Mom Went to Work Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, she took a deep breath, "See, I have a pussy, a very hot wet pussy."

She gave me a quick peck, "Now for the surprise."

She pushed my hand flat and slowly pulled it upward. As my palm crossed her clit she shivered, and I began to feel something very familiar. My hand had felt this before, a hard dick. Holding her breath, she moved my hand up a little bit more.

I knew she was fearful of my reaction, but, I was lost in the wonder of it. My Stephanie was giving herself and her deepest secret to me. I moved my hand to grasp her dick as I had my own, so many times. She squirmed and kissed me fervently as I did so. I began to feel it all over, the head, flange and veined shaft as she wiggled and kissed wildly.

Then I felt her hand slip into my pants and grab my shaft. I almost came, right then.

I put my hand on it, pushing it flat against her stomach and slowly moved my hand down its length. As my fingertips crossed her clit, she spread her legs wide, giving me unhindered access. I didn't stop moving my hand down, until my fingertips touched her asshole. Then moving my hand in circles, I began the trip back up until my fingertips reached the tip of her dick.

She was really shaking now and her kissing was feverish as she pulled me tightly against her and squeezed my dick to the point of pain. I wanted to fuck, but, I also wanted my Love to come.

Suddenly, her body stiffened, she gritted her teeth, and grunted loudly. She was having an intense orgasm.

My palm was covering the end of her dick and I felt her cum shoot up my wrist. I wrapped my hand around her pulsing penis and stroked it through the pulsations.

Stephanie had passed out. As the pulsations stopped, I slipped my hand down to her pussy and found it sopping wet. She had orgasmed there as well. When she came to, I was nuzzling her neck with my hand gently cupping her soft dick and pussy.

"Oh my dear God! That was amazing. Oh, God that was really good."

"Uh, you don't usually do that?"

"Oh, I've orgasmed from both, several times. But, that was the most intense, ever. And, Oh God, it was you that did it."

She began kissing me and pushing with her body pushing me onto my back and climbing on top. Suddenly, totally surprising me, she rolled off of me and hurried away. Saying over her shoulder, "Get undressed, I'll be right back."

I undressed quickly and lay back on the bed, pulling the sheet over my mid-section. Briefly closing my eyes, I tried to imagine what I held in my hand, looked like.

She startled me as she lay down next to me. I had missed the opportunity to watch her come back.

She began caressing me and nuzzling me, my hands began exploring as well.

"Um, you're the first man I've been with."

"Yeah, OK."

"Really, you are the first man I've been with. And there is so much I want to do."

"I'm all yours, anything you want."

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that. I, uh, want to suck your cock."

"You don't have to ask, you know. I want to eat you to."

She began kissing my chest as her hand found its way between my legs. She looked up and smiled as she gently cupped my balls.

"You're doing great for someone that's never done this before."

"Oh, you're just saying that, cause you're horney."

"No, I'm saying it, cause it's you."

She smiled real big, moved her hand up to my shaft and kissed me.

"I've never done this before, but I've wanted to. With you, I mean. I ... Um ... I ... I want to taste your cum.

She was looking towards my dick while I was caressing her butt.

"You can do anything you want, just go slow and be sure."

"I Love You William, and I want everything about you." She said with a lustful softness as she moved her head closer to my dick.

I couldn't see, but imagined she was studying it as I caressed her butt and pussy in slow moving circles. She began moving to my touch and sighing just before I felt her tongue lick the tip of my dick. She was trying to follow my hand with her pussy as I felt her lips slide over my glans. And, Oh, that felt good. Her tongue was all over my glans as her lips massaged my shaft.

She ended that exquisite sensation as she pulled away and spoke.

"OOOO, your cock head feels so smooth and soft on my tongue. I love the way it feels." She was rubbing it on her lips and face.

I had stopped caressing her butt and was now playing with her pussy.

I felt her lips once again engulf my glans as her hand moved to my balls. I expected her to continue with what she had already done, but, she surprised me by moving her lips further and further down my shaft until she had me completely in her mouth.

She paused there and I could feel her tongue moving all around. It actually felt better than the first time Mom had my dick in her mouth. My fingers had parted her labia and were moving in and out of her. Slowly she moved her tightly griping lips back up my shaft.

When her lips released my glans, she went, "Yes, yes, I did it." Then her lips took me in again and she started a normal slow, head bobbing blowjob. Ever so often she would slowly take all of me into her mouth again and then resume her slow bobbing. It was amazing and hard to believe that she had never done this before.

I was trying to hold off as long as I could and was now fucking her with my thumb as my fingers and hand rubbed her clit and growing dick.. She was responding by lightly rolling her hips and pushing back against my hand while moaning on my dick.

I couldn't hold back any longer and with a dry mouth, I said, "I'm gonna cum. If you don't want it, you better quit."

She quickly pulled her head back. "I want it. I want it. Cum in my mouth." Then she quickly took all of me in her mouth again.

I almost came then, but stopped it until she pulled her clamping lips up my shaft. My dick pulsed rapidly as I shot two days of cum in her mouth. She sucked and pulled with her lips, like Mom had done so many times, increasing my pleasure to the point of passing out. As my senses returned, she was softly sucking my semi-hard dick and rolling my balls in her hand.

"OH Wow!" I muttered.

"Glad you liked it, cause I sure did. That was good. It didn't taste bad at all. I'm gonna do that a lot. Uh, that is if you don't mind."

"Mind! I don't mind, I don't mind at all!"

Giggling, she scooted up, dragging her tits along my tingling skin to kiss me. I could taste my cum in her mouth as she kissed me with passionate abandon. I was getting hard again.

"Oh, William, I Love You! I've wanted to be with you, like this for such a long time."

"I Love You to, and I've wanted to be with you for a long time as well, a very long time."

"You're hard! How can you be hard so quick?"

"It doesn't always take a long time to recover, when you're with someone you love. Especially, when that someone's as hot as you are."

"Your just saying that cause I'm naked."

"Oh No, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, with your mother at school."

"I remember that. That's the first time we saw each other. Mmmm, I didn't have any idea, you felt like I did."

Once again she was kissing and nibbling my neck and ear, as she wiggled, pressing her firm tits and hard nipples into my chest. The feeling below was strange, I could feel her hard dick pushing into my stomach as she tried to find my dick with her pussy.

"I want you in me. I want to feel the heat of your cock filling me." She whispered seductively in my ear still trying to get the entry position.

Immediately, I heard Moms voice in my mind. 'We don't want any unwanted pregnancies.'

"Ah, um, I don't have a rubber."

"Don't need it. I've been on birth control since my operation. ... I've never had a real cock. Please let me feel your hot cock inside me. Please Fuck Me!"

I was more than ready. I could tell from her movements, that I could flex as she retreated and my dick would pop up. And sure enough as she moved, I flexed, and the head of my dick nudged her pussy a she came back again.

"Ooooh, there's my prize." and she began moving so my glans moved up and down parting her labia more and more. As she continued to press back I was caressing her butt and soon I could feel the heat of her vaginal opening.

"Ah, yes that feels good, and it's so warm."

She began fervently kissing me as I gave gentle thrusts to enter her until I could feel my glans ready to enter her womb.

"Yes, yes, I've waited so long." Without warning she pushed back, impaling herself screaming, "Oh God it feels soooo good! Oh your cock feels like it's burning." Then she began hunching like a wild woman.

I never had anybody so hot for cock.

It was her pussy that was hot, causing the cum to boil in my balls seeking release. I came just as she pushed herself up and down. Stopping to grind into me.

"Oh God! I feel it, I feel your hot cum flooding my cunt. Oh God, I Love It."

I didn't soften and began to thrust as much as I could with her pushing down and shaking. Soon her shaking subsided and she raised up a bit allowing me to get some pistoning going on. That's when I noticed two things. Her tits were bouncing in my face and her dick was slapping my stomach. It was weird, to say the least, so I concentrated on her tits and captured one in my mouth.

We were in a rhythm, I was alternately sucking each tit, while running my hands from her butt to her shoulders and back, as she flexed her butt each time I thrust into her.

She was highly orgasmic, every minute or so she would shake all over and moan as her pussy got hotter and soaked our union.

Either I was going to have to change positions or cum, so I dropped back and twisted left, quickly putting her on her back. She never stopped her hip movements, but, I was able to give her full length strokes as I thrust into her hot pussy.

She had her hands on my butt seeming to pull me into her with each thrust, moaning each time I bottomed out.

I like watching pussy lips pulling out along my dick, so I looked. Immediately, I was set back at seeing a hardon sticking up. I blinked and sat up more to get a better view. Sure enough, there was a pussy with an extended clit pulling on my dick. 'Whew.' I thought. For a split second, I thought she didn't have a pussy.

I was mesmerized, there was a hot pussy with a hard clit griping my shaft and a hardon bouncing around above it. I started pounding into her as hard as I could and she started moaning louder.

"Oh Yessss, Fuck me hard. Oh God, yes that feeeels gooood. Fuck my cunt haaaarrd."

Suddenly gasping, she threw her head back and started shaking violently while digging her fingernails into my butt cheeks as she held me against her. The only thing I could do was keep flexing my butt and wait it out. I almost went soft before she stopped shaking through this intense orgasm.

Finally she relaxed and went limp. I had to get the rhythm going and started slowly stroking in and out of her hot tight flowing pussy. That's when I noticed her tits looked different, swollen maybe. Her chest was flushed and my hands definitely felt how tight the skin felt on her tits. Her nipples were rock hard proudly pointing at me above her also protruding aureole.

My fingers moved to her aureole to confirm my vision and found that they to were protruding and taught. This was absolutely, amazing. My fucking rhythm and lust restored, my eyes were once again drawn to watch my dick in her pussy.

But, I was seeing something that wasn't right and it was turning me on. I moved one hand from her tits and took hold of her bouncing dick. She opened her eyes and smiled then placed her hand on mine as I stroked her dick while fucking her.

My mind went into overtime on thoughts I had never had before, quickly bringing my ejaculation bursting forth into her pussy.

"Oh Dear God, I love that feeling!" She said in a soft lustful tone as I came.

Before the pleasure of my orgasm had subsided, I felt her lightly touch my face as she said softly, "Please stop squeezing my cock, it's beginning to hurt."

I had unknowingly put a death grip on what was in my hand as I came. As her words sank in, I slowly stroked her dick and bent to kiss her tits. Then I kissed her before doing something I don't understand. I quickly sat back and put her dick in my mouth. I'm not queer and have never had queer thoughts but the desire to do this was overwhelming, driving me to please her as she had pleased me.

"OH MY DEAR GOD! You're sucking my cock. You're really sucking my cock!"

I was sucking her dick as I liked mine to be sucked and it was exhilarating. Oh, the nasty thoughts running through my mind. After a couple of tries, I was able to take her entirely into my mouth and lick around on her shaft. Her hands were on my head and she was flexing her butt in response to my sucking. With one hand I touched her pussy and felt the cum oozing out. Slowly I started putting my fingers in her and began finger-fucking her in time to my mouth on her dick.

Moaning louder and louder she began bucking into me as her hands on my head urged me on. I wanted her to cum. Yes, as depraved as it was, I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I don't have a problem eating cum, Hell, I've tasted mine and Dads cum in Mom's, Grandma's, and Liz's pussy many times.

I felt her dick harden more and I knew she was going to cum, but I wasn't prepared. When the first spurt hit my throat I gagged hard, but I recovered and began sucking it down like a greedy baby at a tit.

Heaven help me, I loved it. The woman I loved, had a dick and I willingly sucked her off.

I still had cum in my mouth when she pulled me up forcefully by the hair and began kissing me passionately. My mind was reeling. I had already done things with my family that were out of the realm of normal, but this crossed over into the twilight zone.

Stephanie' arms and legs were around me in a 'I've got you grip,' squeezing me so tightly, I felt helpless.

Her voice was so soft and tender in my ear, "I was right. You are the one. You do love me as I love you. I've thought about this for months and you, 'My Love', made it better than I ever imagined."

My mind was still racing as I whispered back, "Yes, yes I Love You! I Love All Of You. Please don't ever leave me again!"

She caught me taking a breath and almost suffocated me with her fervent kiss.

Then we lay holding each other, caressing each other with our hands, for what seemed like eternity, until falling asleep.

I awakened, spooning a naked female and an unfamiliar tit in my hand, but soon remembered. And as soon as I remembered, I started getting another hardon. I shifted positions so that my erection slipped into the crease between her legs. 'Ah, much better.' Gently I squeezed her tit and slid my dick between her pussy lips, which were already dampening.

Her lips parted more and more allowing the head of my dick to slip in. Still, she didn't awaken. Slowly, I worked the head of my dick in and out, until I felt the last resistance give way. I then pushed all the way in, slowly. It was then, as I became fully encased in her warm pussy, that she moaned and wiggled her hips.

"Oh my." She moaned softly. "I love waking like this. Mmmm, it feels so good."

I began stroking fully into her pussy as she also began fucking me.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Build it slowly. Mmmm, Yessss, I like that."

Her opening began squeezing me tightly each time I pulled back, increasing my pleasure even more.

"I've been trying to practice that. Does it feel good?" She said soft and sexily.

"Yeah. You're milking me, doing that. What's it feel like to you?"

"Oh, my! Your cock seems to make my pussy vibrate, each time I tighten. ... Slowly, Love, slowly. Yes, like that. Mmmm, that feels so good." her voice was soft, tender and lust filled.

I wanted to slam it to her but also wanted to give her what she wanted. At first she gripped with her pussy as I pulled out. After a few minutes she started gripping with her pussy as I pushed in as well. Her pussy was an incredible tight wet and hot gripping sleeve.

Her constant low whispering about how my dick felt drove me crazy. I tried to hold on as long as I could. But, her whispers and incredible pussy brought me to an intense orgasm. As she felt me cum, she grabbed my ass and ground her squeezing pussy on my dick as she moaned loudly.

"Hmmmm, making babies with you is going to be fantastic."

Hearing her say that drove home how much I wanted to be hers more than anything. 'Would she accept what I've been doing? What I've been doing with my family.' Fear filled my mind. 'Does she already know? Surely she does. I mean, she has to know about her mother. Her mother is my mothers boss. Shit! I don't know what I'm thinking. Settle down, Boy! Wait and see. Damn, I've been in love with her since last year! She better not leave me!' Stephanie rolled over and kissed me and snuggled into me with a sigh. 'Stay calm boy, everything'll be alright, everything'll be alright.'

We lay in each others arms and went to sleep again. I woke up alone in the bed and for a brief moment, I feared she had left me. Suddenly, I was startled by her voice, "Awwww, I was wanting to wake you up." I held out my arms and smiled.

After a little more holding and kissing, it was time to find something to eat. I don't know why, but, it surprised me she could cook. We were sitting there, naked, eating, and playing footsie, when the phone rang. Wrong number, but it brought me back to reality.

I needed to get home and check in with Mom. 'Mom. Shit, what will Mom think, when she finds out Stephanie has a dick?' Minutes passed as I talked Stephanie into going home with me. 'Holy shit! Liz! What will Liz think when she finds out about Stephanie. Oh Crap! What will they all think! Knock it off, Shithead! They'll love her, just like you do.'

When we got to my house, Mom quickly pulled me aside. She knew about Stephanie all along and when I did spend the night, she knew it was OK with me. Mom wanted me to tell her all about our night, but that wasn't the time.

I kissed Mom and slid my hand under her blouse to fondle her tit. My hand was soaked with milk. "Would you like to relieve the pressure?" Mom asked seductively.

A wicked thought came to my mind, "I have a better idea. Give me a few minutes and wait in your room." Mom looked at me quizzically. I gave her a quick kiss and went back to the living room.

Without wasting any time, I took Stephanie to my room.

We quickly began making out. When I heard the floor creak in the hallway, I asked Stephanie if she was sure she was a member of my family.

"Oh Yes! I'm your girl." She kissed me. Then I told her about our family being open and relaxed, helping each other in every way. I emphasized, 'Every Way.'

"Oka-y?" Stephanie said questioningly.

I told her Mom was lactating and we all take turns draining her breasts. Stephanie's eyes were moving around rapidly as she thought about it.

"Oka-y?" She said again.

I told her that I hadn't taken my turn for a few days and Mom wanted me to do my duty instead of leaving it to the others. I also thought that since we were a couple, it would be the perfect time for her to fully join the family.

Stephanie didn't have a problem with it so long as it wasn't too perverted. I took Stephanie's hand and we went to Mom's bedroom. As we entered, Mom was sitting on the bed, and said, "My, I didn't expect you to bring help. Such lovely help at that. They're really full and hurting, honey." Mom said and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Stephanie looked around the room and then whispered in my ear, "I don't see a breast pump."

Mom heard her and said, "Oh, we don't use a pump. My family suckles."

"Suckles?" Stephanie repeated.

"Why yes Dear. They suckle to relieve me and nourish themselves. I produce plenty and it shouldn't be wasted, now should it?"