadn't taken a breath, I was quickly running short of air. I patted the sides of the chair.

"Already, love? Ah... I see... you weren't prepared, were you?"

She still kept her place for a few moments.

"I will give you two seconds. Use it wisely."

She slid back, allowing air through my nose. I wheezed two quick breaths, the second as deep as I could as she sealed me once again. As I continued licking, I watched her unsnap the top sides of her corset and lower one side for Abrielle, who eagerly moved to Katherines nipple and began licking it gently. As I continued to serve, I head a soft "kling" of a pan or metal bowl. I felt Adrianna back between my legs. I heard water trickling then the shock of an ice-cold rag on my cock. I gasped as my body jerked in response. I heard Katherine chuckle, and she pulled away from Leikos kiss for a moment, looking into her eyes lovingly. Then she looked down at me.

"Yes, a bit cold, isn't it? That will take care of your erection for a few moments."

I groaned softly as my cock shriveled quickly at the cold. I continued serving. Katherine pulled down the other side of her corset, exposing her other beautiful breast and winked at Leiko. Leiko lowered her head and began licking her other nipple. Katherine bit her lower lip with a smile. She let her head fall back a bit, licked her lips and moaned softly as the girls licked her breasts and nipples.

My moan had left me short of breath, my lungs began to burn, and once again I started groaning against her and hitting the chair. She lifted up and pulled herself back a bit, allowing me air again, smiling down at me. I gasped desperately, grabbing air. Suddenly, I felt Adrianna s warm mouth on my cock again.

"Now, love, gently, slowly, you may probe between my lips; only an inch. Do not touch my clitoris, yet."

She was breathing heavier now at the attention. I did as she instructed, only inserting an inch of my tongue into her lips, starting from the bottom, still keeping the slow pace as she desired. Her dampness was now rolling at the sides of my tongue, the taste stronger. The view I had of the girls serving her and Adrianna on my cock, brought me quickly to another erection and on the verge of cumming. It was incredible.

My own breathing picked up quickly again, as I felt the throb begin once more. I gasped, and Adrianna stopped. I moaned softly at what I knew was coming next. Katherine moaned immediately after.

"Deeper, now, love... but do not... touch my clitoris yet." She gasped.

I pushed my tongue all the way into her, as far as her position and the seat allowed. As I licked upward, Katherine shuddered, and I heard her take a deep breath. Then the cold rag landed again. The cold shot through me in short waves, sending chills up my spine as my throbbing slowed and I once again lost my erection. I whimpered in frustration, but kept my concentration where it belonged, licking downward between her lips. As I again licked upward, Katherine moaned. When I reached the top, she pulled me in and up toward her clitoris.

"Now, love, gently."

I licked it and circled it's firmness and felt her push against my face. I drew it between my lips softly and sucked it, letting it slide from my lips. She tensed and moaned. My own excitement rekindled as she responded to my attention. Then Adriannas warm mouth once again engulfed my cock. I tensed again instantly, and I whimpered against Katherine as I continued. It was moments and Katherine began panting and gasping, I could feel a trickle of her juices.

"Yes! Yessss! Faster now!"

She pressed against my mouth harder. I licked, sucked and teased her clitoris quickly. She tensed again.

"It's time, Adrianna, dear!" she gasped loudly.

Adrianna began sucking me harder and faster. My sensitive, warming, overworked cock responded quickly. I continued as Katherine began to shake. She pushed herself tight against my mouth and looked down at me, smiling. She pulled Abrielle up gently by her hair and began kissing her, their tongues entwined while Leiko continued on her nipple. Then she stopped and threw her head back, panting, She tensed once more, and short shudders began.

"Take it, Devoue, drink it, don't waste a drop!" She almost screamed.

I felt her fluids start. She came more than any woman I had ever known as she moaned loudly. He fluids literally splashed into my nose and throat. I was helpless to pull back and swallowed in order to breathe and to keep serving. Then I felt my own climax building. I groaned and choked. I gasped, ready to beg for permission to cum. She smiled down at me as she continued to spasm in bursts, still cumming and shaking. She clenched her teeth,

"Cum, boy! Cum NOW!"

I groaned and served her as I relaxed and gave in to all the passion around me. My mind reeled as my servitude became almost automatic, as my mind and body seemed to separate. I felt the cum rising from my groin. Adrianna continued, and I gasped loudly as Katherine began to slow, the spasms came in shorter bursts. She sighed hard and relaxed. I still continued to serve and she pulled away. At the same time, I came hard, groaning. All this had built me up so intensely that I was almost in oblivion as I came, gasping, my wrists pulling against the restraints.

1...456789