Motel Manager Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers

"Aren't we a hot slut!" She said, with her hands rubbing, pulling, and pushing at my box. "You really can't stop coming, can you?" I was going crazy, and I started to try to turn my crotch away from her, but she was sitting on the pole. There was no way to make her stop! What started out as a highly exciting sex game, has turned into a tickle torture bondage scene. The pillow case over my head made my body overheat even more than it was. The bed sheets were drenched underneath me from sweat and pussy juice. I would have been really scared if I had time to think about it, but she kept making me cum again and again. My mouth was very dry from the dirty underwear that was shoved in there. My trying to shout had started to loosen it, and I finally was able to push it out with my tongue. Now, at least, I could breath better!

"NO! Please stop! Uhhhh! I can't, ohhhhh, take it any... ooooeeee...more!" I said as continued trying to twist my body around and out of her way.

"So! You lost your gage!" She untied and removed the covering from my head. "I'll just have to get it in there better!" She pulled another piece of rope from her bag, balled up and shoved her panties in my mouth again, and wrapped the rope around my head. "This should hold it." Her knot was in my mouth too, pushing and holding the panties in place. I was too tired from the multiple orgasms to fight her. It wouldn't do any good anyway. I watched as she picked up the vibrator. It was flesh colored, about an inch and a half in diameter, and almost a foot long. "You like the looks of this?" She laughed. I shook my head back and forth. "Good! You are such a horny slut!" She dropped it on the bed, and started digging in her bag again. "Now, I'd like a little better angle at you wet little twat here." I was horrified when she tied more rope on the headboard and pulled the pole holding my feet apart over my body. "I would feel better if you bent your knees, dear."

"Fffrrrnnnf!" I grunted as my knees were pushed down next to my ribs. My butt was pulled a few inches up off the bed, and my pussy was angled up to about two o-clock." I was tied up so tight, I couldn't move at all now.

"Oh! I forgot!" She showed me the last two alligator clips. "They feel so nice on you tits, don't they? I'll just put these on those nice lips next to your clit. That'll be nice!" She grabbed the first flap of skin, stretched it out, and snapped the clip down on it. The pain was sharp, but not as bad as I had imagined. When the other clip was in place, she pushed some moisture up from below with her finger and fiddled on my clit. With the pain right next to it, I didn't tickle anymore. "You know, sense you like the looks of the vibrator so much, I'll leave it here as a present for you. Wait, no! I'll leave it..." She pushed it deep in my wet pussy. "...here!"

"Oooffffhh!" I tried to complain when I realized what she was saying. She was going to leave me tied up with the vibrator running!

"You can be sure that I'll tell some truckers that you're hot and waiting for some fun! I knew my CB would come in handy!" A big evil smile rose on her face. "And to help you pass the time, I'll let you listen to something with your headphones." She switched the dial to the Disney tourist channel, cranked up the volume, and put the headphones on my head.

"Parking lot Snow White is full right now..." I heard Goofy tell me. What a fix I've gotten myself in! I watched as she plugged the vibrator in. She was talking to me, but she had the radio too loud for me to hear her. The vibrator jumped to life. I looked between my legs as she slid it slowly in and out. Then she shoved it all the way in, and began to rub my clitoris again. I felt another orgasm beginning deep inside me. The stimulation of the vibrator was intense. My orgasm hit very hard this time, and I had to pull on the restraints as every muscle in my stomach tensed up. The last thing I saw was Amy waving a good-by to me as she placed the pillowcase over my head again.

"Don't forget to visit the water theme park while your here. You'll have a splash of a good time..." Goofy continued. My orgasm was drifting reluctantly away, but I felt the next one gathering energy deep inside me. I suddenly remembered that the two boys must still be looking at me in their vent. I began to hope that they will quickly come in to rescue me, but how could they? How would they be able to explain how they knew I was in trouble. The next orgasm jumped to the front of my thoughts. My pussy wanted to contract onto the vibrator, but it was vibrating so hard that it couldn't, My stomach was beginning to really hurt from hardening up during all these orgasms. I must have cum at least twenty times today. When the latest orgasm began to fade away, I tried to push the vibrator out like I would if it was a baby. I tried to push and push, but it didn't feel like it was moving at all. If my legs weren't spread apart so far, I might have had better luck.

"The fireworks show will be at ten tonight..." Mickey Mouse interrupted Goofy. The thought of my legs spread and aimed right at the boys filled my head again, which got the next orgasms started. I felt their eyes looking down at me. My whole body shook with the orgasm, and I began to cry.

"What am I going to do?" I think to myself. "This could go on all night until someone comes looking for me when I don't show up for work tomorrow! What if she does tell some truck drivers about me? I wouldn't even be able to hear them come in. They could stand there watching me and I wouldn't even know!" Another orgasm was beginning to stir.

"Arreeeff!" I cried through the gage. "Aarrrrf!"

"We know that you are going to have a wonderful time!" Mickey Mouse said. "Heehee! Heehee!"

SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers
12