Mom Went to Work Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers

I laid down and Mom got on top of me. Each movement she made jiggled her tits, spraying milk on my chest. We both started laughing about it. As Mom laughed the milk went everywhere including my face. "Are you going to start sucking? Or, do you want a bath instead." Mom giggled. I leaned up and took a nipple.

The milk flow made me gulp rapidly and I thought, 'Damn, she could drown somebody.' Then I felt her hips move as she slid her pussy up and down on my rapidly hardening dick. Within seconds, and without touching me, she had me in her pussy. 'Wow! Mom's pussy feels good.' I thought. Which had me sucking harder on her nipple. One of Mom's hands began caressing my head as her hot wet pussy had its way with my dick. Up and down, round and round.

I had nearly emptied that tit, but Mom emptied me first. I came, grunting and biting the nipple in my mouth. I didn't soften any, I was too turned on. Mom went into a trot on my shaft. Moving her pussy up and down while rolling her hips. We were coming together hard and it was beginning to hurt. Mom's moaning got louder and I could hear squishing sounds from her fucking me.

I emptied that one and started for the other one, but stopped. I looked at her tits to compare them. The one I just sucked was smaller than the one dripping milk.

Mom was impatient, she twisted her tit toward me and pulled my face against it, moaning loudly. She went into a gallop. It was really hurting each time our pelvic bones hit. I didn't care, everything else felt so good. I began squeezing her tit and chewing on the nipple. It was all I could do to swallow all the milk I was getting.

I felt my balls tighten as I started to cum again. Mom came too. She slammed down hard and began grinding against me as she pulled my head against her tit. She had my air shut off, suffocating me with her tit as she wailed, "Oh God! Cum ... cuming! Cuming!"

Her hand fell from my head. I jerked back, desperately sucking in air. Mom's weight carried us down on the bed gasping. Followed by several minutes of silence and heavy breathing.

"Holy shit, Mom. What brought this on?" I whispered.

Mom raised up. Our noses touched. She was a blur. "I missed you baby. And, I wanted to welcome you home with full tits and a hot pussy. Didn't you like it?"

"Like it! I Loved It! I love anything with you."

"Let's shower and get back. Your cousins might get suspicious. They're leaving tomorrow. Then, tomorrow night, we have a new family member to welcome."

We washed each other in the shower. With little objection from Mom, I got on my knees and sucked her pussy. She leaned against the wall as I lapped at her pussy like a good little puppy. And, I Loved It.

When we returned, everybody was outside. We grabbed something to drink and joined them. Stephanie, Donna and Sophia were walking off in the distance.

Just before bedtime, Grandma pulled me outside. Almost as soon as the door closed, she began hugging and kissing me. "Thank You." She said as she kissed me.

"For what?" I replied.

"This afternoon. Your lovely bride is fantastic! The perfect woman."

"Perfect woman?"

"Why Yes! She can do it all. Pussy and cock, with a titty playground. The 'Perfect Woman.'" Grandma pointed to a chair. "Have a seat, while I suck you off." It sounded so clinical. I sat down and Grandma said, "At least cooperate and drop your drawers." I was looking at her questioningly and she snapped, "What!"

"You're giving cold orders." I answered.

"Oh God. You're right. I'm sorry. Don't know what's got into me lately. I've been doing that to your Dad too."

I knew something was wrong. I stood up, hugged her and we sat on the love seat. I put my arm around her, held her hand and told her to tell me what was wrong. She just melted into me and didn't speak for a couple of minutes.

"God, I miss Billy. I miss just sitting with his arms around me."

"Anytime Grandma, anytime." She wiggled against me as I thought, 'Dad will too.'

"Dear boy, what's really bothering me is my bringing up." She began rubbing my chest. "I was raised that this lifestyle is wrong. That guilt came up when Bill and I needed sexual relief and turned to your parents. It also came up when I had an affair, years ago." There was a long pause ending in a deep sigh. "I had an affair when Bill was gone on his last oil well job."

"But, you stayed with Grandpa."

"Yes, I stayed with him. I never wanted to leave him. I really should have told him about it."

"Why didn't you?"

"Guilt. I felt guilty because of who I had the affair with. And, the child it produced." I immediately thought about Grandma's only having two kids. "I know what you're thinking. It wasn't your mother, it was John." 'Whew.' I thought. "I need to confess, William."

I sensed the tension in her voice. So, I whispered, "I love you and support you Grandma. Do whatever you need to do."

She hugged me and raised her head to kiss me again, before continuing. "Bill was gone. I was young, horny and vulnerable. Our Priest entered my life. I let it happen and wanted it, so he wasn't taking advantage of me. We had sex the first time, in his office at the church. We began having sex everyday. He would either come to the house or I would go to the church."

Grandma paused and chuckled. "One time. I was under his robes, sucking him off, as he held Mass." She sighed. "I thought I was pregnant and went to the Dr.. It was verified a week before Bill came home. I told Father John and he didn't react to it at all. He avoided me for a few days.

The day before Bill came home, he came to the house. Nothing was said about my pregnancy. He just took me to bed and fucked me, all afternoon. It was a goodbye fuck. He left a few days after Bill came home.

I couldn't have an abortion. And, the part that hurt, was not telling Bill. I just wish, I had told Bill what I had done." Grandma was sobbing.

I hugged her and whispered, "It's OK, Grandma. It's OK. You had a good marriage and no-one was really hurt."

"Yes they were, yes they were. They were hurt without knowing." She caressed my face without looking up.

"On my trip last week, I saw Father John in a restaurant. He was having lunch with a married woman. I started to leave. Instead, I walked over and asked if he remembered me. Smiling he said, "Why yes, Evelyn. How are you?" It burned into me. I looked at him and said, "Your son died in combat!" Then I slapped him, almost knocking him out of his chair.

I looked at her and said, "Guess he's still fucking married women." I slapped the other side of his face and left."

"Did that make you feel better?" I said softly.

"Yes it did. I don't hate him or anything. It's just that, people should talk to you, not shut you out and leave." She sighed and was quiet for a minute. "I just wish, I had told Bill."

I caressed her head and whispered, "You just did. You said it out loud. I figure those who love us are always with us. So, Grandpa heard you."

She jumped up and back, looking at me quizzically, studying my face. A huge smile filled her face as she said, "You're right." She grabbed my face and kissed me before settling back to cuddle. We stayed like that and I almost fell asleep. Grandma sat up and softly said, "Thank You, William. Thank You, for helping me tell Bill." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked away.

I fell asleep thinking about what had just happened. Stephanie woke me with a kiss. "Hi Love. Come to bed." She pulled me to my feet, put her arm around me and, walked me to our room. We passed within feet of Liz and the twins without noticing.

Late the next morning, Stephanie and Sophia were taking a walk. Mom and Donna were taking the twins to the airport. Grandma went to see a friend and I was having tea in the kitchen. Liz walked, no, limped in. I watched as she made her way to the counter for a cup of tea and over to the table. As she sat, she moaned in pain. "What's the matter, Sis? Rough night?" I said smirking.

"Oh God! I'm hurtin'!" She barely replied with a raspy voice. "They fucked me all night."

"Who? Who fucked you all night?"

"The monster cock boys. That's who."

"Monster cock boys? Hiryto and Nagumo!?"

She was rubbing her jaw and throat and drank some tea before answering. "Yes, Hiryto and Nagumo!"

"So, they got big dicks, huh."

"Damn right, they do. And they stick straight up, like posts." She moaned and I was intrigued. "I measured 'em. They're both over ten inches long." She grimaced holding her throat. "And eight inches around." She shifted in the chair and moaned.

"Your acting and sounding like you didn't enjoy it." She moaned again with a painful look on her face as she shifted once again in the chair.

"I loved it, last night. But, Dear God, I hate it now. I'm never fucking them again."

"Whoa, Sis, that's pretty harsh."

"Yeah! Well, look at my pussy!" She actually screamed as she spread her legs and pulled her robe out of the way. The whole area was swollen and discolored. Up over her mound and down her legs was entirely bruised. There were even traces of dried blood.

"Goddamn, Liz! Maybe you better go to the Dr.."

"I'll wait and talk to Mom. Right now I want tea for my throat, and rest."

Her cup was empty and she started to get up. I couldn't stand the way she looked and sounded, so I told her to stay put. I got her some tea with honey.

We didn't talk anymore. The story of what happened could wait. When she finished her tea, I carried her back to bed. After I took her to bed, I got an ice pack for her pussy and heated up a towel for her neck. She liked the hot towel but didn't want the ice pack. I made her take it anyway, for the swelling. Once I held it in place, she decided it felt pretty good.

I checked on her every few minutes until Mom got back.

When Mom got back, I told her about Liz. She immediately went to see her, followed by Sophia. The rest of us weren't far behind. Mom was shocked, but said she had seen something like that when she was younger. A girl she knew, joined a gang, and had to do what they called 'pull the train.' She explained that meant the girl had to fuck every man in the gang, which badly bruised her genitals.

Sophia asked if she could examine Liz. That's when I found out Sophia was a doctor, she just preferred to work as a nurse. She wanted to give Liz a vaginal examination. Sophia asked Stephanie to get her bag for her. As she waited, Sophia examined Liz more closely.

She was particularly interested in the jar of salve that Mom was using. She said there was something familiar about the smell and would have to ask Grandma about it. She produced a jar of her own and applied its contents to Liz's pussy, saying, "This will numb things so I can get a look inside."

Sophia took something that looked like a metal duckbill from her bag. " What's that?" I mumbled. She looked at me, smiled and said, "It's a vaginal speculum."

"Huh!"

"Just watch, it's easier than explaining." She rubbed Liz's pussy and asked if she could feel that.

" No." Liz said softly.

She inserted two fingers and asked, "That?" Liz didn't say anything. Sophia replaced her fingers with the metal thing. She squeezed the handle, opening Liz's pussy and causing her to moan.

"Sorry honey. Be done in a minute."

"Okay. My legs hurt can I put 'em down?"

Sophia had one of us hold each of Liz's legs. "That better honey?"

"Uh, huh."

Sophia then produced some kind of glasses with a long stiff wire that had a ball on the end of it. She inserted it through the metal thing.

I asked what she was doing and she replied, "This is a scope. I'm having a look inside."

It seemed to take forever even though it was just a couple minutes. When she finished, Sophia told us that there was a lot of light bruising and some small shallow tears. She hadn't heard about the boys monster cocks and wanted to know what Liz had put in her pussy.

Mom told her, "Just two male penises."

Sophia said something about them being awfully huge and that Liz was lucky they didn't enter her uterus. She asked me if I was the one that did the warm towel and icepack. I nodded my head and she smiled. She had us make one change and that was to alternate hourly hot and cold on Liz's pussy. We all checked on Liz several times and even fed her in bed.

When Grandma came home, she ran us all out and took over. I don't know why, but, the only one she would let in the room was Sophia. Family night was put off due to Liz's condition and the fact that Grandma's fella couldn't make it.

Donna and Tim went out on the patio. Mom and dad headed for the kitchen. Stephanie and I turned out the lights in the family room and began to make out.

Stephanie poked me and said, "Look."

I looked through the doors and saw Donna and Tim in a 69 position. We were in the dark watching them making love on the dimly lit patio. After several minutes I saw something move to the side. As I strained to get a better look, I saw Mom and Dad. They were also fucking and watching Donna and Tim.

Mom was bent over facing the dimly lit couple. Her tits were clapping together as Dad thrust into her from behind.

I maneuvered Stephanie into the same position and when I looked up I saw that Donna and Tim were doing the same thing. I didn't know where Sophia was. I found out later, she was behind us watching from the dark. We all finished more or less together. After which Stephanie and I went to bed.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers