Money Can Buy Happiness

Story Info
She submits to him completely.
2k words
3.51
56.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned the knob and pushed the door open, stepping into the dimly lit room. The temperature in the air was cold on his skin but he knew it wouldn't distract him for long, with a click the door had swung back closed. Reaching behind him to turn the lock on the knob he couldn't pry his eyes from what he could make out of the girl on the bed. As he moved closer to the bed, a smirk spreading across his lips, the girl on the bed sat up on the edge of the bed looking to him. She was a cute girl, pasty white skin with flowing strawberry hair just past her shoulders. He couldn't tell a specific eye color but he cared more about her pink nipples that were erect from the cold air, maybe even from her yearning for this man to take her. She reached a hand out to him once he was within reach, he took her hand in his and guided it to her lap as he leaned in, brushing the hair from her neck and planting his lips on it, kissing then biting just so gently on her soft skin.

His hand moved from hers on her lap gliding across her stomach and up to cup her soft breast barely enough for her sweet flesh to spill out of the cup of his hand. A hard pink nipple pinched between two of his rough fingers and his lips moved across her shoulder, kissing along her collarbone. He could feel his dick engorging with blood, like it knew what it was doing it pushed through the fly of his boxers and strained the cotton fabric of his pants. With that accomplished he straightened back up standing in front of her, she looked to the bulge and made a move for his fly, before she could reach it he hand placed a hand on each of her shoulders and with a firm shoved pushed her into a laying position across the bed.

Three buttons of his shirt were undone by the time he was halfway around the foot of the bed, the whole time looking down to the sexy creature sprawled across the bed. She watched him to one leg slowly coming up into the bent position as she arched her back off the bed slightly, her right tit falling off to the side the pale flesh jiggling slightly as it settled. A scraping sound of wood on wood as the drawer slid open with a slow pull. He reached down into it and out came a white rope grasped tight in his fingers. With a single step he was back at the side of the bed, his crotch positioned above the naked woman's head, his fingers quickly unwrapping the rope and letting it fall loose just one end in his fingers now.

Strong fingers grasped around the girls wrists, together above her head he held them pinned to the bed. He fed the loose end of the rope around her forearms a number of times before he let go of her wrists and tied the rope tight so her elbows were together, arms holding her head still. The rope wrapped down her forearms around her wrists and then even between fingers tying her hands together leaving her defenseless in that manner. The opposite end of the rope went down and wrapped around the footboard support and he tied it in a tight knot, then he was back at the drawer. Pulling out a purple rubber ball, with a leather strap coming from each end a classic buckle to connect the two ends. Slowly back to the foot of the bed his eyes on the girls bottom lip, she was biting it hard, it made his cock throb more steadily precum oozing out to soak into his pants.

He sat on the foot of the bed looking down to her, one hand to grasp her by the jaw forcing her mouth open and he pushed the ball until he could feel her gagging and reflexing against it. He used the straps to hold the ball tight into her mouth as he fed them around her had and clasped the buckle. Now he finished the buttons on his shirt undoing them one at a time, slowly staring down to the girl, his eyes moving from her breasts, to her lips wrapped around the ball gag. And to her pussy, not a hair on it and she lay with her legs split one bent up. He could see it glisten and juice even in the low light of the room. It made him long probe for her clit with his tongue, to do his best to lick her dry and make her pass out whichever came first, but he didn't not this time not this girl.

The shirt fell to the floor and he stood up reaching into his pocket to pull out a gold condom wrapper with black writing on it he tossed onto the bed and unbuckled his pants. As his pants fell his swollen cock bounced from its initial spring, he kicked off his shoes as he stepped out of his pants and left them in a pile on the floor there. His thumbs hooked into his boxers and he pushed them off as he moved around the corner of the bed to the side her ankles now dangled off of. He wedged a hand under her upper thigh as he bent over the bed and rolled her over onto her stomach with one push. As he climbed onto the bed kneeling on it he grabbed the condom and ripped open the wrapper pulling the rubber ring out of the foil.

He grabbed his thick cock in one hand and used the other to roll the latex down his shaft and he moved, kneeling with one knee on each side of her staring down at her soft tempting ass. He raised a hand up above his head and brought it down without hesitation or mercy to crack into her white ass cheek. Instantly turning it red and sending her jerking with a loud smack. And he pointed his hard dick at a downward angle and grabbed one of her hips with the other hand. The girl was good but he guided his cock with precision between the girl's legs and buried the head into her wet pink hole. He eased it in wiggling and worming to bury it down into her, balls deep into her pussy with the first stroke. With his wrapped thick shaft now coated in her juices he slid his prick out easily and pushed it back in with smooth ease. He buried it there and grabbed both her hips grinding his hard rod inside of her.

He started with the rocking of his pelvis, sliding his meat out then pushing it back into her each time getting rougher with it, each time putting more of his weight into the force behind his cock. One hand came free from her hip and he raised it again, to bring it back down and connect with the other cheek to match the redness of his first slap. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand as he continued thrusting in and out of her and spread her ass cheeks looking down to her asshole.

Her cheeks slapped back together and his hands ran down her back, his thrusting slowing as he leaned over her back, his hands coming to the back of her neck then his fingers wrapping up into her hair taking a fistful tightly in each hand. He pulled her face off of the bed and looked to her eyes, tightly pressed closed. He slowly drew his cock out until only the head was in, then he slammed it back into her, his balls slapping into her pussy. He thought he heard a moan or a yelp come from inside of her behind the gag and he repeated this. Starting a slow but forceful pumping motion of slamming into her pussy his balls slapping up against her.

There was a steady drip of sweat coming from his forehead and landing on the back of her neck. He let go of her hair and back up from her a bit his cock sliding right out of her pussy and standing at attention while he looked down at her, her pussy gaping open slightly from the fucking while she knelt there. Another raise of his hand and a smack across her ass but there was no time for her to flinch before he had grabbed her and rolled her back onto her back. Her eyes now open she looked up at him, her eyeliner ran from sweat or tears, he didn't think twice about it as he got to his feet now standing on the bed. He knelt in and grabbed the backs of her upper thighs picked her waist up off the bed and stepping closer to her and he propped her up on the back of her neck and head and her bound forearms.

He put one of her ankles on his right shoulder and gripped the left one, spreading her legs enough to look down and her splayed pussy he smiled, then let a large glob of spit fall and run down her slit, and eventually over her asshole. He grasped the head of his cock with his right hand and pushed it into asshole. Her eyes closed tight again when he did this and her head turned to the side as much as she could. He felt the pressure of her tight sphincter around the head of his dick as he pressed it in, slowly but steadily, until he felt the head ease past the muscle at the entrance of her anus. Then he pressed on to bury his whole manhood into her ass, stopping only to grind against her balls deep before slowly drawing back out.

He moved the ankle grasped in his left hand to cross over her right ankle and he pressed his cock back down into her, fighting against her tight asshole again. As his pace slowly quickened, he was pushing in and out of her ass easier now, and fast enough to make her supple soft tits bounce as he fucked her ass, he stood mesmerized momentarily by their bouncing flesh as he fucked her hole. He felt his balls tightening and his cock flexing against the insides of her ass and he slightly bit his own lip.

He pulled his dick from her asshole and shrugged her ankles off his shoulder and she fell to lie on the bed again rolling onto her back watching him. He grasped the base of his cock and slid off the dirty condom wrapper and flung it down to land across her tits. His hard cock grasped in his hand he rubbed it up and down kneeling slightly over the bound and gagged woman. His warm seed spat out spraying towards the girls face globs landing across her tightly closed eyes ensured she wasn't going to open them until she cleaned up. Messes of cum soaked into her hair and lay across her cheeks and the gag.

He was breathing heavily and let out a small laugh and he smiled stepping back off of the bed and taking a second to establish a good foothold before he stepped to his pile of clothes. He grabbed up his boxers and pulled them on followed by his pants. The girl squirmed on the bed tossing her head back and forth listening for him, until she stopped her head tilted in his direction when he laughed again. He pushed his feet into his shoes with ease as he dug in his pocket to pull out a small wad of large denomination green dollar bills. He counted out a few of them and tossed them down on the bed with the girl. He shoved the rest of the money into his pocket and bent to snatch up his shirt. " Money's on the bed, I'm sure he'll be here for it soon and he'll let you out. " With that he turned and made his way to the door, leaving and closing the girl bound up and covered in come inside of it to deal with her violation.