An Alternate Ending…

Story Info
Her mind says no but her wet slutty cunt says yes…
1.2k words
4.13
28.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of her writhed with his touch. Her soaking slit betrayed her good girl demeanour as her pathetic whines of no only served to force him harder onto her; knowing that a no was always a yes when she was with him. She reflected momentarily on how she had gotten into this position again. With each teasing kiss that he bit her lip with, and with each wandering touch, she recollected on the underwear she had chosen that morning. She questioned whether she had been aware that it had really been for him... whether she had secretly wanted him to look as she casually changed in front of him.

It didn't matter so much now... all she knew now was that she couldn't resist him. He had looked at her, just that moment too long. Enough to know that the invitation was there, placing the most teasing of kisses upon her overly red lips. In that split second she knew it was too late and he climbed on top of her, caressing down her neck and firmly holding her legs apart. Each delicate touch from him released another wave of electricity and wetness from her cunt as she twisted to stop him, knowing she wasn't meant to be there. He paused and looked at her, curious as to why she thought she had any right to protest. They both knew he held all power over her. He moved his hand up to her neck to give her a swift reminder of who she belonged to. His fingers dug into her throat whilst he pushed her face side to side and admired her, amused by her look of pure lust as her nipples hardened at his show of dominance.

He moved her hand to his cock and as she went to pull it away, he gripped her hand by force, leaving her no choice but to feel quite how much he was enjoying using her. With his thigh jammed between her thighs, he felt her cunt flood though her underwear. He forced her hands above her head, all the while teasing her tits with his mouth to ensure she had no choice but to accept her fate as his slut.

In a moment of weakness he released his grip on her and she tried to move away, yet his weight moved with her and she found her face pushed into the bed as he pinned her down, quickly spreading her legs with his and pushing his fingers past her knickers and into her pussy. He held her down by gripping her entire head of hair and twisting it to ensure she submitted entirely to him. Her whimpers of both pain and ecstasy encouraged him to push his cock into her, making her gasp as he did so. He reached round her to feel her swollen clit. She gyrated against his hand to gain some friction, struggling with her own wetness. She moaned as he momentarily fucked her hard, just enough to make her remember quite how wholly he owned her, then pulled out to turn her over and tie her hands to his bed. He showed no signs of being desperate - his calmness being one of the sexiest things about him.

Once again, she verbally told him that she'd had enough, yet her body gave every sign that she wanted to be fucked harder like the little whore they both knew she was. An easy solution came to him to stop her protests... he pulled down her wet knickers and forced them into her mouth, pushing his hand over them to ensure she couldn't spit them out. She had genuinely believed she might be able to push him away, yet as she lay there with his hand pushing on her face to hold up his weight as he fucked her cunt, she realise that no one else would ever quite have the effect on her that he had. She allowed herself to enjoy every inch of him inside her. Just as she felt herself beginning to come, he stopped, smirking at her desperation.

Her eyes filled with tears; her body was so eager for release. As he removed her knickers from her mouth and cock from her cunt, he knelt near her mouth and placed his hand back around her neck. He gave one clear instruction; 'beg'. She started frantically, 'please let me taste your cock please I need your cock please I need your cock in my mouth' and he placed just the tip on her lips. She was hungry... with her hands still bound she took his length down his throat, the mental torment of knowing she only served to be his plaything ensuring she gave her best performance. He savoured the feeling, taking several minutes to enjoy her and remember how good she was. He so wanted to come and leave her face covered with the mess she had caused, yet he knew he wasn't quite done with her.

Instead, he stood up, looking at her vulnerable position, tied and squirming in his bed. He considered leaving for a while, letting her suffer in being bound and not knowing who might discover her in her bedroom. Perhaps going to the gym and coming back to her later... but he knew that every inch of her body needed him and he took pity, taking a few moments to taste her pussy. She was so familiar to him. She squirmed beneath him and he grew frustrated with her, commanding her to stay still. When she couldn't, he became irritated and untied her, picked her up and pushed her to the floor, no longer caring about her comfort.

He sat on the bed watching over her for a second, then commanded her to make herself come for him. He picked up his phone and started to film her, knowing he would be able to use her whenever he liked with a recording of her in his possession. He was intrigued by her - no toys necessary as she used her middle finger to gently rub her clit. Just as the familiar expression of her orgasm began to wash over her face he pulled her hand away, flipped her over and pulled her hips up into him.

He started to grind his cock against her arse, telling her to keep her face on the floor. She obeyed and slid her pussy over his cock, not needing him to work hard as she rocked back and forth, enjoying feeling her cunt finally filled by him. Sweat slid between them as he held her hipbones and took control, pushing into her fast and firmly. They fucked harder than they ever had before - she had never experienced sex like it. They gained perfect rhythm together and stayed like that for several moments, as though time had stood still. Finally, he knew he was going to come and told her as such. She started begging him to fill her cunt. As he pounded her she felt the rawest energy she'd ever felt, his animalistic desire for her overtaking as he gave his final thrusts. They came together - hard. Her orgasm moved through her as his cum filled her cunt, causing it to drip down her thighs and onto the floor beneath them.

He pulled away from her and turned her over, wanting to savour the moment as she lay in pure ecstasy beneath him. He took a mental photo, noting her hard nipples, swollen lips and glossy eyes meeting his, then carefully kissed her before helping her up and tucking her into bed next to him. He knew that next time she wouldn't be able to resist for so long.