Mom Went to Work Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie's mouth hung open and she just looked at Mom for several seconds. Looking at me, Stephanie said surprised, "You all suck her tits?"

"Yes Dear, they do!" Mom said. "I love it. And they do too because they sometimes argue over whose turn it is." Mom looked at her bra. "Oh dear, I've almost gone to long. It's soaking through the breast pads." Mom removed her bra and milk streamed from her nipples.

Stephanie let out a little gasp and grabbed my arm. "Well, who's first? Or are you going to do me at the same time?"

I looked at Stephanie, and said softly, "Go ahead, Mom'll guide you."

Mom scooted back on the bed, her nipples dripping more each time her tits jiggled. Stephanie moved to her right side and leaned in. "Go ahead. Have a taste. See if you like it." Mom said softly. As I went to Mom's left, Stephanie stuck out her tongue to taste the milk on Mom's nipple.

"Well, do you want to drink it for me?" Mom said softly as she caressed Stephanie's face.

"Uh huh, I want to. I want to be family." Stephanie said with soft desire in her voice.

"Go ahead, Dear, and take my nipple." Mom's hand moved to the back of Stephanie's head and gently pulled her forward into her tit. Stephanie's mouth opened and she sucked Mom's nipple in as soon as it touched her lips. Mom moaned, "Yes Baby, suck mommies titty." I leaned forward and sucked the other one. Mom moaned even louder.

In seconds, I felt Mom's hand between my legs and I knew she was doing the same to Stephanie. In fact, I felt her jump. Mom didn't bring me off by hand as I wanted her to. Every time I got close, she stopped and played with my balls. After several minutes, I could tell Mom's tit was dry. Just then, Stephanie jumped and we bumped heads again.

Mom gently pushed me back from her tit, with a smile. Then she moved her hand to her other tit causing Stephanie to stop sucking. "You've got it all Dear. It's dry now." Mom told her with a smile.

Stephanie, licked her lips and smiled sheepishly, like a little girl.

"Be a Dear, and go help the others in the kitchen." Mom said softly. Stephanie didn't say a word as she complied with Mom's wish.

I started to follow but Mom held my hand. She told me, she didn't want me pushing Stephanie to join in on our family intimacy. It needed to happen naturally or not at all. Mom told me, Stephanie was delicate and needed to come to terms with her newly discovered self, in her own way. I reluctantly agreed.

I had noticed that the entire time Mom spoke, she held her right hand behind her back. She looked up at me and smiled as she put her left hand on my dick. She brought her right hand around and I saw it was covered with cum. She had jerked Stephanie off, after all.

Mom brought her hand up as she rubbed my hardening dick. "You need to give me a little more to go with this." She began to lick the cum from her hand.

I was hard in a shot and as soon as Mom cleaned her hand she took my dick in her mouth. She had brought me to the brink several times already. So, already having watched her lick up Stephanie's cum, I was filling her mouth quickly. That's when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Stephanie was watching us from the doorway. I immediately became fearful. Even with our spending a night together and the nursing, I thought she might dump me.

When Mom and I entered the kitchen everybody was laughing and joking about Dad's pancakes. Things went normally the rest of the morning and I was relieved.

Stephanie and I went to the park, just to hang out and talk. The very first thing she said was, "Does your mother always do that?"

I was momentarily speechless, then with a dry mouth I asked, "Do what?"

"Um, nurse you and suck your cock. That's not exactly normal, is it? I mean, has your mother always nursed you?"

"Ah, um, no it's something new. Does it bother you, that she did that?" I was beginning to squirm.

Stephanie kissed me and said, "No! In fact, it makes it easier for me to tell you something."

'Whew!' I thought and sighed. "And what would that be?"

"Ah, well." She had that sheepish look again. "I'm going to be a father, and a sister." She was looking down.

"Huh!"

"I got my Mom pregnant."

"Huh!"

She looked up at me and smiled when she saw I was curious as hell and not put off. She proceeded to tell me what happened. Once her operation was over and healed, the Doctors had her try out her genitals. She needed to know how they worked and decide how she was going to lead her life. Several of the medical staff tried to get her to fuck them, but she wouldn't because she wanted me.

More inflation for my ego.

Donna became concerned when she found out that both sets of Stephanie's genitals were fertile. She didn't want her daughter getting herself pregnant. After more tests, they determined Stephanie was also a 'Chimera.' Someone whose body and genitals have different DNA.

Her mother changed at that point and became very sensual toward her. Her mother began helping her learn to get off through masturbation. Mutual oral sex followed and then as Stephanie put it, "It just seemed so natural and fantastic, when I fucked Mom."

She paused checking my reaction. I kissed her and she continued. "Mom taught me how to fuck and I didn't even think about getting her pregnant. I mean, I was just learning how to use my cock. When Mom tested pregnant, she cut me off and explained her deception.

She told me, I needed to lead a normal life. Then if I wanted to be with her again, I could. I already knew it would end with Mom, because I was in love with you." More for my ego. "Until what happened with your mother, I was afraid of you finding out my secret."

I hugged her, kissed her and told her she didn't need to worry about me.

We had a long talk about what has been going on. I told her about how things began with the discovery of what my mom did at work. Stephanie was blown away by finding out about her mother. She knew her mother had a secret life. She wondered why her mother worked so hard to keep that life hidden from her. We talked about that and she decided her mother just wanted to protect her little girl.

When I pointed out, she wasn't the same girl she was a year ago, she asked, "Is it that shy scared girl you want, or the one I have become?"

"You haven't changed in y eyes. You're the same girl I fell in love with and fantasized about."

"But, I'm a ... a freak."

"Not to me! To me, you're special. I'll admit that if this past year hadn't happened, I probably would have been shocked by it. But, you know. This past year has really changed me too. I've longed for you all year. Even though I've done what I've done. I've been afraid of you finding out." Stephanie caressed my face and smiled. "I was afraid, I'd lose you forever if you found out about the sex I was having."

"With your mom?"

"Uh, ah, It's not just Mom." She looked at me very quizzically. "It's the whole family."

Stephanie had a strong questioning tone to her voice, "The whole family? You mean you have orgies or something?"

"Well, no! Not exactly. We have done that. But, usually it's two of us getting together when we want to."

Stephanie's eyebrows furrowed in thought. "Doesn't your Grandmother live with you now?"

"Yeah."

"So, that means, you've fucked your grandmother?"

"Uh, yeah." I was getting uncomfortable.

"And Elizabeth? You've fucked your sister, Elizabeth?"

"Yea- ah." The discomfort was really setting in.

"And your father is fucking them too?" Now I was wanting to run.

Stephanie suddenly smiled real big and kissed me, before asking, "Can I be one of you? I mean, I Love You, and I want to marry you. But, I want to be part of your family. So? Can I? Can I be one of you?"

I was knocked on my ass by the suddenness of her question. 'Shit! This is not shy sweet Stephanie! I love it! I love her! I want her! I want what I've had! And heaven help me, I want her as part of it.'

"Is your silence, saying no?"

"God No! It just ... it just came so fast. I want you! I love you! I don't want to lose you. And I don't want to lose what I've been having. Your wanting to be part of it is overwhelming and hard to believe."

The next week was pretty boring but busy. Donna kept Stephanie with her most of the time and we only got to talk and walk, a couple of times. I had tests to take at the university. It kinda pissed me off, I had to go to the Junior College and still take University Entrance Exams.

My twin sister was already in an advanced university program. And, Stephanie already had two semesters of university credits, thanks to her time in Switzerland. I felt like a dumbass.

Stephanie and I wanted to get married, but, we both knew going to school while married wouldn't be easy. Still, it was all I could think of. Mom and Donna both knew, as well, which led to a long talk between the four of us.

We made our case to our mothers and the next day, our mothers gave us a proposal. I found out, Grandma and Dad had a lot of input as well. The idea was a 'Family Communal Relationship.' All three existing homes would be sold and a house big enough for all of us would be bought, just outside the city. It was a tough decision for me, but, Stephanie changed my mind. She loved the idea of a communal family.

I wanted her in private. And, well, visiting fucks with the others. What did you expect, eternal romance? I'm a guy. I think with my dick. And something else changed my mind. We had a weekend at the company house on the lake. Stephanie, Donna, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Elizabeth and me.

For the week and a half before the lake experience, I didn't get to spend much time with Stephanie. If she wasn't with her mother, she was with Elizabeth. And it was bugging the hell out of me. The two of them were getting too close as far as I was concerned. For a week, they dressed alike. It was spooky. We left Friday and didn't have to return until Tuesday. The first night at the lake was reserved. The only couple was Mom and Dad. Everyone else had their own room.

Saturday began early and the sensuality began during breakfast. Donna started it by asking Mom, "Uh, Annie. Could I have some of your special cream for my coffee?"

Mom smiled, and replied, "Sure! If you want. My breasts are terribly full." Mom opened her robe and walked around to Donna. Everybody watched as Mom let her robe fall to the floor and removed her bra. Mom leaned toward Donna' cup and said, "Take as much as you want." As she put Donna' hand on her tit.

We all sat staring. Donna didn't aim, she was looking into Mom's eyes as she squeezed the tit in her hand. The first stream of milk shot across the table, hitting dad in the face. He yelped and flinched. We all laughed.

"You're not going to get any, if you don't watch what you're doing." Mom said softly to Donna.

Donna's next squeeze sent the milk into her coffee. She took far more than I thought she would.

When she finished, Mom stood up and Dad went, "Ah Hmm." As he taped his cup. Followed by the rest of us.

Mom smiled and said, "Well, am I the family cow, now?"

We all stammered an apology and Mom said, "Just kidding. Come on." Mom leaned over and put her hands on the table. "Two at a time, please. I don't want this to take forever." We all got our helping of Mom's milk.

Mom didn't bother to get dressed again, she sat down and ate with the rest of us. When breakfast was over, we all started cleaning up. Mom said, "I need to be suckled. Who's it gonna be?"

Stephanie startled all of us, as she quickly said, "My Mom."

We all looked at Stephanie, including Donna, who had a surprised look on her face. Stephanie continued, "Well, we're all one big family now. Right? So, my mother should help like the rest of us. Right?"

Donna stammered, looking at her daughter, "You mean ... you've ... done it!?"

Stephanie replied, "Why yes, Mother! Annie's milk is silky smooth. You'll love it."

"Oh my ... well ... I guess ... if it's a family duty." Donna said, looking down.

No one noticed Mom had left and as we turned to look at her, we saw her come back in holding a pillow. She sat down and placed the pillow on the floor and motioned Donna over.

Once again, Donna stammered, "You mean ... here!? ... Not ... in ... private."

"Right here." Mom said. "From now on. When I need suckled, whoever is doing it, will do it openly."

Donna looked pleadingly at us. We, almost in unison, motioned her to go ahead. She went slowly to Mom, knelt down, and placed her hands on Mom's thighs.

Mom cupped a tit and placed a hand on Donna's neck. She didn't have to pull Donna forward. Donna leaned in and started sucking Mom's tit. Mom massaged Donna's neck, closed her eyes and lay her head back. We quickly finished cleaning up and left.

We all got dressed and ended up in the living room trying to decide what to do with the day. I mean, there were boats, jet skis, the lake, plus everything at the house.

Just then, Donna walked in, followed by Mom. "That was amazing. I actually got off, nursing. I mean, I'm an adult and I actually got off from it."

Mom hugged her from behind. "Yes she did. The last ten minutes she wasn't really getting anything. It was her first time and she was enjoying it so much, I let her decide when she had enough." Mom then chuckled and hugged her again.

Us, young'uns, took the jet skis out. I think the others went boating. We went back for lunch and walked in on Dad eating Donna's pussy. Mom and Grandma weren't around. We backed out quietly and went around to the hot-tub entrance. When we rounded the corner, we stopped dead in our tracks. There in the hot-tub sat Grandma, Mom and Dad.

Looking at Dad, Stephanie blurted out, "If you're here, who's with Mom?!"

Mom started laughing and said, "That's your mothers boss, dear. He came by to make sure everything is going alright. ... And, he's having a little snack before he leaves. He can't keep his mouth off your mothers pussy, since he found out she's pregnant."

"Oh, Wow, Really?"

"Yes Dear." Mom hesitated and kissed Dad before continuing. "He's asked your mother to marry him."

"Get out! Really! She's already pregnant and he wants to marry her? He seriously doesn't care that she's carrying someone else's baby?"

"I guess not."

"Does he know whose baby she's carrying?"

"No, not yet. All your mother has told him, is she tricked a family member into getting her pregnant."

"Whew." Stephanie said as she exhaled deeply.

"Would their marriage be a problem for you?" Grandma asked.

"Well, I don't know. ... I mean, ... I don't know him."

"Are you protecting your mother?" Grandma asked.

"Yes ... Oh ... Well, Yes. I just don't want her hurt."

"Well then, be there for her. Give her the help she needs, like my lovely daughter has helped me over the years. Think you can do that?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I can." Stephanie said softly with a very emotional tone.

I hugged her and Elizabeth pushed us toward the house, saying, "Come on. I'm hungry."

After we ate, we headed back out.

"Want to join us?" Grandma asked as we came into view. We paused and Dad pointed at a sign. 'NUDE TUB' Stephanie squeezed my arm and looked at me apprehensively. I knew she wasn't ready to show everybody her different body.

"Uh, nah, we want to check out that kickin' houseboat."

Stephanie kissed me on the ear and whispered, "Thank You."

Liz was already naked and stepping into the tub. She looked back and said, "Don't wear yourselves out. Tonight is 'Family Night'."

"What did she mean by that?" Stephanie whispered as we walked away.

"Family Night, is Family Sex." I said, letting it sink in before continuing. We sort of have a party. Movies, popcorn, pizza, music and everyone does whatever they want."

"That sounds like an orgy. You don't do things privately? Like your mother nursing us."

"Are you forgetting breakfast? We're completely open about family sex and have regular family gatherings." I could tell she was really nervous and thinking about it. "If that bothers you and you don't want to. We don't have to."

"Well, um, ah, ah, I want to. ... But, can I, maybe, talk to your mom first?"

"Sure! Look, I don't want to force you into doing anything. If you don't want to, don't. In fact, if you don't want me to, I won't."

Stephanie kissed me and softly said, "William. I won't take you from your family. Not when I want to be part of it. But, I have to decide how far I can go. And, what I can do. OK?"

"Like I said. Whatever you want, I'll be happy with. You are what I want. After all, I waited a year for you and I don't want to lose you again."

I thought she was going to rape me the way she started hugging and kissing me. We explored the houseboat and more of the lake area before returning to the house. Just as we were talking about supper, a catering truck arrived, courtesy of Donna's boss, Tim. It was quite a spread and we all gorged ourselves. After eating, Stephanie told me she wanted to talk to mom. They disappeared for over an hour.

Finally, Mom came back without Stephanie and I was nervous about what that meant. Mom took my hand and said, "Let's take a walk." 'Had Stephanie just been nice all afternoon, to not hurt my feelings? Was it Mom's job to break the news to me?' My fears almost took control. We walked in silence, my heart racing as I feared the worst.

Just as I was ready to bolt for the house and find Stephanie, Mom spoke softly, "You know that's a beautiful young lady, you've got."

"I know, Mom."

"She's afraid, she might lose you." Mom hugged me. "Honey, she's been in love with you since the first time you talked to her. ... When she found out what she was, she thought you might not want her."

"But."

"Let me continue. ... You accepted her as she is and made her extremely happy. She's learning her sexuality and trying to deal with it. She's been doing something and feels like she's been unfaithful."

"Unfaithful! How?"

"It was difficult for me to understand too. But, I think I've got it. Stephanie has a lot of sexual repression she has had to deal with. She knew she was different, before she found out what she was. Thankfully, that hospital showed her she was as normal as anyone else and allowed her accept her sensuality. And then her mother, 'God Bless Her', showed her it was alright to be herself."

Mom caressed my face and kissed me. "Honey, she's feeling really guilty, right now. Because she's been having a secret affair with your sister."

Mom stopped talking. Studying my face she waited for a reaction. I didn't say anything, but I knew it. I thought about all the time they had been spending alone together. "Well, she's afraid that since she did it secretly, you might be mad about it." Mom was studying my face again. "Are you mad?"

"No, I'm not mad about that. But."

"But what? Honey."

"I'm not mad about anything. I'm disappointed that she didn't talk to me. People have to talk to each other. If they don't, they can't work anything out."

"I told her the two of you could work it out. She has another problem that has her worried."

"What else could worry her?"

"Your father. She's afraid your father won't like what she is. Just like she was afraid you wouldn't. But, she loves you so much, she jumped in and took the chance. She's afraid, and you know how fear works. Once she's able to see your fathers reaction, I think she'll be OK. She's waiting to talk to you in the houseboat. Now, go to her, and be the man I know you are." Mom hugged me and gave me a kiss that had me throbbing.

"Now I need to talk to your sister. I don't want her trying to steal her brothers wife."

As Mom walked away, I thought, 'Wife. She called Stephanie my wife. We aren't married yet. And, we haven't openly talked about it. Mmmm! I like that thought.'