Ms. Margo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment he buried my head down to his balls, and while I held his hips, he pumped a flood of cum into my mouth and throat. When he finally released my head, I had tears in my eyes, it was so intense. The cum was immense in quantity, bitter and thick.

"So, slave, how was your first blowjob?" Ms. Margo asked me.

"Bitter," was all I could manage.

"Who's next?" Ms. Margo asked of Ms. Vita.

"Vitalij will take his mouth now," Ms. Vita said, lighting another cigarette with Ms. Margo.

The second of Ms. Vita's slaves stepped forward. He was bigger than Sergej, longer and thicker, and he was much more aggressive than Sergej. He fucked my face roughly, harshly, and didn't wait for Ms. Vita or Ms. Margo to command him to cum. He came of his own accord. And filled my mouth with another load of hot, thick cum.

"What a show!" Ms. Margo said, commenting on Vitalij's performance. "I can't wait for the finale. And we have so much more to do this evening. How long has Vitalij been dry?" That was obvious, he pumped a healthy load of cum into my mouth.

"Three weeks," Ms. Vita said. "He was a very bad boy, so I've been holding him in punishment."

"And what about Vasilij?" Ms. Margo asked.

"Oh, he's been dry for five weeks now. I caught him trying to fuck a girl without my permission. So I have him on probation. His balls are so full he's going to cum at a glance! And he's big, he puts Sergej and Vitalij to shame, he's a real stud. And he cums like a fountain. Not to mention he has amazing recovery time. The others do, too, but not like Vasilij. Your pussy girl will get plenty of practice with Vasilij, and with my other slaveboys.

"Let's get started then," Ms. Margo said. "Vasilij, step forward and enjoy my little slut Petra. She's yours for as long as you want."

When Vasilij took his cock in his hand and it was directly in front of my face, my mouth, I was overwhelmed. He was big, very big. And he was just as dominant as Vitalij, if not more so. To begin with, he took my head in his hands, and fed me his cock. And then he held my head with both his hands. And he fucked my face. Even flaccid he was bigger than the other two hard. Probably eleven or twelve inches. And very thick. I was already crying by the time he was getting revved up and excited. He was very rough with me, as though I were his personal slave and fuckhole. When he finally blew his load, filling my mouth with cum, Ms. Margo and Ms. Vita were thrilled.

"Wow! Such a nice load!" Ms. Margo noted. "He's so well hung, have you had him yourself?"

"No, of course not," Ms. Vita said. "I don't fuck slaves, you know I only take men, not these boys."

Ms. Margo and Ms. Vita sat on the couch and chatted while I waited, and Ms. Vita's slaves recovered. It seemed they were rearing for another go at my mouth, at least once more.

And Ms. Margo indulged them, more than once. In fact, several times. She insisted I learn to suck cock on Vasiliyj in particular. She finally released me from my restraints on the ceiling and put me between his legs. I ended up sucking his cock about five times that afternoon and when he could no longer get hard, I sucked off Sergej and Vitalij till they were dry and couldn't get hard again. In all I must have given about 20 blowjobs that afternoon. By the time that Ms. Vita left with her boys, I was exhausted.

After Ms. Margo saw them to the door, she allowed me to sit on the couch and relax my throbbing knees. I'd been on them for hours already.

"So, how was your first taste of cock?" she asked me.

"Which one?" I asked, a little bitter at her snide question.

"Your choice, which was your favorite?"

I didn't answer for a bit, a little embarrassed to declare one of them better than the other. But Vasilij was in fact my favorite. He was so nicely hung, so big and thick, and he had an enormous cockhead, on which to suck, although his foreskin was very substantial, too. But I loved the way he fucked my face and made me suck his cock. He was a very virile young man, and I wanted his cock more, to tell the truth. I wanted him more.

Ms. Margo didn't wait anymore for an answer before she bitch-slapped me, knocking me off my knees. "I asked you a question!"

"Vasilij," I said, after I got back on my knees.

"Good choice," she said. "He's going to be your new cocksucker trainer. Now, this evening, we're going to a club, a gay club, and you're going to suck a lot of cock. Probably more than you sucked this afternoon. Get your makeup in order and get dressed, I have put what I want you to wear over there on the shelf." She handed me another ration of pills to take, watching me as I did so.

I took the clothes and when I went to dress in the bathroom, Mistress Margo corrected me.

"You can dress right here, what, now you're shy?" You've sucked cock all afternoon long, and you're about to go to a gay club and suck cock like there's no tomorrow, so relax, dress right here, bitch!"

After returning from the shower I put on the bra with the breast forms that Ms. Margo had set there for me. I also put on the miniskirt after donning the stockings she chose. But her first order of business was to ensure I was tucked away and flat on my front, so as not to draw attention there. I put on the sweater she had laid out. I turned back to work on my makeup before she decided to help me.

"You look very nice, slut," she told me. I took that as a compliment. "Let me help you with your makeup."

She did more than help, basically doing my makeup as she talked me through it. She also had some earrings for me. They were big hoop earrings.

"Did you like sucking Vasilij's cock?" she asked me.

I hesitated to answer, afraid of the truth.

"You can tell me, it's OK, it's not a sin, whatever your answer," she said. "Answer me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"He is handsome, isn't he?" she asked. I didn't know what to say. I didn't get that much time to look at much more than his cock.

"Yes, Ma'am." I agreed, for lack of anything else to say.

"Isn't girl-talk nice? We're going to have plenty of that this evening as we sit and enjoy each other's company in the club. By the way, you're going to smoke, naughty, slutty girls smoke, and thus you will do that, too. We'll get you a pack of smokes and a lighter on the way there."

Ms. Margo called a cab and we went into the center to her gay club. I stayed behind her all the way, hoping to hide myself in anonymity as we found a place to sit down there. True to her word, she stopped at a kiosk on the way to the club and bought me a pack of long, thin cigarettes and a lighter. She handed them to me and told me to put them in my little clutch. There wasn't much else there except now the cigarettes and lighter, some lip gloss, lipstick and a little perfume, all that Ms. Margo had prepared for me herself.

We entered the club, a little hole-in-the-wall from the outside, hardly visible to those who didn't know it for what it was. Inside it was dark and a bit smoky. The music was low and retro, but at least it wasn't going to blare you out of your seat, I thought. Ms. Margo took me to a small booth with a view of the whole room. There was a dance floor to the front with a DJ's booth off to the side. There was every variety of couples there, some obviously in drag, as was I. She ordered drinks for us and lit a cigarette while she waited. Taking her cue, I lit one myself, smoking tentatively, trying to imitate her fashion.

She had ordered herself a Long-Island Iced Tea and for me a Cosmopolitan. She chided me to drink it, sip it, lady-like, not chug it like a drunk. I did as she said, being careful not to get sloppy drunk. The last thing I needed was to get drunk here, God knows what she had planned for me this evening.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked me.

"Nothing really, just wondering what's going to happen this evening," I said honestly.

"Nothing that we haven't already discussed and that you didn't want to happen anyway," she said. "Relax, you asked for this, so enjoy the ride. How is your drink?"

"Fine," I said, still apprehensive about what was to come this evening. To tell the truth I was a bit tired, jet lag had fully set in. But she couldn't have cared less.

She took a call on her cellphone and stepped away from the table to talk. I sat, a little nervous being by myself. Being in a gay club in Russia is not the wisest thing, especially for a foreigner. Gays were not a privileged group in Russia, by far. I felt some comfort with Ms. Margo at my side, but her stepping away, even a little bit, put me in a bit of a bad way.

"Well, good news!" she said when she returned. "Ms. Vita is going to join us. And she's bringing someone for you," she winked. I could only wonder who that would be. I was loathe to admit it, but I hoped it was Vasilij. But he was probably still drained dry from this afternoon. I wondered what he thought of me. I realized I sounded like a silly girl.

A young girl approached us and began talking to Ms. Margo. She was very tall and very buxom, with long, platinum blonde hair. She had an exotic look, a little Asian but European, as well. She was stunning and very beautiful. I couldn't hear what she was saying, as she spoke to her off to the side, away from me. After speaking with her, the girl sat down next to me.

"Petra, this is Ilona," Ms. Margo explained. "Remember her from the salon?" I hadn't actually in the low light in the club, but now I did. "she's going to join us, why don't you get acquainted? You two have a lot in common, I think," she said with a laugh.

"Hi," Ilona said to me, as she slid into the booth next to me. "Nice to see you again," she smiled. You look very nice! How are you?" She took a cigarette from her purse and lit it as she smiled at me.

"Fine, nice to meet you," I said, wondering what Ms. Margo had meant.

"Is this your first time? Here, I mean?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Margo brought me here, I've never been here."

"It's a nice club, nice music, nice people. It's nice to get to sit down for girl-chat," she said sincerely.

Soon the waitress brought a drink for Ilona that Ms. Margo had ordered for her.

"Your nails are holding up well," she commented, holding my hand in hers. "Are you satisfied with them?"

"Yes, thank you," I said awkwardly. "I love your long hair, it's lovely," I said, trying to offer a compliment in return.

About that time Ms. Vita showed up with another lady. It seemed my fantasy of seeing Vasilij were all for naught. Whatever. Ilona was in my company and I enjoyed it, she was a very pleasant girl. Things were no worse for wear.

Ms. Margo ordered another round of drinks after introducing me to Ms. Vita's friend, Lana. I turned my attention back to Ilona and she and I lit up as we enjoyed our fresh drinks.

I was surprised when two young men approached us and asked Ilona and me to dance. I had no idea what to do and looked to Ms. Margo. She urged me on, telling me to go and enjoy. I went with the man that asked me and Ilona took her man together with me to the dance floor. He took me in his arms and led me slowly on the dance floor. He was much taller than me. He was handsome, I had to admit that. And he was very strong, I felt his muscles as I held him while we danced. I asked him what his name was as we danced.

"Lyosha," he answered. "And you?"

"Petra," remembering the name Ms. Margo had given me upon my arrival. The song was relatively slow, so we danced slowly and closely. We danced a second number, another slow one, before I returned to our table, Ilona also parting with her dance partner.

"So how was your man?" Ilona asked, lighting another cigarette. I joined her in lighting up.

I blushed at her question. "He's very nice, his name is Lyosha," I answered quietly. "And what about yours?"

"Oleg," she answered. "I've seen them here before." she winked. "They very nice men, if you know what I mean."

I really didn't know what she meant. But I wasn't going to ask, I let that question lie in peace. We continued our chat, another round of drinks and another dance came and went with our men before Ilona asked me if I could go with her to the ladies room.

I agreed, or course, but Ms. Margo grabbed me before I left the table.

"Remember, you squat to pee, you're a girl now," she said coldly. "Behave yourself," she added.

Ilona took my hand and we walked to the ladies' room. As it turned out, in this club, there was only one restroom, where everyone went. There were stalls and there were urinals. I took a stall, remembering Ms. Margo's words. After I finished peeing and pulling up my panties, tucking everything away, the door to the stall opened and there stood Lyosha. He sat me back down and closed the door and locked it behind him. He pulled out his cock and held in front of my face.

"Suck me off, bitch," was all he said to me.

I didn't know what else to do, given the situation, so I took him in my hand and kissed his cockhead, and then I gave him head. I stroked him as I sucked, and scratched his balls with the long nails on my other hand. He held my head in his hands, guiding me as I gave him head. It wasn't long before he was pumping my mouth hard, ready to cum. It seemed he hadn't had a blowjob in quite some time. And he came vigorously, with a loud roar. His cum was bitter, with an aftertaste of alcohol.

He zipped up and left my stall without so much as a thank you. I pulled down my skirt and left the stall, looking for Ilona, but she was nowhere to be found. I walked back quickly to our booth, a little scared at what had happened. Ilona was already sitting there, with a knowing grin on her face. She allowed me to slip in the booth so I was between her and Ms. Margo.

Ms. Margo turned to me and scolded me. "Slut, wipe the cum off your lips and fix your lipstick, every man here now knows what you did in the john!"

I quickly did as she said, Ilona laughing, having heard what she said.

"So, how was he?" she asked.

"Nice," I said, blushing. "Big." He was big, not Vasilij big, but he was nicely hung, and he had nice full balls and very hairy. I would suck his cock with pleasure again, if he wanted. And I did hope he wanted another blowjob from me. But I was too shy to ask him myself. I hoped he approached me for it again.

"Well, it sounded like he came like a lion, you must have done something right," she laughed. "Let's order another drink, and give me another cigarette, please."

I slid the pack of cigarettes to her and she offered me one. Fresh drinks came again and we enjoyed them, which I welcomed, trying to wash the taste of my man's cum out of my mouth. While Vasilij's cum wasn't honey, it was far better than the bitter taste of Lyosha's.

The effects of the alcohol and nicotine took their toll. Soon I was feeling no pain, nor were Ms. Margo or Ilona. Ms. Vita and her friend Lana didn't seem to be suffering, either. After a couple of more drinks, Ilona asked me to the bathroom again. But instead of going into a stall alone, she took me into one with her. She sat me down and pulled up her skirt, revealing her cock.

"Suck me like you sucked Lyosha," she said dominantly. "I want to cum like him in your mouth."

I opened my eyes wide in shock. I had no idea she was a tranny. I looked up at her. She had a big grin on her face, recognizing my surprise. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled it down impatiently.

I took her cock in my mouth. She had a very lovely cock, very thick but not too long. Her balls were shaved smooth but she had a nice manicured little bush at the base of her cock. Perfect for sucking. And she enjoyed it. I wondered when she had cum the last time, and how much cum she was going to fill my mouth with. It wasn't long before she rewarded me with her treat, gently stroking my head as she pumped my mouth. A long stream of thick, hot cum filled my mouth. She held my head as she orgasmed, autonomically bucking her hips and pumping her cock in my mouth as she did.

"Thank you, Sweetie, I really needed that," she said, stroking my head affectionately. "You are a very sweet cocksucker. But don't expect any return. I don't bottom, I'm a top, you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, realizing she was going to dominate me.

"Good," she sighed, still in afterglow from her orgasm. "I'm going to need one more like that before we leave tonight, OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I agreed.

Ilona took me by my hand after she took a piss and we returned to the table. Unlike me, she stood at the urinal, pissing like a man, very unladylike. I had the wherewithal to check my face in the mirror before we left the restroom. No cum on my lips or face.

When we sat down Ms. Margo turned to me. "Everything OK, slut?" she had a knowing smile on her face. "Enjoying your new girlfriend?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said, smiling and blushing at the same time. "Ilona's very nice, do you know her from somewhere other than the salon?" I asked.

"Yes, she's an old friend. I thought you might like to meet her. Enjoy her company, you can see her again, if you like. But don't forget, Mikhail is coming tomorrow. You have to decide, do you want him or Ilona."

"Does Ilona know about him?" I asked, not completely understanding the circumstances.

"Yes, she does. She knows Mikhail very well. As will you. But the decision point comes after tomorrow. But there's no rush. But you can have only one, not both. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good, now, don't ignore your girlfriend, I have things to talk about with Vita and Lana. Behave."

I turned back to Ilona, who had been waiting patiently for me, smoking and enjoying her drink while Ms. Margo spoke to me. I put my hand on her thigh, stroking and scratching lightly.

"Do you want to suck my cock again already?" she laughed.

"If you want it, yes," I said, blushing bashfully.

"Let's wait a bit, I'll take you to the ladies' room in a bit, let's enjoy our drinks and a cigarette, OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good girl," she agreed. "I want to do your makeup and hair for you from now on. May I come by tomorrow to see you? I know you have a special evening tomorrow, I'd like to do something for you."

"Yes, if you like, I would like that." I welcomed her attention. I really liked her, she was vibrant and outgoing.

"Good, I like making beautiful things and I think I can do some good things for you, Dear. I want to teach you how to do nails, too, so you can take care of me, too," she smiled affectionately. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

"Good, let's have another drink and a cigarette, and then I want to take you to the ladies' room," she winked with a wicked smile. We continued to chat, drink and smoke together. I was becoming all the more fond of Ilona. She was a sweet young lady, it seemed. But I cautioned myself, that maybe this wasn't all it seemed. Not everybody was as honest as they appeared in this part of the world. But I hoped she was sincere.

After she finished her cigarette, Ilona invited me to the ladies' room. I followed her, my hand in hers. I wondered what Ms. Margo thought of all this, but maybe this was her plan. She led me into a booth, but instead of letting me sit this time, she took a seat on the stool herself, and put me on my knees in front of her. She pulled up her skirt and pulled out her cock. It was already semi-erect.

"Suck my cock, girlfriend," she said, holding her thick shaft in one hand and pushing my head down with the other. As I sucked her cock, she talked dirty to me, telling me what a slutty cocksucker and whore I was for her.

"Ms. Margo wanted to whore you out to every man in this club, but when I saw you, I texted her, and asked her to let me have you. I know you have to be with Mikhail tomorrow, but I'm hoping you'll choose me instead of him. I want to be a couple with you, if you're interested. But nonetheless, you're going to suck my cock to perfection right now, and at least once more, before you leave this club. Do you understand me?"

123456...8