Mom Went to Work Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers

I found Stephanie. She was really nervous. We had a long, emotional, crying talk. She told me that she would also give up everything, if that's what I wanted. We both decided that we want to stay in my sexual family. But, she was still worried about Dad's reaction. "A female with a penis is a threat to men." She stated.

"I wasn't turned off by it. Give him a chance. I'll bet he plays with it, just like I did."

"OK. And, you do realize. I am going to fuck the other women, if they let me."

"They won't let you, they'll want you to! And, you better be prepared to be fucked while you fuck them."

"Oh Yeah! I've thought about that, many times. But, you know what I want to do more than anything?

"No, what?"

"I want to fuck your mother while I watch you fuck mine."

"Really! Wow! That sounds kinky and good. ... I gotta ask ya somethin'."

"OK."

"How come? I mean, what we do isn't considered normal. So, how come you're so open to it?"

"Well. I've always wanted to be sexual. I've also known about my mom, even though she tried to hide what she did. And, you are mine, Right?"

"Yes, I am! Like you're mine!"

Stephanie kissed me. "I'm yours, most definitely! That makes the difference and I don't mind sharing you physically. Why can't we enjoy our physical being, since we belong to each other? And, I also know, if either of us says, 'We Quit.' Well, we quit."

That's all I needed to hear. All of my dirty thoughts exploded fiercely. The mental image of us fucking each others mother, consumed me. When it all came about, it was better than I imagined.

The evening started with one missing. Grandma wasn't there. I found out later she was visiting some old friends that lived at the lake. Family night was four women and two men. We ate and drank while watching some lame movie, then progressed to a game called 'Couples' that Donna brought.

That really loosened things up. It had us undressing, touching, kissing and role playing. The pairing from rolling dice turned out to be what certain interested parties wanted. Dad and Liz, Mom and Stephanie and Me and Donna. It came around to Mom drawing a 'Genital Kiss' card.

Stephanie's unveiling was at hand. We were all down to shorts or panties except for her. She had her skirt and panties on. I wondered how Mom was going to do it. She could just raise the skirt and remove her panties or she could remove both. Mom, sometimes the tease, decided to just remove her panties.

Dad caught a glimpse as Mom raised Stephanie's skirt to render the kiss. "Hold on there! I saw that!" He said and then looking at Stephanie, "Take your skirt off, sweetie! And show me what your hiding."

Stephanie momentarily turned red. "Come on, now." Dad said softly. "We don't keep secrets and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Stephanie sat down and leaning back pulled her skirt down, revealing her extra equipment. She spread her legs while pulling her half erect dick out of the way. Dad could clearly see she had a pussy. Dad looked at all of us, with his mouth open, before saying, "So. I'm the only one who didn't know. Huh?"

We all had, 'shit eating" grins. "Can you use that?" Dad asked Stephanie.

But, before she could answer, Liz exclaimed, "Can she ever, Daddy! Can she ever!"

Looking at me, Dad said, "You better treat her right, young man. She's special." Then he looked at Mom and said, "Now I know why you rigged the dice."

We all started to laugh. Stephanie got up and went to Dad, giving him a big hug and long sensuous kiss. Mom said, "All right. Break it up. You're my partner remember."

We laughed again and Liz said, "What's the matter Mom, afraid Dad will steal your date?"

"He can wait. For this game, she's mine." Mom said as she retrieved Stephanie from Dad's lap. "Besides, he has his lovely daughter to take care of."

"Yeah, and he's going to take real good care of me. Aren't you Daddy?" Liz said as she took Stephanie's place on his lap.

"I'm a kid in the fun house." Dad said before kissing Liz.

Meanwhile, Donna's hand made its way between my legs as she said, "I think we've played kid games long enough. It's time to get, up close and personal."

'Oh Yeah!' I thought. 'Real Close and Personal.' I didn't know that all she was thinking about was making out and sucking me off.

As I bent to kiss her and grab a tit. I had forgotten about her nipple jewelry until my fingers touched them. I think the jewelry is great to look at, sensual even. But, they get in the way for playing and sucking. Especially, those big things that cover the aureole and dangle like Donna wears. Donna sensed it and talked me through removing them, myself. As my mouth drew in her hard nipple, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Stephanie, smiling. I said, "Yes Dear."

Holding out a small key, Stephanie said, "You're going to need this."

Donna gasped, "No!"

Stephanie looked at her mother and sternly said, "Yes Mother! Your self-imposed chastity is over. You are fucking, William."

"But."

"Mother!"

"Ladies, ladies." I said.

Donna spoke softly, "No. She's right. I've been acting foolishly, out of guilt. I tricked my daughter and punished myself for it. You may remove the lock and open the portal of pleasure again."

She stood, took the rest of her clothes off and sat down spreading her legs. What we saw was a shock. There were ten rings in each of Donna's outer pussy lips. A chain was laced through the rings, pulling them together and secured by a lock. I looked at the key in my hand. Then I looked at Stephanie and said, "You should be the one to set her free." Then I held the key out to Stephanie.

Stephanie took the key and as she began to unlock her mothers pussy, she said, "Drum roll, please." We gave her the drum roll and when she had removed the chain, she bent down and kissed her mothers pussy. "Never do this again, except for decoration. OK, Mom?" Stephanie turned and whispered in my ear, "Yours will be the first cock she's had since mine." She winked and kissed me.

I looked at Donna and asked, "Seriously? You haven't had anyone since Stephanie?"

"No! It's been oral only, since then." She replied softly.

I just couldn't imagine. This woman, the woman who set up a sexual workplace and got my Mom into it, not fucking. I wanted to explore this new body. The body of a woman entering my family and sure to be available for a long time to come.

I discovered her sides were ticklish, the small of her back made her squirm. And, the backs of her knees, and neck, shortened her breath. This was a more tactile woman that responded as much to touch as fucking. In fact, later I found, she orgasmed from touch without sexual contact.

We were busy making love with our hands and didn't notice the others preparing a place for the fucking Stephanie requested.

"Hey, you two." I heard Mom whisper as she sat next to us. "It's time for our show."

"Show?" Donna said questioningly.

Mom turned Donna around and cupping her tits, said, "It's time for my son to fuck you while your daughter fucks me." Mom pushed Donna to her knees and said, "William, give her a good 'Welcome To The Family' fuck."

Donna leaned over and kissed her daughter before hugging and kissing me and whispering in my ear, "I like it slow and gentle, best, Lover. So, take your time and do what you want to me. I like a mans cock anywhere he puts it." She began kissing me passionately, her soft gentle hands urging me on.

Plumper than the others her body was pure response to touch. Gasps. Moans. Trembling. Goose bumps. Whispers. She loved sexually sensual contact.

Lost in the haze of this new experience until Stephanie whispered in my ear. "Hey Lover. Are you ready? I want to watch you enter my mom as I enter yours." The haze cleared somewhat as I turned to look in her eyes. Looking down, I saw Stephanie was kneeling between Mom's spread legs, her hardon poised for penetration.

"Yes, yes, let's do it." I barely mumbled and put my dick at Donna's pussy. As Stephanie pushed into Mom's pussy, I did the same to Donna and felt her labia close around the head of my dick. Feeling mine while watching another. As Donna's warm wet pussy slipped down my dick, I watched the other doing the same.

It was surreal, watching what I was feeling. My dick was telling me one thing as my eyes told me another while my brain put them together in an exquisite combination of pleasure. My body climaxed, my dick didn't. These first experiences are amazing and 'Dear God,' I hope I have many more.

As I started thrusting into Donna, I looked up Mom's body to find her looking at me. She pursed her lips in a kiss and I returned it to her before turning my attention back to Donna.

When I turned, I saw Stephanie had leaned over to kiss her mom. As she came up, Stephanie leaned toward me. We came together, kissing, as we fucked each others mother.

I felt Mom's hand on my ass, seeming to push with each thrust into Donna. 'God, Mom is being fucked and urging me to fuck Donna.'

Suddenly, I heard Liz's loud almost screaming moan. When I looked, Dad was jerking wildly as he filled her young pussy with cum, from behind. I had another of those 'Mind Orgasms,' even though I didn't cum.

Mom's hand briefly slipped from my ass to play with my balls and then returned to pushing me into Donna. Then I felt a hand slip between us to feel our fucking. I moaned, finally feeling my balls churning to unload.

I felt a hand on my arm and opened my eyes again just as Stephanie said, "Look. Our mothers are doing the same thing." Sure enough, Donna was urging Stephanie to fuck with one hand and feeling her fuck with the other. Stephanie pulled me forward and whispered, "Can you cum with me? I want us to fill our mothers pussies at the same time."

That brought it out of me and I grunted, "You better hurry, cause my balls are tightening." Cum was already rushing up my dick and flooding Donna's pussy. My words must have brought Stephanie off, because her eyes were closed and she was jerking into Mom as she came.

We both filled our mothers pussies with cum at the same time. We collapsed in a heap and I could hear clapping in the background.

When the fog cleared, I looked over and Liz was sucking Stephanie's dick as Dad ate Mom's pussy. Donna's hips were moving as her amazing pussy repeatedly squeezed my shrinking dick. My erection resurged and I began slowly fucking again, in time to Donna's movements.

She kissed my ear and whispered, "That's it baby. Mmmm, yes. Fuck Me." She kept kissing and breathing in my ear with her hands pulling my ass and her legs around mine. Deep moaning was followed by, "Would you like to fuck my ass?"

But, before I could answer her pussy squeezed my dick on an outward stroke. I thought the end of my dick was going to pop off. "Oh God!" I grunted. "I want your amazing pussy."

"Mmmm, yes. My pussy likes your cock." A few seconds passed and she whispered again. "Anything you want. Anytime you want. My new family has me."

I was thrusting hard and steady, when I felt more hands on me. Donna began holding my head in a continual kiss as she moaned and thrust back against me. I knew she was cuming as the ferocity of her kissing increased, nearly suffocating me. Her legs pulled me into her as her pussy gripped my thrusting dick like a clamp.

I came so hard, I was in a spastic quiver and blacked out. As I came to my senses, Donna was still kissing and wrapped around me. Jesus this woman was hot. When Donna released me, I rolled off her to breath and recover.

Stephanie, immediately began eating her mothers pussy. While Mom began licking and sucking my wet limp dick. 'Jesus! I gotta have a break!' I thought. But, you know, that mouth between my legs did feel good.

Just as my breathing returned to normal and I felt the stirring again in my dick, a dripping pussy covered my mouth and nose. I knew immediately, it was Liz. She was doing what she had done so many times in the past, feeding me her cum filled pussy. She had a thing about having me eat her pussy after Dad fucked her. After I gave her a good cleaning, we all cleaned up and had a bite to eat.

As we settled back into the living room, Donna said, "Time to change the tapes."

When the tapes were changed, Donna started to sit next to Dad and Stephanie said, "Mom, sit here." And patted the couch. Stephanie kissed me, then stood and walked over to Dad. She dropped her towel and wiggled. Taking Dad's hands, she pulled him to his feet and said, "Time to welcome your new daughter to the family."

Their arms went around each other as they began kissing passionately. Mom and Donna had an arm around each other as they watched, fondling each other. Liz was busy fingering her pussy. Rolling my balls in my hand, I mainly watched Dad and Stephanie, but glanced at the others.

Dad's hand found Stephanie's tits as her hand found his dick. As Stephanie stroked Dad's dick, her other hand fondled his balls and she began kissing her way down his chest. As she knelt in front of him, she kissed, licked and nibbled all over.

Mom and Donna began kissing as they played with each others pussy.

Liz had slid down and was fingering her ass while her other hand was nearly buried in her pussy.

I began stroking my hard dick and wanted it in something.

Stephanie lay down and pulled on Dad's legs, urging him to let her continue her sucking. As Dad leaned forward, he continued until he was licking Stephanie's pussy, with his chin pushing on her dick. Suddenly, Liz was between my legs, sucking my balls as I stroked my very hard dick.

Feeling movement on the couch, I turned to see Mom and Donna in a 69.

Liz pulled my hand away and took my dick in her mouth.

I looked back and saw Dad lick the full length of Stephanie's hard dick.

Liz came up and kissed me before saying, "Fuck me while we watch." She turned her back to me and I felt my dick enter her hot wet pussy. "God, I wish Grandma was here to see this." Liz moaned.

I could only see Dad and Stephanie's heads and I knew, if he wasn't already fucking her, he soon would be. I shifted so I could see, and Dad hadn't entered her yet.

Stephanie's hand went between them, she was guiding him in. His ass flexed, she moaned, "Yes Daddy, fuck me." He pushed in and she moaned again, "Oh God Yes, Daddy. Fuck Me."

Dad kissed her and began thrusting hard into her. Each time he thrust into her, her hard dick was mashed between them and she grunted loudly.

Liz was matching Dads thrusts as she bounced on my dick. Mom and Donna were intently watching them fuck for the first time.

Dad was driving into Stephanie faster and faster. Stephanie was moaning louder and louder as she grasped Dad's ass. Her legs went straight out to the side as she screamed, "Fuck Me Daddy! Give me your cum." Later she told me that she imagined it was her father fucking her and that made it even better. When Dad began slamming into her in jerks, I knew he was cuming. Stephanie was too, she was whining and shaking violently beneath him as she dug her fingernails into his ass.

Dad wasn't finished. Like me, if he's turned on, he stays hard and goes again. That's what he started to do and began slowly stroking into her pussy. He pushed up to a squatting position and held her legs against him. Mom and Donna got up and took a position on each side of Stephanie so they could suck her tits.

Liz turned around to face me, without coming off my dick. She was blocking my view and it irritated me. I grabbed her by the shoulders, pushed her up and put her on the other side. Now I could see again. I had missed Dad taking Stephanie's dick in hand. He was now stroking it as he fucked her.

Mom moved up to kiss Stephanie as Donna moved down. Dad smiled and stuck Stephanie's dick in her mothers mouth.

There they were. Mom was kissing and playing with Stephanie's tits. Donna was sucking her daughter's dick. Dad was fucking her sloppy cum filled pussy.

Stephanie's head rolled from side to side as she whimpered and moaned. She gasped and shook through many orgasms until the final big one.

Her scream echoed in the room as her body shook violently. She was cuming in her mothers mouth but her shaking pulled her dick free. A spurt of cum arched up and filled her mothers ear. Donna quickly got her daughters spewing dick back in her mouth and sucked hard.

Mom was sucking one tit and pulling hard on the other nipple. Dad began his final driving thrusts to climax. Stephanie's climax was being driven higher by her pussy.

Dad's climaxing thrusts were bouncing Donna's head and driving her daughters dick into her mouth, but she kept sucking. When it was over, Mom moved to kiss Dad, very passionately.

Then, everyone was frozen in place for several minutes. During this time freeze, I heard Liz whisper in my ear, "Come on William, give me those babies." As she ground harder and faster on my dick. The switch was flipped and I was cuming. This took several minutes and the others were still exactly as they were as though time had stopped for them.

Slowly, everyone began to move. Stephanie came to me and the others left to clean up. She was ecstatic about her new family and its family nights. After talking and cleaning up we joined the others in the group hot-tub.

Mom, Dad and Donna went off to bed together. The three of us stayed in the hot-tub for a while before we too went to bed, together.

I got to watch Stephanie fuck Liz for the first time. As I lay there watching these two beautiful young women, I wanted both of them forever. Little did I know, that wish was going to come true.

We slept in the next day, but our elders didn't. They were busy getting their secret events going. As we finished with our morning showers, Mom came in with clothing bags and said, "Wear these." Mine was a black suit. Stephanie had a white dress. And, Liz had a pink dress. We couldn't figure out what was going on. We didn't get a chance to eat. Dad took me outside while Donna took Stephanie to a room and Mom took Liz to a room.

As a stranger walked up, I asked Dad what was going on. He told me I'd find out in a minute. "Right on time, Bob" Dad said as he shook the mans hand. Turning to me, Dad said, "This is my son, William. The young man you're here to marry."

My knees went weak and my jaw dropped as I looked at Dad, while the 'Preacher' shook my hand.

Bob chuckled and said, "You said you were surprising the couple. And he certainly is surprised."

With a big smile, Dad looked at me and said, "You've both said, you want to get married. So, your mother and I talked to her mother and arranged it for this getaway. Stephanie will find out when her mother brings her out. Ah, here they come."

I turned and saw Stephanie and Donna approach followed by Mom and Liz. Donna brought Stephanie up and stood between us to introduce Bob as Mom and Liz stood behind. After the introduction and quick small talk, Donna said, "You know, I think it's wonderful when two people fall in love and want to get married. Like these two."

As Bob asked, "Is that right, Stephanie?" Donna stepped back.

Stephanie looked at me and said, "Yes, I do. I want to marry William."

"William. Didn't you just tell me, you wanted to marry Stephanie?"

"I sure did! I want to marry Stephanie."

"I now pronounce you, Man and Wife." Bod said loudly.

Stephanie looked at him quickly and said, "What! What did you just say?"

Bob took her face in his hands and said softly, "I said, I now pronounce you, Man and Wife. Mrs. Hart."

Stephanie's knees buckled and she grabbed my arm. I quickly pulled her to me and kissed her. Her legs wouldn't hold her up, so I had to. Even though my legs were shaking as well.

When our kiss ended, Stephanie mumbled, "Oh my God! Are we really?"

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers