Mom Went to Work Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers

Bob hugged us both and said, "Yes my dear. You are legally married. Your parents asked me to do it this way. When I asked you. Neither of you hesitated. So, I pronounced you Man and Wife." Bob turned us around to face the others and said, "I present, Mr. And Mrs. Hart." The others swarmed us with hugs and kisses.

Donna kissed Stephanie and asked, "Was your surprise wedding, OK, Honey?"

"God Yes! Mom. God Yes, It's more than OK! It's fantastic!"

"And you, William. Was it OK, with you?"

"More than OK. It's a dream come true."

Stephanie asked me with a sad tone in her voice, "Am I going to get a ring?"

"You bet you will, beautiful!" Dad said. "That is, if you'll accept my gift." Dad pulled a ring box from his pocket and continued. "For this surprise, I had my parents wedding rings resized to fit the two of you. The honor is mine, if you'll accept them."

I thought Stephanie was going to faint again, the way she looked and her legs shook.

Stephanie's voice was excited and very high pitched as she said, "Oh My God, Yes! I'd love to have them! Uh, that is. If it's OK with my husband." She looked at me with baby doll eyes.

I took her hand and placed my Grandmothers wedding ring on her finger, and said, "With this ring. I thee wed, again."

She wiggled and kissed me passionately, before taking the other ring. And, saying the same thing, placed it on my finger.

"One last surprise." Dad said as he pulled a manila envelope from under a chair cushion. "Your mother doesn't even know about this."

"It's a trip around the world, honeymoon." Donna chimed in. "Gene and I put it together."

"You two are pretty sneaky." Mom said.

"Well, the wedding was your sneaky idea. The honeymoon, ours." Donna said with a chuckle.

"Here's to the newlyweds." Dad said as he raised a glass. "The day is theirs. We shall serve them and let them be one."

"To the newlyweds." Everyone chimed in.

Stephanie took hold of me and didn't let go for the rest of the day. Even when one of us went to the bathroom, she held on to me. She constantly looked at me and said, softly, "Mr. and Mrs."

I liked it. I thought our wedding would be different. But, hey, the two of us together is what I wanted and what mattered. We had already told each other, we were married, regardless.

I didn't know how much more fucking I could take, that night. Stephanie was a wanton wild woman. Sure, I wanted to fuck, but Jesus, she didn't want to stop. The greatest thing about her, is, once she gets going, you're in for fantastic sex.

The next day, we left for the airport, in the afternoon. We were surprised to learn that only our mothers were taking us to the airport. Everybody else said goodbye at the house. Once in the limo that picked us up, we discovered why only our mothers went to the airport. They wanted to fuck us before we left. Sitting opposite each other, our mothers sucked us off first.

I was in neverland as I watched Stephanie fuck her mother while I fucked mine. We finished with Stephanie and I sucking Mom's tits, dry. We were still nursing when the limo arrived at the airport. Mom insisted we finish as the driver unloaded our luggage. No-one could see in the limo, but we could see out. And, dozens of people walked by as we finished sucking Mom's tits.

We kinda got a slow start on our honeymoon fucking. I think we were just too excited about the trip at first. Rio was just in the room stuff. Once we hit London, we cut loose and began doing things in public.

The best part of the trip was the cruise from Australia across the Pacific back to the States. We met an older Australian couple, 76 years old, and ended up doing a lot of fucking with them. They were certainly different.

He was skinny and small with what you call a pencil dick. It was long and barely bigger than a hotdog in thickness. The old man could shoot. When his balls emptied, cum splattered the ceiling. Stephanie said she could feel the force of it in her pussy.

She was also skinny and her tits were skin flaps hanging from her chest. She said they never were more than that. They were sensitive and she loved having them sucked. She had huge pussy lips that hung down two inches and turned bright red when stimulated. And, Damn, that old woman liked to fuck.

As our activity got going, she was wanting something several times a day. She confided to Stephanie that many times over the years she had to be fucked by a thicker dick than her husband had. This was the first time they had sex with others, together. We made their trip. A young couple that had wild crazy sex with them.

The best night was the last. It turned out to be confession time for the old couple. After a little drinking. Their names were Matthew (Matt) and Mary. Matt revealed that he suspected Mary had sex with other men, but didn't really know for sure. He said he didn't care because she never changed toward him. He also admitted that he often wished he could watch her with another man. Mary revealed she had had, at least one man a year during their fifty year marriage.

'Fifty years.' I thought. 'That means they got married when they were sixteen.' Turned out, they were married at sixteen and never had children because both are sterile.

Anyway, Matt was holding out against Stephanie's advances, until he heard Mary and I fucking that first time. He decided, 'What the hell. This cruise is for excitement.' He gave in and the two of them went at it several times.

"So-o. You really don't mind and would like to watch me with another man?" Mary softly asked Matt.

"Yes I would." Matt said with a crackling voice.

"Well, Mate. This is the perfect opportunity. Since we've both been fucking these beautiful young people. Why don't we all do it now?" Mary said as she caressed his face.

He didn't answer and Stephanie quickly made her move. She took Mary's hand and pulled her over to me, then she went and sat on Matt's lap. "This'll be great." Stephanie said to Matt. "We can watch each other fuck our mates."

Matt looked at Mary and Mary said, "Go ahead Love. I'm going to."

Mary began kissing me. I glanced over and Stephanie and Matt were also making out. The fucking was going without a hitch until Stephanie turned around to face us as she sat on Matt's dick. Mary suddenly froze, staring at their union. Or rather, Stephanie's hard dick.

"She's a man!" Mary blurted out.

"No I'm not!" Stephanie replied. "Come look. He's fucking my pussy, not my ass."

Mary got off me and went over to get a closer look. She even had Stephanie raise up so she could make sure she had an asshole. "You gotta tell me how this can be!" She said in disbelief.

"After we finish." Stephanie stated. "William, fuck her right there, if she won't move."

Mary didn't move, so I entered her from behind. As Matt and I were slamming faster into the women, Mary leaned forward and sucked Stephanie's dick into her mouth. Matt came in Stephanie's pussy. Stephanie came in Mary's mouth. And I came in Mary's pussy. One, two, three.

Afterward, Stephanie told Mary all about hermaphrodites, as Mary examined her closely.

After Mary was satisfied with looking Stephanie over she wanted to fuck her, with Matt and I standing on each side of her so she could suck us. We switched back and forth a couple of times until we fell asleep for a couple of hours.

We were awakened by the announcement of entering port, "All passengers get ready to disembark."

It would take some time till we had to leave and Mary wanted one more round of fucking. She wanted us to all do it a certain way. Mary wanted Matt in her ass, Stephanie in her pussy, and me in Stephanie's pussy.

We tried several times before we found a way that worked. Mat was on his back. Mary sat on his dick. Stephanie entered Mary's pussy. And I entered Stephanie from behind. I didn't have to move. Stephanie's thrusting into Mary had her moving in and out on me. Matt was moving in and out of Mary's ass either from Stephanie's thrusting or Mary's wiggling.

I got it all on video from a hidden camera. The only thing I couldn't get, was Mary sucking on Stephanie's tits.

Stephanie came first from the dual stimulation. Followed quickly by me. Matt came last, grunting loudly and pulling hard on Mary's nipples. Sometime toward the end, Mary passed out as she came. We recovered, cleaned up and said our goodbyes.

Stephanie and I caught the shuttle to the airport for the final leg of our trip, the flight home. I have to interject something here. The way people are treated at U. S. and some other airports is asinine bullshit. They don't do this crap in Israel, because the Israeli's 'PROFILE.' Yes! They profile behavior and people. Yes, they have security. But, they don't treat people there as we do.

One more thing, while I'm at it. Where are the people who can shoot back? A terrorist isn't likely to pull a gun to take over a plane, if they know people are going to immediately shoot back. There is no explosive decompression in an aircraft, from bullet holes. And the likelihood of hitting critical flight controls is small.

It's not the firearms, it's the people. Get back to doing something about them and get back to 'shall not be infringed.'

Once in flight, I thought we would sleep all the way. That idea faded quick, when an attendant handed me a folded card. She walked away and I read the card.

"You are invited to join the 'Miles High Club'.

Membership requires having sex while in flight.

Witnessed by a member of the flight crew.

I looked around trying to see where she went but couldn't see anyone. Stephanie noticed and asked me what was going on. I showed her the card and she wondered if we could or should, with people all around us. I got up to find the attendant. She was in the galley and smiled when she saw me. Her nametag read, Charise.

I held up the card and she took me aside, saying, "I'd be delighted to make you a member."

"I really appreciate that, but."

"But, what? Sweetie." She put her hand on my chest as she gave me a seductive look.

"I'm on my honeymoon. And, well, my wife likes the idea."

"Honeymoon!" She exclaimed, smiling bigger. "In that case, you get preferred treatment." She gave me a quick kiss. "I'll show you where. Now, go get your bride."

I went back and told Stephanie. She couldn't wait and almost pushed me back to the galley.

When Charise saw us she smiled and took us aside. "We hardly ever get newlyweds. Our branch only has a handful. In fact, I've been doing this for twenty plus years and you're my first. You can use the attendant's lounge."

She opened the door behind her and there was a very small room. It had two cots and two seats. "This is where we take breaks and naps on long flights." She paused looking at us. "You understand, one of us has to see you doing it? ... I think newlyweds deserve privacy, so I'll just peek in." Charise kissed Stephanie and then me. "Enjoy it, I always do." She said and quickly left.

We were nervous to be doing it like this on a plane.

Stephanie shyly asked, "Should we get undressed?"

Thinking quickly, I said, "Probably not. Let's just move our clothes around and do it."

This was strange. We had fucked in front of others and yet we were now shy. My back was to the door when it opened the first time. Stephanie could see who it was, I couldn't. Stephanie was on her knees sucking my dick as I played with her tits. The door closed and we continued our lovemaking.

We moved to a cot and I was eating Stephanie's pussy, with her panties moved aside, when the door opened again. Again, I couldn't see who it was, but Stephanie could. The door closed and I crawled up and pushed my dick into Stephanie's waiting pussy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me." Stephanie whispered in my ear.

I was thrusting steadily into Stephanie's responding pussy as the door opened again. I didn't hear the door close and turned my head to look. Stephanie's hand blocked my view as she gave a 'thumbs up' sign.

Our mutual thrusting increased, building to our climax. Just before I jerked while cuming, the door opened again. Stephanie pursed her lips in a kiss toward the open door as I collapsed on top of her. I never did see who kept opening that door and figured it was Charise. We straightened ourselves up and returned to our seats.

A short time later, Charise appeared and gave us an expensive bottle of champagne, wrapped and in a box. "We only give this to special members." She said softly and kissed us both before giving us our cards.

I looked at the card and was impressed. It was a professionally made embossed card with airplanes on the corners. In large letters across the top was 'Miles High Club' in red, white and blue. Below that was a gold 10 surrounded by a purple wreath. Across the bottom was printed: Witnessed: Charise Senior Flight Attendant. Then Charise was handwritten and over in parenthesis.

I pointed at the ten and asked Charise, "Is this our score or something?"

She laughed and said, "No. That's your miles up. Most people only get a five."

I was puzzled and asked, "How come we got a ten?"

She squatted down to explain, "Normal flight altitude gives people five thru seven. Occasionally, we have to go higher over storms, so we had cards made to ten miles. On this flight we had to go to maximum altitude while you were becoming members, due to a storm. We don't make cards for that high, but if you look, I made two little pluses next to the ten."

I looked and sure enough there were two pluses next to the ten.

"The two of you are noted members. Maximum altitude, newlyweds, witnessed by the entire flight crew. Look on the back."

I turned the card over and there were eight more names written on the back.

"See, everyone, including the Pilot witnessed your membership." Charise chuckled. "In fact, your lovely wife gave me and the cockpit crew a thumbs up."

A little while later, Stephanie disappeared for about fifteen minutes and came back just before we landed. I asked her where she was. As we landed she told me Charise wanted to eat her cum filled pussy. She gave in and when Charise found she had a cock, she also sucked her off. Stephanie showed me the back of her card. Charise had written, 'Also had mutual oral sex with senior flight attendant.'

"You did each other?" I said surprised.

"It was only fair. You don't mind, do you?"

"How did it start?"

"Well, I just went to thank her for what she did. We went in that room again and kissed. She wanted to eat my cummy pussy. I was going to say no, but her hand was between my legs too quickly and I couldn't.

When she also felt my cock, she was begging to have me. At first she ate my pussy and it felt so good I told her to let me eat hers. She got on top and as I ate her pussy she sucked my cock.

She's really kinky. She asked me if she could keep my panties. I said she could. She had me put them back on. As she held the cum spot against my pussy she traced the outline with a marker. Then she traced the outline of my soft cock.

I signed them for her and she asked me to write what happened in her little book and sign it too."

"WOW! Is that all?"

Stephanie actually blushed while looking down. "No. I'm wearing her panties, at her request."

"There's something else, isn't there?"

"Y-es! She wrote her name and phone number on my pussy. We all live in the same city and she wants to get together with us, sometime. Her name and number is for you to see."

"We can talk about that later. OK?"

Stephanie nodded her head and kissed me. We got one last surprise when leaving the plane. Charise asked us to wait until the other passengers exited. Then as we left, all nine flight crew hugged and kissed us, and gave us their names and phone numbers.

As we walked down the tunnel, Stephanie said, "Gee, I didn't think a simple fuck would cause all that."

I chuckled and said, "I'll bet the other attendants watched you and Charise."

"Oh My God!" Stephanie said as her hand went to her mouth. "I never thought about that!"

We were giddy from our experience and realization. After getting our luggage we were surprised to find that, Grandma, Mom, Donna and Liz were there to pick us up. The limo was one of those Hummer things. It was bigger than a normal limo, giving us all plenty of room.

Just as we were driving away from the airport, both Mom's and Donna's phones rang. They were both talking and suddenly Mom pounded on the glass partition. The driver pulled over and lowered it. Mom told him to turn around and go back to the airport.

Donna looked at Mom and asked, "How did you know?"

"Know what?" Mom replied.

"My call! That I needed to pick someone up."

"Your call." Mom laughed. "That's what my call was about."

When they stopped laughing, Mom went first. Two of our cousins, Hiryto and Nagumo, whom we hadn't seen in years had arrived two weeks early. Their mother was Japanese and she had taken them back to Japan and gotten a divorce. Donna's pickup was a surprise for Stephanie. Sophia, the nurse that did more for Stephanie than anyone else in Switzerland, was here to see her.

We split up. Donna, Stephanie and I went to get Sophia. Grandma, Mom and Liz went to get our cousins. 'It's gonna be a full house tonight!' I thought.

On the way home, I noticed Grandma didn't just sit next to Stephanie, she sat against her while constantly touching her legs and arm. I was wondering what was going on until I remembered Grandma wasn't there the night before we left. And, she must have seen the video.

At the house, I noticed Grandma kept trying to ease Stephanie away from everyone. But, everyone kept asking questions about our honeymoon keeping her moving from one to another.

Donna broke that up when she removed her gloves, revealing a wedding ring.

Stephanie went apeshit. "When? Who? Why didn't you wait? Why didn't you tell us?"

"Last night. Tim. Didn't want to. No time. You know now." Donna shot back.

They were locked together for a while, so Grandma backed off. Later Grandma came to me and asked, rather loudly, "Would you please, help me be alone with your wife!?"

One of the cousins looked at us strange and I said, "Women's stuff." I knew what Grandma wanted, so I whispered, "I'll do my best."

I made my way to Stephanie and told her about Grandma. She looked at me quizzically, smiled and said, "Now? She wants to, now!"

"I don't know if she wants to now. But, something's up, she's surely seen the video."

"The video. God, I forgot about that. I'll head her way. OK?"

"She's the one who's antsy, not me."

Stephanie smiled and stuck her tongue out. I smiled and said, "I wouldn't have that nasty thing in my mouth either." She crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out again as she moved in Grandma's direction.

Just then someone touched my arm. It was Mom and she moved her head for me to follow. I followed her toward the hall and looked back to see Stephanie disappear through the opposite door. A few steps into the hall, Mom stopped. She briefly looked into my eyes before putting her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. As she pressed against me, I felt something wet on my chest.

Mom softly said, "I need, I want you to breast-feed." I smiled as Mom continued, "I've missed feeding my baby boy."

Licking my lips and raising my eyebrows, I said, "I've missed Mommy's tits."

She led me to her bedroom and began undressing. I was just standing there and Mom said, "Well. Get your clothes off. I'm going to fuck you while you nurse." Mom removed her wet bra, the nursing pads had soaked through. Milk was flowing in little streams from her nipples. Her milk swollen tits looked huge.

She looked down to see what I was staring at and said, "They're really full. And they hurt. I was saving it for you and haven't been suckled since this morning." She pushed me toward the bed and when she did it increased the flow from her nipples. "Hurry up! I'm leaking all over the place." Mom said impatiently.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers